All Comments on 'Unrelenting'

by FrancisMacomber

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments (Page 2)
hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

An interesting evaluation of a pervert.

In truth of fact there are many men as vicious as this animal just as there are women who are as Justice vicious as this purp. The comedy nominator of course is these people are sociopathic nursesThe comedy nominator of course is these people are sociopathic Narcissist who believe that the entire rule exists for their pleasure and have not one shred of caring for what they do to others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely a pre-pandemic story line. Not a bad plot but too bleak to be entertaining after nearly two years of plodding through shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At last a story with a different angle. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, but hated it. A better title would have been “Diary of a home wrecking scumbag”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hated Morrisson character

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hated it a fail amongst a sea of magnificent stories

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
Justice is served

I was hoping he would get a bullet from the cuck-hold husband

The final page was just as good an outcome

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 2 years ago

Very good tale ofna cheater getting their come ups!

BabalooieBabalooieabout 2 years ago

Poor choice of subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not enough payback. He still got off easy. No public shaming, no ridicule, not enough pain and suffering for the careless pain and suffering he had committed.

You bungled it all up. You made sure to go into detail of the horrors this man committed but skipped on 99.99% of the horrors that should be committed on him. It almost feels like you're rooting for the scumbag.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 2 years ago

Wow… one of the worst villains I have read on this site. No… the worst. Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dang! I screwed up my comment. I was going to have the accountant turn a walk off, and Larry says his final words. “ Damn, that guy is unrelenting!”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've always thought a story should be told on this site from the point of view of one of the rotten seducers. Good job. I don't expect to see the post-modern version where the story is not only told from his point of view but he gets away without trouble, leaving behind wreckage. I guess the call for "diversity" can still only go so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unlike other stories from this author, still well-written, and unique. That said, the story is too dark for me. I felt uncomfortable with the MC all along. Unfortunately this author writes no more.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

shopratshopratabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Unlike other commentators I think the punishment the MC got was far worse than a bullet in the head. Being locked up with nobody giving a rat's ass about you is really bad. To add to it, the MC thinks he's got a shot at parole so he stoically endures physical and sexual abuse. Then as the time for his parole hearing draws near, his tormentor shows up and dashes his hopes of ever getting out before his full 20 years are up. Perfect! Perhaps it could be worse is if he was having to do hard labor in addition to the abuse, or maybe if the the husband kills him when he finally does get out in 20 years.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

An unexpected twist to the ending of the story.

What a descriptive narrative.

demanderdemander10 months ago

What goes around comes around. Surprised it took so long. He's the kind of guy that we all hate. I only wonder why he used a condom with married women. D

tinfoilhattinfoilhat9 months ago

This scumbag fits the definition of a psychopath to a tee. Well done story.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson6 months ago

A good story with a total slime ball of a male lead.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story with a different perspective. Sad that Lori committed suicide.

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 2 months ago

There's no one more dangerous than a man with nothing to lose. Snakes like Larry always find this out the hard way. Well written. 5 stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous