All Comments on 'Unrequited Love'

by promithius

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
weirdest piece of erotica I ever read...

... but I did read almost the whole damn thing. I got in and it sort of grabbed me in a weird way.

The dialogue is so uniformly dry, it's like everybody in this is on the spectrum, just kind of wondering along, occasionally bumping into one another and saying "Okay, put my cock in your mouth".

It reminds me of that Kohn brother's movie, Raising Arizona.

Maybe that's not what the author was shooting for, but although I didn't even come close to getting hard, it was mildly amusing to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like This

Unusual story, but kept my interest. Would like to see where this goes with theKp two remaining

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Mike was a bastard

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

While I feel how he treated Louise was justified and karmic vengence - how he treated Vicki and how he was thinking of Anne was below contemptable.

3/5

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

I liked the story. Mike got dumped by his ex and realized sex with Louise had been illusionary. He got out of his funk and started dating being very up front about his ex with his date. Mike was obviously taking his time with his dated without making any commitment. Then his ex wants to come back into his life as her boyfriend kicked her out. Mike states the terms necessary for Louise but has no plan to let her move in. He then treats his current girlfriend like shit by telling her what he was doing to his ex. The girlfriend, Vicky, is a great piece of ass and thought she no Mike were dating exclusively. The SOB tells Vicky he didn't want to date her exclusively as he wants to fuck his,ex for a while and then drop her. The end.

WTF! I want ar least one more chapter for Mike to shred Louise, and then have to deal with poor Vicky.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 3 years ago

Once burned, twice shy.

For most men, Divorce is a great teacher.

Most Women love to play mind games, yet they hate it when the get played.

Tough doodoo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WELL, THAT WAS DIFFERENT

Also very well written,

with lots of great dialog.

As a reader of Literotica for years (and thousands of stories) with an emphasis on Loving Wives, I do not remember one just like this. So, kudos.

Makes me think of the numerous times in Loving Wives stories when the discovered, cheating wife pleads to be forgiven/taken back and says "I'll do anything" -- and I have wondered what a story would be like where her husband accepted her offer and then insisted that she follow through on it. I imagine that it would look something like what Mike did to Louise.

Some commenters do not think much of Mike, calling him a bastard, etc.

But, as I was reading, my viewpoint was that Mike was a guy who was protecting himself after being burned by a woman, consequently becoming cynical and hardened -- and understandably so. A woman had used him and he is going to use women -- including using his unexpected opportunity to get back at his ex -- until he finds a woman/situation he feels comfortable with. Which is not likely to happen too soon, since the wound to his psyche is not yet healed (and when that happens -- gradually, not suddenly -- it will still leave a permanent scar).

So, expecting the "normal" behavior of a self assured, composed, no-issues male is unrealistic at this juncture/stage of Mike's life. Mike is kinda what I expected, and I sorta admire him for being leery/cautious, and especially for getting back at/pulling one over on his ex wife.

Yeah, and I admire promithius for so cleverly depicting for us such a stage of life of an ex-husband.

No problem giving ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ to this entertaining, well put together story that kept my interest, causing me to empathize with Mike.

Paul in Oklahoma

FatherSinFatherSinover 3 years ago
Nice guys shouldn't miss ass

I see nothing wrong with this as a learning process.

While he strayed into bad behaviour, he wasn't dishonest. The main complaint is about putting this in nonconsent/reluctance.

Especially his ex wife who I don't believe really loved him, but just needed to use him to stabilize her life and rebuild her confidence, completely intending on using him should have taken the very obvious hints, and fucked off and left him alone. Control and power games don't get to be played by rules of your choice unless the other players agree. They have every right to walk away or negotiate their own rules.

You play against rigged rules and lose, you are asking for it.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 3 years ago

Smart man. Lesson learned. Move on, piss on the bitch!!

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Sure, he got back at Louise, but Mike is a total asshole. I'm sure that's why Louise cheated on him. He'll likely never be anything else. Hopefully no other woman would be unfortunate enough to be with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Garbage. The dude is an ass. No wonder his ex-wife cheated on him. Low value man at it's finest.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

He's just an arrogant self centered twat, no wonder his wife fucked off and left him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous