Unrequited Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely." A dazzling smile bloomed on her face and I closed the distance, finding her lips with mine. Kayleigh relaxed into our kiss, leaning back against the door. I savored her for several long moments before moving down to her neck. Kayleigh gasped and tilted her head to the side, the inside of her leg rising up over mine.

I reached down and held her thigh, slowly moving up to her hip. Kayleigh moaned once as I reached her panty line, turning in my arms and starting to fumble in her purse for her keys. I pulled her long, straight hair aside, continuing to kiss her shoulder and neck.

"Damn, Bethany, you're not making this easy."

"I know." I went back to suckling her neck, making her subsequent giggle more of a moan of pleasure.

Eventually she managed to get the door open, and she pulled me inside. Now it was her turn to push me against the wall as we resumed our kiss.

My hands moved up around her hips, over her slim waist and along her side, where I found her dress's catch and zipper. It opened with ease, and my hand found its way inside the garment, caressing the smooth skin of her back.

She stepped away and shrugged her shoulders, letting the straps for her dress drape down over her arms. A moment later it was pooled around her feet, and she was wearing nothing above her ankles but a pair of lacy pink panties.

I let my eyes run over her slim, naturally tan body, appreciating her flat, feminine stomach, slim hips, modest breasts with light brown nipples, the light dusting of freckles on her chest and shoulders.

"Kayleigh, you are so beautiful."

Her smile was dazzling, her lime green eyes glowing in the soft light. She stepped back, kicking off her shoes and leaving her dress behind her on the floor.

She leaned against her wall, turning in profile and emphasizing every curve she had. I pushed off my own shoes and crossed the distance, kissing her again for all I was worth.

Her arm wrapped around my waist, and I could feel her undoing the bow that was holding my own top together. In moments she began unwrapping my shirt, left, then right, and I shrugged it off onto the ground.

Unlike Kayleigh, though, I never went braless, and the one I picked out for tonight provided plenty of cleavage for Kayleigh to admire. And admire she did, burying her face in my chest, bathing my skin with kisses.

Her hands fumbled with my bra strap, and I might have giggled if her lips on my skin didn't feel so amazing. After a moment the tension in my bra released, and Kayleigh pulled so I could toss it on the floor with my blouse.

"Oh, my God." Kayleigh's almond-shaped eyes were wide and staring, her mouth open as her hands held my breasts, feeling their generous size and weight. Almost reverently she leaned forward taking a nipple into her mouth.

I gasped at the intensity of the feeling, her tongue caressing, punctuated by little nips. After a moment she switched sides, and I moaned out loud. My breath was coming faster and faster as the fire inside me built.

After a moment I couldn't take anymore, pulling her away so I could kiss her mouth, our tongues dancing and twirling together as I felt her skin against mine. I moved to her neck and she moaned before offering a word.

"Bedroom?"

I pulled my mouth away and whispered back, "Lead the way."

Kayleigh took my hand and led me through the living area and down the short hall. She pulled me inside and we sat down on the bed. As soon as we did, a dark blur shot out the door and away.

Kayleigh laughed at the puzzled look on my face. "My cat, she was hiding from you. I'll introduce you in the morning." Kayleigh slid off the bed and situated herself between my legs. "In the meantime..."

She began to unbutton my jeans, eventually pulling them off, taking my panties with them. Now kneeling on the floor, Kayleigh pushed my knees apart, kissing along the super sensitive skin of my inner thigh.

Eventually her mouth passed over my flooded sex without touching it, and I whimpered in frustration.

"Kayleigh, please."

She didn't respond, her lips and tongue tracing up my skin. My whole body was humming, and it seemed to take forever for her to complete her journey up and back down.

My mouth was open, and my breath was coming in ragged gasps. I could feel the heat from Kayleigh's mouth as she settled herself between my legs. A single glorious moment of anticipation, and then my eyes rolled back as her tongue invaded my most intimate place, one long slow lick, seemingly touching every part of me. I collapsed back onto the mattress, trying to push myself against that wonderful feeling.

Kayleigh wrapped her arm around my thighs, burying her face in me. She rimmed my vagina for a moment before suckling on my inner lips.

Ever so slowly she worked her way north, until just when I couldn't take it anymore - she fastened her lips around my clit, sucking it into her mouth and gently bathing it with her tongue.

My body tensed as Kayleigh drove me to the edge and beyond, pleasure pulsing through my body as I came. Finally I began to relax, but Kayleigh kept at it, and it was no time at all before she sent me back over the moon.

After I came down again I scooted my hips away from that glorious mouth. "No more, God, you're going to wear me out before we even get started."

"But it's so much fun to do that to you."

"You'll get another chance, I promise." I moved further back so I could lay fully on the mattress, and Kayleigh crawled up after me, running her hand up my leg.

"I will, huh?"

"Yeah, but it's my turn now." I sat up and kissed her, hooking my arms under hers and pulling her down on top of me. Her skin was so soft on mine, and I just clutched her close for a moment.

Her lips found my neck, and my body turned to Jell-O as she suckled there. She lingered a moment until I was completely entranced before moving down to my breasts, which she suckled and massaged while I stroked her hair. God that felt nice.

I let it go on for a bit before I pulled her back up and kissed her. She had just been trying to move down my body again.

"You're a stinker, Kayleigh O'Malley, but it's my turn now. Got it?"

Kayleigh playfully rolled her eyes. "I guess, if you insist."

"I do, now come here." I pulled her down to me, burying my face in her neck while her long, silky dark hair fell around me like a curtain. I breathed her in, her light, floral perfume combining with that mild spice that was just her.

I slowly inched my way down over her skin, kissing her neck, shoulders, and chest. I continued until her breasts were directly over my mouth, and I pulled one inside. They were small, but they had a lovely shape and her firm nipple fit perfectly between my lips.

Kayleigh was making the most adorable cooing sighing sounds above me, and I wrapped my arms around her smooth back gently running my nails over her skin.

"Oh, Bethany, that's so nice."

I switched sides, giving the other breast the same attention, before moving further down over her soft, flat belly.

My fingers scratched down her back and over her backside. I hooked my hands around the inside of her thighs and held her forward, positioning my mouth directly beneath her.

Kayleigh giggled once and stroked my head as she lowered herself to my mouth, and I pushed my tongue inside her.

I remember that Kayleigh had tasted amazing, but I forgot the intensity of her flavor, and how overwhelming it was. I moaned in happiness and pushed myself deeper, letting the pleasure of her wash over me.

Her breathing was coming faster as I moved up her sex, and she moaned lustily when I pulled her clit into my mouth.

I opened my eyes, looking up at the length of her small body. Have you ever noticed how amazing a woman can look from that angle? Kayleigh was no exception. Her head was thrown back, pushing her lovely breasts out, each tipped with very firm, light brown nipples. I reached up and pinched, which made her moan into the night.

She hunched forward, her lovely, exotic green eyes staring down at me as she moved her hips back and forth over my tongue. When she saw me looking up, her face broke into the most adorable smile. I tightened my grip on her thighs and pulled her close, running my tongue smoothly around her clit several times before sucking it between my lips again.

She reached out and grabbed the headboard, her mouth wide with pleasure as I continued my rhythmic, strong suction.

"Don't stop, please, keep going, oh..." All sound ceased and I could feel Kayleigh's core tense above me in anticipation of her release. One perfect moment of calm transpired before her body exploded into motion.

Her hips rocked back-and-forth, and I simply held out my tongue for her to pleasure herself upon. I basked in the fresh release of essence from her sex.

As she came down she slid down my body, which was the most delicious feeling. Our lips found each other, and she went limp in my arms as we kissed. I took the opportunity to roll Kayleigh over onto her back. I began to explore down her thin, lithe body. I spent time suckling the skin of her neck and shoulders, before taking my sweet time with each soft breast in turn.

Down I went over her lovely, feminine tummy, circling her navel again and again before nuzzling through the trim patch of curly hair above her sex.

Her lips, though, were completely bare, several shades darker than the surrounding skin and still glistening with her arousal. I ran my tongue around them as her legs spread, revealing the beautiful, deep pink of her core.

Her aroma was still intoxicating, but it paled in comparison to her taste. I ran my tongue liberally through her folds, savoring it until Kayleigh began wordlessly begging for more attention to her clit.

I wasn't about to deny her, so I began bathing the swollen pearl with my attentions. As Kayleigh's moans became more insistent I slipped a finger inside her, facing up so my chin rested in my palm. I searched up the front wall of her vagina, until her cries suddenly increased noticeably in volume. Confident I found her special spot I added a second finger, rhythmically pleasuring her inside and out until all sound ceased and she began bucking against me.

I eased up as she came back down, not starting to build the intensity again until she was breathing freely.

"Bethany, you don't have to, I mean, oh, God..."

Her head flopped back into the pillow as I continued to enjoy her flavor, slowly building her back up. She reached down for me, and my free hand found hers, our fingers intertwining as I worked. Her skin was so soft and warm, and somehow our handclasp was almost more intimate than what I was doing with my mouth.

"Oh, Bethany."

Damn, her voice was sexy. It was always high-pitched if a little girlish, in the best possible way, but now, husked and breathy with desire, it was the most wonderful sound ever. Every moan and sigh went higher and higher until I finally tipped her over the edge.

I began kissing my way back up her body as she recovered. I took one of her breasts into my mouth, making her giggle and wrap her arms and legs around me.

"Just can't get enough, huh?"

"You're just so tasty." I mumbled that into her skin before quickly switching breasts.

"But I'm hungry, too." She pulled me up for a quick smooch before she began to wiggle her way underneath. I was still on all fours above her, so as soon as she was even with my breasts I began to rock my shoulder side to side, making them sway underneath me.

Kayleigh reached up and massaged them, pulling one of my large, pink nipples into her mouth for a moment. "God, I've been dreaming about these for months." My laugh turned into a sigh as Kayleigh enveloped he other, and I let myself revel in the glorious attention until my smaller lover quite forcefully rolled me over onto my back.

She rested her head on the softness of my chest, kissing and touching my skin. Kayleigh hooked her left leg under mine and I could feel the satin of her sex move over my thigh.

Kayleigh sat up, pulling my leg against her body, bringing our pussies in line with each other. She began to move her hips in slow circles. I put my hand on her chest, which was flushed with desire, resting against the softness of her skin before sliding it down over her perfect little breasts.

She continued to move against me, and with Kayleigh everything just seemed to fit perfectly.

My clit glided amongst her silky labia, and I could feel her hard nubbin against me. And for the second time I got to just stare up at her beauty as Kayleigh gave herself over to her pleasure.

The pure eroticism of the moment pushed me right up to the edge, and as I teetered there her hand found my breast, rolling one of my firm nipples between her thumb and finger, which gently tipped me over into bliss.

As I recovered Kayleigh kept moving, chasing her own pleasure while I had the privilege to watch. Exotic green eyes opened and closed while her mouth remained captured in an unending sigh.

Eventually her body stiffened and she jerked against me as I watched wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her spasming body. When her orgasm subsided she collapsed on top of me, and I held her close, loving the gentle weight of her, running my fingers through her long hair while she purred against me.

I kissed her forehead and whispered to her. "Now that's the kind of taking it slow I can really get behind."

Kayleigh giggled. What an adorable sound. "You're not getting off that easy, lady. We are still taking it slow, starting tomorrow. Luckily tomorrow doesn't start for another five minutes or so." With that she kissed me deeply, our tongues playing together in blissful intimacy. When our lips eventually separated she continued to lay on top of me, both of us just looking into the others eyes

"Mmm, Bethany, I wish this were a romance novel, and we could just fall asleep in each other's arms."

I ran a finger down her back. "Why can't we?"

"Because if I don't go wash off my make up I'll break out. It won't be pretty."

I groaned. "You're right, I should do that too."

She kissed me on the nose. "You go ahead, I'll turn down the bed. You are going to stay, right?"

I kissed her before responding, "There's nowhere else I'd rather be." In the bathroom I stared at myself in the mirror after washing my face. I had this huge smile on. Kayleigh was amazing. I could do this. More importantly, I wanted to do this.

I walked back into the bedroom, and Kayleigh eyed me up and down, taking in my nudity.

"Damn, girl, you look good naked."

"Are you kidding? I'm a mess. Some chick messed up my hair." I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close, her voice purring in my ear.

"How dare she?"

"I know." I gave her a peck on the cheek. "It was awful."

"Poor baby." We kissed with passion until she finally pulled back. "Sorry, I really do have to wash my face. "

I let her go, climbing between the cool, clean sheets. I smoothed out the plaid bedspread, composed of yellow, white, and black lines on a green background. I could hear Kayleigh moving around in the bathroom. This was really nice, waiting for someone to come to bed. OK, Beth, let's not get ahead of ourselves. We've had two great nights, and one real date. Let's not go U-hauling already.

"Hey there, sexy."

I looked up, my mouth going dry at the sight of Kayleigh, her nude form silhouetted in the doorframe. I held up the covers in invitation, and she put on a dazzling smile as she crossed the room and hopped into bed, greeting me with a kiss that made my hair tingle.

"This is lovely. I almost forgot how great this feels." Kayleigh whispered as she snuggled closer.

"It's been a long time for me, too." I kissed her temple, breathing in lavender and vanilla.

"Really? A woman about town like you?"

I knew she was trying to be sassy, but I kept my voice serious. "I haven't been with anyone else, not since the last time we were together, Kayleigh."

She looked me in the eye. "Neither have I."

We shared a sweet kiss before I spoke again. "I may be a little out of practice, but I'll warn you, I am a cuddler."

"Mmm, promise?"

"Promise." I held her close, luxuriating in her warmth as we drifted off to sleep.

*****

Sunlight was filtering in through the curtains. I turned in the night, so that I was facing away from Kayleigh. I could feel one of her legs entwined with mine, as well as an arm draped over my waist.

I sleepily opened my eyes and found them staring into two large, green, feline ones.

"Oh crap!" I jumped a little, which made Kayleigh stir behind me.

"What's wrong?"

I took a deep breath. The cat didn't move, continuing to stare at me. "I don't think your cat likes me." Kayleigh moved behind me, propping herself off on her elbow.

"Patches, come here."

It was amazing. Patches' face changed immediately when she saw her mommy. She let out a little meow and proceeded to climb over me like I was just a bump in the mattress. She pushed her head against Kayleigh's hand as I turned around. My movement brought Patches' head back around, and she continued her study of me.

I pulled my hand out from under the covers, but that only made her jump down and scamper out of the room.

"I was just going to pet her."

Kayleigh smiled. " Don't worry. She'll come around. "

I put my arms around Kayleigh and pulled her close. She was so warm. She made a little happy sound, tracing her fingers up my leg and over my hip before grabbing my breast for a squeeze.

Now it was my turn to sigh. I rolled onto my back and she pulled the covers down, exposing my girls to her admiring gaze.

"God, Bethany, have I told you how amazing these things are."

"Once or twice. You really are a boob girl, huh?"

"You have no idea. It's how I knew I was gay. "

"Really?"

"Yeah." Her fingers kept turning circles around my large areola as she spoke. "I remember coming back to school at the beginning of seventh grade. I didn't have any curves yet but a lot of the girls did. It was the first time we had to change for gym. I couldn't stop staring at them. My brother had a stash of magazines, so I stole one of them with some stupid title like 'Busty Babes' or some other horrible thing. But the pictures, they made me feel all warm and tingly inside. I kept that magazine, and everything else hidden for over three years."

"So did you come out, or did you get outed?"

"A little of both. My mom took me out shopping on my sixteenth birthday, which was the legal dating age at my house. Stephen and Molly had both shot out of the gate when they turned sixteen.

"Mom and I got mani-pedis and she bought me some new clothes, and we were having lunch in the food court. There were several really pretty girls sitting close by and I kept glancing at them. I thought I was being sly about it, but when I looked at my mom I knew I was busted."

"Did she get mad?"

Kayleigh shook her head. "Nope. She looked at me and asked me straight up if I was gay. I told her I thought I was, even though I was completely sure by that point.

"When we got home my mom marched me into the living room where my dad was watching basketball. Mom told him to turn off his game because his daughter had something important to tell him. She sat next to me on the couch and held my hand as I came up to my father."

"What did he do?"

Kayleigh's voiced husked over with emotion. "He just hugged me, and told me that he loved me. And that he couldn't wait to meet the woman I'd fall in love with someday."

There were tears in her beautiful green eyes. I held her close, loving the feel of her skin against mine

"I was really lucky. When I talk to other gay people, when I see what happens with my patients, it breaks my heart. Just last week I had a couple march their son into my office for an appointment and demand that I 'straighten him out'. I told them that being gay wasn't a mental illness, and that my job was to help them come to terms with her son's sexuality, and not the other way around. They stormed out, calling me a few choice words in the process.