Unrequited Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we drove, every time I glanced over at her she'd blush, making her freckles stand out a little bit more. When I'd catch her looking at me, her green eyes were dark with desire.

It seemed to take forever, but eventually I parked and Kayleigh led me firmly up the walkway and into her condo.

We managed to kick off our footwear before I kissed her, me pressing her up against the wall as she melted under me. Her left leg slid up mine, and I reached down and slipped my hand under her thigh at the knee.

I slowly moved my hand up as our bodies ground together, until I reached the leg band on the thigh highs she was wearing.

I didn't know, and my eyes went wide as I suddenly touched the tender skin of her leg and backside.

Kayleigh's eyes glinted wickedly. "Do you approve?"

"In theory." I scooped her into my arms. "But I'm reserving judgment until I can see them for myself."

She grinned before starting to suckle and nuzzle on my neck as I carried her back to bed. I set her down on the mattress, and she rose upon her knees, kissing me deeply. I moved my hands up her body, pushing her arms straight above her head before pulling her polka dot blouse free from the waistband of her skirt. Over her head it went before landing on the floor, leaving the skin above her breasts deliciously uncovered.

I took full advantage, my lips working down her neck, collarbone, and chest. My fingers traced the indentation of the small of her back until I found and undid the clasp on her skirt before easing the zipper down. I pushed her back onto the mattress and she lifted her hips so I could pull her skirt down and toss it away.

Now just in her lingerie she rolled away, lying on her side, one leg draped over the other, head in hand and giving me a look with the most unbelievable bedroom eyes.

"God, Kayleigh, what are you doing to me?"

"Get on this bed and I'll show you."

I tried to pull off my top for a moment before the tug in my crotch reminded me it was a body suit, and the pants would have to go first. Kayleigh giggled at my momentary befuddlement. I gave her a faux dirty look before turning to the side and undoing the double buttons and hook on my slacks.

My lover's eyes went wide as I pushed my bottoms down, keeping my legs straight and bending at the waist. As soon as they were off and legs were bare I climbed onto the mattress.

Kayleigh rolled onto her back as I overshadowed her, running her hands up my hamstrings and over my cheeks as my lips found hers.

She moved her mouth to my neck, suckling as her hand dipped between my legs. A moment later the tension holding my body suit in place released, and Kayleigh's nimble fingers started pulling the stretchy material up.

"Need you out of this, mmm." She got the offending garment past my breasts, no mean feat, before burying her face in my cleavage as I finished the job. I couldn't help but admire her enthusiasm as I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra. Kayleigh almost immediately pulled it down my arms and tossed it onto the floor before capturing my right nipple in her mouth, making me gasp in pleasure.

"You like those, huh?"

"Can't talk, busy."

I giggled for a moment before she started to gently nibble, and my laugh turned to groans of pleasure. I pulled out her hair tie, gathering up her flowing dark locks and breathing in her lavender shampoo, along with notes of the vanilla perfume she was wearing. After a few moments I pulled her head away from my breasts so I could kiss her, and she whimpered in surrender as our tongues danced together.

Feeling her relax completely beneath me was beyond heady, and I needed to taste her. I wanted to make her feel so good. My lips traveled to her ear and down her neck. I made quick work of her black lace bra, taking each of her nipples into my mouth in turn as she pushed herself against me.

My hand caressed over her soft, flat tummy before resting on her satin covered sex. I could feel her clit through the thin material, and my fingers ran slow circles over it as I continued to suckle her sensitive breasts.

Her body began to tremble. "Oh, Bethany, so good."

God, she was amazing. No fear, no shame, just completely given over to the experience of our lovemaking. I felt my soul relax. I didn't have to perform for her or hide from her. I could just enjoy her and our time together. Because it was ours, and no one else mattered. No one.

I applied a series of kisses between her small breasts and down to her navel and beyond. I stripped off her panties, leaving her pretty pussy framed by the garter belt and stockings she was wearing. I kissed the top of her thighs as I maneuvered my body into position to fully enjoy her, catching the full scent of her delicious sweet and spicy musk.

My arms wrapped around her legs as I centered myself, her breathing coming more and more rapidly. My kisses approached her center, and she moaned my name into the night as I buried my tongue into her nectar. I let go a moan of my own as the intensity of her flavor washed over me.

Just absolutely delicious. I worked her slowly but deliberately toward her crest, adding a finger inside her after she came down from her first orgasm before guiding her through several more.

She eventually pulled me up for a desperate kiss, her grin ear to ear when we finally pulled apart. "Were you ever going to stop?"

"Kayleigh, I could spend hours doing that for you."

"Ooh," she pulled me tight and nibbled on my ear. "Someday I'll let you, but it's getting late and I need my turn."

"You got it. How do you want me?"

She kissed me under my chin. "Nothing fancy, not tonight. Just lay on your back and let me take care of you."

I breathed out "Okay" as Kayleigh began to work on my neck in earnest. I complied with Kayleigh's request, rolling onto the mattress while pulling my skilled lover on top of me. I reveled in the coolness of the sheets, the warmth of her body, the heat of her mouth, the silkiness of her stockings as her legs rubbed against mine.

She moved down, stopping at my breasts for a long moment like I knew she would. When she finally reached the waistband of my panties I closed my knees so she could peel them off, which she did with alacrity.

I closed my eyes and leaned back as Kayleigh settled between my legs. This was so different from my usual experience with sex. I wasn't wondering if she'd enjoyed what I'd done, or if she was going to be any good. I wasn't worried if one of us was going to want more than the other, relationship-wise, or if she or I would be gone in the morning. When we were done, we were going to fall asleep in each other's arms, and that's how we were going to wake up, too.

I couldn't recall the last time I'd had that. Maybe I never had. But it was here, now, right in front of me. And for the first time in as long as I could remember, I was able to follow Kayleigh's wishes. I just relaxed, and enjoyed someone making love to me.

By the time my perfect little lover was done with me my head was spinning, and I was gasping in great lungfuls of air. She crawled up my body, nuzzling and loving on my breasts as I tried to recover.

"Oh my god, I can't move."

"Good, then I get to just do this forever." Kayleigh buried her face in my boobs.

"Okay, deal. Oh, damn." Kayleigh pinched both of my nipples, which was not going to help me get my heart rate back under one-fifty. Eventually I managed to pull her up into my arms for a proper hug and some sensual, languorous kisses.

"Bethany?"

"Hmm?" I just kept kissing her cheek and jaw.

"I need to go take my face off. You probably should, too."

"Mmm, okay, hurry back."

Kayleigh slid out of bed, padding across the floor to the bathroom, her cute backside framed perfectly by the garter belt and stockings she was still wearing.

I lay back into the pillows as I listened to her move around, the sink running, toilet flushing etc. After ten minutes or so she emerged, standing silhouetted in the door. Her lingerie was gone, as was her makeup. It meant her freckles stood out a little more, her eyes were a touch less vibrant, and her lips a little thinner and less luscious. She was absolutely gorgeous.

I threw my legs over the side of the bed, sitting up and staring at her as she walked towards me and climbed into my lap. We kissed, my arms slipping around her waist as she molded her body to mine.

Her mouth slipped over to my neck and up to my ear, her breath warm as she whispered to me. "Your turn."

"I would but, oh, I, uh, have someone sitting on me. Wow."

She nibbled my earlobe. "You poor thing."

"Mmm, it's awful."

"Okay, I'll stop then." She pivoted off me with a wicked grin and I made an unhappy noise. I reached for her, but she climbed under the covers, defiantly pulling them up around her neck.

"Go on. Hurry back."

I made it into the bathroom, where I rushed through what I needed to do. When I got back to the bedroom Kayleigh lifted the blankets, revealing her perfect, nude body underneath. I climbed in next to her warmth, our lips finding each other in the dark, and we held to each other in blissful intimacy.

Eventually the kiss broke, and Kayleigh nuzzled into my neck and shoulder as I held her tight. She kissed me behind my ear. "Waiting like that was awful. If we ever get a place together we need two sinks."

I felt a chill of panic at her words, and Kayleigh must've sensed it, too. She looked at me, eyes wide. "Oh, I'm sorry, that's too fast. Don't run away." She snuggled closer, her arms holding me just a little tighter.

I kissed her on the forehead, pretending to be calm. "It's okay."

"You sure?" Concern was evident in her voice. "I don't want to pressure you, or, um..."

"Or scare me away?" She nodded shyly. "You won't." I ran my fingers through her long, dark hair, which likely soothes me more than her. "Oh, Sweetheart."

Kayleigh 's face changed, her mouth opening slightly, and I winced inside. "Sorry, I forgot. No nicknames."

"Sweetheart isn't a nickname. It's an endearment. And I'm okay with it." The last sentence came out as a whisper, and even I could hear the longing in her voice.

"In that case, good night, sweetheart."

Even in the dark, soft blue light of evening the smile that spread across my lover's face couldn't be described as anything but dazzling, her eyes sparkling. We kissed, and the passion from the woman in my arms took my breath away.

She turned her back to me as I slid one arm under her pillow. She pulled my other tight around her as our legs intertwined beneath the covers. Contented happiness was simply radiating off of her, and I knew, without question, and maybe for the first time in my life, someone was falling in love with me. And that scared me more than any hints at possible cohabitation ever could.

*********

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed. I have part three locked and loaded, so I should be able to submit it as soon as I see this on the site. Please rate, comment and give feedback. I'm always happy to talk about my stories. A huge thank you to ash_legend and rileyworks for being my volunteer editors on this project. I used automatic dictation software to get it from my notebooks into a digital format, so the whole thing was a royal mess when we started editing. Hopefully we've caught most everything, but please remember none of us are pros, and we're doing our best.