Unrestrained Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Propping myself up slightly, I gathered my spirits, trying to see through the little lights that now blinked in front of my eyes. The waiter winked at me while you sucked his cock. I burst out laughing now and high-fived the son of a bitch! We downed another shot of vodka together. We sure looked like real party fiends, now, I thought.

Then, I reached in front of you and caressed your stomach and your thighs, making my way towards your cunt. I had no trouble finding your clit that stuck out from between your lips. Holy shit, you were so wet, it was slippery down there! I tapped your clit slightly with the tip of my major, enough to send shockwaves of pleasure through your body. I dabbed it repeatedly and caressed your lips with my other fingers. I could feel your body shiver, tensing up under my touch. I was on the right track!

I sped things up a little and rubbed your button more firmly, in a passive-aggressive kind of way.

Both me and the waiter fondled the generous mass of your tits gratuitously, pinching your nipples, even pulling them down slightly. He sure seemed to admire big breasts too, maybe a little too much. He was moaning out loud now over the thumping soundtrack, probably lining himself up to cum at the same time as you.

You poor little thing, you were craving the release that you've been building up since we hit the dance floor an hour ago. You needed it. I rubbed you faster, more deliberately, with two fingers, spreading your juices over your sensitive pussy.

You suddenly let go of the waiter's cock and sat back straight over me. You shot me a glance from over your shoulders and your face said it all: you were free falling in a maelstrom of lust and perversion, in complete sensory overdrive. You implored me for that final push towards bliss, euphoria, our special little place in this fucked up situation we got ourselves into. You wanted to come. I was there with you. For you.

One final flick, and you arched your back to scream at the ceiling. Yes! You were shaking and shuddering inconsistently over me, exploding with joy. You bucked and thrashed, unable to hold back the overwhelming orgasmic quake that slammed through you. I took you further by spreading out my fingers to flap your pussy lips repeatedly and I felt a stream of hot liquid bursting forth, all over the waiter's pants, his shoes, the floor. Nothing was spared...again. Man, even his socks must be soggy.

I could hear you howling and grunting over the music. The few people that looked over the railing of the balcony, who were clueless to what happened here in the dark, turned their head in our direction.

Many heartbeats later and the waiter started moaning too. The view of your powerful, spectacular orgasm must have triggered his own. I craned my neck to watch him walk closer to you. You still had your arms joined up front, which caused your breasts to squeeze together and shape a mile-long cleavage. I immediately knew what he was going for. He pushed the glistening head of his cock in the big fleshy crevice on your chest and started humping away, with his hands in his back.

It didn't take him long to start squirting a copious amount of jizz that flew high up across your chest to hit you under the chin. Though he was shaking and straining his every muscle, he kept moving, determined to enjoy that titfuck as long as he could.

You two almost came in perfect synch right there. It was beautiful, and so sexy. Still in the haze of your climax, it looked like you just realized what the waiter was doing with his cock. As you slouched a little over me, starting to relax, your tits parted sideways and you took his shaft to finish him off. You looked down at yourself, assessing the damages and saw that you were dripping with semen, drizzling all the way down to my thighs. I couldn't quite see the expression on your face, but I assumed it must look pretty graphic.

Even the waiter was not smiling so much, anymore. He had stepped back and contemplated you with an air of fascination. And there you stood, straight and calm, in the middle of this mess, looking like a generous bringer of love and gratification that just fulfilled her mission. You were glowing, heightened from this out-of-body experience, you had shed skin. I could feel a new energy in the nightclub air. I took your silence for utter contemplation and wonder in front of such a life-turning event.

People were starting to look our way as they walked by. The waiter, standing in his soiled uniform, looked around as he was still struggling to catch his breath. He rapidly dressed himself and started bowing to us, smiling politely. He slid the bottle of vodka in our direction on the table, raising his hands, mouthing the words It's all yours! On the house!

So we sat back in the booth, and that was how the evening started to end. Completely exhausted, we cuddled in our love nest and looked straight ahead, watching the passer-by's just rubber-necking at your naked body. We sat and didn't speak with words. Like said earlier, our love has been going on for ages and we shared a complicity that made silent conversation just as efficient.

We kept taking a few shots of vodka, only to push back the effect of reality just a little longer, enough to keep us from thinking what the hell did we just do...

It was time to drag our empty shells into a cab and to the hotel room. Happy wedding anniversary, my love.

12