Unsatisfied Strangers to FWB Pt. 02

Story Info
Married, cheating, unsatisfied, fwb.
1k words
4
6.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Friends,

I hope you liked the first part of the story. If you have not read the first part of the story, just recapping it to brush up your memory.

Recap: I had an arranged marriage. My wife and I had zero sexual compatibility. I was depressed about the situation. Met a sexy lady who is also married and has a kid. But after a kid, her husband also lost interest in sex, and she was lonely and unsatisfied. We met on a social chatting app, and we connected well. When I stopped the first part, we played snake ladder with a challenge of stripping, and finally, she had sent me a sexy naked picture of her with wide legs.

Part 2:

Looking at her sexy bouncy boobs, open shaved pussy, I was uncontrollable. I even had forgotten to reply to her previous message. I was lost in masturbation, came a load of cum and recorded it. After a few minutes, I got another ping from her, asking what happened. I realized that I didn't reply to her, so immediately, I sent her my masturbation video and said, "sorry I could not control, I had to masturbate". She saw my video of my big tool blasting a load of cum. She just replied with wide-open eyes smiley, and praised my giant tool. Yes, she was happy. She said she wants to taste my entire load.

She sent me a selfie of squeezing her boobs. It made me horny again, and I was hell hard. That entire day I masturbated more than five times, looking at her picture. Later she told me that she did masturbate three times too. It was a tiring day.

Daily we started sexting and fantasizing about our sex experiments that we wish to do. We again got a chance to be alone in our respective homes, and we decided that we masturbate together on a video call. It was after lunch, I was already horny thinking about it in mind. Finally, after long waiting (it just felt long waiting) we were on a video call. I was mesmerized by the glow on her face. She looked so happy, and her smile was inviting me. She was inside her white bed sheet, and I was sitting on the couch. I could see her body ups and downs on the bedsheet. I greeted her with a kiss and asked her to remove the bedsheet. As she removed, I could see she was only in her black push up bra and a thong. Her boobs were tightly covering her C cup bra. she asked me to remove my clothes, and I did obey her request. I was naked in no time. I was already hard, so as I took off my briefs, cock did just bounced up. She was so excited to see it. She bent forward to kiss it on to the camera.

I requested her show herself to me. With a naughty smile, She kept the phone bit away on the side table so that I can see her full. She sat on her bed and slowly undid her bra. As her bra went down, I could see her full moon boobs. It was so excellent I was amazed. My eyes were wide open, and my mouth was open a bit. She giggled, looking at my expression. Yes, I was stunned by her sexy boobs. Her erect nipples and pink areola made me go crazy.

She got up a bit, slipped her panty, showed it in front of the camera, and threw it away. She was utterly nude in front of me now. She sat in front of the camera with her legs wide open. I could see her full moon boobs with erect nipples. She was tying hair with her arms up. It gave a full view of those pair of boobs. She slowly started squeezing her boobs. As she was a mother, she had a bit of milk popping on her nipples. I did put out my tongue, indicating that I want to lick her boobs. She came near the camera and offered me both boobs, squeezing slightly. I had a closeup view of her sexy boobs.

I was hell hard and was squeezing my balls. I showed her a close up look of my hard 6 inch and thick cock with a pink and hard head. I was oozing my pre-cum which she could notice it. Looking at my hard cock she was horny and started rubbing her clit. When she opened her pussy wide in front of the camera, it was dripping with her juices. I wanted to drink her right away. Her gaping love hole was inviting me to fuck her hard. Looking at that pink pussy and lips I could not control and started masturbating as fast as I could. She was moaning and started fingering her pussy with two fingers. Her waist was moving in a rhythm. Her stroke was so fast I could hear the sound of her pussy juice. In five minutes, she came hard with a shivering orgasm. She finished herself and came forward to watch my stroking. She was smiling, looking at my cock. In two more minutes, I did shoot a big load of my cum, which flew in the air and dropped all over. She was amazed looking at that shooting. We cleaned ourselves and spoke a bit. She told me that she had such an orgasm after a long time and thanked me for that.

After few days, I was sitting in a restaurant with my friends. I saw few ladies entered the restaurant. As casual, I just turned my head to look at them as they were about to sit next to our table. There was a lady in tight jeans and a black T-shirt. When I saw her face, I could identify that it was her. As our eyes met, we both identified each other, but we did not speak as we were with our friends. She pinged me on mobile, "is that really you?"

I just replied to her, "you are looking damn hot in tight jeans and T-shirt".

What happened next? I will tell you in the next part. So far, how did you feel about the story?