Unseasonal Holly

Story Info
Tom and Holly continue their liaison over Easter.
13.9k words
4.76
35.7k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ngnx
ngnx
171 Followers

This part two is a little late, but it ended up being longer than anticipated. While it can be read as a standalone, it will make more sense if part 1, 'A Sprig of Christmas Holly', is read first.

Enjoy.

*

The Jamiesons were nearing the end of a four-hour drive from Manchester to Edinburgh. It was the day before Good Friday, and Bill, Julie, Tom and Liz were on their way to Julie's sister's house for the Easter weekend.

'At last,' Julie said as they turned into Holly's street.

'It's going to feel a bit strange without Jim this year,' Bill said.

'Good riddance, I say. He broke her heart after nearly twenty years of marriage. I'm just glad he did the decent thing and let Holly and Olivia stay in the house.'

'Every cloud,' he said, turning into Holly's drive and parking the car. 'Anyway, we're here. Give me a hand with the bags will you, Tom?'

'Sure, dad.'

Julie and Liz went off into the house to greet Holly and Olivia, while the Bill and Tom followed up with the luggage.

'How are you doing, sis?' Julie said, all hugs and smiles.

'Good, and better for seeing you all,' she replied. 'I've been looking forward to this since Christmas.'

'You and me both. Work's been hectic lately and I'm really looking forward to taking it easy.'

'Same rooms as always,' Holly said after everyone had finished their greetings. 'Take your cases up and I'll start dinner. You must be hungry.'

*

Tom was busy unpacking his suitcase when he heard footfalls behind him.

'Are you all settled in?' Holly said from the doorway.

He turned around, and an ear-to-ear grin spread across his face. He walked over to his aunt, pulled her into the room, and shut the door. Grabbing her arse with both hands, he yanked her towards him and planted his lips on hers.

'You don't need to ask me that, I've been coming here for years,' he said after a lengthy kiss.

'Maybe' -- she pecked him on the lips -- 'I just wanted an excuse to come up here.'

She threw her arms around Tom's shoulders and rekindled their kiss. His hands greedily roamed her clothes, moving up from her jeans to her waist and back.

'Wow,' Holly giggled as she felt Tom's bulge against her stomach, 'somebody's missed me.'

'You have no idea how horny I was in the car.' He went to unbutton her jeans. 'It was torture.'

She playfully slapped his hand away. 'Well you're going to have to suffer a little longer. I need to catch up with your mum and dad first.'

Tom feigned indignation. 'You're putting them before your nephew?'

'For now,' she said with a wicked smile. 'But I won't be fucking them later.'

Tom's cock twitched at her words. 'God,' he said, kissing her again, 'don't keep me waiting too long.'

She pulled away and made for the door. 'See you at dinner,' she said, then sauntered along the landing and out of sight.

*

'Smells delicious, Hol,' Bill said as they sat down to eat.

'It's a new recipe. Caponata. I tested it out on Liv last week.'

'Must be nice to be a guinea-pig for your mum's food,' Bill said to Olivia.

'It can be hit and miss,' she joked, to everyone's amusement.

'Oi. Don't think you can be cheeky just because you're eighteen in a couple of days,' Holly said.

'Are you excited for your birthday, Liv?' Tom asked. 'Eighteen's a big one.'

She shrugged. 'Kind of, although not as much as the other girls at my college. I don't understand why people go so mad for it.'

'Because you're finally an adult. You can do what you want, when you want... Within reason,' he added with an apologetic glance at Holly.

Olivia smiled. 'I'll remember that advice.'

The caponata and a dessert of raspberry cheesecake went down a treat, and after Olivia, Tom, and Liz left the table, the conversation turned to Holly's personal life.

'We were glad you decided not to sell the house,' Julie said.

'Me too,' Holly said. 'It's such a lovely place, but more importantly, it's where Liv grew up. Jim and I agreed we wanted her to have it someday.'

'It sounds like it's been relatively smooth as divorces go,' Bill observed.

'He's actually been great about the whole thing. Ironically, it's kind of reminded me why I fell for him in the first place.' She smiled wryly. 'Shame he couldn't keep his hands off his assistant.'

'Oh, Hol,' Julie said.

'What's done is done. He's renting a place a couple of miles away while he looks for something more permanent, so he can see Liv whenever he likes.'

'How's she doing now?' Julie asked.

'I think she's coping better. It hit her hard at first, but she seems like she's gradually accepting it. I still catch her looking down sometimes, but far less than I used to. Going to university in September will be good for her. It'll give her a chance to have some fun and forget about the last year.'

'Same applies to you,' Bill said, trying to lighten the mood. 'Would you say you're back on the market yet? Got any blokes on the go?'

'Bill!' Julie exclaimed. 'You're incorrigible sometimes.'

Holly laughed. 'It's fine. A fair question.'

Now interested herself, Julie said, 'So... have you?'

Her sister couldn't suppress a satisfied smile.

'Nooo,' Julie exclaimed. 'Seriously? What's his name? And more importantly, why didn't you tell me?'

'Because there's nothing to tell. His name's Graham; he's one of the teachers at Liv's college.

He recognised me in the supermarket, so we got chatting and then went for coffee last week. That's all.'

'And?'

'It was perfectly pleasant. He asked me to dinner on Monday night, but I said I couldn't because you were coming over.'

'You did what? Forget about us, Hol. As your older sister, I'm ordering you to call him and tell him you're free.'

'Are you sure?'

'Of course,' Julie said. 'We can look after ourselves for a night.'

'Well alright then,' she said, reaching for her phone. 'No time like the present.'

*

Later that evening, Holly was loading the dishwasher when Tom came into the kitchen.

'What's this I hear about you having a date on Monday night?' he asked.

She turned around. 'It's just dinner with a teacher from Liv's college.'

'Interesting.'

'Do I detect a hint of jealousy?' she teased.

Tom grinned. 'Not at all. Just scouting out my competition.'

'There's no competition... yet,' she smiled. 'I still barely know him. We're not dating, and he's not my boyfriend.' She approached him and whispered in his ear. 'And as far as I'm concerned, a little date shouldn't stop us having our fun. Speaking of which, don't go to sleep tonight. Turn off your light but wait up for me. Just make sure that at midnight, you're as hard as you can be.'

Footsteps sounded from the living room, and she pulled back to an innocent distance just as Bill and Julie rounded the door.

'I'm knackered,' Bill said, 'it's been a long day. Thanks again for dinner, Holly, it was lovely.'

'My pleasure,' she replied as she hugged Julie goodnight. 'I'll see you both in the morning.'

After Bill and Julie headed off to bed, Tom grabbed his aunt with the enthusiasm of a child in a sweet shop. He slipped his hands under her jeans and spread them across her voluptuous flesh. 'Fuck, I've missed the way you feel,' he whispered, aware that his parents hadn't quite ascended the stairs. 'Are you seriously going to make me wait until midnight?'

'Yes,' she said, yanking his hands from her bum. 'Now go to bed.'

'Fine,' he said with an exaggerated sigh. 'When did you become so callous?'

'Night, Tom,' she said with a wink.

'Night, Aunt Holly.'

*

The light of his phone was the only thing disturbing the darkness as Tom incessantly checked the time. Not since his childhood Christmas Eve nights had the seconds ticked by so slowly, and no toy he'd ever hoped to receive had stoked his current levels of anticipation. As midnight approached, he attuned his ears to the darkness, alert for the sound of footsteps crossing the landing.

He'd begun stroking his cock with half an hour to go, allowing time to build his arousal before she arrived. While he could get hard in a minute if he wanted, taking his time -- teasing himself to the edge before denying himself over and over -- built his lust to a level that would enhance the encounter tenfold. When he finally heard Holly's bedroom door creak open down the hall, his cock was like an iron rod and slick with precum.

He checked his phone one more time. Precisely midnight. No longer needing it, he put it on the bedside table as his visitor's footsteps drew closer. Finally, his door opened, and the dark shape of his aunt was highlighted for a moment by moonlight seeping through the landing window. After she shut the door, her silhouette merged with the blackness of the room.

Never would Tom have imagined that a shadow could have made him cum, but his anticipation for what was to follow challenged his control. Holly's ghostly form moved closer to the bed, and as his pulse quickened, he found his aunt's name subconsciously on his lips.

She lifted the duvet and climbed onto the bed. Without preamble, she straddled his waist and sank onto his oozing cock.

'Oh, fuck,' Tom groaned as he slid effortlessly into the pussy that seemed to have been made just for him. 'No foreplay, Aunt Holly?'

She pushed her hips down, making their bodies as close to one as the laws of nature would allow.

'I've wanted you back inside me for four months,' she whispered. 'I couldn't wait any longer.'

'Good answer,' Tom said.

'How do I feel?' she cooed.

He put his arms around her and pulled her into him, squashing her warm, ample tits into his chest. Her skin's caress was like a divine embrace, soft but for the two piquant pricks of her hard nipples. Tom nestled his head into her shoulder, inhaling her scent while he sensually kissed her neck. She shuddered in his strong grip, expelling faint moans at the touch of his lips, taking care not to be too loud.

'Like my favourite aunt,' he whispered in her ear.

'I'm your only aunt,' she pointed out.

Tom grinned in the darkness. 'Shame. I do quite well with them.'

Holly gave him a playful slap. 'Are you saying you'd like more aunts to fuck?' Before he could reply, she freed herself from his clutches. 'Because if you are, I guarantee they wouldn't come to your bed like I do.' She took his hands and placed them on her tits. 'They wouldn't drive you crazy like I do.' Finally, she began slowly gyrating her hips. 'And they wouldn't fuck you like I do.'

Tom rolled his eyes back in his head, becoming a thrall to his aunt's wanton spell.

'I can feel it,' she said, squeezing her walls around his cock. 'You're so close. Any faster and you'd explode.'

Tom dared not move, trying to quash the orgasm that demanded release. She leaned back in and kissed him, riding him softly while their tongues intertwined. She was gentle and deliberate in her movements, treating him to a slow, sensuous ride that, in the sensory void of the darkness, was exquisite in its pleasure. There was nothing animalistic, nothing sordid, just the tranquil reacquaintance of two forbidden lovers.

'I can't last much longer, Aunt Holly,' Tom breathed between kisses.

'Shh, just enjoy it. Let yourself go.'

Tom surrendered, and Holly continued riding him as he came, kissing him through his muffled moans of blissful release. She slowed after he filled her, mindful of the sensitive state of her nephew's cock as his seed trickled out of her pussy.

'Somebodydefinitely missed me,' Holly said, a playful inflection in her voice. 'That might be the biggest load I've ever had.'

Tom took his time to answer, still coming down from the euphoria of his climax. 'Well I have been saving it for you.'

She raised her eyebrows, although he couldn't see. 'Really, now? Have there been no girls since Christmas?'

'Nope.'

Holly was bizarrely moved. Tom was a handsome, confident guy at university, more than capable of getting sex if he'd wanted. That he hadn't gave her a strange validation she hadn't felt in years. 'Cuddle me for a few minutes,' she said.

He was more than happy to oblige, and after she climbed off him, they rolled onto their sides and, despite Holly's intention to return to her room, spooned until they both fell asleep.

*

Tom checked his phone. 6.24. Still too early to get up, but late enough for the morning to make itself known. With subtle light now penetrating the curtains, he could see Holly lying next to him, her hair sprawled over the pillow and the feminine contours of her neck and jaw. He lifted the duvet, sneaking a look at the warm body against him. Her wide hips and soft curves were as reverential as he remembered, while the gentle billowing of her breasts in time with her unconscious breaths made him want to squeeze her awake.

She looked so peaceful in her state of slumber, a scene that inspired Tom to play a game. It was one he and an ex-girlfriend had enjoyed, a sexy agreement that rewarded the heaviest sleeper. He hadn't always played fair, and neither had she; hours had been spent faking sleep to receive an erotic 'wake up' at the hands -- or mouth -- of the other.

He pulled back the duvet to reveal her upper body and, with the lightest of touches, ran the tips of his fingernails down her arm, bringing gooseflesh to her skin. When it had no other effect, he became more adventurous, starting at her hip and grazing down her leg. Her body twitched and she made a sound but, to his satisfaction, her sleep remained undisturbed.

Her obliviousness was a turn on, and as Tom caressed the more intimate areas of her waist and stomach, his own body responded to the covert stimulation his hands were providing. Emboldened by his cock plumping to a semi-erect state, he cuddled up to her, parking it between her arsecheeks as he continued caressing her body. When he arrived at her breasts, he treated them with a delicacy reserved for the most precious of objects, his touch light enough that it didn't even distort their shape.

While Holly's conscious was unaware of the game in which she was participating, her subconscious very much was. Carnal dreams invaded her sleep -- their effects producing moans and twitches on the bed -- while her glands released enticing pheromones that spurred Tom on.

He reached between her legs to find her soaking. With her aroused pussylips easy to part, he pushed the game to its limits and rested a fingertip on her clit. After only seconds of delicate circles, her breathing grew heavy and her hips began to gyrate. Tom froze, unable to tell whether his aunt's movements were a reflex, or he'd been busted.

He soon had his answer.

'Why'd you stop?' she mumbled.

While her voice was barely audible, its intent was beyond doubt. Tom resumed playing with his aunt's clit while she rocked her hips. With both of them awake, things progressed from slow and mild to hot and heavy. He increased the pace of his fingers while she ground against him with ever more force, getting him hard with the crack of her arse.

While said grind provided ample pleasure, Tom wanted more. Acting on a moment of spontaneity, he flipped Holly onto her front and straddled her thighs. He was less than gentle, and she let out a gasp.

'What's got into you this morning?' she said with a giggle.

Tom parted her thighs to reveal her pussy; swollen, wet, and ready to receive him. He rubbed his head over her slit, taunting her desire.

'I feel bad I didn't make you cum last night.'

She craned her head to look at him, a challenge in her eyes, then raised her bum. In doing so, her opening found the tip of his glans. 'Well now's your chance,' she said.

Tom buried his cock in his aunt, bringing his weight down on top of her, pushing her into the mattress. She gasped into the pillow; her arms were pinned by her sides, and all her movements were impeded by the pressure of his strong frame. A tight pull on her scalp as Tom grabbed her hair distracted her from thoughts of vulnerability. She yelped, not in protest, but with the thrill of him taking control, knowing he could do whatever he wished.

She shuddered under him as he planted strong kisses on her neck, still pulling her hair taught. She could feel the heat from his chest, stomach, and legs as what seemed to her like frustration fuelled his arousal. Then came the first powerful thrust of his hips, jolting her forward almost into the headboard. She yelped again, this time emphatically as his granite-hard cock burrowed through her insides.

'Shh, Aunt Holly,' Tom growled in her ear.

'Mm-hmm.'

She didn't have a choice in the matter; Tom clasped his hand tight against her mouth, muting any further audible expression of pleasure. Crushing her, robbing her of movement and speech, he hammered his hips into her arse, pushing her deeper into the mattress each time. Holly had never imagined claustrophobia as a sensation that could be erotic, but the compression of Tom's body and the negation of her faculties only made the pleasure in her pussy more intense.

She mumbled something against his hand; the words were incoherent, but her desire to be fucked harder had to be expressed. Tom understood the sentiment, and harder and deeper thrusts soon followed. Intoxicated by her subjugation, Holly summoned all her strength to raise the angle of her bum, allowing him deeper still. Her body trembled as his cock pummelled her cervix, while cries that would have otherwise woken the family were muffled by Tom's firm hand.

He could feel the response of her body, how he was making it lose control. Seeing her getting close only made him more determined, and he unleashed all his pent-up desire for her that he'd been carrying since Christmas.

Holly's pussy had become an inferno, the epicentre of a blast that was sending shockwaves through her body. He'd long since filled her completely, and it was becoming a struggle to contain him; yet she wanted him to break through her biological barriers -- for his cock to ruin her in reaching impossible depths.

The thought triggered a chain reaction that she willed to its crescendo. She relinquished the last of her autonomy to allow carnal desires to drive her, blocking out all sensation in the world except the throbbing dick in her cunt. Burying her head into the pillow, she surrendered to an orgasm that, because of her constraints, bordered on overwhelming. Unable to move or speak as a way of diffusing the pleasure, she scrunched her eyes and shuddered in still silence under Tom's weight, breathing wildly into his suffocating palm.

With his aunt's body trembling under him, still he thrust into her, up to and beyond the point of no return. Suppressing a primordial roar, he collapsed on her as he came, billowing hot, heavy breaths on the nape of her neck.

As her climax waned, Holly could better appreciate his, savouring every inch of his cock as it shot its load deep into her womb. The depth of his release inside her evoked a disturbing thought: It was the kind of sex lovers had when trying to conceive. And although she had ensured there was no chance of that, as she felt her nephew's seed fired as deep within her as was possible, she couldn't help but think they'd crossed a line beyond those already passed, having breached a level of intimacy she'd experienced with no other, including her ex-husband of seventeen years.

Tom finally released his grip on Holly's mouth, and seeking a distraction from her train of thought, she turned and kissed his still-heaving mouth. When their lips parted, all she could think was how beautiful he looked, breathless and flushed with exertion. With a smile, he motioned to raise himself.

'Um-um,' Holly sounded in protest. 'Stay inside me a while.'

Tom obliged, and they continued kissing as he softened inside her, the slow pace a perfect contrast to the intensity that had preceded. Holly, dishevelled and sweaty, couldn't remember a time she'd felt more secure. Lamenting that her blissful contentment had to end, she made a silent promise that for the days Tom was staying, she would please him in any way she could.

ngnx
ngnx
171 Followers