Unseasonal Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But... It's wrong,' she said.

Holly stroked her daughter's hair. 'If families helping each other is wrong, then what's the point in them? We both love you, and we hate seeing you upset. But we can only do so much, you've got to help yourself as well. Be honest, how did it feel when Tom kissed you?'

Olivia tried to quell her impulse, digging for any rationale to put an end to the madness. She found none. Denial, she knew, would be a lie. 'Good,' she confessed.

'Then it'll feel good again,' Holly said.

Holly let go of Olivia's hand, and she turned back to her cousin. Though she was a bag of nerves, she took the plunge and initiated their second kiss.

Tom reciprocated with gentle enthusiasm, never straying beyond her pace. There were no tongues at first, and their bodies remained apart. Only when she put her hands on his chest did he touch her, and her body was explored by male hands for the first time.

She tensed as his fingers traced down her spine, the sensation of contact strange at first. The quality of the kiss suffered, going from pleasurable to awkward as her attention wavered.

'Relax, hon,' Holly said reassuringly from behind her.

Olivia tried, envisioning all her tension flowing out of her body. Straight away, she became more receptive to Tom's hands, and as they left a trail of gooseflesh on her back, she increasingly wished they'd stray elsewhere, and became impatient the longer they didn't.

Holly smiled at the obviousness of her daughter's frustration. 'He's letting you lead,' she said. 'Don't be shy.'

I've got so much to learn, Olivia thought. She tested her mother's theory, and it paid dividends. She inched closer to Tom, grazing the points of her breasts on his chest. She observed that his next breath was a little harder and, emboldened, placed her hands on his hips. Sliding them down his thighs, she couldn't help a spike of giddy excitement at their strength.

Olivia was quickly learning the cues of male appreciation, and she let out a sudden yelp upon feeling Tom's hands cup her bum. He backed away from their kiss and looked at her, checking she was okay. When she giggled, he resumed it with increased vigour, pulling her arse into him as he finally forced his tongue into her mouth. She made no complaint, delighting in him taking the lead as she ceded more and more control to her desire.

Tom's initial scepticism about his aunt's idea had been banished. He had expected the encounter with Olivia to be tense and awkward at best, and while that had been the case at first, the further she emerged from her shell, the more his anticipation grew. Despite normally being a slave to curves, he was enjoying learning the delights of a body type he wasn't used to. While her bum didn't fill his hands like Holly's, her delicacy made him feel stronger and more virile. And though she lacked her mother's experience and skills, the notion of corrupting his innocent cousin, less than a day into adulthood, was an exhilarating taboo that rivalled his first illicit tryst with his aunt. One thing was certain, though, kissing Olivia was no longer enough. Sliding his hands to the bottom of her arse, he lifted her up and carried her to the bed.

Olivia gasped as she was jerked up, instinctively wrapping her legs around his waist so she didn't fall. It was the first time she could remember being manhandled in years -- the last being when she was picked up by her father as a girl. She reflected on the contrast as she was carried to the bed: the once-innocent girl who'd laughed giddily as her father spun her though the air had grown up to wear sexy lingerie in the arms of her cousin, tongue down his throat. She revelled in the kinkiness of the thought as Tom set her on the bed. Lying down, she looked at him standing above her, then stretched out her arms to beckon him back, already missing the feel of his lips on hers.

Instead, Holly sat by her side. 'Kissing is all well and good, but I think we should try something a bit more adventurous. What do you think, Tom?'

Tom looked at his cousin. 'I think you should listen to your mother.'

Olivia nodded, and Holly spread her daughter's legs, directing Tom to sit between them. 'Your body has lots of erogenous zones,' she said, 'apart from the obvious ones. Your neck, ears, even the back of your knees can be a source of sensual pleasure.'

'Knees?' Olivia queried.

'Yes. It's not universal -- not all of them will do it for you, but it's important you find out what you like.' Holly pulled back her hair and proffered her neck to Tom, who softly kissed its hollow before arcing around to the nape. Holly lolled her head back. 'Great foreplay leads to great sex,' she said with a slightly elevated pitch.

Olivia watched the display, mesmerised. It was clear she was talking from experience, and that some of that experience had been with her nephew. Seeing her mother turned on, her chest heaving under the spell of his lips, gave her a new perspective on their dalliance. The chemistry between them was palpable, and she realised there was more than just lust in their affection for each other. When Tom pulled back from her neck, Olivia sensed his reluctance. She knew that had she not been there, it would have led to him taking her on the bed.

Olivia prepared herself as Tom turned his attention to her, positioning himself over her body so she felt his heat once again. She turned her head to the side, and he dived on her neck, lavishing it with the same soft attention he had her mother's. She closed her eyes as her skin radiated shivers to her chest and scalp, then grabbed him, imprinting his muscular back to her hands.

He migrated his lips to her chest, kissing over and between her breasts before pulling aside a cup and taking her nipple into his mouth. Olivia arched her back as he circled the areola with his tongue. As decadent as it felt, she knew he was teasing her; every deliberate graze of her erect point summoned a jolt of pleasure, which he refused to indulge.

'Please,' she finally begged, 'just suck on it.'

He responded by merely kissing the tip, then moving on.

'You can't have everything you want,' Holly said playfully as her daughter let out a groan of frustration.

Next came her stomach, where Tom paid special attention to her naval before departing down her hip and outer thigh. Olivia clenched her fists, struggling to keep still. She could feel the dampness of her lingerie where it rested against her sex, and as powerful as the urge was to answer its call, she endeavoured to be a good student, trusting in Tom's gradual build-up.

She needed every ounce of her will to still her hands as Tom came upon her aforementioned knees. Gently lifting her leg, he first blew cool air onto the skin, priming it for the kisses and licks that followed. Olivia was incredulous that her pussy could respond to what she'd considered the most innocuous of areas, but at that moment, she'd have sworn they were connected. She ran her hands over her torso, eventually finding her breasts, where she allowed herself the stimulation Tom had denied her.

She retreated into her own euphoric world as sharp jolts from her nipples combined deliciously with the softness of her cousin's lips. She became so engrossed in the alien sensation that she lost track of Tom's progress up her thigh, and was only brought back to the moment by the chill of cool air on her mound.

She looked down to see Tom lowering her panties. Her suspender straps prevented him taking them all the way off, but he didn't seem to care as he returned his attention to her now-exposed sex. Seeing him down there, she finally understood why her mother had succumbed to her desires. All lingering doubt had been displaced by the taboo thrill; her cousin was first man to lay eyes on her ripe, innocent pussy.

As she finished the thought, it was innocent no longer. Tom slowly and deliberately licked along her slit, causing Olivia to gasp as dormant nerves across her vulva came alive. With each pass of his tongue, he delved a little deeper, gradually intensifying the hum in her loins.

'Feels good, doesn't it,' Holly said, noting her daughter's expression.

Olivia only nodded, unable to find words as his tongue found her clit. When he flicked it over her swollen nub, her pussy practically vibrated as it gushed with arousal, building up to an overwhelming release. She closed her eyes, gripping the duvet in preparation as her moans became cries and breaths became pants.

When it came, she lost control. Her hands instinctively grabbed Tom's hair while her thighs clenched around his head. Tingling pulses -- far more intense than she'd ever achieved on her own -- coursed through her skin, veins, and bones, catapulting her to heights of sexual pleasure she hadn't thought possible.

While she savoured every moment, part of her was glad when her faculties returned. She appreciated Tom's gentleness as she caught her breath; he climbed her body with kisses before bringing the taste of her pussy to her lips. She was reticent as she parted them, but surprised herself at her indulgence -- the taste of her orgasm on the tongue that had summoned it made it their most thrilling kiss yet, which made it all the more disappointing when he pulled away.

'Your turn, sweetheart,' Holly said. 'You need to be generous, too.'

Tom lay back on the bed while Olivia pulled up her underwear and sat next to her mother. She raised an eyebrow when she noticed his crotch, his horizontal position emphasising the huge tent of his boxer briefs.

'I haven't even touched him yet,' she remarked.

Both Tom and Holly laughed. 'It's a turn-on for guys to pleasure a woman,' Holly said, 'especially if you let them know they're doing a good job.'

'And you definitely did that,' Tom said.

Olivia felt herself blush.

'Why don't you take them off,' Holly suggested.

Olivia shifted on the bed, placing her hands on the elastic. Lowering them, she gasped as she laid her eyes on her first ever cock.

'Your cousin's fortunate,' her mother said, 'don't expect them all to be like this. Now, why don't you see how it feels?'

After a brief hesitation, she grabbed it like she would a normal everyday object -- uncaring; impersonal -- and rigidly stroked.

'Relax,' Holly said. 'Remember how he built it up for you, how you enjoyed it.'

Olivia took her mother's words on board, endeavouring to be gentler.

'Better. Keep your wrist flexible, but more importantly, listen to your man. He'll let you know what he likes.'

She attuned herself to Tom's cues, listening and feeling for signs of appreciation. Each time she noticed a heavier breath, his eyes flicker, or a subtle swelling of his cock, she continued that stimulation, eventually settling on a rhythm she had no doubt he was enjoying.

'You're a fast learner,' Holly said. 'Let's move on to something more intimate.'

'Like what?' Olivia asked, although she already knew.

'A blowjob.' Noticing her daughter's look of trepidation, she added, 'Don't worry. I know they sound intimidating but, done right, they're a wonderful experience for both you and your man. Have a go; see how it feels.'

Composing herself, she lowered her head and tentatively put it in her mouth. After a few seconds of watching her daughter bob awkwardly up and down, and seeing the grimace on Tom's face, Holly said, 'Here, let me show you.'

Olivia was happy for the reprieve, now grasping the importance of knowing what she was doing. She stared in wonderment as her mother, after casually flicking her hair over one shoulder, draped her lips lovingly over her nephew's cock. While watching the act itself enabled Olivia to take mental notes, the true lesson came in seeing Tom's face. He looked dreamy-eyed as Holly glided up and down his shaft, like he'd do anything for the sensation not to end. When her demonstration was over, he was noticeably harder than before it began.

'See,' Holly said. 'Approach it with enthusiasm, treat it as something you enjoy. It'll be hotter for you as well as him.'

Olivia tried again, this time approaching the task with less reluctance. She still wasn't sure what she was doing, but with the mantra of 'fake it till you make it', she welcomed his cock into her mouth. Her first and unexpected surprise was the changes in him; following her mother's demonstration, he was warmer, thicker, and slicker with precum than he had been before. Rather than letting it phase her, she had an idea. As silly as it sounded, she envisioned Tom's cock as a piece the chocolate cake from earlier, something she'd love to have in her mouth. The mental trick seemed to work; she relaxed, and was soon sucking with increased fervour.

'Oh, Liv, that feels nice,' Tom said, a note of surprise in his voice. 'Go a bit higher -- tongue the head.That's it. Like that.'

Olivia now understood the turn-on of appreciation. Hearing Tom's moans as she gave him pleasure was a world away from the damning silence of before -- it turned sucking cock from a laborious experience into an exciting one. The pretence of cake was no longer needed; she delighted in picturing the scene exactly as it was: her cousin's hard dick in her mouth.

As she continued in the way he'd instructed, she felt him swell as his groans became louder, and suddenly considered the possibility of him cumming. Would he warn her, and if not, would she have the nerve to swallow her first ever load? In the end, she didn't have to make the decision. Tom pulled himself from her mouth and sat up on the bed.

'Did I do something wrong?' she asked, looking between him and her mother.

'No,' Tom said before grabbing and kissing her. 'But I'm not going to waste this opportunity. I want to fuck you.'

Despite all they'd done already, the proclamation gave her flutters. It was the moment everything had built to, and she couldn't remember a time of being more certain about something than she was right then.

She turned her back to him. 'Then you'd better take this off.'

For the first time, Tom saw the same devious look in Olivia's eyes as he had so many times in her mother's. He now realised she'd inherited Holly's passion for sex, even if she didn't yet know it. Hopefully, he thought, the guy she ends up with will -- unlike Jim -- appreciate how lucky he is.

Upon removing Olivia's stockings, Tom was finally able to take in her body in its purest form. So different to her mother's, yet perfect in its own way, he couldn't believe she harboured insecurities. Looking at her now, though, he sensed they were on the wane. Gone was her shyness; she stood there owning her form, radiating a seductive confidence that he found profoundly sexy.

While Tom was enjoying the view, Holly went to her bedside table and took a condom from the draw. She returned to Olivia and placed it in her hand. 'Unless you're on the pilland exclusive, always use one of these.'

She unwrapped it, then pinched the end and rolled it over Tom's cock. Taking his hand, she led him to the bed. Despite her newly-found outward confidence, her stomach was a kaleidoscope of butterflies.

She lay down and Tom climbed on top of her. 'Don't worry,' he said, sensing her nerves, 'we'll go at your pace. And if you want to stop, just say.'

She smiled and nodded, then gasped as she felt the tip of his cock against her pussy. She closed her eyes, getting wetter by the second as he teased her folds, gradually applying more pressure. Then it happened. He thrust his hips and claimed her virginity.

She tensed at the unexpected jolt of pain, her tight walls stretching to accommodate his girth. He paused, kissing her, allowing her to acclimatize.

'Keep going,' she whispered after a few seconds, 'but slow.'

Tom did so, beginning with shallow strokes using just his tip. It was a benefit for him as well; her first-time pussy constricted around him, already tempting his explosion. As he brought the urge under control, her walls began to yield. He remained attuned to her cues, penetrating deeper when her moans invited it; holding back when she tensed.

They continued to kiss through the tender game of cat and mouse, their lips like silk to each other as they became more and more one. For Olivia, the ratio of pain to pleasure increasingly favoured the latter, and by the time he was fully inside her, no discomfort remained.

Doubtless though it already was, Tom wanted Olivia's first time to be as memorable as possible, which meant he needed to be more than just present inside her. Taking advantage of her more relaxed state, he heightened his angle of entry, enlivening his hips to pleasure her with long, slow strokes. He restrained himself enough not to overwhelm her, but it was still a potent fuck for a first time.

Olivia responded, whispering almost deliriously as the tingling pulses reared themselves again. She didn't resist them, and she didn't want to.'Oh God, oh God' she mumbled,'your cock feels so good. Right there. Keep fucking me. God, that feels amazing.'

Tom complied, thrusting as deep as he could, ensuring she'd remember every inch of his cock.

'I'm gonna cum again,' she whimpered, scrunching her face,'I'm gonna... ahh...ahhhhhh.' She wrapped her arms around Tom with a strength that belied her slight build, clinging on as an orgasm more intense than the first ravaged her shaking body.

For Tom, the contractions of her pussy were too much. Passing the point of no return, he squeezed Olivia's pert bum into him, expelling an extended groan as he filled up the condom inside his cousin.

They kissed for several seconds in the aftermath, the heights of release transitioning into a tranquil afterglow. When he finally slid out of her, they exchanged a look, and Olivia couldn't suppress a giddy smile.

'No regrets?' Tom said.

'None,' she replied, 'that was incredible.'

Their analysis was interrupted by the opening of the bedroom door. Both Olivia and Tom turned in panic, then breathed sighs of relief when Holly walked through.

'You left?' Olivia said.

Holly smiled. 'I didn't think I was needed. And I was right if you didn't notice I'd gone. How are you feeling, sweetheart?'

'Never been better,' Tom jokingly answered.

Holly gave him a sarcastic look, earning a laugh from Olivia. 'I feel great,' she said.

'I'm glad. Now go and take a shower, your aunt and uncle will be back soon.'

'Okay.' Olivia hopped off the bed, picked up her lingerie and left the bedroom with a spring in her step.

Holly shut the bedroom door. 'Sounds like it went well,' she said to Tom.

'Yeah. She was a bit tense at first, which was to be expected. But she was really into it by the end.'

'Good, that's such a relief. Thank you for doing that, by the way. It'll do her the world of good.'

'No need to thank me, I've had worse afternoons,' he said with a grin.

'Pfft, I'll bet.'

'Although,' Tom slipped his hands around her waist, 'nothing ever beats the original.'

'I bet you say that to all the mums,' she teased. 'Although, is it weird if I confess that I'm a little jealous?'

'I was hoping for more than a little.'

'You got me,' she said, caressing his latex-covered cock, weighed down by the load he'd shot for her daughter. 'I'm definitely going to have to reclaim you later.'

'You never lost me,' Tom said as he grew in her hand. 'Remember... Secretly yours.'

*

'How do I look?'

'Fantastic,' Julie said. 'I hope he realises how lucky he is.'

'Are you sure?' She looked down, scrutinising her black dress and heels. 'It's not too much, is it?'

'It's perfect. Elegant and not too revealing. Bill?

'If I wasn't married, I'd take you out, myself,' he said.

Holly laughed as she put on her jacket. 'Thanks. I'm a bit out of practice, it's been over twenty years since I've been on a date.'