Unseen Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She proceeded to apply lotion to her body, lotion I wish I was applying. She lay down on her stomach and before I know it she was snoring. I gave her a few minutes and started to pull the covers up over her naked backside but instead I rubbed in a little lotion that was remaining on her back first, she moaned in her sleep, I took the liberty of rubbing a little more, her ass felt so hot in my hands. I had to stop then or I would never stop. I pulled the sheet over her and in her sleep I heard her say, "Thank you, daddy!"

I left the room at that point, passing my other daughter's room, the door now cracked. She was nowhere to be found until I went back downstairs and she was on the couch wearing a crop top, and a tiny pair of panties that barely covered her unshaven mound. She looked nothing like her mother, she was curvy and very sultry looking with black hair. She looked more like my sister than her mother. I had to leave, I was having bad thoughts and I needed more. She was on her phone so as I made my way out I peered over her shoulder. Her pussy was on display, she swiped right and a girl that was over to the house a lot when she was younger was displayed, Topless. One more swipe for a video file to start, Chasity was spread eagle, with her friend kissing her way to the center of her legs. I thought nothing would surprise me at this point, but her friend started licking her pussy while pumping a purple dildo in and out of my daughter's pussy.

Her hand drifted down to her panty covered pussy pulling the material aside, she found her clit and started fingering herself. I was hard beyond belief, and stroked myself to completion in seconds, spraying the back of the couch. I really had to get out of the house. I exited the house, heading home I took the back paths, passing close to our neighbor's house, the back patio lights were on and well I am a pervert and wanted to see if I could see anything.

I walked quietly to the screened-in patio making a mental note to get some dark sandals or something for the party. Anyway, I was not prepared for what I saw. We've known our neighbors Joe and his wife Charlette forever, our kids grew up together, a boy named John and a girl named Julie. Well Joe and Charlette was in the hot tub watching as Julie was laying naked on a chaise lounger while a very naked and well hung John was eating her out. I watched as they continued, Julie was a petite little things, she looked like a 12-year-old v/s the 20-year-old girl she was. Her breasts were the size of golf balls, she was maybe 4'10" and maybe 95 pounds. Her pussy was hairy and as she came she squirted, at which point John got on top of her, dwarfing her. From my vantage spot I could see his huge cock stretching out her tiny pussy and the smile on her face. John and Charlette were enjoying it too. I couldn't take anymore and a slunk off to my apartment. Today I saw one of my daughters get naked, getting fucked, and this her boyfriend fucking his mom. Then I heard my ex-wife with a vibrator, rubbed lotion into one daughter, watched the other in the video get oral sex while she played with her pussy on the couch. Then to top that off I watched our friends watching their son and daughter fucking on their patio. That's more voyeur fun than I have had in my life in one evening.

I made it home uneventful and exhausted. I lay down and slept very soundly that night.

Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning, went to the bathroom to pee, looked down and I was not there. I was still invisible. This brought back fond memories of the previous day. It took energy to become visible so I just stayed like I was. I had nowhere to go until later unless a tenant called, but I keep the place up pretty well so that hardly ever happens.

Well with a nice Sunday on hand I decided that I might have a little fun, so what's an invisible guy to do? With Halloween nearing I figured I could have a little naughty fun once the sun goes down and I don't need the contacts, but hell I don't think anyone will even notice them. So after I ate it was out the dort to see what mischief I can cause.

My first encounter was the pool of my ex-wife's "Gated Community Center" Soccer mom city normally, and today was not a disappointment. There was a Mom and her daughter that we know there, a Father and son that went to school with our girls, and a couple of college girls and their boyfriends, another pair of late teens that I thought were brother and sister but looked more like a couple to me at that time because of the closeness and horseplay they were doing.

My hardest question was where to start. I figured I'd leave the young couple alone for now. The Mother and daughter combo seemed a good start. Mom was a very stacked blonde with some nice curves, the daughter was cute, not as well stacked or curved but a cute girl all the same, nice toned muscles with beautifully tanned skin, and a two-piece bikini that had ties. She just moved so she was laying on her stomach. Mom looked like she was sleeping on her back so she was my first target. Her swimsuit was a more conservative piece with a zipper going down the front. I walked over to her, looked under her sunglasses and she was out, enjoying her sunshine nap. Taking my time I lowered the zipper down past her belly button as far as it would go, checking to see if she noticed and finding her fast asleep. I gently moved the material over the mounds of her breast one at a time, exposing the white flesh of her breasts and her very large and very brown nipples to the afternoon air. It didn't take long for the eyes of the guys to notice the display of skin. The father and son were the most obvious, the son's swim trunks were very tented.

The daughter appeared to be sleeping on her stomach now, so what's a guy that can't be seen to do? I gently untied the stings on her top and bottoms and pulled the bottoms down over her ass and lay the flap between her spread legs exposing her cleanly shaven pussy and the pink pucker if her anus. I really had bad thoughts seeing her spread that way that gave me some bad ideas for the party my daughter was going to be having in a couple of weeks. I resisted the urge to touch as she lay there exposed to the world. The head of every guy was glued to the mother-daughter display in front of them. I don't think anyone actually saw my efforts. The daughter's tan lines were nonexistent her golden-brown skin was amazing, and I wasn't the only one that thought so. One of the college guys and the father had taken the opportunity to grab a quick picture with their cell phone.

As all good things do the display was soon to find it's end. All good pools have a lifeguard or at least an attendant on duty and this one was no different. He was an older guy that kept towels stocked, and busted people trying to bring in alcohol. He came over to the women and just stared at the younger girls ass and pussy for a little bit, and then cleared his throat. The mother jumped and quickly noticed her condition and covered up while her daughter jumped up and was standing naked looking at the old man and then she smacked him calling him a "Damn old pervert" before grabbing a towel and covering up. The old man retreated as the father/son combo came over to tell them that the old guy hadn't done been near them, and actually no one had been.

The girl dressed and along with her mother went and found the old guy who apologized all over himself and offered to let them see the security footage of the pool area. I slipped into the office with the three of them and watched the video as the zipper went down slowly on its own, followed by the strings on the bikini of the young girl. You couldn't see good detail in the video and it sorta looked like it was a slow natural progression if you were not inclined to believe in ghosts. The young girl was more open to the concept saying it almost looks like someone pulled her bottoms off.

I had enough of the pool for the day, I didn't think about cameras. They couldn't see me but still don't want to create mass hysteria by having a ghost caught on tape.

Back out into the world we all went, the ladies back to their sunbathing, me on to haunt someone else. Overhearing The brother and sister combo saying they were headed home to their own pool I decided they made a good target as any. I followed them home and into their back yard. They had a nice pool and she went in to get some drinks while he sat out their towels in the shade of their patio.

They started talking, the girl saying, "Did you see those two at the pool, Mary was totally naked."

The boy replied, "Yeah I saw that and her mother had some knockers too."

The girl asked, "So James, brother of mine, did you like looking at Mary?"

James responded, "Oh Diane, sister of mine, I will admit she was cute."

Diane stood up and turned a profile to her brother, "More than me?"

James responded, "I don't think so but I've never seen you naked either for a long time." With that I tugged at her bikini strings and the pieces fell away, James spoke up again, "Nope, not sexier than you my dear sister, not at all."

Rushing to cover her exposed breast and pussy Diane said, "What the hell."

James was up with a towel for her saying, "I didn't mean for you to show me, but you look beautiful naked." Wrapping the towel around her shoulders he pulled her closer to him, sweeping her in his arms, one of his hands holding her bare ass he turns and tosses her into the pool.

From the water looking up at her brother, Diane said, "Looks like you enjoyed the view."

Turning to conceal his erection James said, "Yeah, I kinda did, you are very sexy."

It was Diane's turn to be embarrassed but somehow she found the courage to ask, "you've seen me, can I .. ah.. please... ah.. See your.."

Smiling ear to ear, James said, "Sure, we can skinny dip, that's kind harmless." He had to be thinking the same thing I was, "Any reason to get naked with a pretty girl."

He pulled his own shorts down with his back to his sister, she gave a cat-call whisle but got quiet when he turned to face her. His cock was at least 8 inches long, but not really fat. Still as far as cocks go, a nice cock.

From the pool, she said, "Wow, I never knew you were that big."

Doing his best Elvis impression he said, "Thank you, Thank you very very much." And diving into the pool behind her, arching over her head as she watched his cock fly over her head. He disappeared under the water and came up under his sister flipping her heels over head into the water. They both surfaced laughing and a water fight erupted.

Nature takes over sometimes and as their nimble bodies played in the water they got closer and closer. Hands started rubbing each other instead of trying to dunk, her hand found his cock and she said, "I think we should get out of the water and I don't know what but I want more of this."

As any guys would when a naked female has a hold of their cock James followed her blindly to the chaise longer where she lay back, offering herself to her brother. James to his benefit asked, "Are you sure you want to do this. I've never.."

Taking his hand she pulled him down on top of and into her in what looked like a seamless motion. Something I didn't expect was seeing a dribble of blood appearing on the towel below her. She said, "Thank you.."

I felt bad for my part in this, I think that if I had not helped her get naked she would never have had the nerve and this might never have happened. He came quickly, his milky white cum mixing with her juices and onto the towel below him. He pulled out and saw the blood and asked, "You're bleeding, I hurt you, are you okay?"

She replied, "Pretty darn good brother of mine, that was my first time too." She kissed him on the lips for the first time, "Thank you!"

Kissing her back with a little more passion he said, "I've always wanted to do that since we were teenagers."

She smiled, "I know, I just wasn't ready, but I did give you some quick peeks." Smiling again, thinking about a few times she caught him looking, "and I know you thought you stole a few peeks too."

They kissed and when they came up for air looked each other in the eyes and said simultaneously, "I love you."

This was too sweet, and I thought I would get a few scares in with these two, but I couldn't think of interrupting their moment together but told my self I will check back on these two and maybe another time give them a fright. I did run my hand along her bare ass once, just to cop a feel, when she was close to him. I didn't stay long as they grabbed the towels and headed in to get "A shower" I'm not sure if it was alone or together, I assume together. I let myself out.

I returned home to relax a little before the evening hours were upon us, thinking about how a visit to a haunted house would be that evening.

Chapter 3

Evening came, and off I went. Naked without a care in the world because no one could see me. The life of an invisible man is not as indifferent as it could be from my real life. Have you ever walked down the street and just been invisible? No one sees you come or go, no one waves, not one kind greeting or even a gaze you way? The first haunted house I came to was one with kids, and yes, I had fun with frightening a few. Saying Boo Goes a long way when you are sure no one is around. I had fun with a couple of college kids working in the house. You would be surprised how easy they are scared. Move a scary mannequin around a little when they are not looking. I was a little bad a couple of times and copped a feel getting a young man in trouble. But it was worth it for him in the long run. I found them outback on a couple of hay bails on my way back from another house where I had more fun.

The second haunted house was my best yet. It was an adult only haunt and I mean strictly adult. A couple of the gory parts involved scantly clad girls with scary-looking partners, with whips, and paddles, and other toys. The costumes of the visitors were also really hot. My daughter Chasity was there with her boyfriend and I guess her girlfriend, anyway they were all three very much into each others in a dark corner of one of the hottest exhibits. The exhibit was a bondage scene where an actor was fucking a girl tied up with a ball gag in her mouth, and her breasts were tied up. While my daughter watched the guy pulled out and came all over her ass and pussy, leaving a gooey mess behind, he left leaving her exposed to anyone that walked though, with a little sign saying "Help yourself."

My daughter was staring at the girl on display and her girlfriend had her hand under my daughter's skirt. The boy they were with was holding my daughter from behind with her skirt hiked up above her waist, her panties around her knees. I spied his cock sliding up and down between her ass cheeks. Well I read the sign and stepped up and inserted my invisible cock into her hole, I heard my daughter gasp and looked back, she said, "Oh my god, it looks like she's really being fucked."

The boy she was with said, "Really, look at that you can see right inside her, and it looks like hands holding her hips, and banging into her ass."

My daughter said, "This is some haunted house for sure, and it's making me horny."

With that last remark, I came, filling the empty hole with my semen. The boy said, "Look, its like someone is cumming inside her." I looked back in time to see his own cock spitting downward towards my daughter's feet.

My daughter said, "let's go I need to get fucked!"

I pulled out and my daughter said, "I'm so horny but doesn't that look like a cock covered in cum?"

The boy that just came by rubbing himself between my daughters ass cheek said, "I think this place is really haunted."

At this, I knew I was at least seen partially and I darted out quickly pausing to wipe off my cock with some paper towels that were around for a quick clean up.

The next haunted house was an adult's only house also, but it was strictly clean, but they scare the crap out of their guests. I decided to go all-out spooky one this group of would-be haunters. I unplugged their camera system first after the pool incident. I had a few ideas to try out too. I sent one mom running out screaming, "This place is really possessed." When I made a skeleton sit up and wave at her.

There were a couple of college kids that was a "Couple for the evening" that was getting a little feely, so as her back was turned and his mind was on the next group of guests I came up behind her and reached around grabbing her boobs. She moaned in pleasure as my hand slipped up under the hem of her top where I found she was already braless. I slid her pants down to her knees taking her panties along for the ride. About this time I guess I bumped the house lights for the area we were in, her friend looked over at her being groped by an invisible man, but to him it looked like she was playing with herself. I pulled away quickly. Flipping the lights off he asks, "What the hell are you doing?

She asked, "What do you mean you were, wait, you were over there when the lights came on."

Shaking his head, "Yeah, and you were over here playing with yourself."

She went to him, "No you were, or someone was, it was dark and.. oh geez. You had to see him."

He said, "Sure, all I saw was you with your pants down and shirt up over your boobs."

Crying now she said, "I'm telling the truth, I thought you was getting frisky. I'm out of here, this place has me spooked, and really I did feel you. I felt your cock against my leg even. And then the lights came on and I felt you still touching me but you was over there. I think I was.."

The boy radioed the front, there as no one in their area.

The boy asked, "You were saying you think you were something. What were you going to say?"

Shaking she said, "Its got to be a prank somehow, but I swear I felt something and there was no one there touching me."

Putting his arm around her, he said, "Let's go, they will understand."

At this note, I tugged her pants a little along with his shorts so they both stood there bottomless.

She said, "Tell me you just did that."

He said, "Are you messing with me to get in my pants?"

Reaching out to touch his cock she said, "No, but I do like what I see." I put my hand between her legs feeling the warm wetness for just a second, fingering her clit as she grasps his cock. One of his hands was over her shoulder the other was on her right breasts. She spoke, "someone if feeling my pussy up, your hands are here and her and ohhh.... Keep that up and I'm gonna cum." And that's exactly what I did and she held up her part of the bargain.

The boy flipped on the lights and said, "I was not touching your pussy, honest, and there is no one here."

She said, "Bull shit I felt you, that was some trick but I LOVED it."

To complete the scare I spoke in a spooky voice, "FUCK NOW or face certain doom!"

She said, "Oh fuck it, lets get out of here, I wanna fuck you, but not with your friends watching and trying to scare me."

With that, I slammed the door for effect, with the lights still on I lifted the front of her shirt up and said, "I SAID NOW!" I reached out to hold of the cock she dropped, the first cock I had ever touched and pulled her friend closer to her. Dimming the lights back down I sat and watched the show. It bothers me I never got any names on this couple, anyway her slit her pants off, pulled her shirt off and took her naked to the couch where he started to eat her pussy. Smacking the back if his head slightly, I chimed in, "I SAID FUCK HER!"

He wasted no time at that command. His cock slid inside her with ease. My work here done.. I left them to their assigned task.

Chapter 4

As the evening wore down and I got tired of the little fun tricks you see every day I decided to return home. For the next week I lead a rather normal life back in the world of being visible.