Unseen Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued into the dining room where some of the kids were still hanging out, My daughter included. We had planned this at some point in the evening so with a small group around I figured it would be fun to do it now. Forgive me for not knowing everyone's names, my memory was never great.

I went to the taller girl, squeezed one of her breasts, she jumped, "I think I was just molested by one of your ghosts. Ralph will be so jealous."

The other girl a petite little black-haired girl poked her chest out saying, "My Turn!" Instead of her breasts, I ran my hand up under her skirt, just barely touching her hairy cunt. "Oh.... " she spread her legs and I squeezed her pussy lips together and pulled away, she cried out, "What a tease!!"

Lexie just looked perplexed and asked, "Doesn't that bother you?"

The taller girl replied, "You said the ghosts are harmless and well it felt good."

Lesie said, "All the years we have been coming here, I have never been molested or even touched, now both of you get touched."

The black-haired girl taking her boyfriend's hand said, "I'm worked up and the night is still young! You are going to be in trouble later."

Lexie was standing behind a bar so her lower half was unseen, I slipped my hand inside my daughter's shorts and worked her pussy until it was nice and wet my hard cock was touching her leg and she reached down and found it in the air and stroked me a few times before she announced, It's almost 10, time for the seance in the game room. That was all the fun I was having right then.

Going downstairs after the couples I came upon the pool area where two girls were swimming naked, Lexie called, "what are you two doing naked so early? It's almost 10 and time for the séance"

One of the girls called, "We didn't bring a bikini to wear. Hope no one minds." And they proceeded to get out of the pool. I think my tongue and the guys that was there tongues, hit the floor. These two were supermodel material naked! Big breast, skinny waist, long legs, all over tans, and each had a slight patch of pubic hair above a well defined, and well-shaved pussy.

Lexie said, "No one would ever mind looking at you two, Kinda makes me wish I was a lesbian too."

We all made it into the game room which was now lit with candles, with a small card table in the middle, in the middle of that was the Ouija board. It looked old and spooky on it's own. There was some incense burnt, some words from an old book read. It got quiet as my daughter sat down. She called for two others to be controllers of the planchette. Carrie and a cheerleader looking girl named Sarah stepped forward.

The first question, the most simple was, "Is there anyone there?" The planchette moved to, "Yes"

The next question from Carrie, "Are you a good ghost." The planchette moved, it started toward no, but veered off to "Yes"

Sarah asked, "Have you been naughty today though. Why?" The planchette started to move with my help it spelled out, "H O R N Y"

This got a laugh from the group, Lexie asked, "Are you Male or Female." Agian being the helpful spirit I moved the planchette to M.

Carrie asked, "Did you touch me earlier?" it gravitated to yes on it's own with girls pushing it.

Sarah asked, "Would you like to touch Carrie again?" I moved it to "No"

Lexie asked, "Why?" as helped the planchette to spell out "S T E V E"

Carrie asked, "Is Steve a good guy." The girls moved the planchette to "Yes"

Sarah asked, "Why did you touch Carrie?" I moved the planchette to spell "H E L P"

Lexie asked, "So what should we call you," I spelled out, " D A D "

Carrie asked, "so dad, what do we all do now?" I spelled out " H A V E F U N"

Sarah asked, "Will you join us." I spelled out "W I L L BE H E R E"

Lexie asked, "Is there anything we can do to help you?" the girls took their hands off the board and I spelled, " G E T N A K E D H A V E F U N"

Lexie stood up and held her arms out, and in front of everyone, I removed her clothes. Carrie did the same and I removed her clothes, running my hands along her body, she shivered. Sarah Stood and I did the same. One by one the girls stood to be undressed and I obliged, getting a feel of the girls as I did, I was in heaven, the friendly horny ghost of the "Cabin by the Lake". The guys were naked before I finished and the party moved to the pool where I knew I could not get wet, but then there was not much swimming going on. Couples were pair on loungers, some drinking, some making out, The lesbians were the center of attention and very much the exhibitionist.

Steve and Carrie did their own disappearing act to the couch in the game room. Thankfully the had their towels with them. Lexi and I made our way to invisibility and then the privacy for the game room and we watched as the young couple before us made love. She winched as he drove his slightly larger than normal cock into her waiting body. Her red pubic hair turning a deeper red and her hymen bleed out onto the towel. Steve came on like his third stroke, and they just lay there holding one another. We flipped the lock on the door so they would not be disturbed and left the room. We had planned on some other mischief that night, but the whole everyone naked ghost ideal spurred people to turn into the bedrooms before midnight.

The next morning Lexie was in the kitchen, naked and visible, leaning up behind the and I was behind her pounding into her pussy. It was still dark outside, but I guess Chole was thirsty as she came into the kitchen, My daughter was yelling out, “Fuck me, Daddy, make me cum!” she had a direct view up my daughters pussy as my invisible cock pounded into her. When Lexie came, I came, my semen leaking out onto the floor becoming visible.

Chole spoke, “Wow.. That was hot, was it good for you Lexie.”

Lexie said, “It was the best sex I have ever had. That is some ghost.”

Bending down to the floor Chole swiped at a small puddle of my cum, brought it to her nose. Sniffing she said, “it’s the Ghost’s cum.” And licked it off her finger, “Yumm.”

When everyone woke up and dressed my daughter gave them all treat bags, and an invite back next year for our now annual Halloween party!!

*** Lots of open space for this story to grow ** Please vote it up.