Unseen Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter Lexie came over the following Saturday to discuss the plans for the party. I wanted to share something with her, my secret.

I started, "Honey about your party, it's all set to go, I do however want to share something with you, and it fits right along with your theme. A few weeks back I told you I went on vacation, I actually went to be part of an experiment.'

Being a bored teenager I got just an, "Okay!"

I continued, "Well it was successful, more so than they know even and I plan on keeping it that way, no one can know, but I trust you."

She perked up, "Okay, Dad, spill it."

I said, "It's easier to show you, don't freak out though" With that I started my transformation to the invisible world.

She just watched and when I got totally invisible I slipped out of my shirt, and short. She said, "Oh my god, that is so cool." I moved behind her and tapped her shoulder, she turned, then I did the other one, she reached out to touch me and her hand found my placid cock. Her fingers wrapped around it and asked, "Is this what I think it is?" Still not letting go but figuring it out be feel, I grew in her hand. Okay, what guy would not grow if a pretty girl had your cock in his hand I ask you.

I croaked out, "Yes, and I don't think you should.. oh.. oh.. be doing .. ohhh.. that."

She asked, "What I just have a hand full of air." She squeezed a few more time and I couldn't help it, I squirted my cum all over her face and the thin t-shirt she was wearing.

When I could speak again, I said, "I'm sorry, it's just been a while since some has touched me."

She shocked me by taking off her shirt, exposing her braless chest to me. As she was using the shirt to wipe her face off I was grateful she could not see where my eyes were focused. Sure I saw them a couple of times now, but never just given freely like this. She stood up and pressed her body next to mine, her breast squished mid-air into my invisible chest. My hand went instinctively to her back hugging her tightly to me.

She spoke, "It's okay daddy, I love you so much. I'm not sure what came over me either." She pulled back a little, my right hand went up to her left breast my thumb and forefinger finding her nipple and sending waves of pleasure through her body. She looked down at her breast, how my hand cupped it, watching as the flesh indented and stretched as I fondled her. As I fondled my daughter's breast, something I thought I would never do.

I spoke, "Lexie, I ah... just I.."

She found her words before I could gather mine up, "Daddy, I love you. I don't think I could do this if I could see your face, but I want you to have me." She let her shorts fall to the ground and was naked before me. Her body pressing into mine, my renewed erection pressing into her stomach.

We walked to the bedroom, she turned down the sheets and said words I only dreamed of hearing, "Daddy, make love to me."

How could I refuse? How could any man refuse? I got on the bed and buried my head between her legs, tasting the sweetness of her pussy. She wrapped her legs around my neck, a neck that wasn't there. She looked down and started laughing, She said, "Hold on a second I'll be right back." She came back in and lay down, and my face went right back to there it was. She was enjoying herself, and came quickly. I came up for a break and she laughed again.

I asked, "What's so funny?"

Handing me her phone she said, "here, watch this."

I took the phone from her hand, it seemed to float in the air and she chuckled a little again. On the screen, there she was, legs spread resting in mid-air her pussy being pressed and moving as I knew I was licking it. You could see a little gleam of liquid on my face but basically the gap was empty. I watched as she cam, which really was amazing to see. When I came up I saw what she was laughing about. My mouth, chin and nose was covered in her juices.

I said, "Baby you sure about more?"

She nodded her head and said, "Can you make It so I can see you."

When I kissed her she closed her eyes and we made out as lovers do. I concentrated enough to come back to being visible. When she opened her eyes it sort startled her until as she put it "I can see the love in your eyes daddy!" I know I could see love in her eyes.

My hands explored her body as she did mine, and we made love. The feeling of sinking deep into her welcomingly warm body for the first time was amazing and I was glad I had cum earlier or I would have shot off right then. We made love, we did not fuck. Her body joined perfectly with mine, I thrust into her, she thrust up against me, we tumbled around one on top of the other until we finally climaxed together, hold tightly onto one another and my semen shot into her. I've had girls cum with me before but this was like a real orgasm that we shared. Clinging tightly onto one another as we rode wave after wave of pleasure out. After we came down from our climax, we lay there kissing, she said, "Next time you can be invisible, I wanted to see you our first time."

I thought to myself, "This means there will be a next time."

We lay holding one another and actually fell asleep, when I awoke her bald pussy stared me in my face and she had my cock in her mouth. Thinking that a blow job is such a wonderful way to take up and then I had a thought, I concentrated just then on becoming invisible. I had closed my eyes to do it, and when I opened them I found that my daughter was gone except the was still sucking my cock too.

She giggled, and said, "Dad, you disappeared."

It was my turn to giggle, I said, "Lexie, you need to look at yourself. I think it's catching."

We found later that the experiment was a virus that causes a switch to be triggered that allows the subject (me) to control it by thinking about it.

She was up and out of bed in no time, she went to the bathroom to see the full length mirror. It was empty. I could tell she was jumping up and down with excitement, as the bath mat was plush and pulsing up and down as she jumped.

She exclaimed, "Oh wow daddy, this is so cool."

I put my arms out pulling her body to mine and found her mouth and we kissed. I asked, "Do you want to see something really cool?"

I let go of her and turned on the shower, the steam soon had us outlined. I bent and took her breast into my mouth. It was so weird not seeing the flesh but feeling it in my mouth. I took her hand and we got under the water. She squealed in delight as we became sort visible in the water. Taking the soap she started soaping my body up, it was so different watching the sheet of water coating us. We rinsed off and I found her pussy and drove my cock in and we made love in the shower until we both climaxed and shortly after that the water turned cold and sent us running for towels and robes.

We sat on the ouch still invisible in the living room, discussing the plans for her party and how fun it was going to be scaring her friend. She did ask one tough question that I did not know how to answer fully.

The question was, "Daddy how do I get back to normal and can I do it again?"

I told her, "I don't know honey, I just relax and think about it. Sort like you have to want it."

She said, "As long as I'm not stuck like this I'm going to have a blast."

I told her, "Don't be too obvious or someone might catch on and lock us up or something."

We practiced a few times, it took her about an hour to get back to being visible, about 10 minutes do disappear again, and then only about a minute to appear and disappear again. She had it down. She called her Mom and told her that she was gonna crash with me tonight.

We order dinner from the Chinese place down in the strip mall. After eating we just chilled out, watched some spooky movies on TV and went to bed invisible. We made love again in the dark, our naked bodies moving under the covers looked very spooky. I will say I prefer seeing her. We tried later with me visible and her invisible, and that was cool. I saw my cock being squeezed midair by her pussy. She aske me to turn the lights on more and video some as we made love. Then she asked me to video as she sucked my cock. You couldn't see her tongue but you could see it going under my foreskin, and my foreskin being retracted, and when I came it was like the inside of her mouth was painted with cum, and then it disappeared.

She loved the video, watching it 3 or 4 times before we actually settled down to sleep. She really was getting into making videos, I told her to share them with me and she did.

In the morning we made love again, this time just visible. It was a tender loving time for both of us. We parted way's after breakfast as she had an early class. That evening my daughter came over and told me she wanted to move in, that she couldn't stand her mom's rules.

I told her she might not like mine either. She asked, "like what rules?"

I said, "No boys allowed, you are not allowed to date at all.

She said, "that's okay, I got all the man right here I need!" and she reached out and undid the fly on my shorts, taking my hard cock out and giving me a most excellent blow job. Which she stopped just before I could cum saying, "How about it? Can I move in?"

All I could do was agree, no man can think in a situation like that. She finished me off, and the next thing you know we were clearing out my stuff from the 2nd bedroom to a squeal of delight from her. We got her stuff from her mothers the next day, and not a word was said between them.

While she had a room she never slept in it, she was always in my bed at night and I loved it! We did go out once invisible before her big party and se got in a few kinky spooks, and she got to see John and Julie going at it again as their parents watched yet again. She said to me, "That's why he won't go out with any of the girls in school, we all thought he was gay or something."

Lexie is really my soul mate and daughter, she said, "Tomorrow is Friday, the party is tomorrow, but are you up for a little pre-party spying and spooking of my friends?"

We watched until we got bored, went to My ex's house and the only one's there was her mom and her new boyfriend. We stayed and had some fun. They were starting to get risky and Lexie told me, "I can't stand the way this creep looks at me." He got my ex's top off on the couch and he had a drink in his hand and I sort tipped it over into his lap. He was cussing at himself as we went and got some towels.

My ex being the person she is was up helping him, and she was our of his pants in no time. His tiny, and yeah I do mean tiny cock was standing full mast. Lexie snickered a little and I hushed her fearing we might get overheard. She whispered to me, "Now that's laughable, come on."

Well it was no time and he was naked and that tiny cock was in her mouth. She was bent at the waist and his hand was on her ass playing with her pussy. We had a great view of her pussy. It was a hot mess, unshaven, untrimmed, and dripping wet. Lexie said to me, "Gross.. you liked that?"

I whispered back, "It was never hairy like that. You wanna see him get in hot water?"

Lexie, whispered to me, "Yes."

I told her, "You will have to forgive me, this is very mean, but I know something she don't like."

I walked over to my ex -- spit on my index finger and shoved it all the way up her asshole and quickly remove it, wiping it on the back of the sofa. She hit the roof, she quit sucking him off, punched him in the nuts, and proceeded to bitch slap the little prick as she tossed him out of the house, his clothes thrown out after him. She was screaming, "Take that little ass prick and get lost you loser, you know I don't like anal and you try that shit."

We watched her pick up her clothes, and proceed upstairs. She entered her bedroom and sat her vibrator out on the nightstand and went for the bathroom. Thant when I saw it rise in the air, and the batteries drop out on to the carpet and roll under the bed. The extras in the drawer soon floated to the same location. It was a priceless moment When she came out naked laying on the bed spreading her legs open and there was no familiar buzzing, she looked frustrated and when she turned to the drawer for more batteries and found none, she threw the vibrator at the dresser, causing the mirror on it to break.

She leaned back, lube in hand and started stroking her pussy, when I heard the door bell ring. She ignored it, it rang again, and again and again then there was knocking. She got up put a robe on and went downstairs. It was no one there, she started back upstairs and it ringed again. Again no one was visible. As soon as the door close it rang again. This time around her vibrator was humming away on the welcome mat. She bent down to pick it up and I grabbed her robe and helped the door close behind her clicking the lock. Her robe flew open and she was standing there naked holding her vibrator as neighbors went about their up-until-now uneventful day. She took off running down the street, holding the buzzing vibrator high up in the air like it was the Olympic torch.

Rumor has it she was found on a playground, laughing and plunging the vibrator up and down inside herself yelling all I want to do is get off. She was taken to a hospital where I was called because I was still legally her POA and medical POA since we were not officially divorced, the doctors wanted to keep her that night for observation. I had no issue with that at all. Long story short, she got committed, and Lexie and I help to keep her that way, seems they don't let people out that talk to themselves. I almost felt bad, but she cheated on me with my best friend, and from what I found later in her diary, she also had an affair with my sister. She made Lexie's life a living hell because she was the one that caught them cheating and called me at work. So a few weeks later I move back into our home. Anyway more on that story later. We still have a party to go to. Although the mood is a little different now.

Chapter 5

We wound up not spying on her friends that night. We got to the cabin early to set up snacks, food, and decorations, not to mention some good scares. The cabin is really a resort lodge style with lots of rooms, a hot tub, and an indoor pool with an attached game room separated by a clear glass wall. We set the game room up with candles that gave it an erie glow especially with the glimmer of light bouncing off the pool. Lexie told me she let everyone know the pool is clothing optional. The Ouija session will be the highlight of the spookfest. We set up lots of things that can move, some glow stick wrapped in a cloth to appear to float later.

Lexie and I were actually pretty good the whole day. We did skinny dip in the pool playing around with the invisibility trick. Lexie was planning on being visible with me doing the spooking in the beginning.

As the guest started to arrive I disappeared, Kinda. The started to arrive in pairs, and Lexie told them all the rules. No dope, no weed, and if you want to drink you have to turn in your keys. We purchased a safe a while back that had a time-release on it so all the keys except for Lexie's was locked up, seems everyone was in for a little drinking.

My daughter had talked the cabin up, telling the kids things have been seen moving around on their own, and that the ghosts have been rumored to be a group of perverted old farts that like college aged girls. With the group gathered in a semicircle my daughter warned the kids, "As you know this place is haunted, there are a few things you should know, If a ghost touches you don't fight it off, if you fight them they could get violent. No one has ever been hurt or even raped by a ghost, although they do like to watch or so I have been told. Also, there are plenty of rooms in the house enough for those that want their privacy and those that are coupled to share, I expect the beds stripped and the sheets and towels to be put in the wash room and throw away your condoms If you use them. One other thing, don't puke on the rugs." With the end of her speech I went around the behind the circle and dropped a book on the floor making everyone jump.

They all laughed and turned back to face my daughter and someone said, "Not sure how you did that, but that was good Lexie."

Playing her rightfully innocent part, she jumped too, she said, "Honest I had nothing to do with that."

With that, I went around the back of the group and lightly ran my hand over the shoulders of everyone. They turned and looked about to see if they could find what touched them. Lexie knew and only smiled, saying, "Welcome to the 'Cabin by the Lake'" and made her best Bo-ha-ha laugh., "Come on guys lets eat."

The evening started out simple enough. Move a few drinks here and there, make an appetizer stare at someone. There was one girl scared of clowns who made an easy target. One little clown always made it into the room she was in. The same little clown that is.

Yeah I spooked a fed of the guys too but the girls were so much more fun. My daughter and I had become I guess a couple so sex was out of the way with any of the girls, however, It's okay to look and I guess one would say tease or prompt the young adults at the party.

There was this one young couple, maybe 19ish, that I took a shine to right off. He was a geeky looking guy, computer major probably and she was a very cute red head. She was probably an accounting major somewhere. I knew from listening in to the girl talk that she was a virgin, and my guess was he was also. She wore a short skirt, probably shorter than what she was used to, and a low cut top that almost had her boobs spilling out. Her breasts were not huge but nice sized. They were sitting talking on a couch in the game room when I found them again. They both were nervous and I thought to myself I needed to do something.

I flipped the hem of her skirt up showing off a lot more leg than I'm sure she intended. Up to her hip and I wondered if she had any panties on. She moved a little on the couch and then we found out she did not. Her red pubic hair came into view and Steve's eyes budged out. She noticed where he was looking and followed his eyes and bashfully covered herself saying, "Sorry about that."

Steve said, "Don't be, I thought it was beautiful." Leaning in to be a little more private he said, "I have a confession, that's the first one I've ever seen, and it looked nice. Chole..." She cut him off with a kiss, and they continued by making out on the couch. I flipped her skirt up again and he placed his hand on her knee, as they were kissing I moved his hand up her leg to where he was just touching her red pubic hair. He thought she moved his hand, she thought he moved it. I ran my hand up the outside of her shirt, and squeezed her left breast, her nipple was erect and I knew this boy was going to have a good night. I helped her hand find his crotch. So they now each hand a hand on each other's crotch, and they had an arm around them so what is a ghost to do? I unbuttoned her shirt, and ran my hand inside and cupped her bare breast freeing it in the process teasing her nipple. It didn't take too long for her to figure out one of Steve's hands was on her pussy, the other on her shoulder, and yet another was fondling her breasts. Her eyes looked down and Steve saw her nipples being tweaked.

That's when the girl screamed a little, drawing the attention of the other couples in the room who were not so involved with heavy petting as they were. All eyes was on them, one of the jocks said, "Cut it out Steve."

The girl said, "It wasn't him, the ghost was playing with my breasts."

The jock said, "Come on Carrie, and I have to compliment you, I love your bush!"

That shut Carrie up, as the young girl proceeded to cover herself up, the other couple went back to doing whatever it was they were doing. Soon Carrie and Steve were attached at the face again, and his hand was now inside her shirt.