Unspoken Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They have more than enough men to defend the estate from a small army," I grumbled as we hurried back to the western woods.

"It is problematic but not hopeless. It is likely the reason why Sky did not want us to attack. He wants to negotiate behind enemy lines to prevent bloodshed," Rain explained.

"That's stupidly brave of a man that can't speak," I grumbled in growing irritation.

"I know what you mean. I would also feel better if Sky had a second voice defending him. I hoped Nasir would play that part, but Sky seems to be his prisoner. I do not know what to think now," Rain sighed.

"If Sky not want attack, we sneak in," Ayita suggested.

"What do you mean?" Rain asked.

"Kinsmen like pretty women. They find us in woods. We make men hard. They take us home. Sky and Nasir arrive. We there for Sky."

Rain and I looked at each other in surprise for a moment. Ayita's plan was risky, but if it worked, we could peacefully get into the house to help Sky just as he and Nasir arrived.

"You really think they'll be stupid enough to invite us in?" I asked.

"If we hide our weapons, have a good story, and make them really hot, I think it will work," Rain nodded.

"God... the things I'll do for Sky. What's your plan, Ayita?"

"The waterfall. We go there."

We turned back into the woods and found the stream that led to a beautiful waterfall. The water poured down a thirty-foot outcrop into an inviting pool with large, smooth stones in it and around it. The forest canopy opened up above the outcrop, allowing the evening sun to warm the pool and sparkle on the cascading water. It was perfect for swimming, picnics, or seducing dangerous men. Anyone coming from the east would naturally approach the top of the outcrop first, allowing a hunter to secretly spy on his prey below. We were hoping Oliver and Curtis Rosemoor would do just that. I hid Sky's rifle and pistol deeper in the woods with the horses before returning to the pool.

"The water will be freezing this time of year," I grumbled as we stripped and laid our clothes on the eastern bank.

"We do not have to swim in it. We will relax on the warm stones and wet our feet and hair. Then we will perform like our husbands are watching. The men will be too hot to think straight when they see us. The water and stones will keep them from rushing at us. They will either announce themselves or stalk us into the woods when our backs are turned. If they stalk us, we kill them. They will prolong their lives if they invite us home like the women from Charleston," Rain grinned.

"What if they not hunt this evening?" Ayita asked.

"Then we will simply play and try again in the morning."

We carefully hopped across the smooth stones towards the biggest rock in the middle of the pool. The sun had made it warm. I laid down on it and groaned in delight. The heat across my back felt heavenly. Then I gasped when Ayita dripped cold water on my breasts. She giggled at my reaction. She had taken her braids out and dipped her long black hair in the pool so she could drip on me. Sparkling drops of water trailed down her neck and breasts, making her clay-colored skin more arousing than usual. Rain wet her hair too, so I did the same. The beauty of the pool and waterfall helped us relax despite our frightening plan. We were fairly safe there. If the men were stupid enough to pursue us in the middle of the pool, we would simply bash their heads on the rocks and drown them. I hoped for such a satisfying outcome. Sky's uncles deserved worse than death for what they did to him.

"Snow, lay down again. I love how your skin glows in the sunlight," Rain said as she patted the smooth rock.

"Are they close?" I whispered as I carefully stretched out on the rock.

"They may be heading this way. I saw a small group of birds rush south like something startled them. It is time to perform like Sky's life depends on it," she whispered.

That was excellent motivation. I took a deep breath as Rain leaned over me and pressed her soft lips to mine. She kissed me slowly as her hand squeezed my right breast. Despite my anxiety, her touch and heady scent made me feel warm and aroused. I took a deep breath and enjoyed her soft lips against mine. I felt Ayita's hand caress my inner thigh, then she pulled my knees apart so she could lie between them. I gasped when her hot tongue lapped deep inside me, spreading my inner muscles apart. I moaned from the tingly ache it caused. I didn't know they planned to put me on display like that, but I'm sure it created an enticing scene for anyone watching from above.

Rain slowly kissed down my chest and over my breasts. Then she took my right nipple between her lips and gently sucked it as she pinched the left one, making it hard. I moaned and gazed at the blue sky as they made me hotter. Ayita was aggressive with her tongue as she worked it against my inner muscles, drawing my nectar out. I groaned when she slid two fingers inside me underneath her tongue. I tangled my fingers into Rain's and Ayita's hair just to have something to hold on to. They had me twitching against the rock. I was getting noisy as they pushed me out of control. I cried out, and my hips bucked as ecstasy tore through my body. My gaze drifted to the top of the outcrop as pleasure stole my breath. That's when I noticed a familiar pair of eyes gazing back. I instantly thought it was Sky. The dark hair and handsome brow were all too familiar, but the longer I looked, I realized it wasn't him. My pleasure was slowly replaced by terror as I forced myself to look away before they realized I saw them. I moaned and relaxed as Rain sat up and smiled at me.

"They're here," I whispered.

"Keep playing," she whispered back.

"Mmm, you taste good, Snow," Ayita mumbled as she licked me a few more times.

I forced myself to smile as she climbed up my body and kissed my mouth. My sweetness was all over her lips.

"Snow, finger me as we kiss," Ayita whispered as she took my hand and guided it between her legs.

I quickly buried three fingers into her soaked opening, making her groan. She reached down and did the same to me.

"They're watching us, Ayita. Put on a good show," I whispered.

"Mmhmm," she groaned as she squeezed her thighs together, trapping my hand tighter against her swollen skin.

I aggressively groped inside her, making her gasp and twitch. Ayita was extra aroused after licking me. I also knew she enjoyed being watched. I spread my legs wider as she massaged inside me. The weight of her body was pleasant, not to mention her soft breasts squishing against mine. She was making me hot again.

"Scoot over, Ayita. Let me play too," Rain ordered.

Ayita chuckled and rolled to my right side. Rain scooted closer to my left. My white hills were sandwiched between their beautiful clay hills as they guided my hands between their legs. I smiled as I buried my fingers into their slippery openings simultaneously. I gasped when they did the same to me.

"Oh my God," I groaned as many fingers wriggled inside me, massaging my swollen warmth.

I aggressively groped inside Rain and Ayita as I enjoyed their digits inside of me. They never ceased to surprise me when it came to creative ways to make love. Rain used her free hand to grab my chin and pull my lips to hers. She kissed me deeply as we played with each other. The fact that we were being watched by strange men added a shock of excitement to the pleasure. Rain felt my body twitching and drew away so she could see my eyes. I felt her readjusting her hand so that her middle finger pressed against my tighter hole. My eyes widened as she massaged it, letting me feel how sensitive it was. Everything was wonderfully slippery from the arousal dripping out of me. She smiled to see I was enjoying it. She leaned in and kissed me as she pushed her fingertip into my tight hole, making me tense. I groaned against her kiss as she teased me with a new kind of penetration. Ayita chuckled when she felt what Rain was doing. Being a sneaky fox, Ayita raised up and sucked hard on my right nipple. She nibbled it while shoving her fingers deeper inside me. The side of her knuckle pressed against my sensitive bulb, making my eyes roll back. I had to stop kissing Rain to breathe.

Overwhelming pleasure tore through me a second later. I cried out and arched my back as they massaged me through it. I shook and squeezed my thighs together on their hands, barely able to control myself. My fingers were still buried in their swollen canals, and I could feel them tensing. Ayita's pleasure peaked a few seconds after mine. She groaned and shook as she sucked hard on my nipple. She squeezed my hand with her thighs as her inner muscles clutched at my digits. It was a wonderful feeling. Rain gasped a second later and pulled my lips to hers. Her tongue went deep into my mouth as her pussy squeezed my fingers. She groaned and trembled as pleasure stole her breath. She chuckled a second later and gently slid her fingers out of me.

"That was hot, Snow. You will want a cock in your tighter hole soon," she whispered.

"Men coming down," Ayita whispered.

"Act startled by their appearance," Rain ordered.

Right on cue, Ayita sat up and shrieked as two well-dressed men stepped down the hill on the east side of the outcrop. They both had rifles. Rain and I gasped and quickly huddled close to Ayita as they approached the bank. Two more men were standing at a distance behind them with their eyes averted. Their clothes were less refined but still respectable for a wealthy house. They were likely riflemen that did all the dirty work after the gentlemen had their fun hunting.

"Ladies, don't be frightened. We mean you no harm. Do you speak English?" asked the man on the left.

Their resemblance to Sky was unnerving. Blush painted their cheeks and necks. They had obviously enjoyed our show. Both men had dark hair, stern brows, and pale eyes. Unlike Sky, they were middle-aged. The man on the left had long, black sideburns speckled with gray. The rest of his face was clean-shaven like his brother's. They wore white linen shirts under handsome blue waistcoats and black breeches. Their shiny black boots were the finest I had ever seen.

"We speak your tongue. How you stare at us is not proper," Rain answered.

"Well, it's not proper for you three to trespass on our land, but here you are," chuckled the man on the right.

"Forgive our wandering eyes, ladies, but you three are exquisite. It's not every day a man discovers nymphs on his hunting ground. We usually only find deer out here. I'm Oliver Rosemoor, and this is my younger brother Curtis. Are you lost?"

"We are not, and we are sorry for trespassing. We are journeying south to visit our father's clan. We make this journey every year. The weather is warm, so we decided to rest and enjoy the sun before continuing," Rain explained.

"We forgive you for trespassing since it allowed us to see your beautiful bodies. One of you appears to be adopted. What is your white name, miss?" Curtis asked as he looked at me.

"I don't remember it. I was young and badly injured when my sisters, Rain and Ayita, found me. They named me Snow. They took care of me when no one else would."

"What a pity. I don't understand how anyone could abandon something like you. You must have been very young at the time. You ladies are welcome to rest in our guest rooms tonight. They are safe and warm. I don't know anyone that doesn't enjoy a feather bed. A group of ladies from Charleston will be arriving by nightfall to dance for us. We host a small party with them once a month. It will be a wonderful experience. Would you like to join us?"

We gave each other reluctant glances, hoping to avoid appearing eager.

"That is very kind of you, Mr. Oliver and Mr. Curtis, but I'm not sure it is wise for us to stray from our journey," Rain said while giving Ayita a meaningful glance.

"Please, Rain. I want to see white man party!" she insisted in a petulant tone.

Her acting was perfect. I noticed smiles tugging at the men's lips as their eyes continued to wander over our bodies. Rain sighed and thought for a moment, then she relented.

"Fine. We accept your generous invitation."

"Wonderful. Please, come with us, and we'll guide you to our home. Don't mind our henchmen. They're harmless. The blonde is Corvin. The redhead is Henry. They watch our backs while hunting. Bears wake up this time of year," Curtis grinned.

We carefully hopped across the stones to retrieve our clothes from the bank. Oliver and Curtis didn't bother to avert their eyes as we dressed and collected our things. I'm sure they noticed our daggers and tomahawks, but they didn't seem concerned, especially with Corvin and Henry flanking our group. Women were obviously not a threat to them. We asked the Rosemoor brothers about their beautiful plantation as they guided us up the center road that led straight to the manor house. I glanced down the southernmost road, expecting to see Sky and Nasir in the distance, but they were still at least an hour out. I had to focus on not letting my hand rest on my knife hilt. An overwhelming desire to randomly slit Oliver's and Curtis's throats kept tingling in my arms as they spoke about their lazy indentured servants. They planned to replace all of them with hardier slaves next year. I wanted to tell them how feeding their servants better might help their fragile constitutions, but I kept my mouth shut.

Rosemoor Manor was opulent inside and out. I looked up in wonder at the tall foyer and grand staircase as we entered the mansion. The oak floors were polished, and the cream-colored walls were bright and inviting. I had never seen so much ornately carved trim in my life. Tall, golden candelabras adorned the corners where light from the windows grew dim. The Rosemoor brothers led us into their handsome wood-panel parlor of dark oak and cherry. It was the largest parlor I had ever seen. The fireplace was adorned with a carved mantle depicting a maritime battle between merchants and pirates. Above that was a spectacular portrait of an English captain with Rosemoor features. His sword and pistol were displayed below the painting. I assumed the dashing captain was Sky's grandfather. The leather sofas and chairs were plush and neatly arranged with silk pillows. So were the dark velvet swooning couches that stood between them. A grand piano stood in front of a long line of bay windows that overlooked the courtyard garden and road. I glanced out of it a few times, expecting to see a small army approaching at any moment. Corvin and Henry parked themselves in opposite corners after hanging everyone's rifles on the back wall.

"Would you ladies enjoy some tea?" Curtis asked as he rang a small bell on the mantle.

"Yes, please," Rain nodded.

An elderly maid hurried into the room through the backdoor beside the fireplace. She looked at us in surprise.

"Oh my, the Charleston girls are here already? They look healthier than usual... and native," she observed as she smiled at Rain and Ayita.

"No, Mattie," Oliver laughed. "These fine ladies are not from Charleston. We discovered them on our hunting grounds earlier and invited them home for the party. Please, bring them some... herbal tea."

"Oh... of course, my lord," Mattie bowed before she hurried back the way she came.

"Sorry about that, ladies. Mattie is old and speaks her mind too often," Curtis chuckled.

"She seems sweet," I noted.

"Annoying is more like it," Oliver sighed. "Mattie isn't quite right in the head, but she's a splendid maid and keeps things in order. Just don't listen to her wild ramblings. So, you three have never been to a white man's party before? Do you have any expectations we should keep in mind?" he asked as he took a seat between Ayita and me on the sofa, sending my heart rate up.

Oliver and Curtis were basely informal with women, considering they were supposed to be gentlemen. They assumed we didn't know any better. I didn't want to be close to the men that tortured Sky, but I also didn't have a choice at that point. Oliver's thigh was resting against mine as he looked between Ayita and me. Curtis had taken a seat close to Rain. He was obviously the suicidal one. Rain was just as lethal as her male counterparts, with or without a weapon. I could see her snapping Curtis's neck if he pissed her off.

"I love dancing! My name mean 'first to dance' in native tongue," Ayita smiled as she ran her fingers through Oliver's hair, distracting him from me.

Ayita was a fox and a saint in her own way.

"How beautiful. I would ask why your sister is called Snow, but it is kind of obvious. Do you three usually touch each other intimately?" Oliver smiled.

"Good sir, were you watching us?" I asked in pretend shock.

"I'm sorry, we were. I couldn't pull my eyes away. It left me rather uncomfortable, to be honest."

"Men are too entranced by female bodies. Why is that?" Rain asked.

"Ladies, have you not seen yourselves?" Curtis laughed. "You are gorgeous. Men would pay a lot for a glimpse of what we saw in the woods."

"Really? Men give money to see us?" Ayita asked curiously.

"They would," Oliver nodded. "They would pay even more to touch you. You three could make a fortune in Charleston."

Mattie returned at that point with a silver tray of tea and cookies. She served everyone with care despite a slight tremble in her aged hands. Then she excused herself to prepare food and drinks for the party. I sipped my tea and immediately realized it was fun tea. I pretended to take another sip before setting it down on the end table. I gave Rain a meaningful glance, and she slightly nodded, confirming she realized it too. Ayita, on the other hand, practically chugged her tea and devoured her cookies.

"Mmm, these magical," she smiled.

"They are. Mattie makes the best cookies in the colonies," Curtis declared.

Suddenly, a tall young man with Rosemoor features came into the room through the backdoor. He had a rifle on his shoulder. I looked at him in amazement for a moment. His hair was dark brown and messy. He was close to Sky's age, maybe younger. His handsome hazel eyes widened when he saw Rain, Ayita, and me.

"Dustin, how nice of you to join us. You were late for hunting again," Oliver sighed.

"Sorry, Father. I looked for you in the woods after helping Lilly deliver her foal. The baby is strong and has a solid black coat. I'm not sure what I'll name him yet."

"For heaven's sake, Dustin. We have servants to do gross things like that," Curtis grumbled.

"Your uncle is right. You don't need to get involved with the animals. You should find yourself a girlfriend instead. Or do you favor horses more than women?" Oliver scoffed.

"I'm sorry, Father. I raised Lilly since she was a foal. I wanted to make sure she was alright. Mother gave her to me."

"God, Dustin, you are hopeless and sentimental. If you don't harden up I'll have to ship you off to the nearest war to put some hair on your ass."

My cheeks were red with rage as I listened to their cutting remarks.

"You and Uncle Curtis never went to war," Dustin muttered.

"No, but we've killed plenty of men defending our estate. Go back to the barracks, Dustin. I don't want to see your face again tonight. We're having proper entertainment in the next hour. I don't want you offending our beautiful guests."

"These women don't look like they're from Charleston."

"Because they're not, you simpleton. We found them trespassing, but instead of getting angry, we kindly offered them safe rooms for the night. You missed quite a show by being predictably late. Tell the other men to stay out of the house tonight unless they want to be shot by Corvin and Henry."

"Of course, Father. Goodnight," Dustin sighed before he left the room.

"Your son is handsome. Where is his mother?" Rain asked.