Unspoken Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was a servant girl I fooled around with in my younger days. She was beautiful but not very smart. She was a lot like Dustin in that regard. She died from a rattlesnake bite when the boy was nine."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Rain said sadly.

"Don't be. It helped me realize there is more to life than settling down and pretending family is above all else. Our family wronged us more times than I care to mention, and now they're dead. I must be doing something right since I'm enjoying your fine company instead of being eaten by worms," Oliver grinned and drained his tea.

I would pity the worms that had to eat their poisonous garbage. I was growing more disgusted with them by the second.

"Oh my... how did your family wrong you?" I asked, eager to hear how they would make themselves out to be victims.

"God, where to begin?" Oliver sighed. "Father was a pompous jackass and a lunatic, pardon my language. That's him over the mantle. He claimed to be friends with a Persian pirate captain that was actually a king who was chased from his throne by his cousin. While this 'king' was parading around as a pirate, he played chess with Father, and Father won because he was a master chess player. The pirate gave him a priceless family heirloom for his victory. I admit the gold chess set was impressive, but I personally think Father drank too much seawater on his last voyage. He likely did a little piracy of his own before he retired. He had enough treasure to vouch for it. Then he turns around and leaves all the gold to our idiot brother, Edgar. Edgar believed every word that came out of Father's mouth. He practically worshiped the ground he walked on. Thus Edgar received all the Rosemoor assets when Father died. Curtis and I are older. That money should have been ours. Luckily, Edgar died young, allowing us to reclaim our family fortune before he wasted it on his sad little family. We've doubled profits since then," Oliver smiled.

I'm sure my face was red with rage as I clutched at the hilt of my dagger. Rain cleared her throat, catching my attention. She gracefully made the sign for breath, telling me to calm down and breathe. So, I did as she instructed. I took a deep breath, relaxed my hands, and bottled my rage before I did something stupid. A loud knock at the front door helped me find my focus again. My heart leaped at the thought of Sky and Nasir marching into the house with a group of sword-wielding bodyguards.

"Excellent, the rest of the party has arrived," Curtis announced and drained his tea.

Another elderly house servant named Linda answered the front door and escorted a colorful band of women into the parlor. There were four new arrivals, and each wore a different colored dress. They were like a handful of silk roses. It was difficult to tell their ages under all the makeup, but they were definitely older than Rain. They weren't unattractive by any means, but I understood why the servants didn't consider them pretty. The excess of color and frills made them feel unnatural when you weren't used to seeing them.

"Good evening, my lords. I see you started the party without us," observed the voluptuous blonde as she smiled at Rain, Ayita, and me.

Her corset dress was pale lavender trimmed in white lace, and her breasts were almost falling out of it. I had never seen anything like it, but a familiar gold hairpin just above her temple caught my full attention. I had one just like it in my pocket, a gift from a pirate.

"Of course not, Geneva," Curtis declared. "This is Rain, Ayita, and Snow. They are members of a local tribe. We discovered them resting from a long journey on our hunting grounds. We invited them to our party since they had never been to one before. We also offered them warm feather beds for the night. Ayita, in particular, is fond of dancing. Perhaps you fine ladies can show her something new."

Corvin and Henry stepped out of the corners to join the party as the Charleston girls filed into the room to introduce themselves. Ruby was a redhead, but I had never seen red hair like hers before. It was a hue darker than a mature summer rose. Her dress, on the other hand, was as bright as cardinal feathers. Tonya had black hair and bright blue eyes that matched her sky-blue dress. Desiree had dark skin and black hair that trailed over her naked shoulders in thick curls. Her dress was a fiery orange to compliment her amber eyes.

"Oh my, native women are breathtaking but a bit under-dressed for the party. Don't you think so, sisters?" Desiree declared.

"I agree," Tonya nodded.

"Perhaps they can borrow something from our trunk to liven up their appearances?" Ruby offered.

"Oh no," Oliver interrupted. "A wardrobe change? That took forever last time."

"Mr. Rosemoor, would you deny these gorgeous women a chance to try on a beautiful dress? I promise it will be worth the short wait," Geneva purred as she sauntered over and caressed Oliver's cheek with her gloved hand.

He smiled and blushed as he admired her abundance of cleavage.

"Fine. You can take fifteen minutes to change. Any longer, and we'll have to join you," he warned.

Ayita was bouncing with excitement to try on a frilly corset dress. I was sure she would quickly learn to hate it. Linda led all the women down the back hall to a guest room where we could change. Once we were safely locked inside, I asked Geneva about her gold hairpin.

"Oh, It was a gift from a rich man on the road," she nervously explained as she offered me a shiny white corset dress that looked more like underwear than clothes.

"Did he have a turban and a handsome prisoner in tow?" I asked as I pulled my hairpin out of my pocket and showed it to her.

All the ladies gasped when they saw it.

"You've met Nasir?" Ruby asked in astonishment.

"We all have. He took my husband prisoner in Hartwell. Did you see him? He resembles the Rosemoor men. He has a jagged scar on the front of his throat."

"That silent fellow is your husband? Lucky girl," Tonya grinned.

"Nasir called him Sky," Desiree confirmed. "I asked about him, and Nasir said he was an important piece in a game to find his treasure. We told Nasir where we were going and why, and he encouraged us to keep the Rosemoor men off their guard before he arrived to join the party. He gave us expensive hairpins for good luck. Nasir planned to delay his journey another hour to give us more time. Snow, do you know what Nasir is planning with all those sword-toting men?"

"I doubt it's anything good. You should know, Sky is Oliver and Curtis's nephew. They gave him that scar when they tried to kill him ten years ago. He was only a boy then. His father, their younger brother, had just died, and they returned to steal Sky's birthright. Oliver and Curtis are my enemies for that reason. As far as I can tell, they are Nasir's enemies too. If it weren't for Sky, Oliver and Curtis would have sold Nasir's treasure to the highest bidder. It would have been lost forever. Nasir helped us in Hartwell when marauders attacked. He claimed to be our friend, but now he's holding Sky prisoner. I don't know what to think anymore."

The ladies gave each other troubled looks. We were all caught in the middle of something we didn't understand.

"Snow," Geneva began as she touched my cheek, "Sky was in good shape when we saw him. Nasir had not hurt him. Our carriage traveled alongside them for more than two hours. There was no tension between them. Sky's hands were bound, but he was unguarded. We all thought it was odd, but we kept to our own business. I'm not claiming Nasir is a saint, but he didn't feel like a wicked man. I've met my fair share of wicked men. Oliver and Curtis are excellent examples of that. They pretend to be gentlemen, but they turn nasty if they don't get what they want. The only reason we come here is for the money. They pay us well before we leave, so we put up with their less than civil demands. I plan to do as Nasir asked and show Oliver and Curtis a good time. We'll try to keep their attention on us. If you ladies are planning something bad, please don't get my girls hurt in the process," she pleaded as she looked at the weapons on our belts.

We agreed not to do anything crazy in an effort to keep everyone safe, but Nasir's arrival could change that. He promised not to hurt the Charleston girls, but none of us knew how good his word was. As far as I knew, Nasir was a pirate looking for revenge and treasure. Rain, Ayita, and I planned to sneak our favorite daggers back to the party room and hide them in the couches since our new dresses couldn't hide them well.

When the Charleston girls were finished with us, we looked like them without makeup, and I thought we looked better for it. Ayita loved her purple dress, but she didn't like how it pinched her ribs. Rain also liked how her red dress looked, but she hated how it felt. I stared at myself in the mirror, shocked at how my white dress made me look sexually appetizing. It accentuated everything that was already eye-catching about the female figure. I felt slutty wearing it.

"Breathtaking, isn't it?" Ruby purred over my shoulder right before Oliver yelled out our one-minute warning. I didn't have time to change out of it.

We returned to the parlor in a sexy parade of lace and satin. Candles and lamps were lit in our absence. Food and drink had also arrived. The men were enjoying cheese, crackers, and smoked meats with champagne as we sauntered in. Oliver's brow lifted when he saw me. Then he stared at me for the next minute as we collected refreshments. He sat down next to me on the couch as we ate our supper on dainty porcelain plates. I cursed the damn dress at that point. It was designed to encourage lust, and that was exactly what it did. My dagger was resting against my right thigh, precariously tucked into a lacy garter. I couldn't hide it in the couch with Oliver drooling over my every breath. Not to mention every breath I took made my cleavage swell up out of my bodice. The corset was pinching my ribs in half. I had no clue how I tolerated it in the past.

After everyone had refreshments, Desiree suggested a dance. Ayita hopped up to participate. She was extra happy after a second cup of fun tea. I'm glad she didn't like the champagne. The sun was setting as Tonya sat behind the piano to play an upbeat melody. Geneva paired off with Oliver, Curtis with Ruby, Corvin with Ayita, and Henry with Desiree. Rain and I sat on the couch to watch them perform a country dance. Ayita was giggling as she struggled to keep up with everyone. She was beginning to understand the pattern after their first rotation. The men were slightly drunk and as high as Ayita as the evening wore on. I was getting more nervous as I waited for a knock at the front door. I didn't understand why Nasir was delaying his confrontation. Everyone in the house was off guard except for Rain, me, and the elderly servants. Even Rain was giggling at Ayita's antics. She kept dancing when the music stopped. Ayita was the youngest and had the most energy. Everyone else stopped to rest and retrieve another round of food and drinks.

"You remind me of myself, Ayita. Always ready to party," Geneva chuckled.

She set her food down and took Ayita's hands so they could turn pretty circles in the middle of the rug.

"You should show her the dances you do in the dollhouses in Charleston," Oliver suggested.

"I was just thinking that. I need some male volunteers."

All the men stood up, making the women chuckle.

"Okay, boys, bring four chairs to the middle of the rug and set them back to back in a square. Then take a seat," Geneva instructed.

The men were smiling as they did what they were told.

"Tonya, play a Spanish party theme for us. Ayita will be joining our dance. Remember, boys, keep your hands to yourselves unless you're being guided."

Rain and I were the audience as we watched the women stand in front of the seated men. Tonya played a fast, riveting theme, sending the ladies twirling around the chairs. Ayita followed their lead as they caressed the men's faces and necks while dancing around them. They would pause in front of the men during a stanza and sit on their laps to toss their hair in their faces. Then they would pull the men's hands to their breasts. The men were allowed generous groping time before the ladies slipped away to continue their dance. Ayita was giggling and smiling as she teased Corvin. I gulped when Geneva began undressing Oliver during the stanzas. Ruby, Desiree, and Ayita were doing the same to Curtis, Henry, and Corvin.

The dancing and groping grew more provocative with each stanza. The ladies were soon removing parts of their dresses, revealing tiny undergarments. Their underwear didn't even cover their crotches. The twirling stopped as the women focused their full attention on the men. When Geneva finally pulled Oliver to his feet, his shirt was open, and his breeches were halfway unbuttoned. Geneva twirled him around on the rug before she sat him down on the swooning couch to my left. She smiled as she straddled his lap, letting her bare crotch rest against the prominent bulge in his pants. She pulled her luscious breasts free of her bra and pressed them against Oliver's face. He chuckled before he caught her left nipple for a kiss.

"Ah ah, behave if you want your reward," Geneva warned as she pushed him back.

He grinned as she stood, pushed his legs apart, then slowly lowered herself to her knees between them. The rest of the men had been relocated to sofas and swooning couches by that point as well. Ayita was being naughty by rubbing her nipples against Corvin's lips, letting him steal licks and kisses. I debated if I should stop her or not. Nasir could arrive at any moment. I didn't know what to do. Rain glanced at me and shook her head. She knew what I was thinking. She planned to let the sorted scene continue to prevent the men from getting upset, so I clenched my fists and did the same.

My attention kept drifting to Geneva since she and Oliver were closest to me. Tonya played a more romantic tune as Geneva finished unbuttoning Oliver's breeches. I gulped as the beautiful blonde carefully pulled his thick erection free of his clothes. She held him in her sultry gaze as she leaned down and licked the underside of his shaft from his scrotum to his tip. He groaned and smiled as she did it again, making his cock flex against her hand. She held his shaft and flicked her tongue against the underside of his tip, making his legs shift. A little drop of arousal appeared on his tip as she played with him. She quickly licked it away with a groan. Then she took his cock into her mouth and gave it a proper suck. She kept her eyes locked with his as she worked. I was getting wet and uncomfortable as I watched them. I wasn't attracted to Oliver, but watching the lewd display caused my body to react. I glanced across the room and gasped to see Ayita guiding Corvin's thick cock into her swollen pussy.

"Rain, will you look at our sister!" I whispered in shock.

"I know, Snow. Ayita is wild, and she likes white men. She is also out of her mind on fun tea. Let her play. She can regret it in the morning if we survive the night."

I huffed and glanced around the rest of the room. Tonya ended her song and grabbed the champagne bottle to finish it off. Curtis was eagerly licking Ruby's pink pussy on the far sofa as she sucked his cock. Desiree was riding Henry's cock on the sofa across from them. Ayita was panting and smiling as she bounced on Corvin's cock. She was holding the back of the couch to steady herself as Corvin held her thighs, helping her bounce. Then a groan to my left caught my attention. Oliver was tense with pleasure as Geneva worked her mouth and tongue up and down his shaft while pumping his base. He gasped and grunted as he exploded in her mouth. My body tingled as I watched him squirm with pleasure. Geneva moaned as she swallowed his semen, making sure none of it escaped her skilled mouth. Oliver's gaze drifted to me as Geneva sucked him clean. I quickly looked away, but I'm sure he saw the blush on my cheeks. I watched as Corvin gasped and pulled Ayita down on his cock. They panted and shook as they enjoyed each other's pleasure. Similar scenes were happening across the room as the men and women hit climax. I'm not sure why I was shocked by it. I knew what the Charleston girls were before they arrived. I guess I had been hoping Nasir would show up and crash the party before things got out of hand. He obviously planned to be fashionably late.

"Thank you, Geneva. Your tongue is the life of the party," Oliver grinned.

"You're always welcome. If you don't mind, I'm getting more champagne before Tonya drinks it all."

"I have plenty more where that came from," he said as he watched her saunter over to the buffet.

The rest of the party was regaining their composure by that point. Ayita was whispering to Corvin as she continued to straddle his lap. He was grinning like a fool at whatever she was saying. Rain yawned and went to the buffet for more food. I was impressed by how utterly bored she seemed with everything happening around us. Ayita was right. Rain was a goddess and a warrior. I had never seen her lose her composure.

Oliver's eyes drifted to me once my bodyguard left the couch, so I hopped up and walked over to the piano, pretending to admire it. I was really attempting to see the southern road from the front window. The moon was a quarter crescent and not bright enough to counter the candlelight that was turning the windows into mirrors. The only thing I saw was Oliver walking up behind me. He touched the nape of my neck, and I suppressed a cringe.

"Do you like my party, Snow?" he whispered close to my ear before he smelled my hair.

It took everything I had not to headbutt him in the nose.

"It's not what I expected," I shrugged as I leaned away from him and touched one of the ivory keys.

It made a foreboding tone as I glanced at Oliver's face in the window. To my surprise, movement at the bottom of the window caught my attention. It was like someone was peeking in and ducked when I looked up. My heart leaped at who it might be. I gulped and kept myself steady. I stepped away from Oliver and sat on the couch that faced the piano. It gave me a discreet view of the window and allowed me to ignore the sex party. I should have known Oliver wouldn't leave me in my solitude. He smiled as he sat down next to me and touched my hair. He would need more persuading to bugger off.

"Pardon me, Mr. Oliver, but I'm not a Charleston girl," I whispered, trying not to sound completely disgusted by his presence.

"I know. You are ten times more alluring. You smell like the forest mixed with something heady that makes my cock ache. I would love to know what you taste like," he whispered and kissed my neck, making me shudder.

I elbowed him in the ribs at that point, pushing him away. He frowned at me and raised his hands in surrender. I rolled my eyes at him and glanced out the window again, fully expecting him to take a hint and go back to Geneva. I had never been more wrong. The instant I turned my head, Oliver shoved me facedown on the sofa and climbed on top of me, using his body to hold me down and crush the air out of me. His hand went over my mouth to keep me silent. My left arm was trapped between my stomach and the cushion, but my right hand was free, so I grabbed my dagger out of my garter. I was about to sink it into Oliver's hip when he grabbed my hand, mid-stab.

"Not so fast, Snow. You're a wild thing, aren't you? It makes me hotter for you," he hissed against my ear as he crushed my fingers around my dagger hilt.

Then he forced the blade towards my throat, making me tense. My eyes were wide with terror as he pressed the blade under my chin, daring me to move.