Unspoken Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're very stupid to be so attractive. Women are for pleasure, not for fighting," he grumbled before he wrenched the knife out of my hand.

He tossed it to the floor, and it skidded across the hardwood until it stopped under the piano. He crushed my fingers again before he released my hand. I feared he cracked something, but I didn't have time to sort it out. I helplessly clawed at his wrist, trying to get his hand away from my mouth so I could get more air into my lungs.

"Don't worry, Snow. I know how to pleasure a woman," he whispered as he used his free hand to yank my dress up off my thighs.

I struggled under him as he pinched my right butt cheek, exploring the soft flesh. Then he slid his hand between my legs from behind and caressed my opening with his middle finger. I was wet and swollen from watching the sex party earlier, so it didn't hurt when Oliver gracelessly shoved his finger inside me. I grumbled against his hand as he massaged my swollen canal. I hated him too much to enjoy it. I could also feel his erection touching my inner thigh.

"You are soaked. Watching you by the waterfall made me want to penetrate all your slutty holes. I was planning to visit your room tonight for a private party, but this will do."

Oliver pulled his finger out of me and quickly guided his raging hard cock against my opening. I squirmed helplessly as he massaged his tip through my juices, parting my lips and drawing more moisture out. I could feel his meat sliding into me, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I was also getting dizzy from my lack of air. Suddenly, Oliver gasped and tensed as if he were in pain. A second later, he cried out as he was wrenched off of me and thrown to the floor beside the couch. I coughed and sucked in a deep breath. I sat up to find Rain leaning over me. She had grabbed Oliver by the hair and dragged him off the couch when she realized he had me pinned.

"You fucking savage! How dare you attack me in my own home!" Oliver screamed.

"How dare you attack an innocent woman that you invited into your home!" she screamed back.

Oliver was lucky Rain didn't slit his throat. She still had her knife, and I could tell she was thinking about using it. Her honor held her back. She promised not to start anything and endanger the Charleston girls, but I'm sure she would happily finish whatever Oliver started.

"Whoa, ladies, was my brother being too rough?" Curtis asked as he hurried over to check on Oliver.

"He was forcing himself on my sister like the disgusting animal he is," Rain spat.

"Oliver, that's poor party behavior. How much have you had to drink?" Curtis demanded as he hauled him off the floor. "Compose yourself, brother, or you'll chase our whores off for good this time," he grumbled against his ear.

Oliver shoved Curtis away as he continued to glare at Rain for a tense moment. Then he stalked back to the party. He approached Geneva and grabbed her arms. She gasped as he pushed her backward onto the buffet table and parted her legs. He shoved his cock inside her without a word and began pounding her. She groaned and clutched at the table as he jarred their bodies with angry passion.

"Sorry about that, ladies. My brother can be moody at times," Curtis grinned.

He obviously found the situation humorous.

"Shut up and get back to fucking," Oliver ordered as he squeezed Geneva's luscious tits.

The men laughed at their boss and did as they were told. Henry pulled Desiree down on the sofa and climbed between her legs as Curtis returned to the swooning couch to fuck Ruby. Corvin was ready for another round with Ayita, but Tonya climbed in his lap first since she hadn't played with anyone yet that night. Ayita didn't want to be left out, so she ordered Corvin to lay down so she could sit on his face while Tonya rode his cock. They were both impressed with her idea and happily obliged. I frowned at the lewd scene as Rain picked up my sore hand.

"He hurt you," she growled as she examined my swollen ring finger.

"It's nothing compared to what he almost did. Thank you for saving me," I whispered as I glanced out the window.

Rain knew I was looking for something.

"What did you see?" she whispered.

"Someone was looking in. I'm hoping it was a friend," I whispered.

We returned to the inner couch and waited. Geneva's legs were shaking with pleasure as Oliver worked inside her like a mad man. I grew concerned when he clamped his hand around her throat, but she seemed to enjoy it. A second later, she cried out in ecstasy as Oliver ravished her. Her chest was heaving as her eyes rolled back. He grunted and fucked her harder as pleasure stole his rhythm. Similar scenes played out across the room as the party hit its second climax. I felt gross to be a part of it after what Oliver tried to do. I feared the horrid night would never end. But then, a loud knock sounded at the front door, rousing the party-goers from their haze of ecstasy.

"Who the fuck is that?" Curtis panted as he pulled out of Ruby and quickly buttoned up his breeches.

"I don't know. Make yourselves presentable," Oliver ordered.

He pulled Geneva off the buffet table and pushed her towards the couch. Everyone hurried to recover their clothes as Linda answered the front door. We listened as a short introduction was murmured between the maid and the visitor. A few seconds later, Linda shuffled into the parlor through the main door with wide eyes. My heart leaped at who was behind her. It was Nasir and Sky. Sky looked like a dashing gentleman in shiny black boots, black breeches, a white linen shirt, and a dark red waistcoat. His hands were still tied in front of him. His pale eyes widened when he saw me, Rain, and Ayita among the Charleston girls. I gulped when two sword-wielding bodyguards with broad shoulders and blood-red turbans stepped into the house behind Sky and Nasir.

"My lords... uh, Captain Nasir and Aimon Rosemoor are here to speak with you," Linda stammered before she hurried out of the room through the back.

Corvin and Henry grabbed their pistols off the table in the corner and flanked their bosses in the middle of the room. Oliver and Curtis stared wide-eyed at Sky as Nasir led him into the parlor by his arm. They obviously thought their nephew was dead. Nasir's bodyguards stood in the main doorway with their arms crossed to prevent anyone from making a fast exit.

"Oh my, it looks like I interrupted an excellent party," Nasir grinned as he glanced around the room.

He winked when our eyes met. Sky looked nervous as he glanced between his uncles and me. I'm not sure what upset him more, my outfit or the fact that I was in the house.

"You did, Captain Nasir. Welcome to our home. I'm Oliver Rosemoor, and this is my younger brother, Curtis. What is your business here at this late hour?"

"Well, as you can see, I have taken your nephew as my prisoner after an unpleasant encounter in Charleston. At least, he claims to be your nephew. Can you confirm his identity?"

Oliver and Curtis exchanged nervous glances before their eyes settled on Sky.

"We haven't seen him in over ten years, but yes. He has a striking resemblance to our nephew," Oliver confirmed.

"I see. Then I have something that belongs to you. Sit down for me, Aimon, and don't make any sudden moves, or my men will remove your head," Nasir warned as he pushed Sky towards one of the chairs in the middle of the floor.

Sky sighed and sat in the chair closest to his uncles. They were staring at him in disbelief as Nasir retrieved a heavy satchel from one of his bodyguards. Everyone watched as Nasir placed the satchel on the buffet table and loosened its numerous leather straps and buckles. The room gasped when he finally opened it to reveal a magnificent golden box. It was six inches tall and a foot and a half long on each side. Every inch of it was crafted from pure gold and studded with precious gems.

"Oh my God, Father's treasure!" Oliver laughed as he grabbed Curtis's arm.

"I don't believe it. That really is Aimon. He disappeared with our treasure over ten years ago! We thought we would never see it again!" Curtis exclaimed.

"Indeed. At least he is an honest criminal," Nasir sighed as he shook his head at Sky. "Before we continue. I have another test. Can one of you fine gentlemen demonstrate how to open the box?"

"Of course, may I?" Oliver asked.

Nasir nodded and stood aside as Oliver examined the beautiful box. He ran his fingers under the gold trim at the top until he found two small buttons. He pressed the buttons simultaneously, and the sides of the box slowly expanded like they were spring-loaded, revealing the chess pieces stored inside. Oliver smiled as he pulled the drawers out of the sides of the box. They smoothly hinged up and over on curved arms of gold, gracefully delivering the chess pieces on top of the board in their correct positions. A second button released the mechanism that secured the pieces to the ends of the arms. Once the board was ready to play, the arms were simply pushed back inside the box and locked in place. My mouth slowly dropped open as I watched the mechanical wonder. I had never seen anything like it. Every bit of it was ornately crafted and covered in precious stones. The white game pieces shimmered with smooth bands of opal and rings of diamonds. The black game pieces flashed with carved obsidian and dark rubies. It looked like a mythical treasure in the candlelight.

"Breathtaking," Curtis breathed with his hand over his heart.

"My thoughts exactly," Nasir said as he paced around Sky's chair. "It has been more than thirty years since I laid eyes upon my family's treasure. My father gifted this board to Captain William Rosemoor after losing to him during a master's game."

Nasir smiled as he gazed at William's portrait over the mantle.

"I was five years old when William was brought aboard my father's ship. My father had been unbeaten for a decade until the fates dropped Captain Rosemoor in his path. Aimon here was attempting to sell this magnificent board to the highest bidder at an auction on the pier. My heart skipped a beat when I saw it sparkling in the sunlight again. I assumed the young man was a thief and had robbed the honorable Rosemoor family. No one but a worthless criminal would attempt to sell a priceless family heirloom like this, but there it was, waiting on the auction block. I commandeered Aimon and his treasure at that point, determined to shed light on the mystery."

The looks of relief and triumph on Oliver's and Curtis's faces were priceless. I had to bite my lip to keep from smiling. The villains had no clue Nasir and Sky were playing them for the fools they were.

"Thank you for returning this to us, Captain Nasir," Oliver began. "We were devastated to discover our father's treasure had been stolen after our brother's untimely death. Aimon disappeared shortly after that, and we hated to think it was our own nephew that robbed us."

"Aimon? Is that really you, sweetheart?" spoke a gentle voice from the doorway behind Oliver.

He and Curtis turned to see Mattie, their elderly maid, leaning on the door frame with her hand over her heart. She was trembling as she stared wide-eyed at Sky. Sky let out a pained breath as he looked at her in shock for a moment, then tears came streaming from his eyes. Mattie stepped into the room for a closer look at Sky's damaged throat. She shook her head in horror.

"Good Lord, what did they do to you?" she wept.

"Mattie, darling," Curtis interrupted as he and Oliver touched the old woman's shoulders and gently turned her around. "That terrible young man will never bother you again. Take your medicine and go to bed," he instructed as they escorted her back down the hall.

Nasir put himself between Sky and Oliver's henchmen, giving Sky a chance to quickly raise his hands and sign something to Rain. I gasped to see his hands weren't actually bound together. The ropes were tied to his wrists for show. I would have laughed had Sky not been crying.

"What did he say?" Nasir whispered as he looked at Rain.

"Mattie is Sky's grandmother," she whispered.

"Seriously?" I hissed in shock.

Rain shushed me as Oliver and Curtis quickly returned to the parlor. Sky's breathing was ragged, and his face was red with rage. His uncles had reduced their own precious mother to a house servant. The disgust in Nasir's eyes reflected my own as he looked between Oliver and Curtis. I understood the charade at that point. Nasir had wanted to witness their characters before he passed judgment, and they were giving him one hell of a show.

"I'm terribly sorry about that. Mattie hasn't been right in the head since our brother died and Aimon robbed us," Oliver explained as he glared at Sky.

I wasn't sure how Sky remained seated at that point. He was trembling with rage. I figured Corvin's and Henry's pistols were good motivation not to act out.

"Heartbreaking indeed," Nasir sighed.

Suddenly, a pane of glass from the front window shattered after a rock was thrown through it. The stone bounced off the piano and rolled across the carpet. It was red with fresh blood.

"What the hell is that? Are the natives attacking?" Nasir demanded.

"I don't know," Oliver said in alarm. "Corvin, Henry, alert the men and search the grounds. Send Dustin into the house. He's useless, but I don't want him dead."

The men nodded before they grabbed their rifles and rushed out the backdoor.

"This is most distressing. Do the natives often attack your home?" Nasir asked.

"Not since we doubled our riflemen and night patrols last year. Fear not, Captain Nasir. We have a strong militia. They will swiftly put an end to any mischief. Do you have men waiting outside that might be in danger?" Curtis asked.

"No, all my men are with me," he said and nodded towards the warriors guarding the doorway.

They graciously bowed to Nasir in return.

"Very good," Oliver nodded. "Would you and your men like some champagne while we wait for news from my men?"

"I was wondering when you would offer," Nasir smiled.

Oliver poured him a glass and offered him some appetizers. Nasir carried his snacks over to a couch and sat between Rain and me. A minute later, Dustin rushed into the room from the backdoor.

"Father, we heard strange noises in the woods behind the servant houses. I was heading out with the men to investigate when Corvin found me and said you wanted to see me. Is something... wrong?" he gulped when he finally noticed Nasir and his burly bodyguards, then his eyes settled on Sky.

They stared at each other in disbelief for a moment.

"Aimon?" Dustin whispered as his eyes filled with shock. "What happened to you?"

"That's right, son. Your wretched cousin has been brought back to us along with the treasure he stole," Oliver explained.

Dustin's brow creased as he looked at his father in confusion.

"What happened to Aimon's throat?"

"I don't know, and I don't care. He's a pathetic criminal. Captain Nasir has brought him to us out of a sense of duty to your grandfather. Now, sit in the corner and shut up. No one wants to hear you speak," Oliver hissed.

Dustin's cheeks flushed red with rage and embarrassment as he looked at Sky. Sky closed his eyes and shook his head. He understood all too well what Dustin had to live with. Dustin composed himself, stalked into the corner, and sat down to watch the room.

"Captain Nasir, are you sure your men wouldn't enjoy some refreshments?" Curtis asked to lighten the mood.

He was well trained when it came to smoothing over Oliver's prickly interactions. They made an excellent team of bandits.

"I assure you my men are fine. I feed them well. We will be on our way as soon as your men chase away any danger. The New World never ceases to impress me with its violence."

"Violence is the law of the land most of the time," Oliver noted as he glanced at Sky. "Captain Nasir, you claim the dazzling chess set was your family's heirloom before it was given to our father. Are you the son of the pirate from our father's story?"

"That I am," Nasir smiled.

"I must ask. Did your father reclaim his throne from his cousin?"

"He did," Nasir nodded.

"Really? Then that would make you a prince."

"It does," he grinned.

Nasir's bodyguards bowed again at the recognition of his royal title. My mouth dropped open as I looked at Nasir in astonishment.

"My God, are you serious?" Oliver demanded.

"Dead serious," Nasir warned.

The bodyguards drew their scimitars when the word 'dead' escaped Nasir's lips. It had a wonderfully dramatic effect. Oliver and Curtis tensed and took a step back, suddenly realizing they were treading on thin ice.

"Please, forgive me, Captain Nasir, but this is hard to believe," Oliver said with his hands raised in surrender. "Do you have proof of this claim?"

Nasir sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Guards, show him a small glimpse of my father's royal treasure."

The bodyguards sheathed their swords and removed the heavy satchels on their backs. They stepped into the room and dumped the contents on the buffet table, quickly filling the silver trays with hundreds of diamonds, emeralds, rubies, sapphires, gold, and breathtaking jewelry. The clattering sound alone was impressive. The Charleston girls gasped the loudest at the splendid display. Nasir smiled as he looked at the shocked faces around him. He enjoyed theatrics.

"Out of the kindness of my heart," Nasir began, "I plan to give you that treasure in exchange for my family's priceless chess set. My father wants to see it again before he dies. You can also have your nephew back. I don't need him for anything. Is that a fitting payment for your loss?"

Oliver and Curtis stared at the treasure with their mouths open. The deal was getting sweeter for them by the second.

"My lord, that is more than enough. You are truly magnanimous and noble. Thank you," Oliver declared before he bowed to Nasir.

Curtis quickly did the same.

"What will you do with your thieving nephew?" Nasir asked.

"I'm not sure yet. I doubt we could trust him as a servant after what he did, but he is our blood. Perhaps we should be merciful."

"Wisely spoken," Nasir nodded. "I encourage you to speak with Aimon and make peace before you decide his fate. He did not physically hurt anyone with his thieving, and I personally consider family more precious than worldly possessions. It is nice to meet like-minded people."

"Wisely spoken, Captain Nasir. Aimon's father, our precious little brother, died under mysterious circumstances before Aimon ran off with the chess set. It always made me wonder about him," Oliver said in a sadistic tone as he approached Sky.

Sky tensed as he considered Oliver's words. We all knew what he was implying. Sky's breathing was ragged with rage again as Oliver leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"You're a piece of trash if I ever met one, Aimon. Just like your father. Life never works out for you, does it? You get caught and fail every time you make a move. You were afraid of the pirates, and they caught you in the end. It's honestly hilarious. Did you really think you could get away with stealing our treasure? We were ready to burn the forest and the Cherokee settlements to find it. I think I'll do it anyway after I kidnap some of their women. I wouldn't mind burying my cock in them every night," Oliver grinned as he glanced toward Rain and me.

Before anyone could react, Sky pulled a dagger from his boot and slashed Oliver's throat wide open. Oliver gurgled and lurched upright, clutching his neck as his shirt and hands turned red. Sky stepped over to the mantle and yanked his grandfather's sword out of the display below his portrait. In one powerful swipe, he removed Oliver's head from his shoulders. It fell to the floor with a sickening thud as his body crumpled to the rug beside it. The Charleston girls shrieked and ran from the room. Nasir's bodyguards stepped aside and let them through. Curtis screamed in horror and lunged at his nephew, ready to bash him in the head with a champagne bottle. Sky turned in a blink and drove the sword into Curtis's throat. Sky's eyes looked wild as he grabbed his uncle's hair and yanked it and the sword in opposite directions. The side of Curtis's neck ruptured as the sword was wrenched out of it. Then he fell to the rug at Sky's feet, adding to the expanding pool of blood on the floor. Dustin looked green as he watched the carnage from the corner, but he didn't lift a finger to stop it, and no one thought less of him for it. I jumped to my feet with my hand over my mouth. I wanted to run to Sky, but the violence, death, and blood left me reeling.