Unspoken Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma's face started to go bright red.

"Come on, I can see it in your face, you've got something to confess to your Auntie Gina haven't you? You found it arousing didn't you?"

"More than that G," said an embarrassed Emma, "she made me come."

There was a stunned silence, then Gina's eyes widened as she lifted her hand to her mouth.

"Fuck me Emma, you didn't actually come in front of her?"

"I did, but she showed no sign that she knew what had happened, I tried to stifle it as much as possible, but she must have realised. She'd talked in detail about zones of the feet being linked to various organs, so she must know how to tap into the sex organ, it seems inconceivable that she doesn't."

"Well, if she does know, it's obvious that she's deliberately trying to make us come... wow!"

"I know, I reached the same conclusion."

"The sexy little minx, and you're a lucky cow, I've only felt mild arousal in my pussy but she took you the whole way. She's due to come to me next Saturday, but I can hardly ask her if she deliberately made my friend come and, by the way, would she do the same for me?"

"What has your sister-in-law said about her?"

"Just that she feels pleasure 'you know where' as she put it, but I'm sure she hasn't had an orgasm either."

"Does she know anyone else that has actually come."

"She hasn't said but she did say that Lawan seems to have quite a following amongst a certain type of reasonably affluent, attractive women in the town."

"That rules us out then," laughed Emma.

********************

Compared to the chilly night air, the taxi was warm and comfortable for their short ride into town. They started off in a large, modern pub with a small dance floor. The pub was buzzing and the music was loud. The friends took their drinks to a table where they could watch the other customers come and go to the bar and the dance floor. They started with mojitos and continued their conversation about Lawan.

"I still can't believe you came in front of Lawan, what was your orgasm like?"

"Well, it was intense, I felt completely at her mercy, I don't know how long she could have kept me coming if she'd wanted to. It was a bit surreal though, a bit like I'd come by a remote control vibrator that she could turn on and off at will."

"Wow, you lucky bitch."

Emma pondered Gina's reaction to her experience with Lawan, it wasn't the first time she'd implied that an orgasm at the hands of a woman, however remote, was something to be enjoyed. Emma found this confusing but remained certain that her friend was straight, and was merely being humorous and light hearted.

After another mojito, they hit the dance floor and had great fun dancing with each other. Despite being a little older than most of the clientele, they had a great time drinking and dancing for a couple of hours, until Gina suggested that they go to the club across the road.

The nightclub was an assault on the senses with its colour changing dance floor, multiple lasers, CO2, confetti cannons and huge LED screens. The music throbbed and pulsed and they spent most of the three hours on the dance floor. They were befriended by a group of four women in their early twenties, and had fun drinking and dancing with them; they both began to feel pleasantly tipsy.

At around one o'clock, Emma came back from the toilet to find Gina, dancing rauchily with a man who couldn't have been a day over twenty. She felt a pang of jealousy as she watched her friend grinning at her dance partner and clearly enjoying herself. Eventually, Gina caught sight of her and said something to the young man, they exchanged a few words and Gina gestured in Emma's direction, then she came back to the table to sit with her.

"Oh that was weird, he asked me to go home with him, but I said I was with my friend so he suggested that we both go home with him. Fat chance! So I said no thanks, then he asked for my phone number, the boy couldn't take a hint."

"He's a bit young for a sophisticated woman like you G," laughed a relieved Emma.

"Anyway, I'm with you, and it would be rude to go off with someone else," said Gina as she leaned across to squeeze Emma's hand and playfully kiss her on the cheek.

"Ah that's a sign of a true friend," said Emma as she took hold of Gina's hand. They looked into each other's eyes for a long moment. Emma felt a surge of desire, partly sexual and partly just a deep longing. She had no idea that, going home with her was the only thing on Gina's mind, whilst she was being propositioned by the young man. For her part, Gina had no idea how jealous Emma had become when she saw her dancing with him.

One of their new young girl friends broke the spell, "Okay, you two should get a room," she laughed. They quickly let go of each other's hands and joined in the laughter. Then Emma asked Gina, "Can we go now G? I'm getting too old for this."

"I know, this place is open until four o'clock, I don't think we'll last the pace."

They made their excuses to their new acquaintances, and walked out together into the chilly night air. Emma phoned for a taxi and they cuddled into each other for warmth as they waited for it to arrive. By the time it did arrive, they were in a full embrace, breast to breast and pussy to pussy, trying to keep warm. Neither of them knew just how turned on the other had become. They held hands in the nice warm taxi back to Emma's house, both thinking that it was a merely a platonic gesture on the part of their friend.

"That was a lovely night G, I really enjoyed it and your company."

"Ah that's nice Em, I loved being with you too. I think we might both be a little drunk though," they both giggled.

"I'll make some coffee, unless you want something stronger?"

"No, coffee's fine, I need to sober up a bit, otherwise the room will be spinning when I go to bed."

They sat in the lounge drinking their coffee and sobering up a little, but not enough to feel inhibited in any way.

"I'm impressed, you could have pulled that young fella if you'd wanted to."

"God, he was such a cheeky boy, it makes you realise how old you're getting. Anyway, I saw plenty of young men eyeing you up tonight."

"But that's the problem, they're so young... You know we're planning to go out again next Friday night?"

"Yes."

"Well I think we should go somewhere a bit more grown up. There's a new restaurant in town that I've heard good things about. We can have a nice meal, then afterwards we can call in at the Lounge Bar, it's been renovated and I'm told there's a dance floor, and the music is aimed more at our age group, I'd like to give them both a try, shall I book a table for us?"

"Yes, it sounds great, much more suitable for a couple of old dames like us," laughed Gina."

"You never know, there might be some men our age too."

"As long as they don't mind us dancing with our Zimmer frames."

"It'll give us somewhere to hang our handbags." They both laughed as they sat side by side on the sofa.

"It's just occurred to me, it'll be like going out on a date together, just you and me at a table in a swish restaurant, I hope no one get's the wrong idea," said Gina with a salacious grin.

"Oh stop it you tease, we'll have a great time, and who cares if anyone thinks we're lesbians."

By now the two friends were leaning into each other so that their arms and thighs were in close contact.

"Talking of which, I still haven't got my head around you coming in front of Lawan. What was it really like? Was it just her massage that made you come or did she turn you on a little bit? She is very attractive."

"That's for me to know and you to guess at."

"Can you remember exactly what she was doing to your feet when you came?"

"I think so, more or less anyway."

"Do it to me now."

"What!"

"Come on, do it to me, let's see if you're any good at it."

Gina pushed Emma off the sofa and manoeuvred her onto the floor to kneel in front of her. She kicked off her left stiletto and rested her foot on Emma's lap. Both women were still uninhibited by the alcohol that they had consumed, and they giggled again as Emma took Gina's foot into her hands. She tried to remember exactly where Lawan had put pressure on her foot when she had made her come.

"How's that? Can you feel anything?"

"Very relaxing but I think I need to remove my stocking so that you can do it properly."

Gina raised the hem of her dress and started to fumble with a suspender clip. Emma felt a tingle in her pussy at the sight of the hills and valley of her friend's swollen labia through the silk material of her panty gusset. Gina managed to undo the clip on the top of her thigh but struggled with the one by her hip.

"Come here sexy, you're all fingers and thumbs," said Emma as she unclipped Gina's suspender strap and peeled her stocking off her long shapely leg, "let's do the other one while we're at it."

Emma removed Gina's other stocking and went to work on her bare feet, she tried to copy Lawan's technique but didn't really know what she was doing.

"Any better?"

"Mmm, it's lovely, I think I can feel a slight tingle but no cigar I'm afraid, let me try it on you, we know you've already got there with Lawan's magic touch."

"Okay."

Emma stood up and removed her hold ups while Gina giggled and said, "has anyone ever told you what lovely legs you've got?"

They both laughed, "That's the worst chat up line I've ever heard."

Still laughing, Emma sat on the sofa and a playful Gina squeezed her knees and tickled her feet.

"Stop it," squirmed a ticklish Emma.

"Okay, okay, I'll be serious.

Gina manipulated Emma's feet but there was no magical sense of arousal.

"Try putting your thumb there and press here with you fingers. That's it, ahh, ooh, that's lovely. Mmm, it's really nice, I think I'm going to come," said Emma before making fake orgasm noises that turned into uncontrollable laughter. Gina's head fell onto Emma's thighs as she too dissolved into laughter. Then she joined Emma on the sofa again and the two friends embraced as their laughing fit subsided.

"That really was nice G but I'm too drunk to take it seriously, I think it's time we went to bed."

"Ooh, you're such a saucy minx."

"Not together you daft prat. You do realise that we, two straight women, have just tried to make each other come?"

"God yes, I know, when you put it like that it does sound rather 'curious,' but I think we'd both need to be blind drunk before that happened."

After an awkward silence, where neither women knew how to follow Gina's throw away remark, Emma said, "right then let's go up, you know where everything is, I'll see you in the morning, sleep tight."

"Not too early Em, I need my beauty sleep."

Emma lay in her bed with only one thing on her mind... Gina. She had fallen for her and she wanted her but she had no idea how to even begin to tell her how she felt, and she was scared that, if she did, Gina might run a mile. Emma's mind was racing and she found it difficult to get to sleep so, she tiptoed downstairs in the dark for a glass of water. As she crept back upstairs to the landing, she could hear soft little moans coming from Gina's room.

She moved silently over to Gina's bedroom door, it was slightly ajar but it was so dark that she couldn't see much. She could hear Gina's soft moans and groans mixed with wet squelching sounds, it was obvious that she was masturbating. As she built to her climax, Gina tried to stifle the sound of her orgasm, she came making such soft, sweet, whimpering, sexy noises that pussy juice trickled into Emma's panties as she stood listening in silence. She tiptoed back to bed and treated herself to a magnificent self induced orgasm as she imagined Gina's tongue working its way around her pussy.

What Emma had no way of knowing was that she had been the subject of Gina's orgasmic fantasy a few moments earlier. Gina had been touching herself lightly for a while as she too tried to allow sleep to overcome the joint stimulus of loud music and alcohol that was still making her head buzz. She thought of Emma and a swell of arousal washed through her pussy, it reminded her of the woman she had kissed years ago for the benefit of their boyfriends. She had wanted to carry on kissing the girl, their tongue's had wrestled and they had pressed their pussies into the top of each other's thighs as they made out vigorously in front of their audience.

She'd had that feeling again tonight as she embraced Emma in the cold whilst they waited for a taxi. Their breasts and pussies had pressed together, it had felt like the most natural thing in the world as they clung to each other, the connection between them was intense, Emma must have felt it too, but neither of them had spoken about it after they had arrived back at Emma's house.

Gina knew now more surely than ever that she loved and desired Emma . Yes, she loved her best friend, a thirty-five year old mother of two, and she loved her passionately. She wanted her, she wanted to make love to her, she wanted to kiss every inch of her beautiful body and go down on her pussy. With these thoughts racing through her mind, and her fingers fucking herself, she came intensely, but as quietly as she could manage. She lay still in the afterglow of her orgasm, certain that the object of her desire was unattainable and a tear rolled down the side of her face.

********************

Both women spent the next few days thinking longingly about each other. They had always been very fond of each other, but now they were both completely smitten, and each thought that the other had no idea how they felt. The sweet heartache, of what they both thought was unrequited love, left them feeling elated and sad in equal measure.

They looked forward to their shopping trip together on Tuesday. When it arrived, the weather had turned warm, and Emma wore a long, tight fitting, grey tube skirt with high heeled pink stilettos and a tight, low cut, pale-pink crop top. The outfit showed off her curves in all of the right places. Gina wore a short white summer dress with high heels and looked as cool and elegant as ever, her tanned limbs contrasting with the white of her dress.

Emma drove them both to the station and they took the train to Birmingham. The morning was spent browsing in their favourite shops before a leisurely lunch, where they chatted in a friendly, care free manner about anything and everything except love and desire. They stole longing looks at each other when the opportunity arose, without the other one realising.

"So remind me again where we are going on Friday night," said Gina.

"Oh yes, I've booked a table for us at eight o'clock at that restaurant I mentioned, then we'll check out the Lounge Bar. You can stay over at mine again if you like?"

"Thanks Em, I'd love to, we had such a good time last Saturday night, it's a shame we can't do it every week."

"I know, I'm so looking forward to the girls coming home this Saturday, I've really missed them and I wouldn't change a thing, but being a single parent does cramp your style a bit when it comes to partying," said Emma with a rueful smile.

"You're a wonderful mother to those girls. Do you think you'll ever find someone to love you and the girls enough to want to be with you."

"I don't know, it doesn't look likely at the moment."

Gina reached across the table and placed her right hand on top of Emma's left hand, they gave each other's hands a tight squeeze.

Without thinking, Emma said, "If only I could find someone as lovely and thoughtful as you."

"Single men like that are few and far between," said Gina.

"Oh I don't know Gina, perhaps it doesn't have to be a man."

There was an awkward silence as they released their grip on each other's hands. Both women looked uncomfortable at Emma's remark. She'd said it without thinking, and couldn't think of what to say to rescue the situation. They both avoided eye contact as they picked up their handbags and paid the bill.

Eventually, Gina broke the tension between them, "Come on Em, let's have another look at Selfridges, I saw a skirt that I liked earlier and I want to try it on."

As they made their way to the store, Emma chastised herself for making such a stupid remark, she thought that she had perhaps meant it to sound humorously ironic, but she was worried that it had come out as an attempt to lure and entice. She was anxious that she might have made Gina feel uncomfortable, and wanted to kick herself for almost coming on to her best friend, who she was sure had no romantic interest in her at all.

Gina's pulse had quickened at the remark, she'd fantasised a lot recently about living with Emma and her girls, but it had shocked her just now when Emma had almost suggested it outright. She couldn't have meant it, she must surely have just been thinking out loud about a lack of suitable men. Yes, that was it, Emma was just making an ironic remark about her situation. Apart from her orgasm during Lawan's foot massage, where she'd not been in control of events, she'd shown no sign whatsoever that she had a sexual interest in women in general, or her in particular.

They both pushed such thoughts from their minds and set about the serious business of clothes shopping. Gina found the skirt that she liked, and Emma spotted a tight but well cut black dress in her size that had been marked down in price. They both went off to the fitting rooms feeling optimistic about their proposed purchases.

They found two cubicles side by side and tried on their outfits. Emma admired herself in the fitting room mirrors, it was a very classy long sleeved, knee length wiggle dress that clung to her in all of the right places. She wanted to show Gina to ask her opinion, in fact, she just wanted to be admired by her friend; Gina called to her from the next cubicle.

"Have you got the dress on Em?"

"Yes, can I show you?"

"Yes, then you can tell me what you think about this skirt."

Gina had removed her dress and put on the beautifully cut, tight black pencil skirt that clung to her buttocks, before following their lovely curves, then swathing her thighs and narrowing around her knees, so that she could only walk with small mincing steps. She knew she looked incredibly sexy, but she also wanted to show off to her friend.

Emma drew back the curtain and entered Gina's cubicle, the two women were almost overcome with desire at the sight of each other. Gina leaned close to Emma and closed the curtain, Emma breathed in her perfume. Gina stepped back and stood there in the skirt, her high heels and her bra. Emma's pussy spasmed and a trickle of juice seeped into her panties. Gina feasted her eyes on Emma and fought hard with herself to resist the overwhelming temptation to push her against the cubicle wall and ravish her.

"Fuck me Emma, ...you look so fucking hot, you'll have no trouble turning heads in that dress, wow."

"You don't look too shabby yourself, God, what I'd give for a figure like yours."

"Nonsense, you've got a beautiful body."

They stood just a couple of feet apart gazing at each other's bodies, then their eyes met again and there was a long pause before Emma decided impulsively to kiss Gina. She was just about to close in on Gina's lips when a voice called out, "How are you ladies getting on?"

The spell was broken, Emma backed off quickly and Gina called out in reply, "Oh er, yes, good thanks, I love the skirt and my friend likes the dress."

"Good, I'll leave you to get sorted then."

Emma hurried back to her own cubicle to change back into her skirt and top, while Gina changed back into her summer dress. They met outside the fitting rooms, Gina couldn't help noticing that Emma's nipples stood out hard and erect in relief through the material of her tight pale pink top. She could have sworn that Emma had been about to kiss her, but convinced herself that she was mistaken.