Unspoken Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They picked up their handbags and Emma phoned for a taxi. While they waited outside the Lounge Bar, they repeated their embrace from the previous Saturday, even though it wasn't particularly cold.

"Are you nervous?" asked Emma.

"A little, but I want this so much."

"It feels so right though doesn't it?"

"Yes, it seems now as though this was always meant to happen between us, but I was convinced that you didn't feel the same way about me as I did about you."

"Oh if you only knew how much I've wanted you."

"Here's the taxi, do you think the driver will mind if we make out on the back seat?" laughed Gina.

"He should be so lucky."

They held hands and caressed each other's thighs on the way back to Emma's house. As the taxi pulled away, Gina pushed Emma back against the front door, and they indulged in their first serious, arousing, passionate kiss. With Gina's tongue taking possession of her mouth, Emma dropped her keys and slowly slid down to a crouching position to retrieve them.

"Wait until we get inside before you go down on me," joked Gina.

With Gina nibbling her right ear, Emma fumbled with her keys and eventually managed to get the door open. They almost fell through the door in each other's arms. Emma regained her balance and pinned Gina to the wall just inside the door, she felt her firm breasts through her translucent blouse as they kissed long and hard. Gina managed to unzip Emma's wiggle dress and pull it down over her shoulders and arms to her waist.

"Let me shut the door G."

Emma turned her back on Gina as she shut the door. Gina couldn't resist the eroticism of her half clothed friend and moved on her without hesitation, she embraced her from behind, and slipped her right hand down inside Emma's dress and into the top of her panties. She kissed Emma's neck as she pushed her hand further down and fingered her pussy. Emma was pressed against the front door as Gina's left hand squeezed her breasts in turn. With Gina's fingers massaging her clitoris and her other hand massaging her breasts, Emma was seized by the sudden onrush of an orgasm.

Emma had thought that she would be teaching Gina the art of sapphic love making, but Gina had taken her by storm she, and knew that she was unlikely to hold out much longer.

Gina hadn't planned to take Emma so physically, but her own all consuming urges, and Emma's complete surrender had spurred her on.

"I going to come, don't stop, please don't stop, I'm going to commmme, Oh Godddd, Ginnnna, ffffuccck, ahhhhhhh yyyyessss."

"That's it you gorgeous, fuckable woman, let it come, yes, come on, come for me."

"Ahhhh Godddd, yesss, yesss, ohh ffuccckkk yesss. I'mmmm commmminggg forr youuuu."

Emma's legs were in danger of giving way in the aftermath of her stupendous orgasm. Gina eventually turned her breathless lover to face her, and held her up against the door; they kissed hard again.

"Mmmm, Gina, that was awesome."

"How about this?" said Gina as she pushed her hand inside Emma's panties again and slipped three fingers inside her cunt, immediately finding her sweet spot.

"Ahhh! Oh my, Gina," gulped Emma, "you'll bring me again, oh God Gina, you'll bring me again, mmmphh don't stop, I'm going to come again, don't stop. Ffffuccckkk."

Emma's head fell onto Gina's shoulder as she had a second intense orgasm in the space of two minutes. After she had come, Gina removed Emma's dress completely and led her, groggily, into the lounge in her stockings, suspenders and heels. Gina embraced her and they swayed to imaginary music, then she slowly removed Emma's bra and panties, her ample naked breasts pressed into Gina's firm tits.

"You're magnificent Em, look at you, utterly magnificent, and you didn't tell me that you were multi orgasmic."

"It's only happened once before and you can guess when that was."

"Don't tell me, the girl at university?"

"Yes, and I'm going to show you why. Follow me upstairs."

"Gladly."

Gina followed Emma's swaying naked buttocks up the stairs to her bedroom, her panties were wet and her pussy craved the attention that it was about to get.

"Now, don't touch me and do exactly as I tell you."

"Yes mistress," joked Gina.

Gina stood still while Emma took both of her cheeks in her hands and kissed her tenderly on the lips. The kisses became more sumptuous, tongues wrestled and teeth tugged at lips. Emma cupped her friend's breasts and squeezed them, then she undid the buttons of her blouse. She slid the blouse over Gina's shoulders and untucked it from her skirt, it fell to the floor. Gina's pretty bra was front fastening and Emma 'popped' it open and eased it away from her pert breasts. She drew Gina toward her so that their hard nipples pressed against each other. Then she kissed her below her left ear, and sent a shiver down her spine all the way to her pussy.

She kissed her neck, and Gina let out a long sigh of pleasure. Then she unzipped Gina's tight skirt and held it while she stepped out of it. Emma went down on her knees and breathed in the sweet aroma of Gina's pussy through her wet panty gusset. She licked the wet material and Gina gave a soft little squeal of delight. She pulled Gina's panties down and left them around her right ankle, then she buried her face in her mound while clamping her buttocks with her hands.

Gina gasped again as Emma licked between her pussy labia and traced her tongue all the way up to her clitoris.

"Mmmm Emma, oh, what are you doing to me, oh God."

Emma continued to trace circles around Gina's clitoris, then she pushed her nose between her labia and forced her tongue into Gina's cunt.

"Ahhh, ohhh, fucckkk."

Then Emma stood up in front of Gina and kissed her, Gina breathed delightful, whimpering, pleasurable noises into her mouth as she savoured the taste of her own pussy.

Emma, with black hair and a black suspender belt, and Gina, with blonde hair and a white suspender belt, both looked highly erotic in their stockings and stilettos as Emma led Gina over to the bed. She eased Gina onto her back, with her legs over the end of the bed, and her six inch high heels planted on the carpet.

"Close your eyes," said Emma as she crawled onto the bed alongside her and started to kiss her right ear whilst leaving her right hand resting on Gina's abdomen; her fingers just teasingly short of her clitoris.

Emma kissed her eyes, neck and licked her ear lobes, then she kissed her throat and shoulders and licked the notch that formed a visible dip at the bottom of her throat. Gina's arms were covered in goose bumps, and warm pleasurable waves washed over her pussy. Emma's tongue moved down to her breasts where she teased Gina's nipples before sucking on them. Gina was fully aroused and moaning with pleasure at the delightful treatment that she was receiving from Emma's tongue and lips.

After spending several minutes on Gina's breasts, and taking her close to an orgasm, Emma moved down to her abdomen and kissed every inch of it, giving Gina time to come back from the edge. Then she traced her tongue around the suspender strap on top of Gina's left thigh. She teased her tongue underneath the strap, ran it down to her stocking top, and drove Gina wild with erotic delight. Then she lifted Gina's left leg and traced her tongue along the seam of her stocking, from the welt down to the reinforced heel, stopping on the way to kiss her behind the knee.

When she reached Gina's toes, she covered them with her mouth and sucked on them for several minutes, before kissing the soles of Gina's stocking clad feet. Gina's nipples and pussy were the final destinations for the erotic pulses that were set off, as Emma journeyed around Gina's body with her tongue. Gina's mind was swimming with arousal, and her inner thighs felt a warm tingle, that spread over her abdomen and reached down to her toes. As Emma's tongue travelled up the front of her right leg, Gina trembled with anticipation, she knew where the journey would end.

Soon enough, Emma's tongue reached the suspender strap at the top of her right thigh, she kissed the suspender clip, and traced a wet line across bare flesh straight to Gina's pussy. Emma teased her for an age by opening her legs, and kissing her perineum with soft little touches of her lips. Then she licked her perineum and kissed her cunt hole. Gina was gasping with delight, her pussy was on fire, and seeping its juices onto the quilt cover.

Now Emma knelt between her legs and buried her face in Gina's pussy. She teased and tantalised her labia and clitoris with her tongue, and sucked on them with her warm soft lips. Gina was beside herself by now.

"Make me come, fuck me please, I need to come."

"Not yet darling."

"Oh God! Please Emma, make me come."

Emma kissed her all around the edges of her pussy, then blew warm breath onto her clitoris. She spent several more minutes teasing Gina in this way.

"My God what are you doing to me?"

Emma eventually decided that she had kept her friend dangling on the edge of an orgasm for long enough. She licked Gina roughly along the valley between her cunt lips, and sucked hard on her clit, then she placed the palm of her right hand over her cunt hole, and pressed hard on her perineum with her fingers. This took Gina to a new level of intense arousal, she bucked her hips and thrust her cunt into Emma's face.

Emma covered her clit and cunt lips with her mouth and sucked even harder, then she thrust three fingers inside Gina's hole. Gina writhed and bucked as Emma found her g-spot and drove her at full force to a long searing orgasm. With Gina's hands on the back of Emma's head she gyrated her hips in time to the delicious aftershocks that pulsed through her body from her spinning head to her curling toes.

Gina lay breathing hard, her chest heaving, as Emma moved up the bed to bring their faces together. Emma gave her a searching look and Gina just smiled an exhausted smile and mouthed 'thank you.'

The two lovers lay still together for several minutes, then they started to fondle each other.

"Much as I love to see you in your seamed stockings and stilettos, I think the time has come to take them off and get into bed with me," said Emma.

"You too, you sexy woman."

They got into bed and continued to fondle and touch each other. Before long, they were kissing again and touching each other's pussies. Emma pushed Gina's head down, under the quilt, and enjoyed being brought to the edge of another orgasm; unselfishly she returned the favour but Gina pulled her back up so that they could kiss and swap cunt juices. This aroused them so much, that they finger fucked each other to orgasm while looking at each other with half open eyes, their half open mouths making erotic come noises.

It was only half past midnight, and they both wanted more, but they needed time to gather themselves for another orgasm. As they lay together in each other's arms, Emma asked Gina about Lawan.

"What time are you seeing Lawan tomorrow?"

"Eleven o'clock, why are you jealous?"

"A little bit yes, I'm not sure I like the thought of my girlfriend hoping to have an orgasm at the hands of another woman."

"In that case, I should be the one that's jealous, you've already been there and done that."

"You're right, now that we're, lovers, I'm not sure that I can let that happen again. We are lovers aren't we?"

"Yes, and we'll have to decide where we go from here, but yes, I love you and I want to be with you."

"I love you too G, and you're right, there's going to be so much to think about, but not now."

"Did you know that Lawan's going to start teaching reflexology? She's putting on a course at Brookfield College in September. We should go, we could learn together and practice on each other, who knows what might happen?" said Gina in a suggestive tone.

"What a really cool idea, I'd love that, it would be great to do something like that together."

They caressed and kissed each other tenderly for several minutes, before their tingling pussies started to signal their readiness for action.

"So what shall we do together now my gorgeous, sexy girlfriend?"

"Well I can think of a few things," said Emma as she kissed her new lover under her left ear.

"I'm sure we're thinking along the same lines," replied Gina as she fondled Emma's breasts.

"How about this?" said Emma as she changed position so that their pussies were level with each other's faces."

"Oh my, I'd been hoping we'd do this."

Emma lay on her left side and raised her right knee, whilst Gina lay on her right side and raised her left knee, so that they were in a sideways sixty nine position. Emma wrapped her right arm around Gina's right buttock and opened her cunt lips with her left hand. She traced her tongue along the valley of her pussy, and felt her shiver with delight. Gina planted her warm lips on Emma's clitoral hood, and teased her tongue around her bud. Emma sighed with pleasure, her hot breath sending arousing sensations along Gina's perineum and inner thighs.

Gina felt Emma's bud swell under the stimulation of her tongue and lips. She pinched it between her tongue and front teeth, Emma gave a soft grunt of approval before moving her tongue with some force along Gina's perineum, then she kissed her very close to her anus. Gina gasped, then closed her mouth over Emma's clitoris, and sucked whilst probing it with her tongue. They were equally aroused, and beginning to slowly gyrate their hips in time to the pulses of pleasure rippling through their cunts. They spent several more minutes exploring each other, and enjoying the pleasurable sensations as they increased in intensity.

As Gina's nose ploughed a furrow between her lover's pussy lips, Emma forced her large tongue into Gina's hole. Gina moaned loudly at the deep pleasure that Emma's tongue incited, and lost contact with her pussy for a moment. Then she forced her tongue inside Emma and the two women writhed to the sound of muffled grunts and groans. They probed hard with their tongues for several minutes, each feeling the heat of their arousal spreading along their thighs, and washing over their abdomens before setting their nipples rock hard.

As their gyrations increased, Emma removed her tongue from Gina's cunt and replaced it with two fingers that she used to massage her perineum. Then she clamped her mouth over Gina's swollen clitoris and sucked and and probed with her tongue. Gina copied her every move as though she was learning from her lover. Now both women were close to coming.

Emma took charge, she knew that she couldn't hold on much longer, so she probed her friend's g-spot and gave her hot pussy a robust licking. A wave of pleasure swelled deep inside Gina's cunt and broke over every inch of her body, her toes curled as she came hard, her mouth still locked onto Emma's pussy. Emma felt Gina's orgasm burst forth as a small gush of fluid spilled over her fingers and face, this triggered her own orgasm and both women bucked and thrust in synchronised movements, still managing to keep a firm grip on each other's cunts with their hands and probing fingers.

As their orgasms eventually subsided, Emma lapped up Gina's cunt juices with relish, then adjusted her position so that they were face to face again. She kissed Gina with her come smothered lips and released her cunt juices into her mouth. Gina swallowed the heady mixture of her fluid and Emma's saliva then kissed her long and hard as she savoured the taste of her own cunt on Emma's lips. As they kissed, they both fingered themselves, and enjoyed every last lingering after effect of their orgasms. Then they clung to each other as they succumbed to a deep and restful sleep.

********************

In the morning, the lustful pair indulged in another hour and a half of lovemaking, before Gina had to leave for her appointment with Lawan. Then Emma made tea and toast while Gina showered.

"What time will the girls be home?"

"Oh around mid afternoon I should think"

"Can I come round this evening and help put them to bed, then we can talk about our future?"

"Great idea, they'll love that and I'm so pleased that you're so fond of them, they're going to be seeing a lot more of you."

"I hope so Em, I love you and I'll love Leah and Millie. We'll work it all out, and I fully understand that they must come first in all of this."

"It's so different thought from when we were their age, schools do so much these days to make different kinds of family relationships more acceptable. We've still got to take things steady though, we'll need to let them get used to the idea of our relationship for a while before we start living together."

Gina took Emma in a tight embrace and they both cried tears of joy. So much of their love had remained unspoken but now, they both knew that they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together.