Unspoken Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way to the tills, Gina picked up a pair of seven denier neutral stockings from the lingerie section. It gave Emma a thrill to watch her pick them up casually and carry them to the till with her new skirt, she hoped that the next time she saw Gina, the stockings would be clipped to a suspender belt underneath the sexy skirt.

On the train back to town, they discussed plans for Friday night and their conversation once again sailed close to outright desire for each other.

"I hope you're wearing that dress on Friday night, you looked so good in it."

"Definitely, and you must wear your new skirt with that translucent white blouse that you've got... and those stockings that you picked up today."

"Mmm, yes, I think I might," said Gina with a teasing nonchalance, "but if I'm wearing stockings, you are too," she added.

"It's a deal, we'll be irresistible, the men will be falling over themselves to ask us out."

"Not if I get to you first."

Emma laughed, "Oh you're such a flirt."

"I know, but you love it really."

Their mutual flirting emboldened Emma. She decided to take things one step further and ask Gina if she'd ever been with a woman, as she started to form the words in her mouth, a colleague from school walked through the carriage on her way to the toilet.

"Gina, you don't have to answer this, and it's none of my business really, but..."

"Hi girls, fancy bumping into you two, been shopping?"

"Oh Hi Mandy, yes we've started the holidays how we mean to go on, wine, food and shopping, how about you?" asked Emma.

"I wish I'd been with you two instead of my mother, she's driven me mad today, she's not short of a penny or two, but we've had to look for bargains in all of the cheapest shops."

"Oh dear Mandy," said Gina, "that must have been challenging for a woman of your expensive tastes."

"Aren't you going on holiday with her soon?" asked Emma.

"Yes, next week, I'll need a holiday when we get back."

Mandy blew kisses at them and made her way to the toilet.

"I can't imagine clothes shopping with my mother, anyway, what were you going to ask me before Mandy interrupted?"

The moment had gone, and Emma now realised that it wasn't the right time or setting to ask about what was on her mind, so she quickly invented a another question, "Oh, yes, I was wondering what you thought of Jake, the new classroom assistant in year five?"

"Why, are you keen on him?"

"No, no I just thought he might... no, he's not your type is he?"

"God no, and I'm glad he's not yours either. Don't ever apply to work on Cupid's team, you'd be out on your ear in five minutes."

Emma laughed, relieved that she had avoided the embarrassing question that she had rather foolishly intended to ask. They avoided intimate topics for the rest of the journey and Emma dropped Gina off at home. Before opening the car door, Gina leaned over to give Emma an affectionate kiss on her cheek, but Emma turned her head to look in her driving mirror at a car approaching from behind. Gina's lips brushed her ear and she felt a pulse of pleasure travel down her spine to her pussy.

"Oh sorry G, that must have seemed rude," said Emma as she leaned over to kiss Gina goodbye. This time their lips met and stayed in contact for a split second longer than necessary. It was the first time that they had kissed each other on the lips rather than their cheeks. The driver behind sounded her horn, so Gina quickly got out of the passenger seat and made an apologetic gesture to her whilst Emma called after her.

"See you at seven thirty on Friday."

"Can't wait," shouted Gina as Emma pulled away.

********************

Seven thirty on Friday saw Emma putting the finishing touches to her dark bobbed hair in the hallway mirror, and waiting for her friend to arrive. It had been three days since she'd waved goodbye to Gina after their shopping trip, and she hadn't been out of Emma's thoughts for a moment. She couldn't wait to show herself off, and to see how the object of her desires looked in her new skirt. Her stocking clad inner thighs felt a tingle of anticipation that reached her pussy and dampened the gusset of her black panties.

The knowledge that Gina was undoubtedly straight, and had no romantic interest in her, failed to diminish Emma's ardour. On the other hand, there was just a sliver of doubt in Emma's mind. They had spend many hours together in the past week, and their friendship seemed to have become deeper and more complicated. Emma had pondered whether their frequent flirting had been more serious than either of them dared to admit. They had also found plenty of excuses for physical contact with each other.

It seemed that they had not spurned a single opportunity to touch each other in some way or another. Hands had been held and squeezed, feet had been massaged, arms had been caressed, waists had been cuddled, buttocks had been fondled and stroked in supposed jest, and cheeks and lips had been kissed. Emma sighed as she recalled the sensuous embrace they had sustained in the cold night air outside the nightclub, on the previous Saturday, when intimate parts of their bodies had pressed together when they had cuddled for warmth.

She resolved that, at some point in the evening, she would steer the conversation around to how they felt about each other. She needed to do so in a non-threatening way, that would not make it necessary for her to declare her hand if, as she felt it was almost certain, Gina didn't share her love and desire.

Gina was running a little late but it didn't matter, their taxi wasn't due to arrive at Emma's for fifteen minutes yet. She had managed to ladder her new seven denier stockings, and had to search through her lingerie drawer to find a pair of ten denier barely black stockings that she'd bought ages ago, and never taken out of their packet. The seams and reinforced heels and toes gave her a vampish look. She paired the stockings with black stilettos, a white suspender belt, panties and bra. The bra was beautifully decorated with lace patterns and this was important because it would be visible through her semi-translucent white blouse.

She stepped into her new black pencil skirt and zipped it up, before making her way carefully down stairs in the tight restricting material. She drove to her friend's house with her mind full of anticipation, she was desperate that Emma should tell her how good she looked. Every item that she wore, she wore for Emma, and she wanted to be admired by her. It was the next best thing to being told by Emma that she wanted her which, she thought, was never going to happen.

She glanced down at her thighs and saw the outline of her suspender clips, they were not too obvious, but they were there all the same. She wanted Emma to notice them and flirt with her. She felt a little foolish that she had, for the first time in her life, dressed for sex with another woman, and it wasn't going to happen. All of the flirting and physical closeness of the past week had led to nothing, just being near Emma would have to be enough. She imagined how Emma would look in her wiggle dress and heels. She hoped that she'd remembered to wear stockings like she had promised on the train, at least that would feed her masturbation fantasies for the foreseeable future.

Gina parked on Emma's driveway and took small sexy steps to her front door. Before she could ring the bell, the door opened to reveal Emma looking devastatingly beautiful and sexy in her black wiggle dress and heels. Gina's pussy almost burst with desire, Emma couldn't hide her obvious arousal at seeing Gina in her very tight skirt and translucent blouse. Her firm breasts snuggled inside her pretty bra, it was enough to make her pussy spasm and her pulse quicken.

"Wow! Come in you gorgeous woman, you look fabulous, I love you in that blouse and skirt," gushed Emma.

"We'll look who's talking, you look sensational in that dress, honestly, you look so desirable... I might be crossing a line here but you look so fuckable."

"Well thank you G, I'll take that as a compliment coming from someone as sexy as you."

Their mutual flirting was brought to an end by the taxi turning up at that moment.

"Tell the driver I'll only be a minute, I've just got to get my handbag."

They held hands as they sat in the back of the taxi on the way to the restaurant. Emma let the back of her hand brush the suspender clip on the top of Gina's right thigh. The driver started a long radio discussion about his next fare, so he couldn't hear their conversation.

"What happened to the stockings you bought in Selfridges?"

"I laddered them, that's why I was late."

"Well you'll attract a lot of attention wearing these, they're so sexy. Here, just so you know I keep my promises," said Emma, as she planted Gina's right hand on the suspender clip on top of her left thigh. Gina gave it a squeeze, "Mmm, do you think the driver knows that he's got two women fondling each other's thighs in the back seat?"

They both laughed but continued to hold hands like brand new lovers. Gina turned and looked at Emma, the love and desire for her friend shone from her eyes, Emma's face flushed in response to Gina's amorous glance and her pussy tingled again. Both women felt embarrassed and looked away, the taxi pulled up outside the restaurant. They got out of the back seat as elegantly as they could in their tight attire. Gina had to slide across the back seat to get out onto the pavement and showed plenty of sexy stocking clad leg; a sight that didn't go unnoticed by a group of four young men walking by.

Murmurs of approval and other compliments followed them to the restaurant entrance. Once inside they were shown to their table. It was well positioned, with good views of the other diners, but also private enough for them not to need to lower their voices. They both chose a cocktail and glanced at the menus as they talked.

"This is really nice Em, well done."

"It is isn't it, I love the decor."

"People seem to be quite well dressed, there's not a baseball cap in sight."

"Oh I hate that too, it's so rude and vulgar."

"Are you looking forward to the girls coming home tomorrow?"

"Oh God yes, I really miss them now, I spoke to them earlier and they've had a great time but they're ready for home. It's been so lovely to hang around with you though, I've really enjoyed our time together."

"Me too, you're such a sweetheart and a lovely mum, I bet they'll be really glad to see you. I've enjoyed it too, being with you has been so special," said Gina as she reached for Emma's hand.

"You know I'm very fond of you don't you?" said Emma.

"The feeling's mutual, I feel so close to you."

The waitress came to take their order and they asked for a few more minutes to decide on what they wanted. They both opted for a main course and a pudding, and they ordered a bottle of Burgundy. They talked about what made them laugh, they discussed books and films that they liked, and their favourite foods. They told funny stories about embarrassing things that had happened to them in restaurants. Then their conversation took a more intimate turn, and they both listed what they liked about each other.

Emma deliberately steered the conversation to their sexual experiences, and they amused and astounded each other with their sexual escapades with men they had slept with. They confessed things to each other that they hadn't told to anyone else. Gina confessed to her 'Tinder' years, and described how she had once been fucked in the men's toilets of a local pub. Then she made Emma laugh, as she described a disastrous date where she had 'escaped' through restaurant kitchens, and out of the back door so that she wouldn't have to set eyes on the man again.

Emma told Gina about the two university tutors that she had slept with, and how she'd lost her virginity to the lead singer of an almost famous local band. The bottle of wine was almost finished, so they ordered another large glass each with their desserts. As they waited for their sweets to arrive, Emma took a gamble and ventured onto new territory.

"G, I hope you don't mind me asking but have you ever been with a woman?"

"You don't take any prisoners do you?"

"Look, you don't have to answer, I just... "

"Sort of, not for full sex or anything like that but I've 'kissed a girl' as they say. Well, several actually. I had a boyfriend once that liked me to kiss his mates' girlfriends, you know, put on a show for them. We'd have to have had a few drinks first but, yeah, I did that a few times when I was younger."

Emma's heart rate quickened, she was turned on at the thought of Gina kissing another woman, she probed further.

"What was it like?"

"Mostly like a drunken snog that left us both feeling embarrassed but pretending not to be."

"Mostly you say?"

"Well yes, there was one girl that I kissed a couple of times... I'm not sure I should be telling you this though."

"Please tell me, you're got me all curious and a little turned on now, and I wouldn't dream of repeating it to anyone else, you know you can trust me."

Gina felt a twinge in her pussy at the thought of turning Emma on, the wine had made her feel uninhibited and she decided to tell all.

"I kissed her twice, once in a pub, and once at someone's house during a New Years Eve party; 2010 I think. Anyway, it was so arousing, at the party someone drew a curtain over us as we were kissing, it was so erotic, she slipped her hand up my short dress and inside the top of my panties. Her fingers were wrapped in my pubic hair and we were kissing so hungrily when someone tried to open the curtain again. I was terrified that I'd be seen with her fingers in my panties, so I pulled hard at the curtain to stop it being opened, and I managed to yank the curtain and pole down on our heads.

That was the end of that, but I'd been so turned on I wanted more, so I went looking for her, she told me that she'd only fuck me if her boyfriend could join in so I said no. It was one thing going behind my boyfriend's back with a woman, but I drew a line at fucking one of his mates as well."

"Wow, and you've never 'indulged' since?"

"No but I do sometimes I fantasise about her when I'm... you know, enjoying a little me time. Anyway, this isn't fair, before I start telling you about my fantasies, I want to know why you asked me if I'd been with a woman, and what little secrets you're hiding?"

"How do you know I'm hiding any secrets?"

"Well you must have had a reason for asking me, what were you hoping for?"

"I was hoping you wouldn't be disgusted and tell me to mind my own business."

"And?"

"Well if you must know, I was hoping that you wouldn't find the idea completely repulsive."

"Why?"

"Because I've slept with a woman and it was the best sex I've ever had."

Emma felt slightly foolish, she'd been trying to tease out Gina's sexual history, and now she'd laid herself bare. Gina couldn't hide her obvious arousal.

There was a silence before Gina said, "You can't leave me hanging like that, tell me."

It occurred to them both that they were now talking in the most intimate terms about making love to a woman, and they were both eager to take the discussion further. The undercurrent of the conversation was the emerging acknowledgment of their sexual desire for each other.

Emma could feel a dampness in her panty gusset, and a thrill in her pussy as she started to describe her night of passion with the female student that she had slept with. Their knees touched under the table and Gina's mind raced with possibilities, her pussy was wet too, and she squeezed her pelvic floor muscles whilst imagining that Emma's fingers were inside her.

"I was at a loose end in the student bar, my 'gang' had gone off to a party, but I knew that an ex-boyfriend would be there so I gave it a miss. Fleur, that was her name, started talking to me and we hit it off. She bought me a drink and seemed very interested in me, I suppose I was flattered. I'd seen her with other women, so I knew she was a lesbian. We'd had a bit to drink, but I wasn't drunk by any means, she walked me back to the accommodation block and she invited me into her room."

"Well no, that's not quite true, she was attractive and very seductive, and I'd already made up my mind to let her have me if she made a move on me. I wanted to know what it felt like to make love to a woman. As it happened, she just said goodnight at the door to her room, and I felt rejected so I blurted out, 'don't you want me to come in?' I realise now that she was testing me. She said, 'you know what will happen if you do?' I did, and it did. My God Gina, the things she did to me with her tongue, I've never had sex like it before or since, but afterwards I was scared about what it all meant, and I threw myself into a relationship with my ex husband as a way of convincing myself that I was straight."

"And are you straight" asked Gina, their knees still pressing together.

"The longer I'm with you, the less so."

They looked at each other for an age, mutual desire written on their faces. Gina reached her hand across the table and Emma took it tenderly into her hand.

"Gina I... "

"No need for explanations now, let's pay up here and go to the Lounge Bar, I still want to dance with you before we go back to your place."

They paid the bill and walked arm in arm to the Lounge Bar. They turned heads as they made their way to the bar and found a cosy table in an alcove. Gina went to the bar get drinks, Emma sat watching her as she did so. She looked so sexy in her tight skirt, stilettos and translucent blouse. The eyes of almost everyone in the room were on her as she sashayed sexily back to where Emma was sitting.

Emma felt elated, their love and desire had remained unspoken for so long, but there was no doubt in her mind now that she would take Gina into her bed tonight. Gina had never felt so turned on by anyone, she hoped the bar would play slow dance music, so that she could get Emma into an intimate embrace on the dance floor. She wanted desperately to kiss her best friend, and cement their soon to be new status as lovers. Then she wanted to push her against a wall and ravish her.

They talked intimately, the loud music giving them an excuse to brush each other's ears with their lips as they tried to make themselves heard. Emma stroked the back of her left hand across Gina's erect right nipple from time to time, and Gina rested her right hand on Emma's left thigh, playing sensually with her suspender strap and clip. Gina looked to see if anyone was watching, and then leaned in to kiss Emma very softly and tenderly on the lips.

Eventually, the music tempo slowed down and Gina took Emma by the hand, and led her to the dance floor. They danced close together feeling a little self conscious at first, but there were still enough couples on the dance floor to prevent them looking conspicuous. Emboldened by them, another couple of women took to the floor and danced close together.

Emma had her left hand in the middle of Gina's back, her right hand was in the small of her back and she let it fall to caress her left buttock, and then pulled her in gently. Gina had both hands on Emma's shoulders, she dropped her right hand to Emma's left hip and pulled the top of her thigh into contact with her pussy. They swayed slowly to the music, no one else mattered, they were alone in their own world of mutual desire.

They danced to three long slow numbers, kissing each other's ears and caressing each other's buttocks, waists and shoulders. From time to time, they brushed each other's hard nipples and ran their fingernails along the back of each other's necks, sending shivers down their spines.

At the end of the third sultry ballad, Gina whispered into Emma's ear, "Take me home now please."