Unsure

Story Info
An enjoyable holiday turns to an ended marriage.
9.6k words
3.05
3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unsure

How did I end up here. What do I do. We are 1000km from home, it's warm and sunny. We just got back from an afternoon at the beach and freshening up for dinner and a night out on the Gold Coast.

A week ago she was happily married with her son and enjoying the family life.

A week ago!

Now, she is in a high rise 4 star beach side motel room with ocean views.... With me.

She knows I've fantasised about her for years and in fact she has about in the past. But it would seem to me, not for a long time. I know she enjoys that I fantasise about her, we are close enough that she has even read my stories.

Yet I find myself here. I had been watching her all day in this late summer QLD heat, in that Bikini that she had never worn around her family because it shows too much. The cheeky back slipping up her bum and I swear the front was slipping down as well. The matching top stretching over her large boobs but barely seem to cover much. A little tag with WW sown in.

I snap back to reality again, sitting down on the bed, wondering if I look through the opening that had been made into the shower, I do wonder why it's there in the 1st place. The builders definitely were not thinking when they put it there.

The opening, well more like 2, were around 80mm wide about 80mm apart. Didn't give me a direct view although i could see her, if I moved to the right angle I would be able to see all of her. Until she moved of course. I waited just where I am to watch her get dressed, I figured approximately where she would get dressed. But I was wrong. The bathroom is huge and open twin showers gave her a lot of room.

The water turned off, I waited, I could see her towel moving around, I've never had the chance to be with her, I was always the other guy so, my dick was standing to attention by now.

It seemed just like one of my fantasies I had written. Is my head as good as reality. Then again she had read them...... my only real feed back was........ well written. Almost makes me feel why do I bother? I get up the guts to share intimate thoughts about someone with that same person....... Do they not share the feelings? She likes to share photos.

Oh wait! I'm waffling again. The sound of the towel dropping to the ground rings in my ears while I dart my head around looking for her in the small gaps.

A moment passes, my heart racing. Hard to swallow and still my dick, rock hard, caught between my leg and my shorts as I sit on the bed. I see the flash of the towel as it gets tossed too and throw while drying that body that has been teasing me all day.

Sliding forward I try to widen my view in the room but through frustration I just seems to be narrowing. But then, I hear the unmistakable sound of her putting the towel on the rack.

I knew it wouldn't be long now and I'd get to see the outfit she had chosen for tonight. I didn't think this part would have been so exciting......

5 minutes had past, I wonder what is going on in there. She has natural beauty and doesn't really like makeup. Which I prefer anyway. So this adds to my confusion but the confusion is celebrated by the unknown. That's what excites me.

I hear the door, swiftly I turn my head left towards the door. A long tanned legs emerges from behind. Starting with the toes, then ankle then her leg as it wraps around the frame work. Still I have not seen any part of her outfit.

I keep a watchful eye on the show as I try and swallow. A bare arm emerges before a glimpse of a bright blue sun dress, I had never seen this dress before. Adorned with white and fluorescent yellow flowers. My gaze is stolen by the way it clings to her brakes chest. Showing enough to make it hard to turn away but hiding enough so she isn't bare.

Now the rest of her slips out from the door frame. She sets her eyes on me to see my reaction to her new dress. Her hair, wet and draped down her face but then pushed back over her shoulder. Eyes poised on me, my reaction was no reaction. I could barely swallow let alone move.

I noticed she bit her bottom lip. Clearly the absence of a reaction was what she wanted, I was stuck like I had been stunned. Well I guess I was stunned.

My cock now pressed harder between my pants and my leg. She only noticed this as she stepped closer.

The dress sat perfectly on her, flowing over her chest. If she bent down the dress would certainly allow for a show. Firm across the top of her stomach accentuating her boobs...... then loosening down over her hips and butt. But not to take away from showing her figure. It then flowed down about mid thigh, maybe a bit less. Short for sure but not short enough to show anything when she bent over, well....... Not unless she wanted too.

"Oh! How I love sun dresses." I exclaim as she walked past me reaching the door.

The light from the dwindling orange sunset lights up her long hair. She then leans forward, flicking her hair over her head to attempt to dry some water out of it. In turn pulling the rear of her dress up even further.

I don't know about you fellas. Or even some of you ladies! But that part on the rear of a woman's thigh, you know the top 1/4 of it. Just something about watching a piece of clothing sliding up that, that will make you hold your breath.

She then gives a little shake, making me wish she had turned around so i could see those hangers wobble.

But when she did turn around. Time paused. It looked as though they had slid up and trying to jump out. Not enough to slip the nip.

" Well come on then! All this swimming at the beach has made me hungry!" Slapping my leg as she walked past to grab her bag.

Now I know she had seen it, her friendly slap was right next to my throbbing. I thought she was going to touch it. She knew I had had had this crush on her all these years but she is married. Why would I have thought she would touch it.

I stood and slipped my hand down my pants to adjust it into my waist line. I felt the pre cum on my knob. Oh it felt so good to touch my cock. The exciting part about it is, I'm touching my cock with her in the same room but even better, I'm looking directly at her.

Well we step out the door, making sure we have the card to re-enter the room before locking the door. Our trip to the car had an elevator ride and a short walk through the lobby and car park to the car. I open the door for her then around to my side, as I sit down I look up wondering what is taking so long to get in. I see her dress pulled up on the sides where she has hooked her thumbs into her underwear, she was doing the old twist as she shimmied them down over her thighs and to the ground.

My problem arose again as I stared at the dress draped down at the front, millimetres from what I had been salivating to see all day.

She hoped in the car, I glimpsed a hint of white lace as she placed her panties in my glove box.

Are we still just friends? Is she doing these things for me? Or is she doing it because she is free from her husband and able to play uninhabited? Either way, I'm enjoying this torture!

Heading down the road, her dress naturally sat very very high up her leg. He had pushed her legs together with the dress falling between naturally. She had so much leg showing it was hard to concentrate on the road in front. In fact I almost drove straight through a red light or 2. It was at this point I knew she knew.

At one of these red lights, there was a guy cleaning windscreens. He must have seen all the bugs on mine and didn't even ask, he just started cleaning. I noticed her left leg raised to cross the other, naturally my gaze went straight there, so did our friend peering through the window who actually paused to watch. My imagination running wild. Seeing glimpses of hairless teases running through my head, my tongue tingling at the thought of dancing on her happiness as my cock throbbed inside my shorts again, pointing down my leg closest to her.

I fumbled around looking for some money to pay the windscreen guy but he refused and just told us to enjoy our night.

We drove around looking for a restaurant for an hour, before deciding to return back to the motel and walk down to the line beach front restaurants and pick one.

It must have been so evident, my eyes would have been glued to her chest. Fleetingly up to her face as she spoke, well that's likely how I was, but I felt I did well, trying to keep my gaze up high.

She had fun flirting with the server, I noticed she also couldn't keep her eyes off her. Allowing her cleavage to drop a little more every time she came close.

I left a big tip after finding the server had written her number on our receipt as we left.

We head down to the beach after buying a couple of drinks to carry along while we just walked and talked. The air is warm, and almost alarming still for being next to the ocean. Normally I'd pick up on something like that but I was just wrapped up in the fact that I was the guy standing next to her.

Only paying attention on how far we walked by the amount of drinks we had left in our hands. We reached a head land. That's when I noticed. A slight breath of wind, gaining strength slightly to cause her dress to flip flop and lift. Realising she had left her panties in my glove box, I tried to position myself on a low laying rock while she danced in the warm breeze and moon light.

I know the feeling she has right now. Relief. A feeling you can breath again.......l FREE.

She stopped and gazed towards the ocean, the breeze now blowing straight onto the shore, pushing her hair over her shoulders and down her back.

My immediate thoughts were. Thank goodness I'm the one with her tonight to witness this........

She pushed her arms back behind her, straight out to the sides, rolled her head back to let the wind take the weight of her long hair. Her dress still flipping in the wind but now raising up to fleetingly give me a peek of her bum. It was so mesmerising I didn't realise the stars disappeared as the wind got stronger.

A drop. Another and another. Was it splashes from the ocean? Then it came. Swoosh all in a hurry. We looked around but no shelter. Within a few minutes it had rained enough for our clothes to stick to our bodies. Now both of our eyes were wondering.

I noticed her cheeky grin before she dropped 1 strap off her shoulder. Then stood and dropped the other.

She turned towards the ocean away from me. Drops her dress to the sandy foreshore. My eyes glued on her as she run into the ocean laughing.

I've never removed my clothes so fast. Not even trying to hide my hard cock bouncing and I run into the water after her.

The moon was still over towards the east behind her, keeping the front of her dark, keeping the details of her body a secret. That's when I noticed the 1st lightning strike. Over in the distance. I was more interested in frolicking with her nude in the warm ocean.

She didn't seem to mind as I touch her on the bum. Next I thought I'd try my luck on her side, then back to her bum. I then lift her out of the water. She locked with my eyes and I dropped her legs back into the water, keeping my left arm around her back but now pulling her closer. Our bodies resting against each other my cock, pointing through her legs resting against her smooth vulva. Both my hands now sliding down to rest on her bum.

Her breath quickened as I felt her hips start moving. The soft inner part of her thigh caressing my knob. I pinch her nipples softly. Still have not cast eyes on her naked body.

No longer was there moonlight. Just darkness. The light coming from the clouds was minimal so we saw with our touch. Flashes of lightning helps with sight. Only for a moment though.

Then the rain started. Our clothes sitting on the bank getting as we as we were as we kissed in the ocean. Her hot body still slipped up and down in short strokes.

Short breath, short strokes goosebumps and rain. All broken up by the next wave as our minds lost track of where we were.

Walking back in to shore is the 1st time I saw her nakedness. Still eyes glued. Once she realised I was still standing to attention for her, all she could do is smile.

We dressed and headed back along the beach. I've never wanted to be a dress so much. Clinging to every part of her.

The storm was short lived but we headed back to the room anyway. Behind the storm was a front of warm humid air pushing through.

After a quick shower she sat around in her towel. My guess was waiting for me to come close again. She didn't seem to have any complaints of me sitting around in my underwear. Not overly tight but she could definitely see all my shapes. She could see that the excitement of the earlier moments lingered with me with my semi. Her eyes followed me often.

I wanted to get dressed again and go back out with her. I wanted to be the man seen with her. But all i could think about was her naked body under that towel that seemed to be unconsciously slowly slipping down her, showing a tiny bit more cleavage every time I look across at her.

The room dimly lit by the light cast from the city outside. The balcony stretched the width of the clear glass doors that span the outside diameter of the wall. Lining the edge of the of the balcony is a clear balustrade with a hand rail.

I liked to sit out at the table, there was 2 seats set. I could see the beach and the ocean off to my left. Below was the motel swimming pool. In front and to my left were other high rise motels.

I sat outside in the night air with a drink. The night air, as I said, warm and humid. I just sat, watching the world go by as she busied herself inside, I kept an eye on her as well, waiting for her to bend over and give me a glimpse of that sweetness under her towel which is still falling down. She does fix it but still leaving enough to tease me.

The thought of catching her candidly hard me hard again. Sitting out here in my underwear I had no were to hide it, but did I need to? She had already seen it earlier on the beach. I flick it under my waist band anyway for comfort. That means it was sticking out of the top. She shuffled towards me, another drink for me in 1 hand and 1 for her in the other. I turn and smile as she approached, but her eyes never made it to my face. Glued to my knob poking out the top. Placing and drink down she turned and tucked it in. Leaving gobsmacked when she exclaimed.

"I prefer the dick print".

I guess I get it, it's not unlike a bloke ogling a bra less woman or in a bikini. It's not showing everything. But enough to make you want more.

While we sat outside drinking, she would let the towel drop a little more every time she saw it going softer. It wasn't uncommon to look across to her with the towel fallen down. I will admit I enjoyed it when she had it untied and let her bust hold up each side of the towel.

A couple of times she proceeded to stand to tie it back up but then turn and lean over the railing. For the most part I sat back watching for a sneak peak but I had this overwhelming feeling to go stand behind her and lean against her. I wasn't sure if we were just keeping each other eye candy or did she want more???

I walked over and I did lean against her, just briefly, my cock pointing straight up resting between her bare check. My bare knob touching her bare bum. I had fantasies just like this 1 many times. Bending at the knees I slipped down and I swear I heard her give a little moan as my shaft slipped between her cheeks and my knob flicked past her swelling vulva.

She quickly stood up and slid past me, her hand caressing my bare shaft as she slid by me, only to take another swig of her drink.

How do I take this? Is she playing hard to get? Does she just want to play games and stir each other up while we are here.

We one thing is for certain. Physically we both want something. I can feel the wetness left on my tip as it brushed her.

I noticed we both needed another drink so I fetched them. On return the atmosphere seemed hotter? More humid? Is that possible...... maybe it's just my desire to more of her.

She sat sipping her drink, my cock remained hard as we chatted about anything, nothing, everything.

With no ocean breeze coming through now, her towel undone completely, draped lazily over her boobs, not leaving much to the imagination but not showing me anything either, I could see beads of sweat forming on her brow and chest, she was feeling the heat just like me. I watched her eyes follow me as I moved around, so I knew what was running through her mind.

I excuse myself and slip inside, only to return 20 seconds later completely naked. My cock stood in front of me. I'm not a huge man but almost 8 inches isn't little either. My knob glistening from pre-cum from having being teased all day. She must have known what she was doing to me at the beach. She stood up taking her gaze off my dick. The towel was left behind her on the seat. She put her arms up to the side and gave a little turn, my eyes now on her body. Her hairless pussy, large breasts. Slender but not small. This is a mum bod. Perfectly shaped. Nothing better for a middle aged man like me to gaze upon.

My hands tingled with desire to touch her. But I loved that she was out her in the night air, allowing me and us all to enjoy her.

The look on her face, the twitch she gets on her cheek near her left eye when she knows she is being particularly cheeky. Her face flush, she lent back on the hand rail towards the wall, both elbows holding her up, right leg straight with her left bent and left foot tucked in behind the other. She stood there biting her lower lip. Long hair straight brown hair that had blonde die, draped down her back and some down trying to hide her gorgeous boobs from be but failing.

I went to take her in my arms. She stopped me. She told me she just wanted us to tease each other for now. She sure was doing a good job. I looked at her bare pussy again and just wanted to taste it. She could see my tongue moving with the direction of my eyes. She took her right hand and with a whimper tickled her clit. Covering her middle and index finger with her glistening wetness, then slipping it in my mouth. She then looked down and saw the pre-cum coming out of the tip of my cock.

Pulling me up towards her on the railing by her gentle grip around my dick, she rubbed the tip up and down her open slit. Both of us breathing shallow. Watching each other's body react.

I watched her body twitching with increased momentum, as she pulled me off with my knob just in side her labia. Her nipples standing on end and goosebumps as the realisation fell over her what she was doing out in the open like this. That's when it hit her. Squeezing tightly I felt her body quiver in ecstasy. Only a few more jerks and I'll be there too. The heat on my knob too much as she leaned into me moaning and jerking me. It was my turn. Covering her with my warm juices.

We stood there recovering in each other's arms. My cock stayed hard but extremely sensitive. We cleaned up and sat back in the night air before heading off to bed.

Both naked still we awoke in the same bed. Our heads a little shaken from the night before, not from the alcohol but how turned on we made each other. Well it was unspoken and I can only assume she was thinking the same from the lack of attempt to put clothes on.

We sat around in the light of the morning with only minor attempts to hide our selves. Until she reminded me she sometimes would prefer just to see the hard dick print. So I showered up and put just my underwear on before we sat to make a plan for the day.

Start of breakfast at one of the cafe's down at the beach. Then beach until we have had enough. Perhaps some shopping, then perhaps we may go for a drive sight seeing.

So she set off to get ready for the day. Walking into that bathroom again. I've now seen her naked, I thought I wouldn't have the desire to look through the hole....... But nevertheless, I do. This time though I wasn't trying to hide it. Once she worked it out she laughed and just told me to come in. At this chance I jumped at. Bursting through the door with my dick only being restrained by my tight underwear. The sight of this again making her bit her bottom lip.