Unsure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was met this the water running down her long hair and washing the soap off her soft skin. I noticed her nipples harden up and I took his as a hint to strip off and jump in with her. Wrapping my arms around her, I felt her relax into me and her hands rest on the back of my shoulders. I know she was just soaking in the feel of my muscles and this was confirmed as she lifted her head off my shoulder she slid her hand down my arm.

I thought my cock poking up between us would be something that pushed her away but apparently not.

Letting go of me she stepped out and watched me in the shower as she dried her self. This was easy without a shower screen and I still think I saw her hand brush past her pussy and a whimper from her mouth.

Does anyone else like to watch there friends masturbate? I mean friends of the opposite sex. I do and I gather I'm not strange. I've seen the desire on her face and I know she has it now but playing with our selves right now was not part of the plan. Especially because our plan was to head off up the coast tomorrow before heading back home next week.

I say it's not in the plan but I found this is the 3rd time soaping my erection and her legs are not together. This prompts me to turn off the water and go get dressed. Then I sat outside awaiting her to emerge in today's outfit.

Another question how many fellas love to see the outfit that there crush/ partners/ friends wear? Well this this lady I do and she knows it. I know sometimes it's confronting for her because she thinks I'm judging. But honestly I'm not. On her I guess it's more of a perv or with her fashion sense to learn what looks good and every time it suits her.

She stepped out in a figure hugging thin white button up shirt, i could see the hint of a light coloured bra, most likely white but with a dark coloured trimming. Her buttons, barely containing her, only done up to level with her lower cleavage tantalising me with the thought of being teased all day. A dirty denim pair of tight jeans was matched with the shirt and tight enough so I could see all of her shapes. My guess is she knows that feeling of finding just that right pair of jeans because, well she has them on.

We headed off down the beach front foot path to find the shops. As we strolled in the warm morning sun, our moods seemed to relax. She leaned in to me, wrapped her arm around mine and took my hand, our finger in twined and she looked up at me. I thought she was going to tell me about what happened at home but I was wrong. Perhaps just the stress off life came to a head and she needed an out.

I hailed a taxi, this was 1 of those ones running around the Gold Coast, you know the 'Tuk tuk' ones with the bike rider instead of a driver in a car. Whom took us to a large shopping area and showed up the monorail to get back.

The shopping area was very diverse and had an outside area as well as inside, a walk around then she picked the shops she wanted to go in, asking me to just sit outside and have something to eat or just walk around, explaining I would understand later.

2 hours went by before we met up again, she had some bags and her face lit up as if her worries had all left. I'd never seen this in person only on photos where she was usually on a holiday.

We had some lunch before setting back towards the room. An afternoon of beach then dinner out by the beach, I opted for fish and chips on the beach. Before we headed back. The whole afternoon I was being teased with a fashion show of the new attire that she had bought earlier.

But with the big few days we have had we kinda just cleaned off the beach and fell asleep as we chatted about nothing and everything.

I woke early and went for a walk. I met a couple guys down on the beach pulling blood worms. A brief conversation I learned they were getting them as bait to take some under privileged kids fishing later. I asked if they could teach me as I was in no rush to get back. Enjoying the coolness of the late summer morning by the ocean and helping out guys that were doing good for others. I managed to pull out 4 but that was nothing to the amount they were getting.

I wondered back into the room to meet a frustrated woman. I thought she was frustrated at me for heading out without her and letting her sleep. But no. She felt it may be time to hit the road and explore. I have the vehicle for it and there is nothing I like more then off roading and exploring areas I've never been.

That day was spent buying maps and supplies. A few calls home, then planning routes and accommodations. I was already mid a touring trip anyway so the camper was here with me anyway. I tell you what fellas. There isn't a day go by now that I don't reminisce on that way. Sitting around barely leaving the room while she wore a short blue denim skirt with a slit that came up almost to her hip, well it was more like the top of her thigh, she also had an older loose fitting tank top, pink in colour to set go with her hair colour. It said Fraser Island along the front which kinda hid the shape of her body but not really. I almost got hard just watching her walk around..... you know that wiggle girls get...... well women get it better. She wore the shoulder straps off her shoulders so when she bent down she was allowing me to see straight down her top to her hanging day dreams. Sometimes I could even see past them through her cleavage and see down her stomach to her skirt. She would stay that way while reading the maps. I'm positive she was doing that on purpose. Surely the bulge in my shorts was a give away of my thoughts. Hard to say if it spurred her on but I like to think it did.

We would head out on occasion during the course of the day, to either get something to eat or just get a fresh breath of air. We did go to the super market to stock up the fridges for out trip and she didn't even put a bra on. Now confidence is sexy.

Once all packed up, ready for an early morning departure. We decided to go hang out at the beach one last time. It was around 430 in the afternoon. The sun was still high in the sky but shadows were getting longer.

She wore her bikini down to the beach under her clothes, she was particularly quiet and I just couldn't put my finger on it. I knew she was nervous..... I just didn't know why.

As per usual I let her pick the spot on the beach. She stood atop the sand on the board walk scouting for something. Then guided us down to an area with minimal people. I looked around and saw a couple of young girls maybe late teens and a single older guy. Middle age would be the best way to describe him. Fit and tanned, wearing speedos. Now I'm also middle aged and fit but I haven't had the confidence to wear speedos since I was a kid. Good on him I say..... across to our right was a couple. Mid twenties but seem to be wrapped up in there own conversation rather then noticing anyone else.

I stripped and dashed in the water, after a quick splash and dive through a wave or 2 I turned to see her sitting still clothed but looking around. Her shirt come off, to reveal a swimmer I had not seen before. Then skirt closely followed. Tossing her head Fleetingly side to side as she removed it, my guess is to see if anyone is looking.

Now at this point I'm out in the water, not thinking much. It's just a girl getting ready for a swim. I realised I had never seen these swimmers and she didn't seem to be coming in the water, so I headed in to shore.

She was laying back on her towel as I approached. Her new swimmers were a black one piece, with creamy gold paneling stretching the length of each side. The centre, well that's what I'm now realising why she had been acting funny about. Completely sheer black, mesh like material that does not hide anything. She was on show, laying back in the sun and I loved it. I had to sit down...... if you know what I mean. I could see her hairless peach, her boobs were partially covered but nipples prominent and on show pushing against the soft sheer mesh. Those just walking past not paying much attention would just see someone in swimmers. Those who see in detail would need to sit like me. She rolled over to show me the back...... I ask you what back. It was open, straps leading down to the continued sheer panel which is brought up through her bum.... Cheeky, no. Her bum was completely on show and I loved it. Even though it is sold as cheeky.

Before long I convince her to get up and come for a swim. I walk behind her watching her bum, she turns, 360. Obviously to see if I was looking. But to also give me a look at the front too. Let me tell you the water couldn't come quick enough. I wanted to see it wet and get my hands on her. But that would mean I loose the view I have now.

We frolicked in the water, I never got a chance to touch her. We staggered out. Out of breath but had a terrific time. She must have forgotten about her inhibitions that ailed her before. Because as we walked towards our towels with the setting sun in our eyes, she just bounced vibrantly flicking her hair and trying to squeeze water from it.

We near the towels and the couple were still minding there own business but the single middle aged guy, lay back. Not even trying to hide his hard on in his speedos. He pretended he wasn't looking but we all know he was. I know she was looking at it as well. I could tell she liked the attention that she is getting in this 1. Later she remarked that she can't wait to show me the other new one she has.

We headed back. She lay her new cover up on herself. Sheer cover up plus sheer swimmers. I could see every part of those swimmers and if I looked (which I was). I could even see her nipples. I loved being the guy next to her. I stood tall to be there with her as we walked the popular streets of the Gold Coast.

That evening was spend only in her cover up. It was short, not overly tight but showed me her figure. It was HARD to concentrate on much else. Especially since I've had days of teasing and no release.

We were sitting outside, had just finished our evening meal and I sit back, eyes scanning her strategically place sheer clothing. Enough is enough I thought. She obviously didn't want to feel me touching her but loved the way I look at her. I knew I needed a good night sleep so I headed for the shower, retaining what I had just been looking at in my head.

My cock seemed like it had been hard for days and although aching to be touched and for release. It was sore. The warm water cascaded down over my shoulders. Rippling over my firm, tan, Dad bod down to ease the aching. I soaped my body in the steamy air and then felt the sharp spark as my hand brush my knob. Then start massaging my shaft. I noted in my head feeling all the shapes of the tip and shapes of my shaft. Breath increasing I looked up as my speed increased gradually.

I noticed a strange way the steam was moving around that hole in the wall. Blowing back into the bathroom. I called, "if you want to watch, come in". Silence as i paused and waited. Then heard the click of the door knob. Stepping in she wore nothing.

2 steps forward into the room she stopped and watched. Her fingers dancing between her legs. Nipples grew as droplets of water formed and dripped. Her breath speed to match mine. We watched each other with ecstasy in our eyes and minds. After days of build up, my relief came quickly. A little too quickly. I was not going to wear this embarrassment. I pulled her under the warm water, we kissed, I then proceeded kissing from her neck down. She found her balance in the corner of the wall, leaning backwards as I used my tongue. Flicking, 1 finger applying pressure. Her hands on my head guiding. Holding then pushing in as her hips bucked quicker and quicker. Catching her breath after a gush of her love juices she released me. We cleaned up together then went to bed without speaking. But our eyes were communicating with a smile we both couldn't wipe off.

Morning came. We both woke, dressed and headed to the cafe across from the beach for breakfast. Small chit chat was had, still both smiling with our eyes we headed straight to the car, no sign out required.

Crossing the Golden Gate Bridge, then pushing up the highway. The late summer sun progressed to heat up the road and everything else as the turbo whistled and pushed the big Diesel engine towing my new off road camper. Trailer. Well it's more of a caravan.

We pushed forward stopping only for lunch. Until we reached our destination for our 1st day stretch.

She opened the glove box and saw her white lace panties she had left in there the other night. She smiled and looked up at me, giving me a wink then pushed them to the side. To rifle around for her ID to check in to the caravan park.

The pointed us towards a powered water front site as we would be there for several days and could keep the air conditioning running on mains power.

With swimming and fishing on at our site already, with no other campers near us we just enjoyed the relaxing time and had no reason to leave.

Waking up early I spent the the morning fishing and watching the surf and inlet to the river which was only 150m away. The part of the estuary where we are is lined with sand but on the other side is river rock. The water is very deep and blue with an inlet a larger boat could cross without worry. This made for great fishing and had 4 in the bucket within an hour at the right time.

The water was not fast moving but was tidal. Making for a safe area for swimming and lounging.

She woke to the smell of fresh fish cooking on the BBQ. This fish was swimming less then an hour before. She emerged from the van braless with white singlet top hugging her boobs and body. Enjoying the flathead for breakfast before heading to the amenities.

Returning, with hair dripping water over her white top, she removed her pyjama shorts and sat back soaking up the sun in her G string and wet singlet. I look over and day dream of the sight of her wet white top hugging those boobs and the sun bouncing off those inner thighs.

We relax here for 4 days. The fridge and freezer stocked with fresh fish I have caught. We now seem to be comfortable with each other, nude or almost nude around each other. I still feel that unmistakable urge to want to play and my cock loves to go hard for her. I often see her just staring at it. But we do nothing other then play and tease each other. Sometimes I would get carried away and take photos. I think she liked when this happens.

It was our last day before packing up and moving on northbound to Weipa. Where we found our selves wondering toward the beach in the early evening.

The salt mist was starting to set in from the rougher water we had experienced from the on shore wind which was dying off. With no 1 around we proceeded down the beach. The humidity starting to return to the atmosphere from the wind.

We decided to stash our clothes up the beach and proceed down the beach, her hands 1st started on my body then before you know it we are in the shallows of the warm water. It was too good to pass up photos. Her hair wet and face sandy. Sounded by this tropical atmosphere and our tanned skin from 2 weeks of holidaying so far was not going astray.

She could see my excitement. She watched it twitch as she teased the camera.

Each twitch had her mouth salivating to taste. She proceeded towards me and took it in her hand, a short pump, feeling the shapes of the long shaft and the arch of the knob. Another few short pumps gaining speed then pressed my knob to her lips. She proceeded to devour it slowly and lightly.

If the gentle touch didn't make me cum it would be the look in her eye. The desire for what may come forth. The cool on shore breeze calming the heat I was feeling inside with every touch and movement she did. Right there in the open be were both nude and she was sucking me. This thought as I twisted her nipples lightly was what sent me over the edge filling her mouth. each time she swallowed another shot.

We walked almost all the way back to the caravan park before putting our clothes on. We cleaned up before dinner and I watched as she walked through the caravan park in her little pink singlet top that had worn thin and a little denim skirt that sported a torn slit almost right up to her hip.

The next morning. We set off on the road again. I was a bit disappointed as the rain had set in over night yet again. But it was time to leave cairns. In our sights were some remote camps putting my new set up to the test. The side tracks heading off to the coast tended to be rough and tedious. They are mostly not driven on since the last dry season so my hopes of reaching the coast were dwindling.

Where there is a will there is a way. I kept pushing forward through the muddy tracks. Then the tracks without notice turned the shade of white that could only be beach sand on the QLD coast. We followed the track to atop a headland with 360 degree views. Not a person or car in site. With all the debris we cleared from the track, I wouldn't imagine anyone coming for at least a month when the wet season is over.

Now tell me fellas. If she offered to get get out and help even though it's raining. She gets her nice white sleeveless t shirt wet. Then I get caught looking. Am I in the wrong?

Although her comfortable travel clothes were outstanding black leggings, bond's brand, what guy doesn't like leggings. She had left out her underwear today and that allowed for some great camel toe sights not to mention the view of her bum. Her T shirt as I mentioned before, white sleeveless and it had a hood. Best description would be one of those shirts they were over there workout bra at the gym or to the beach...... you know the ones, they have no sides and just gape down open. She wore this without a bra to travel. I could barely keep my mind on what I needed to.

We pulled up and got about setting up ready to cook dinner, with the sun on the horizon over the west I thought we may be lucky enough for a camp fire but at this stage the rain falling on us is drenching. I'm not complaining. She is standing watching the level bubble while I'm adjusting the stability Legs. The rain not helping her shirt hide anything.

The awning out, the camper level and all set up. I strip off my wet clothes before heading inside to grab a towel for her. I emerge to see her bare like myself. Unable to hide my excitement but by now she is no stranger to seeing my hard on spring up with the excitement from her, it just went without acknowledgement. Taking the towel she dried off and headed in to wait out the rain with the TV and her phone.

For me, I headed back into the rain, I just stayed nude. What point was there to dress again just to be Heading back into the rain. I stood watching the angry ocean. With the sun light behind me making the the greys of the sky and the ocean look even more angry than it actually was. When I turned around to get my perception of the clouds again. I noticed her looking at me through the window.... What was she thinking? I didn't look directly at her or even let her know I noticed. Let's be honest...... I don't have the confidence. So I just turn back around as my anxious mind kicked in to overdrive. The afternoon was getting on and the rain was easing so I jumped in the car to head down the road searching for firewood or anything really that was dry enough that i could get things going.

Well time away doing something else did wonders. My head was clearer. Perhaps the water I was drinking pushed away the bad thought and my confidence had returned. I was still nude while fetching the wood and excited to tell her the things I found while out and about.

She was fast asleep as I popped my head in. So I just busied myself making the fire. Getting the cooking gear ready to cook with fire. A skill I'm yet to master but definitely giving a go. Steak tonight. Garlic sauce to go with the huge banana prawns I had caught in cairns. Topped off with mash potatoes mixed with sour cream and spring onion also a side of steamed veggies for the colour.