Unsure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She emerged to watch the comical cascade of errors while I teach myself how to cook with fire. But without a doubt it still tasted delicious. But then she slipped away back to the trailer and I drifted off by the fire for the night.

The morning sun rose over the ocean and I woke to a front seat to the show. Rolled the Sleeves of my shirt up to my elbows, lined up the buttons but only half tucked my shirt into my wranglers, thought I might wear my black akubra today. The sun is supposed to beat down.

I sat on the cliff edge wondering how the day is going to start as I watched the waves crash on the shore. Searching the ocean for wild life and wondering if there were predators to stop me from swimming. You know those snapping hand bags.

There was many turtles and the ocean was so clear and blue that i could see the fish chasing the bait fish through the surf.

The sun was now getting high in the sky. It must be after 930. How was she still sleeping? So I popped my head in. She is not there. I had been awake since before the sun. Where could she have gone? I looked down the track then the other way, walked up the track looking for foot steps. I headed across to the beach for a peep again. No foot marks in the sand either.

What is there to do. Just sit back and wait I guess. 4 hours later, she wonders up behind me. It's lunch time by now her hair ringing wet but all her clothes dry. She wakes me from my sleep in the shade hiding from the days heat.

Telling me about her morning and this beautiful rain forest area she had found on her walk. She had been relaxing in the fresh water pool all morning and lost track of time. I just smiled. I found it yesterday searching for wood and was excited to show her. But I don't need to burst her mood. She told me all about her walk. As I made her lunch. She went further then I did. She found a better camp site that we might go check out later. But today's mission for me is to just dry out from the rain.

Well it's later in the afternoon now. The sun is still high, we have both had a nap. I changed out my jeans for shorts but am now wearing my shirt open more. She has not changed. Why would she need too? She comfortable in her little sun dress. As she moves around I watch how it's moves on her and I'm mesmerised. Her boobs just stay in even how low it's cut and she has a lot of faith in that little yellow and black dress to not fly up. Even though how short it is I think I only glimpsed a bum cheek once. Fairly disappointed that the teasing has stopped. I do wonder if it is because we are here all alone. But this dress she is wearing I can't not think it was worn on purpose for me. With the thin cotton material pulled tight on her skin.

Needing more firewood to the night I offer a seat in the car. We head off up the track, she gives me a commentary of her walk, what she found down this track and that track. If I look across here I can see that. It was definitely surprising how much you actually miss while driving as opposed to walking however I'm even more surprised she picked up on small things like the nests and burrows of local animals.

The car bumped and knocked down the track. That dress tucked between her legs but showing as much leg as a bikini. The movement of her E cups on this track somehow undid 2 buttons of her dress, leaving the top button allowing them to move even more. She caught me looking and that's when I realised the teasing wasn't over.

We found an old tree that had fallen and dried out. This one is hard wood so out came the chain saw. The shirt came off as I proceeded to load it on the roof rack. I could feel her eyes following me until she joined in. She climbed up on the steel rear bumper. Taking the wood from me to load on the rack. As she reached up her dress pulling up on her body. Giving a glimpse of her bum. I couldn't help my self, fleetingly sliding my hand down from her hip over her left but check. I thought I heard a moan but my ears slightly ringing from the chain saw. 2 more pieces of wood. She had turned towards me, her dress pulled up giving me another glimpse of what it was trying to hide. An unclad piece of heaven before she took the wood from me and turned around. It was the last piece of wood, so she hopped down. I then climb up to strap it down.

She stood to the side chatting to me while I work, she had a perfect view of my bulge from her dress. My knob pushed out the top of the waist band, she reached up and gave it a quick rub before turning and getting in the car.

We got back to camp as the shadows were getting quite long. She mentioned it was a great break that she doesn't have to cook as she riffled through the fridge to pull out some beans also carrots to steam up. Tossing me some lamb she had already defrosted to me to cook up. We waited to cook as I needed the coals from the fire to cook the meat and drop the potatoes in.

Meanwhile we sit together on the tandem camp chair. Her dress sitting as it did in the car however i could look now. I got up to stoke the fire she watched as the orange reflected off my tan. I turned around and now her top button was now undone. Which took my attention from the cooking to her. I tried to fight it and keep with cooking but ultimately we ate a burnt dinner that night. At least it was washed down with a great view.

After dinner our inhabitants had taken a holiday as well. The seemed to fall to the floor along with our clothes. The only thing going up (apart from the obvious) was the bottom of our drinking glass.

We run around the camping area as if we were teenagers. Playing tag and hide and seek in an imaginary game that just seems to write its self. When you catch them you needed to give a grope or a feel.

Before long we ended up just kissing in the firelight under the stars. With a rug down we found it more comfortable to lay, as her breath deepened so did i. Sliding my way to heaven and ultimately matching time with her breath and hips. I watched how her back arched as grasping I knelt up lifting her, leaving her head on the ground as I slid into her over and over, gaining pace with her breath. Her face showing how good it felt. Her warmth and juices flowing as if this was her 1st time being touched in a year. It was......

They drifted off together in each other's arms in front of the fire. The stars above the only witness to the pleasures they indulge until sun rise.

The air calm, a calm they hadn't felt in weeks. Sun peaking up on the horizon. I couldn't help taking photos. They messy hair and cute smile. I actually managed to get the tell tale twitch of the check and eye. The red and purple sunrise illuminating her silhouette. But couldn't hide her smile, her eyes. On the outside every thing running at times pace, in my head slow motion.

The sun doesn't hold its position in the sky so breakfast time it is. Today started calm and the only thing that build as quick as the heat was the humidity. Before my migraine hit we drove down and spent the whole day naked, at the swimming hole. A bit of exploration and I found up stream a deep section that had a water fall. Not only did we share time, memories. We shared our bodies. I did loose track, maybe 4 times. Just like we wished we did in our early twenties when we 1st met, a feeling only matched with the desire of time.

Again she relaxed as I cooked dinner. After she placed her plate to the side she leaned back and slide her hand down my fore arm then grasping my hand. Looking up at me in the eyes as she smiled.

"I'm ready to go home" are the words that will ring in my ears still to this day.

I didn't say much for the rest of that evening. I didn't want the holiday to come to the end. I was disappointed that I didn't get to the tip of Australia. I still haven't made it there and I've been dreaming about it since I was 4.

The next day we set off south bound. It took more then several days to get close. Maybe half an hour from the end of the trip she makes a move the a reach and a stretch. Reaching into the glove box past her sheer panties she left me. Taking out the wedding ring I had given her. Putting it back on her finger she looked up and smiled. It took a moments reflection to savour that smile in my head. Then reaching down as I drove, I took the ring from her finger and placed it in her palm. It's not me who she fantasies about. As much as I want it to be and try for it........ it's not me. It hasn't been me for a long time and I'm smart enough to realise the last months fun was just the intoxication of the holiday.

When placed the ring back in her hand. I closed her hand around it. Giving a smile, you know, with the mouth but not the eyes, I held back my tears but she knew they were there. I knew she was in the desire of the holiday when she decided to put that ring back on.

My heart broken as I unloaded her things and kissed her good bye. Then with no where real to head, I know I needed to find my feet. I turned my back QLD my destination.