Untamed Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laffalot
laffalot
646 Followers

Every single time Kevin fucked Kristen, which was quite often lately, he always had his momentary doubts about whether he was going to be able to push his cock all the way into her. It seemed like he would get halfway inside her and then not be able to go any deeper. He always had to work it in and out a few times, easing it farther and farther each time until he bottomed out. This time, it seemed as if his cock had swelled bigger than ever before, and as he began to enter her, he could tell that it truly had.

By the time he had pushed three inches inside her, Kristen was breathing like a woman giving birth - huff huff huff huff huff - and Kevin was worried that he was hurting her. He stopped moving forward and asked "Are you okay sis?"

Kristen was so sexually turned on that it was almost as if she was high on drugs. Her face was flushed and sweaty, her eyes were unfocused, and her hair was messed up. She smiled and said, "Ohhh fuck it's so tight Kevin, but I want it so bad. Don't stop fucking me. Don't ever stop fucking me."

That was all the encouragement Kevin needed. He grabbed her with both hands on each side of her skinny waist and said "Are you ready sis?". She nodded and in one swift jerking movement, he slammed himself forward, driving his cock to the very back of her cunt.

Kristen's eyes flew open wide along with her mouth and she let out a scream that was cut short when Kevin bent forward and clamped his mouth over her mouth in a tongue sucking kiss. He began to piston his ass forward and back while still kissing her, eliciting little muffled squeals from her with each thrust forward. Letting go of her ankles, she wrapped her arms around his back and her legs around his butt and held on tight as he began to fuck her with all of his remaining strength.

Meanwhile, Hannah had recovered from her near coma inducing orgasm, and had climbed off the bed. She snuck around behind her brother and sister to get a view of the real action, and that was when she noticed how large Kevin's balls were. His legs were spread for stability and his large nut sack was slapping on his twin sister's ass while he pile drived her pussy. Looking up at the clock on the wall, she saw that there was little time left until their parents came home, so she decided to help out. Getting down on her knees behind the two, Hannah reached up and took her brother's balls in one hand and with her other hand she began rubbing her sister's clit.

Feeling his nut sack being fondled sent Kevin nearly over the edge. "Oh shit," he puffed, turning his head to look back behind him. He couldn't see, but knew it was Hannah and said, "I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum... huh huh Hannah, stop."

Underneath him, Kristen was closer to cumming then Kevin thought, especially with her sister rubbing her clitoris, and when she heard Kevin say he was close, she said, "I'm ready Kevin. Cum inside me please."

That was all it took. Hearing his beautiful twin sister moaning and begging him to cum inside her pussy, was what sent Kevin into orgasmic spasms. "I'm cumming, oh fuck, I'm cumming sis, aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," he yelled as he felt his boiling sperm bursting from his balls and firing deep inside his sister's cunt.

As Kevin began to cum, his movements became jerky and spasmodic, and that was what finally sent Kristen into her own orgasmic spasms. She hugged her brother tighter than ever as her pussy squeezed around his thick shaft.

Hannah stepped back to watch her two siblings finish their lovemaking. Her love for both of them had never been greater, and she wished that she could move back in with them full time so they could have all kinds of depraved sex. Nobody seemed to know her body better than her siblings, and she was always satisfied after finishing.

"Okay you two, fun time is over, we need to get cleaned up and dressed before mom and dad get here," Hannah informed, looking at the clock on the wall. "We have about thirty minutes to clean up."

*

Thank you for reading chapter 1

Chapter 2- Meet the Parents- coming soon.

There are three more chapters already written. I will post them as I finish editing. If there is enough interest, I may be convinced to tell further tales of this family as I have ideas for an Untamed Family Vacation, Untamed Family Reunion, and possibly a spin off with Hannah in college.

laffalot
laffalot
646 Followers
12