Untangling the Web Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rodney's mind raced at the options available to him. He could get her to cut her husband off. He would make her wear clothes that would allow him to fuck her anytime and anywhere. Later, when he started to get bored with her, he would use her as his company whore to help land accounts. Of course, he would continue to take pictures. He had no reason to ever let her go, but when he did he would make sure that her career and her life were ruined.

But to start with, Rodney couldn't wait to get over to her office. He was going to put that bitch over his knee and give her a spanking that would make her ass sore for a week. The he was going to bend her over her own desk and give her a Rodney special. It was going to be incredible.

When Rodney walked into his office, he groaned. His in basket was jammed and his calendar was filled with appointments. Couldn't anybody else in his fucking department ever do anything? With all of this work to do, there was going to no time to play with Cheryl. Sighing, he took off his jacket and slumped behind his desk. He had to figure out a way to get some time with her.

Just after lunch, a call came in on his direct line. He picked it up and snapped a hello. Stupid fucking phone. Always disturbing him at the wrong time. He needed time to scheme.

"Hello to you too, Rodney," Cheryl grated on the other end of the line. "Where are you? Why haven't you stopped by my office yet? We have a lot to talk about."

"I'm busy you bitch, " Rodney grunted. "I'll get to you when I can."

Cheryl sighed. "Rodney, if you will check your calendar, you are scheduled for an hour long meeting in my office starting ten minutes ago. Get your ass over here right now!"

Rodney was halfway to her office before he realized what he was doing. Stupid bitch, she is the sex slave. Where does she get off ordering him around like this! Doesn't she know anything? He'd teach her how to respect him soon enough.

By the time Rodney got to Cheryl's office, he was pissed. He planned on marching right in there and showing her who was boss. He didn't even slow down as he passed her secretary and slammed open Cheryl's door. He had just let loose his first set of curses when he realized that Cheryl was not alone. She was sitting at her conference table with the other two division directors and Fred Hatfield, the operations vice president for the company. Shit, he had forgotten that today was the monthly staff meeting.

Cheryl smiled at him sweetly and didn't say a word. Fred looked at him oddly and made a note on his pad. Rodney groaned inwardly. Now Fred would be after his ass to explain what had happened. Cheryl was going to pay for this!

After the meeting, Rodney waited until everyone else left. Cheryl stared at him for a moment and nodded. She made up some bullshit about needing to talk to him and went over and closed and locked her door. Rodney smiled; it looked like she was giving in. But she needed discipline; she didn't know how to follow orders. Now it was time to get tough.

"What the fuck, bitch. I gave you some orders yesterday and you didn't follow them. You're wearing a bra and where's the fucking mini skirt? Get those clothes off."

"Rodney, I'm not going to do what you tell me to do. Give me those pictures." Cheryl demanded firmly.

"You'd better if you don't want those pictures spread around work and given to your husband." Rodney sneered.

"So you weren't kidding around. You really intend to blackmail me?" Cheryl queried.

"Damn straight. I'll ruin you if you don't do everything that I want." Rodney threatened.

Cheryl slumped. "Alright, you win. I'll do what you want, but it has to be within reason."

"Fuck that." Rodney crowed. "You'll do whatever I want. You don't get to set limits anymore. You do exactly what I tell you to do."

Cheryl looked at him sharply. "Don't be an ass Rodney. There is no way in hell that I'm going to whatever you want. The only reason I'm letting you blackmail me is because I can't let Tim find out about my screwing around. He's got a mean temper. He'd divorce me in a heartbeat and take me to the cleaners. But just because I have to do it doesn't mean I've become brain dead.

"Do you take me for an idiot Rodney? I know you too damn well. If I let you have full control you are going to go overboard. I'm not going to agree to do anything that is going to put me in jeopardy of Tim finding out. That's what I'm trying to avoid remember?" She spat sarcastically.

Cheryl rolled her eyes and went on persuasively. "Look, I'm willing to do what you want provided it doesn't affect my marriage or my job. But, you've got to let me set some limits. If you try any wild shit and Tim finds out about it, it's going to mean my ass anyway. I might as well throw myself on his mercy now and let him take his aggression out on you!

"Come on Rodney. Be smart for once and take what I'm willing to give you. If you're willing to compromise maybe we can both have a little fun. But if you go all hard ass and try to control me, then I'm going to tell you to go fuck yourself and we're both going to get fucked when Tim finds out. What's it going to be?"

Rodney couldn't believe what the bitch was saying. Didn't she know that he had her under his control? How dare she try to bargain? That's not the way she was supposed to act. She was supposed to go to pieces and let him do whatever he wanted.

But, he had to admit reluctantly that she did make some valid points. Tim was a big motherfucker and Rodney definitely did not want him coming after him. But he had to act cool. He couldn't let Cheryl know that she was right. That would give her the upper hand and he couldn't allow it.

"Look bitch," he blustered. "How you keep your wimp of a husband clueless is not my problem. I'm not going to let you tell me what to do. You're my slave and will do what I want. But, just to show that I am a fair Master, maybe I'll let you make some suggestions if you behave yourself and follow orders."

Cheryl smiled to herself. Rodney was clueless in a negotiation. This was going to be too easy to keep him under control. By the time she got through with him, he was going to believe she was doing this of her own free will. Give her a few weeks and she'd have him doing whatever she wanted. With a silent chuckle she thought, "Maybe I should give Linda a gift and teach Rodney how to worship a pussy."

Cheryl jerked her attention back to what she was doing. "Alright, Rodney, lets start with the clothes. You want me to wear mini skirts, no bras and a thong. I'll wear a thong for you, but the other two aren't going to happen, at least not right away. I'd get called on the carpet if I started to walk around her like a slut. I'm not going to do anything that will get me fired because then I'd have to explain what happened to Tim.

"Besides, if I change how I dress all of a sudden, Tim's going to notice and get suspicious. He knows that's the first sign when someone is cheating on her husband. I think I can convince him that I started to always wear thongs for him, because sometimes I wear one anyway and he likes it."

Cheryl reached her hands up to cup her tits, "But with these knockers, he knows that I always wear a bra. The same goes with my skirts and tops. I always wear clothes that look professional clothes. If I switch suddenly to something real sexy, he's going to hound me demanding to know what is going on."

"What do I care?" Rodney blustered. "How you explain it is your problem."

Cheryl shook her head with a peeved look. "Rodney, Rodney, Rodney. I thought we already went over this. Don't push it or we're both fucked. Look, be patient. If you let me do this my way you'll get what you want. Give me a little time and I'll have Tim suggesting that I start wearing sexier clothes. It's just going to take some time, that's all. To start with, I promise I'll go out and get some sexier bras and maybe some other lingerie. And I'll see if I can find any skirts that are shorter but still professional. But there is no way I can get away with dressing like a slut around the office. What do you say? Will you try it my way?

Cheryl tried to look like she was getting excited. "If you want, you can take a look at my thong to see if you approve."

Rodney couldn't believe it. Now she was talking! He nodded and leaned back against her desk. Before long he would have that bitch spread and begging him to fuck her.

Cheryl turned her back to Rodney and started to slowly take off her skirt. She was resigned to the fact that she was going to have to give Rodney some concessions. As much as it disgusted her, she knew that, sooner or later, Rodney was going to see her body up close and personal. If it was going to happen, she wanted to control it.

As she drew her skirt slowly down her legs, she watched Rodney through her mirror. She could see that his prick was already pressed against the fabric of his pants. She decided to have fun with it.

In her younger days, Cheryl had spent many a night teasing the guys down at her favorite nightclub. When the mood struck, she could be a first rate prick tease. She intended to use all her skills against Rodney. As the skirt traveled to the floor, her hands softly caressed her silk clad legs as she bent her legs.

When she finished, she was standing bent at the waist with her legs splayed wide and she held the pose while Rodney got a good long look at her assets. Just the smallest wisp of lavender silk concealed her pussy and rosebud from Rodney's avid gaze. As she posed, she let her hands rub up and down her long legs seemingly of their own volition as she clinically measured the impact the show was having on Rodney.

She could see the lust rising in Rodney's face. She also could see the spreading wet spot on the front of his trousers as his pre cum soaked through his boxer shorts. When she saw that he could control himself no longer and was starting to reached out his hands to grab her ass, she broke her pose naturally and stood up just out of his reach. She strutted across the room to place her skirt on the back of her office chair giving an extra wiggle to her ass. Toying with the hem of her blouse, she turned to face Rodney giving him his first view of her vulva barely concealed behind the silk of her panties

"How's that?" She murmured.

Rodney could barely control himself. He always knew that Cheryl had a hot body, but this was a better show than the strip club. Here he wasn't going to have a bouncer getting in his face if he touched the merchandise. Hoarsely he told her to take off the blouse next. By now, Rodney was openly fondling his crotch.

With a brief nod of acknowledgement, Cheryl began to tease him as she slowly began to unbutton her blouse. She wanted to drag her strip tease out as long as possible. Rodney may have forgotten where they were, but she remembered. She had an appointment coming in to her office very soon and she intended to tease Rodney unmercifully right up to the point she kicked him out of her office.

Cheryl finished unbuttoning her top and slowly started to draw it off her shoulders. In mid motion she hesitated and stopped as if an idea had just come to her. She dropped her hands and left the blouse hanging open from her shoulders. "Rodney," she wheedled in a sweet tone, "We need to discuss one final thing. I'm sure you realize that we are going to have to limit the amount of time we spend together."

Cheryl's words slowly registered through the fog permeating Rodney's brain. "What in the hell are you talking about?" He whined, "why?"

"Rodney, we can't do anything that will make people suspicious. If we start to spend a lot of time together, people will talk and it might get back to Tim. We don't want that to happen do we?" As she finished speaking, Cheryl distracted Rodney by completing the process of shrugging off her blouse. Her bra matched the panties. It was a soft creation that framed her breasts. Through the lace, Rodney could just make out the shadow of her nipples. Cheryl stood proudly in front of Rodney as he gaped in amazement.

As Rodney leered at her, Cheryl gave a cute pre-occupied little frown and began to absently caress her breasts. "To start, why don't we limit our little visits to twice a week. I think we can justify that. Maybe we can increase them later depending on how things go."

Rodney found himself nodding in agreement as he watched Cheryl's hands run up and down her body. He'd agree to anything, just as long as she kept taking off her clothes. By now his pre cum had left a huge spot on his pant leg. "The bra," he gasped.

Cheryl had no intentions of going any further this afternoon, but she needed to bring things to a halt smoothly. She reached for the front clasp on her bra as she turned to place the blouse on the table. When her back was turned, she flicked it open. Rodney could tell that the bra was open, but he never caught sight of her breasts.

Cheryl feigned a look at the clock and gave a gasp of surprise. "Shit Rodney, you have to go." She exclaimed re-fastening her bra and reaching for her blouse. "I've got to get dressed. I've got a client meeting in five minutes. We'll have to finish this some other time."

Efficiently, Cheryl got dressed and bundled Rodney out of her office. As she escorted him to the door, she gave a wink to Denise and tipped her head to point out the wet spot on Rodney's trousers. Denise giggled as Rodney walked by. Cheryl shut her door and smiled. She knew that Denise would pass the word to other secretaries and soon the entire clerical staff would be watching for the wet spot on his trousers and laughing at him behind his back.

As Cheryl sat back behind her desk she gave a little shiver of delight. Maybe this wouldn't be that bad after all. She couldn't wait to get home and tell Tim all about it. Who knows, being blackmailed might just turn out to be a whole lot of fun.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next evening, Tim started his phase of the plan. According to Linda, Wednesday's were ladies night at Rodney's favorite tavern. Tim planned to run into him there. Tonight, his goal was to establish his bona fides as a cheating husband. He had made arrangements with a one of Amber's old girlfriends to go with him to the tavern and they going to be very noticeably friendly.

As Tim turned into the parking lot, he glanced across at Jean who was to be his date for the evening. Jean had been one of Amber's last girlfriends before her accident and Tim had not gotten a chance to really get to know her. She had joined them in bed a few times and Tim remembered her as an energetic and enthusiastic partner, but Tim had never had the chance to bed her by himself. Tonight, he was going to change that. Linda was keeping Cheryl company and he had told them not to be surprised if he never made it home.

Jean was a stunning redhead. She was model tall with playmate curves. Just looking at her, Tim fondly remembered plunging his face between her globes and listening to her gasp in pleasure. She was fond of tit fucking and Tim was anticipating spending at least part of the night ramming his meat between her tits and into her mouth.

Jean felt his attention and returned his frank appraisal. She caressed his thigh and murmured, "Later, love. Business first."

Tim grinned and squeezed her leg. She was right. He couldn't afford to get distracted, at least not yet. First he needed to deal with Rodney, and then he could turn his full attention to this beautiful creature.

As they exited the car, Tim looked Jean over with admiration. Jean was dressed to thrill. She was barely wearing a skin tight cropped tank top. Her nipples had already made an appearance demonstrating her lack of a bra. With each step, they jiggled deliciously. The top was cropped high exposing her flat tanned stomach. The perfection of her tanned body only highlighted by the diamond dangle hanging from her belly button.

Her leather mini skirt appeared painted on and the lack of a panty line invited speculation in every man who saw her. What, if anything, was she wearing under her skirt? Her boots were fashionable with tall stiletto heels. In short, every man in the bar would stand up and take notice as soon as she walked into the bar. Tim was going to be the object of intense envy because he was the one who was with her.

As they entered the bar, Tim glanced around and saw Rodney lustfully gazing at Jean. Tim smiled to himself in satisfaction. Rodney had spotted them. Now all that remained was the very enjoyable task of publicly molesting Jean all evening and making sure that Rodney got a bird's eye view.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Four weeks later, Rodney morosely walked down the hall towards Cheryl's office. So far, things had not worked out the way that he had planned. Cheryl seemed to be accepting his control; but so far he hadn't gotten close to fucking her. Hell, he hadn't even gotten a blowjob or a handjob. Events seemed to be conspiring against him. The fucking world was against him.

It just wasn't fair. He had Cheryl as his sex slave and he couldn't even enjoy her.

The problem was that it was almost impossible to find time to enjoy her at the office. After the staff meeting, that asshole Hatfield had warned him point blank that he was being watched. His every move was being reviewed. The only way that he could get over to Cheryl's office was when he could come up with a valid reason. Even then, he had to limit the meetings to one or two per week. He needed to keep a low profile until Hatfield got off his back.

Cheryl wasn't helping. When he demanded that she come to his office some times, she laughed at him. That Bitch! But he couldn't fault her reasoning. Her office was bigger and she did have seniority on their joint projects. People would start talking if she started to go to his office. When he threatened her with the pictures she dared him to go ahead. God damn it, that bitch wasn't playing by the rules!

He wasn't even sure how Cheryl felt about what was going on. She refused his reasonable requests to help him, but when he was able to arrange a visit she appeared resigned to her fate. She followed the orders he gave her. Hell, from the look on her face, she enjoyed following his orders.

Over the past few weeks, her clothing had begun to change in some subtle ways. It was subtle, but highly enjoyable. Her skirts and blouses, while still professional, had progressively grown tighter and sexier. They were just on the edge of what could be considered appropriate for the office. She was turning heads every time she left her office.

Even her lingerie was different. Each week, it had gotten sexier and more risqué. Last week, she amazed him with a black satin Basque and G String combination that brought his pecker to attention right away. At his request, she had stopped wearing panty hose and he loved the sight of her in the garter belts and stockings that she had adopted.

It was frustrating as hell, he was controlling her but he couldn't fully enjoy the benefits!

So far, all he had managed was a couple of quick glances at her breasts and a brief feel of her ass. He hadn't even seen her pussy yet. She had given him some incredible strip teases, but every time, just as it got to the good stuff, something happened to break it up.

Hell, he was no fool. Of course he thought that she was behind the interruptions, but he couldn't prove it. The interruptions seemed legitimate and he couldn't figure out how she was doing it. He tried not to give her warning before he went over to her office. So how could she arrange a call from a client or from Hatfield to break them up? How could she have arranged a visit from her husband or that rush job for accounting? It seemed impossible, but these interruptions were just too damn convenient.