All Comments on 'Until Death Do Us Part'

by The_reader94

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cucks always get one star

even ghost cucks

especially ghost cucks who can only move on when their wife fucks some rando who she had no idea as coming to her house to fuck her for the first time as opposed to falling in love with someone

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lost me

I dont understand the element of time here to enjoy it more. I get the concept. But did he just die and has she or had she a lover all along? Will she be dead soon yet she is not 30? How long has he been dead and is this a guy she is now in love with as husband is dead for some time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow, all that emotion and symbolism and angst, . . .

for, nothing.

Thanks for trying, I guess. What else is left?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not a cuck guys. When he died she is free, it is he who is not...

Sorry, remember when he died the vows are done. He is just hanging around. Why her house? Well, for most women it is the last stage in a second relationship. He could have been hanging around for years. The way the story flows, this is her accepting the new guy into her life after her husbands death. Her husband could not let go when she was alone, now he can. She is not alone, will be loved, and still loves him. He can find rest now.

hermie55hermie55over 4 years ago
Nice

Just a sweet short piece. It is what it is, no need for time or space. It’s not meant to be be analyzed, but just taken for what it is!!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Why?

It's all about the emotion, the conflict, the uncertainty, but it never explains why?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Didn't

Didn't quite get this one.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 4 years ago
Sounds like he

Killed himself so she could have her new lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Big to do about not much

Was there a point to this mess?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nonsense

Ghosts, even when written as cuckolds aren't the same issue. Death being the parting gesture. Hopefully this author will follow the same path.

This is the obvious difference between people who ACTUALLY read the Constitution and those who take for granted what they have heard about it (like the fictional "separation of church and state").

Don't fall asleep

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

What is the point of this story?.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 4 years ago
Really eerie

For a sex story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story

A really creative take on love.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago
I think I misunderstood this story originally.

The husband is dead, right? He's finally at peace knowing she will be taken care of and he surrenders to the next life? I should have understood the first time. Interesting story.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioabout 2 years ago

“What If” endings are sometimes the mark of a great writer, but this story has too many loose ends. Did our MC die several years ago and his widow has just now found someone worthy? This, the ghost of our MC finally has some peace in knowing she will be happy, and is happy that she still had a thought for him. OR has she been having an affair for a while, the MC recently found out about it and offed himself (or even better, he was speeding home to confront them and was killed in an accident). Not after he is dead does she have a thought (however fleeting) about him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Man, i had to quit early on. First, I didn't know what was going on. Then I read the last paragraph and i never considered this before, but is it possible this author was one drugs when he wrote this.

Karn9Karn9over 1 year ago

Wow powerful great story 5*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stupid. Just inane afterlife spiritualist froth. Been watching too much Star Wars and starting to believe the mythology crap?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ah another writer who can not finish the Dam story or creating the work up of its beginning.

Busman19639Busman196394 months ago

Needs a beginning and an ending.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Finally get the story. It took me four years to understand what’s going on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_reader94@The_reader94
Student, teacher, musician, gamer, movie addict, books lover, athlete and a passionate dreamer. I like to write stories to help me work in my writing skills. English is not my first language, but I love to give it a try. I have written stories on the other site, and am thinki...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories