Until I Found You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning gorgeous." She heard his voice and looked around confused, before remembering and picking up her phone.

"Morning, are you working already?" She asked, seeing him sitting at a computer.

"I've been working since 4.30 hon, trying to get this shit-show sorted so I can get back to you."

"Hurry!" She laughed but his words totally melted her.

That evening after her shower, dressed in a silk slip and robe, she poured a glass of wine and called for takeout. She flicked the switch on the radio and sat down to examine her phone. He hadn't been in touch since that morning, her stomach churned and she bit her lip nervously. She wondered whether she should text him. Worried she had gone too far the night before, she locked her phone, deciding to wait it out.

The chime of the doorbell shook her out of the thought prison she had been in and she headed out to collect her take-away. She opened the door expecting the delivery driver, only to find Jack with a beautiful bunch of flowers and an even bigger smile, she threw herself into his arms. His arms snaked around her, lifting her off the ground.

"I missed you." He whispered.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him hard. He pushed his way inside, closing the door behind them as he stumbled towards the wall, dropping the flowers. He pinned her there, the full weight of his body pressing against her, they kissed hard and loud. With one hand around her waist and one clutching for the wall, he stumbled to the stairs, straining to keep them both upright. They fell into the stairs and laughed without breaking their kiss, his hips ground against her and made them both moan.

The doorbell rang, startling both of them. "Shit, that must be the takeaway." She said, "Would you get it, you're a little less dishevelled than me!"

"Of course." He replied with a quick kiss.

When he got to the kitchen with the bag of food, he found her standing in the middle of the kitchen, wringing her hands. He set the bag on the counter and leaned over to the radio, turning up the volume.

"That's the song we danced to." He said, taking her in his arms. "Dance with me again?"

She leaned into him and let him lead her into the soft swaying dance. Her sudden onslaught of nerves began to dissipate and she could feel herself relaxing in his embrace. He lifted her chin and gazed into her eyes and he softly spoke the words of the song to her in perfect time.

"I would never fall in love again until I found her

I said, "I would never fall unless it's you I fall into"

I was lost within the darkness, but then I found her

I found you..."

He pressed a kiss on her forehead. "I will wait as long as you need me to." The words whispered directly into her ear.

"I just got a little nervous." She replied, touching his face, steering him to look at her. "It's been a long time, but it is time."

She took his hand and led him to the stairs, his hand went to her waist, pulling her body close to his and kissing her neck and face. She could feel his hardness. His hand explored her body, cupping each breast before moving down and between her legs, she gasped feeling his hand on her. She reached behind her and cupped his crotch in her hand, desperate to be as close to him as possible. As they reached the top of the stairs, she turned to face him without losing contact with his body. Her arms wrapped around his neck and he kissed her, pushing them towards the bedroom, they hit every wall on the way.

Katy stood at the edge of the bed, she untied her silk robe and shrugged it off, never breaking eye contact with him. He took a half step back and pulled his sweater over his head, then unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them off. She took in the sight of him, different from the last time they had been together some sixteen years previous. His broad shoulders and big arms had filled out over the years, she allowed her gaze to linger, she savoured the sight of him. His hair and beard were more grey than black, and a slight paunch adorned his abdomen, he sucked it in when he noticed her eyes on it. She reached out and ran her hands across his chest, she wanted him to know how much she wanted him, how much his body moved her.

He stepped closer to her again, and took her face in his hand, he leaned in and kissed her softly. He spun her around, changing their position so he could sit on the bed. Opening his legs, he pulled her close, running both hands up her legs, hooking the hem of the slip she had on and pulling it up. He kissed her stomach as he pushed the slip up her body and over her head, his arms snaked around her and he kissed each breast.

He took each swollen nipple in his mouth and caressed it with his tongue, flicking them, sucking on them; eliciting low, sexy moans from his lover. Her fingers grasped at his head, running through his hair. She brought each knee ‌to the bed and climbed up to straddle him, his kisses moved from her breasts up her decolletage to her jawline and then her lips. He lay down, bringing her with him, she moaned loudly into his mouth as his hard cock grazed against her, her hips moved automatically to grind against him.

With one hand on the back of her neck, and the other on her waist, he flipped her so that he was on top, a little squeal escaped her. She reached for his briefs, pushing them down over his bum; giving it a squeeze as she did.

"Slow down, let's get you out of your knickers first!" He whispered between kisses.

He kneeled up between her legs and pulled his briefs back up, she could see the outline of his erection.

"Bigger than I remember." She said, running her finger-tips over his length.

"It's all about you now." He said, removing her hand from his briefs. He pulled her knickers down, slid them off, and brought his face to her body. Kissing just above her pubic bone, she moaned and writhed at his every touch. He kissed his way to the crease of her leg and all along it, before moving to the other leg, her hands splayed in his hair. He opened her folds and blew gently on her most delicate parts, which caused her to almost cry out. When his tongue connected with her clitoris, she did cry out, grabbing fistfuls of his hair as he enveloped her nub.

He loved hearing her moaning and panting in pleasure and put everything he had into pleasuring her.

"Stop, stop it, please." She called out.

"What's wrong?" His beard glistened with her wetness, he frowned.

"I'm gonna come if you keep doing that." She said, trying to pull him up her body. He buried his face in her once again. "Jackkkk please stop." She tried pulling him off.

"You coming is very much the point." He tried to go back, but she stopped him.

"Please come up here and kiss me. When I come, I want it to be with you inside me." She said, and it was the single-sexiest thing anyone had ever said to him.

He crawled up the length of her body slowly, pausing here and there to lavish kisses on her. She clawed at his briefs, pushing them down and he helped by kneeling up and sliding them off. He stopped still a second to admire her body. Her pale skin kissed with freckles, her full breasts and pink hard nipples, the soft wetness between her legs. She reached out and took a hold of his hard cock and guided it to her opening, rubbing it the length of her sex before pushing herself onto it. He lay forward on her, desperate for her; his lips met hers and he slowly pushed himself inside her.

She wrapped her legs around him, drawing him closer still and moaned loudly as he slowly withdrew before plunging back in as deeply as he could. One of her hands was on his neck and the other grabbed at his bum, pulling him into her as he settled into a rhythm of deliciously slow, firm thrusts. She met each thrust and groaned as he ground himself into her clitoris. Her hands clawed at him, desperate for him. His body reacted to her own, and he increased the pace of his thrusts, she whimpered into his kiss and he could sense she was getting close. He wrapped his hands around the outside of her thighs, giving leverage to every advance.

Her breath grew shallow and rapid and her grip on him tightened, "You're everything!" He breathed. She opened her eyes, held his gaze and kissed him as her stomach clenched and her climax exploded through her. He felt her tighten and pulse around his cock and saw her consciousness dissolve into pure pleasure. The sight of her coming was too much for him, and his own orgasm shattered from him with a loud, frenzied growl.

He fell into her, kissing her as they both writhed in the waves of their pleasure. "I love you." He said through kisses.

"I'll never let you go again!" She replied.

12