Until You Tell Us Everything

Story Info
Captured, and tormented until they give up their information.
2.1k words
4.06
22.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisquate
bisquate
58 Followers

Nicola dizzily stirred - she quickly realised she lay on a tiled back chair. Her legs were held up and apart - and she couldn't move them. Nor her arms, held fast on the arms of the chair. After gaining some sensation of her body - which felt cold - she slowly opened her eyes - looking down at her body she saw that she was completely naked. She felt a sudden rush of exposure and embarrassment - her position left her very exposed and an onlooker would have been able to see every private part of her body. Her heart raced - who did this to her and where were they? She tried to gasp, but then sensed that her mouth was immobile - blocked by a gag.

She looked up, past her own body - and rather than a captor, she saw her colleague Michael - in a position very similar to her. He was tied down to a metal chair, lent back, with his legs spread apart and raised up - exposing his soft genitals - and him too with a gag in his mouth. She blinked - Nicola had never seen Michael even without a shirt, let alone so vulnerable like this. He was blushing hard and squeezed his eyes shut.

The both were in a concrete room - dark, with only lights in the center. Something stirred in their peripheral vision in the darkness. A heavy set man wearing a black balaclava, and black military fatigues stepped forward slowly into the light.

"You are both going to tell us everything you know," the man stated calmly.

"And first, we will give you an incentive to do so. We'll do this to you every day until we've got what we want. Over and over. "

The man walked back into the darkness to a table and began arranging some indistinct objects.

Nicola looked into Michael's eyes with fear. What did he mean "do this to you"?

The heavy set man came back - in one hand, two phallic and metallic objects with wires trailing from them, and the other a spray bottle. He turned to Nicola and, without hesitation, started spraying the spray bottle between her legs. The liquid was cold and made her jump when it hit her sensitive parts for the first time. He took a hand and roughly spread the liquid over her pussy, and unceremoniously stuck a finger into her. She jumped again, being violated by his finger. After inserting it a few times, he took it out and took one of the metallic objects in his hand. He sprayed it down with the bottle, then inserted it deep into her. She gasped, it was cold, quite wide and she wasn't quite ready for it - it stretched her a little. He turned a little knob on the back and she felt it expand inside her - three wings came out from the side, preventing it from falling out of her. All that was visible was a black lead coming out of her and onto the floor, leading off into the darkness. He slapped her pussy, just to be sure that everything was fixed in place - it stung, and she tried to bring her knees together to shield herself, but the restraints wouldn't budge.

The man turned away from her now - and to Michael. He too was sprayed down with the bottle - except for him, his asshole was the main target. Quickly, the man stuffed the metallic object up into him - turning the knob again to prevent it falling out. Michael started to breathe very quickly through his nose and squinting his eyes, struggling with his hands and hitting them against the chair arms. Nicola noticed that his cock started to twitch and become slightly erect.

The man walked away into the darkness again to fetch something else. Nicola looked at Michael - his eyes were watering. Her pussy was stretched but she had started to become accustomed to the feeling, and her body heat was warming the object up. His cock was definitely becoming more erect as he sat there, looking at her. She blushed. She had been dowsed with water, but wondered if she was getting wet too. This isn't the time to be aroused, she thought.

The man came back, with a copper rod with a sphere on the tip - connected to a red wire trailing off into the distance. He now wore rubber gloves, and still had the spray bottle to hand. First, he took the spray bottle and squirted it into Nicola's face - she closed her eyes and turned away from the spray - but alas, her whole face was now wet. The spray kept going down her body, across her chest, stomach and between her legs - then down each leg. The man repeated the same procedure on Michael - as Nicola felt the chill from the spray make her body cold.

The man then took the copper rod and, with the tip, touched Nicola on the neck.

Immediately she felt a fizzing, aching sensation between her neck and her pussy. She felt her muscles quivering painfully as the nerves were stimulated by the current, and she took a sharp intake of breath. Strangely, the sensation, whilst painful, was arousing. Something about the frequency of the current felt like the vibrations of a sex toy on her intimate parts - this was conflicting as overall, the sensation was uncomfortable.

The rod was moved from her neck, and instead to her shoulder. The aching sensation this time went through her arm pit and around her hips before reaching her pussy - it tickled in an uncomfortable way. She felt her pussy contract as the rod slid around her shoulder. She looked up and Michael was just looking at her as she squirmed - and now, his cock was fully erect.

The man removed the rod from Nichola's body, and turned to Michael. Nicola tried to breathe slowly to recover, and watched as the man touched Michael in the same places he touched her. Michael shook as the gentle current contracted his muscles, furrowing his brow as he endured it. Then, the man looked at Nicola, and then back to Michael - where he touched the tip of the rod to his left nipple. Michael gasped and moaned, and his cock twitched as he shook.

As Michael started to whimper - the man turned to Nicola again. He sprayed her chest again - still cold - and then grabbed her breast to guide her nipple onto the tip of his copper rod. She felt an explosion of pain from the tip of her nipple - it was so sensitive - and from deep inside her pussy. She wanted to get away from it, she wriggled her hips, but it was lodged into her too well. He ran the tip of the rod across her breast, and it tickled and ached.

Then, he ran the tip of the rod down the middle of her chest - making her stomach quiver as the tingling sensation got stronger the lower the rod went. He ran it from side to side across her stomach - all the while making her muscles contract. She really started to feel the current flowing over her clit, now - and it was making the muscles in her pussy vibrate.

He stopped, and went back to Michael. He ran the rod down his front, but this time, didn't stop. He ran it straight into the base of his cock - and Michael yelped out. Then, he tapped his balls with the rod from below - each time he made contact, Michael jumped in his restraints. He rubbed the base of Michael's erect cock - then started to run up it. Michael squirmed and turned away. Then he stopped for a second - fully pulled back his foreskin and tapped the head of his cock. Michael let out a shout. He touched it again, and Michael recoiled again. He kept touching it over, and over - until he stopped and just held it there for a few seconds. Michael wriggled his feet and toes in discomfort - until finally he took the rod away. Michael relaxed, sweating now.

The man turned back to Nicola. He took the spray bottle and sprayed down her pussy again. Taking the rod, he touched the tip against her stomach and ran it downwards. The closer it got to her pussy, the stronger the aching vibrations were. Then, he stopped - using one hand to pull up her pussy and part her lips, he took the rod and started to gently touch her labia.

She already felt exposed, but this feeling of someone so directly stimulating her was overwhelming. It was quite painfully intense at this stage, and she twisted her ankles in protest. His rod then came away, and then hovered over her most sensitive part - her clit. She braced herself, but he didn't touch it. He kept not touching it, just looking at it and up at her face. A few second later, she caught herself relaxing slightly - which he detected and used that opportunity to touch her clit for the first time. It was an explosion - the most intense sensation so far. She let out a short scream. The vibrations were arousing, but the current was still painful. When she was recoiling from the first touch, he did it again - she didn't expect it. She jumped back. And again, straight into her clit. Again, again. The feeling was overwhelmingly uncomfortable. Over and over, and over - then it suddenly stopped. She then felt - she was pissing herself. A spray of pee projected into the room as the man stood back. Michael closed his eyes and was splattered by the urine.

Nicola felt embarrassed, but before she had time the man came back with his copper rod. He touched her clit again - the pee had made the sensation more intense. He tapped it over and over, each time sending a jolt through her. Every time she was involuntarily yelping.

This session of unpredictable touching her clit with the copper rod seemed to go on forever. She felt dizzy and time seemed to pass strangely. Whilst each touch of the rod was painful, it also increased her arousal. She wanted it to stop, but she also started to feel a animalistic desire to orgasm. But, the rod kept coming down, over and over, at random intervals. Each time she had now exhausted her energy reacting, and just grunted as the pulse jumped through her. She was drooling through her gag - a lot.

Then suddenly, the rod just stayed on her clit, and it started to vibrate - a switch in the man's hand had started it. Nicola's eyes went wide - her whole body tensed up and began to undulate in the chair. She snorted as her animal desire to orgasm took over - she pushed against the rod, still painful, but able to deliver the orgasm she so desperately needed. Finally it pushed her over the edge - she convulsed in the chair as waves of orgasmic energy flowed over her. She felt sweaty and cold, but relieved.

The man ignored her orgasmic performance and went over to Michael. Directly, started tapping the head of his cock again. Every time, he twitched. The taps were unpredictable, just as they were on Nicola's clit, and he kept jumping in his chair. Over and over. And over. Minutes go by, and Michael is getting fatigued too. The touches are longer, and more uncomfortable each time - right on the tip of his cock. It's kept up for so long, that his energy to react is drained. Nicola watches, still restrained with her pussy exposed. She feels her pussy dripping - probably from the orgasm earlier, but also because she's getting aroused watching Michael be teased.

Finally, the man just stops, and slaps Michael around the face.

"Wank for her. Do it now," the man says, untying one of Michael's arms.

Michael, with the same animalistic state of desire that Nicola was in before, grabs his cock and starts pumping it - fast. He looks at Nicola with lusting eyes as he quickly pumps his cock. It doesn't take long before he closes his eyes and a stream of cum shoots out of him onto the floor between them.

The man put down his tools.

"We'll go again in an hour."

bisquate
bisquate
58 Followers