Untitled Fantasy

Story Info
Two female lovers exploring each other.
1.8k words
4.55
11.3k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk up close to her. Close enough to lean in and slide my hand across her cheek. It slides across her skin like I'm touching silk. I gently grasp the back of her neck, pulling her face towards mine. She inhales through her nose as we meet, pressing her lips hard against mine and reaching a hand up to my face, her other hand reaching for my hip. I reach my free hand up and temporarily break away from her lips, pulling her hand from my face, down to my mouth to kiss her fingertips, then the base of her palm, then her wrist. I want to keep kissing up her arm just to kiss every inch of her, but her hand finds my cheek again and she says softly, but in a demanding tone, "get back here," before her lips crash against mine again.

"Mmm, " I softly moan against her soft lips, then feel her tongue creeping through, into my mouth to find mine. My hand moves from the back of her neck to the small of her back, while my other hand slides under her arm, up to her shoulder blade so I could pull her body closer to mine. She puts both her hands on either side of my face as though she wants to make sure I stay glued to her kiss. Our tongues dance together for a few seconds and then I feel her smile against my lips. It makes my grip on her tighten, my fingertips digging slightly into her clothes as our tongues meet again.

We kiss for a couple minutes more, both of us starting to want to go further, letting each other know with soft moans and sighs in between kisses. I take the initiative and I start planting slow, firm kisses along her jawline and to her neck, her head turning away to let me continue. She lets out a soft gasp as I stop to very gently bite and then suck right where her neck and shoulder meet, and her hands clench my shirt at my waist as she pulls my body even closer. I push her shirt down so I can kiss her shoulder, and I hear her whisper,

"just take it off," as she starts to pull mine up too. I let her take my shirt off first, then waste no time pulling hers over her head. The way her hair falls back down is so sexy, I just can't help but grab her face to kiss her hard, both of us breathing heavily, and our arms sliding around each others exposed bodies. The feeling of her skin against mine, and our hearts beating so hard we could both feel it, sends me into overdrive and I start backing her up towards the bed.

When the back of her legs hit the bed, I pull away just slightly, and say against her lips, "lay down."

She's more than happy to oblige, giving my sides a pinch, making me jump and swat at her playfully before she hops onto the bed and scooches up to where the pillows are. She props herself up and gives me the "come here" motion with her finger, with a smirk on her face. I crawl towards her and then over her, again wanting to taste her sweet lips. As we kiss again, I feel her hands on my sides and then along my back, her fingertips gently digging into my skin. We both sigh as I start kissing on her neck again, one of my hands grabbing her hip and sliding across her flat tummy, up her body to grab one of her breasts over her bra.

She moans a little louder and arches her back slightly, so I take that as a sign to keep going, and move my kisses down along her collarbone, then down her chest, my hands reaching around and unhooking her bra right as my lips get to her breasts. I pull it off, tossing it to the floor and my lips pick up where they left off, slowly kissing around one of her nipples before gently flicking my tongue across it a few times, taking it in my mouth, and then moving to do the same with the other.

Her sighs get heavier and she starts to grind her hips up towards me, her hands gently running through my hair. I look up at her, "should I keep going?" I ask sarcastically as my hand reaches down to the top of her pants. I play with the waistband to tease her as her hips rise again and she almost begs,

"Yesss." I don't need any more convincing, so I sit up and grab her pants, pulling them down, and she lifts her legs up so I can pull them off. They join her bra and our shirts on the floor, and I take my own off to join the pile. I spread her legs again and climb back between them, crawling back over her flawless body and hovering over her as I kiss her again, "forgetting something?" she asks, meaning her panties.

"No, " I laugh a little and say, "I'm getting there," as I start sliding a hand down her body. I graze over her breast, giving it a squeeze, then down her tummy, letting my fingertips tickle her skin a little to get her back for before, and finally to between her legs, rubbing her gently over her panties. She moans and grabs my face to kiss me, as she starts pressing herself against my hand, and I could feel how wet she is even through her panties.

I continue kissing her deeply as I reach my hand inside her underwear, wanting to feel how turned on I made her. Feeling how wet I make her makes me want her so bad, so I start rubbing two fingers up and down her pussy, stopping to rub circles around her clit with my fingertips. I slide one finger inside her, causing her to moan out into my mouth. I moan too as I feel her intense emotions, feeling that she loves what I'm doing and wants me just as bad as I want her. I start by just moving my finger in and out at different paces, then I add a second finger, and she moans even louder, pulling away from our kiss to throw her head back into the pillows.

"Fuck!" She almost whimpers with pleasure. Her hands both go to the back of my neck, her fingers sliding into my hair and gently tugging it as she rocks her hips towards my fingers. I begin to firmly kiss her neck again as I pump my fingers in and out of her, making her moan even more. Every sound she makes drives me wild and I can't wait any longer. I need her.

"Fuck I wanna taste you," I say against her neck as I pull my fingers out and to my lips. I put my fingers in my mouth to suck the taste of her off them, and she frantically reaches down to take her own panties off, knowing what I'm about to do next.

"Taste me more," she pleads, now completely naked beneath me. A sight I never get tired of. She leans forward and licks my lips, and then I press them against hers once again, letting her get a taste of herself on me before I start moving my kisses back down her body. I plant them lovingly on her soft skin, so captivated by her perfection, and I don't stop until I get to my destination. I start teasing her by kissing and licking around her inner thighs, making her squirm and whine, "come on babe," I laugh a little and decide to be nice and stop making her wait.

I kiss closer to her center, still so wet and begging to be tasted, and slowly start to lick up her slit. She lets out a loud gasp, her hands grasping the bedsheets and her head falling back into the pillows like she'd been waiting for this.

"Mmm, babe you taste so good, " I moan and lick her again, dragging my tongue slowly up and down her pussy, then stopping and circling her clit with my tongue, using it to massage her with some pressure, but slowly. She grinds her hips gently towards my face and I keep at it, knowing exactly what she likes. I move my mouth back down and shove my tongue inside her as one of my hands joins in and takes over on her clit.

She writhes in pleasure, yanking at the sheets and moaning a mixture of swears and "yes's" and biting her lip. I continue to fuck her with my tongue, her taste so sweet, I can never get enough of her. I stop occasionally to s l o w l y lick her up and down again, then I decide to change it up, sliding two fingers inside her again, switching and using my tongue on her clit. I start moving my fingers in a 'come here' motion inside her and as soon as she lets out a loud gasp and reaches down to put her hands on the back of my head, I know I'm hitting her g-spot.

I keep moving my fingers and use my tongue to firmly massage her clit, wanting to make her cum. Her gasps and sighs get heavier and quicker, her hips grinding, and her hands on the back of my head, pulling my head against her more and making sure my tongue went exactly where she wanted. I keep the pace I have and let her hips do most of the work to stimulate her clit as my fingers continue to dance against her g-spot.

She grabs my hair and I know she's close, so I start to moan too, knowing the vibrations of my voice will help send her over the edge. I wrap my free arm around her thigh to keep her right where I want her, and just seconds later her back arches and one hand flies over her mouth to stifle her loudest moan yet. Her body quivers and I can feel her tightening around my fingers, so I pull them out, making her inhale sharply, and just start licking her up and down again, wanting to taste my victory. Her legs shake slightly and she laughs a little, breathing heavily,

"holy fuck babe," she manages to get out, and stops me, pulling my face back up to hers to kiss me so deeply, both of us touching each others faces. I bring the fingers I had inside her to our lips, but before I could taste them, she grabs my hand and puts my fingers in her mouth while staring at me, and when she's done she kisses me again, shoving her tongue in my mouth so I can taste it with her before I let her have her way with me next.