Unusual Conditions for Employment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda learned to maneuverer in most street situations in 5-5/8 inch stiletto heels and was actually learning to stand and walk in 6 inch heels in the most common of indoor circumstances. She was also able to be laced down to a 25 inch waist from her non-laced 27 inch measurement. The one suit jacket that was made for her on Friday night was taken in to account for her initial corseted waist size. The additional jackets that were made for her first week at work would also be sized for her corseted 25 inch waist, and over time when Linda further reduced her waist measurement, they would also be taken in to account for her new waist dimension.

In addition, the corsets that she wore were the Gwendoline Style that the late bondage cartoonist John Willie made famous by having a butt lifting feature to further emphasize her new hourglass figure. That unique lace up feature was then tightened to lift her butt and increase her hip dimension to be the same as her regularly tightened cone bra measurement of 36-1/8 inches giving her a starting hourglass figure of 36-1/8, 25, 36-1/8.

During those two days, Linda also took Fenugreek herbal capsules that were to help increase her nipple sensitivity in order to help keep them aroused to insure that she kept her bullet and cone bras properly filled out. In addition, there was a cream that contained powdered Fenugreek that she was to massage into her nipples each night. She also took daily doses of Domperidone that was intended to further increases nipple and breast blood circulation and tissue development.

Linda also was also provided and learned to use a home nipple enhancing kit which was housed in a leather attaché case with two flip-type laches. Inside, there were several different items all setting in their specially shaped foam detents, which were numbered for identification purposes, along with a multipage booklet that she opened.

The first part of the booklet indicated that she was to start immediately training her nipples to elongate, reshape, and sensitize them through various methods using the numbered items that were in the case that she had just opened. Those items included various vacuum pumping or cupping paraphilia in different sizes shapes and many other pieces of nipple augmenting equipment.

Linda was to continue her home training before going to bed each evening first by taking two capsules from the number one box twice a day; before going to bed and then at lunch the next day. They were the same Fenugreek herbal capsules that she was given earlier at SHAFERLINES to sensitize and stimulate nipple growth. In addition, the number two jar in the case was the cream that contained powdered Fenugreek that she was to continue to massage into her nipples each night before using the two number 3 items in the case.

Those two number 3 items were called nipple suckers and consisted of two rubber vacuum bulbs with clear plastic tubes. They were to be placed over each nipple and pumped to achieve the desired size. There were also four sizes of rubber rings to select from in order to slip onto the outside of the plastic tubes prior to pumping her nipples. Once the nipples were pumped to the desired size, the rings were to be slipped off the tubes and onto the bases of each nipple and the suction bulbs removed, leaving the rubber O rings to maintain the desired amount of grip placed on the nipples while providing constant semi-erections.

Jill had suggested that the number 3 rings, or the next to the largest, should be the starting point for her size nipples and that they should be worn each night. Linda learned that weekend with the help of Jill and one of the maids, to take the two vacuum bulbs and slip the number three rings on each tube. She was then to pump the rubber bulbs until her nipples were sucked into the tubes so that they were erected to about 3/4 of an inch before slipping the rings off and onto her nipples! That length was the same measurement that she achieved with Fit and Form cone bra fully laced. When Linda released the vacuum for the first time at SHAFERLINES and removed the rubber bulb pumps form her nipples, she was initially surprised that she only felt a slight pinch at the base of each of her nipples while they stood at attention.

After Linda returned to her apartment during the work week, she was to apply these O-rings each night before going to bed and remove them each morning before bathing. Next, she was to put on the Gwendoline corset and lace her waist down and her butt up to achieve her first figure training goal of a 25 inch waist and a 36-1/8 inch hip measurement. Of course the cone bras were to be laced up to achieve at least a 36-1/8 inch bust line measurement for a perfect hourglass figure of 36-1/8, 25, 36-1/8. If she could attain a larger bust line measurement because of her nipple training, she would have to lift her butt higher to match it as well. Likewise, she would eventually be able lace her waist to smaller measurements, but in all cases she would maintain a "perfect" hourglass shape.

During those two days at the training facility, she also wore a series of special training bras in addition to the one cone bra from Fit and Form Lingerie. These so called training bras were more like leather bondage bras since they had a very complicated series of adjustable straps and other breast and nipple re-shaping features. One of those training bras consisted of a strapless wide stiff leather back strap with two circular cutouts in front allowing Linda's breasts to stick through and rest on a rigid quarter cup type of support. The other separate part of the bra was comprised of a long roll of thin quarter inch wide leather wound on a spool much like a roll of tape.

When this training bra was used, one of the maids would start winding the leather strip around the base of her breasts and encircled it over the leather cup support and continued winding over and over around her breasts to forcibly squeeze them into tighter concentric cones. The strips narrowed at the base of Linda's nipples and again were tightened to force them forward in a tapering fashion. They were secured with tiny Velcro fasteners, but left the very tips of her nipples exposed. This particular bra, when moderately laced, produced an unnatural squeezed nipple length measurement of 7/8 inches, but because of the squeezed and lengthened breast, her overall bust line measurement increased to 37-1/4. With the increased lacing of the Gwendoline butt lifting corset to also achieve a 37-1/4 inch hip measurement, Linda's overall measurements now stood at a perfect 37-1/4, 25, 37-1/4 for a total of 99-1/2.

There were other so called training bras that were more dedicated to reshaping and puffing up her areolas in order to also fill out her cone and bullets bras for the express purpose of modeling and promoting the forthcoming Fit and Form Bra line.

By Sunday evening when Linda left SHAFERLINES in the limo to return to her apartment, she had more than achieved the initial figure training and ultra high heel goals that New World Marketing & Advertising had set for her that previous Friday afternoon. It was at ten o'clock that night when Linda was dropped off at the apartment that she had recently started to share with her friend Nancy.

The limo driver helped Linda to carry in the boxes from SHAFERLINES that contained her first week's business outfits which included corsets, bullet bras from the lingerie shop, and shoes as well as some items for her first week's home training including the nipple training kit. She wore the Fit and Form Cone Bra along with another corset laced down to 25 inches and therefore presented a 36-1/8, 25, 36-1/8 hourglass figure with a company regulation black business suit, wide black suede belt, and 5-5/8 inch black suede stiletto heels. Linda had decided to skip the 5-1/4 inch heels and go directly to the 5-5/8 inch versions that she had become so comfortable wearing this weekend.

She was definitely excited since she wanted to share with her roommate some of the experiences she had at SHAFERLINES. Nancy wasn't at the apartment when she had left on Friday evening, but Linda speculated that she would probably be back sometime later that evening.

The previous week, which was Linda's first week at work and she had been relatively noncommittal to her roommate Nancy, about her experience at work, except to indicate that there was a rather strict dress code and she was trying to comply by wearing their business suits and blouses. But other than that, Nancy was not privy to most of the work circumstances that were going on with Linda. Linda now realized that the note, with the SHAFERLINES phone number, had gone unread since Nancy had apparently been out with her boyfriend all weekend.

Linda sat and changed into her pointy toed leather flats and slid the stilettos under the couch in order to hide them from Nancy when she did arrive at the apartment. She then studied the instructions about her daily home figure training schedule of activities that she had received at SHAFERLINES and waited for Nancy to return so she could fill her in on her experiences of the past week. When Nancy arrived at a little after eleven, Linda was very excited and anxious to tell her about the last few days, but she did let Nancy unpack from her weekend trip with her boyfriend and relax with a glass of wine before Linda started to relate excitedly her tale of work and her own weekend "retreat".

Linda started explaining her story beginning with her initial job interview, the experience at the lingerie shop, and her first week of work including her new assignment as the project coordinator and model for the Fit and Form Lingerie Co. cone bra commercials. She also talked about her time at SHAFERLINES including her ultra high heel training, and finally about her figure training goals for promoting the new cone bra line.

When Linda finished her story, Nancy was awestruck because Linda's personality had completely changed in the past week. During the first four days that Linda had started working, they had seen very little of each other because of Nancy's schedule and an out of town business trip, so this was the first time she had talked in depth to her about Linda's new job. Linda's excitement and enthusiasm about that job and figure training, not to mention the corsets, cone bras, and ultra high heels left her almost speechless. Knowing Linda's conservative up brining and rather bland personality while attending college and now hearing her speak with so much vigor about her new work plans absolutely astounded Nancy.

She had not interrupted Linda during her long and detailed account of what had happened over the last ten days. Nancy had just listened with absolute amazement as her bazaar story unfolded. She had noticed that Linda was wearing a black business suit which she thought was odd for this late in the evening, but realized that it was her way of demonstrating that she was committed to this new job and way of life. Nancy saw that Linda was wearing the same needled toed flats that she had seen her wear to work once when she was in town one day this week.

Nancy thought to herself, "Where did the ultra high heels come in if that was one of the items of her new office dress code?"

Now that Linda had finished, it was time for her to react to what she had just heard, so she quickly responded by exclaiming, "Wow, it sounds as if you had some incredible life changing things happen to you in such a short period of time. What happened to the conservative girl that I knew when we were in college? I've never seen you so excited and upbeat since I've known you."

"I don't know for sure, but I never have felt so alive and up to the challenge of making this whole project work. This job, the clothes and shoes have made me feel so sexy, something that I'd never felt before. Let me show you what I look like after one week of work and the weekend at SHAFERLINES," Linda stated as she reached under the couch and retrieved the black suede 5-5/8 inch stiletto heeled pumps.

They also had needle toes much like the flats that she now removed and replaced with the ultra high heels. Without any prompting, Linda quickly stood in those pumps and paraded around in front of Nancy who was staring, open mouthed, during her performance. She then removed her jacket to reveal her hourglass figure with that super tight white sweater she had retrieved from her closet last Friday night, the Fit and Form Cone Bra, and a four inch wide black suede belt cinched down over her Gwendoline corset and then modeled her newly shaped figure for Nancy.

Again, Nancy was almost speechless when Linda asked, "Well, what do you think? The bra is a prototype of the one that Fit and Form wants to introduce to the public"

"Ah, uh...I...I can't believe what I'm seeing. You look absolutely fabulous. And those heels, I'm jealous. You know I wear 4-3/4 inch spikes all the time in my business, but those look so good on you and they sure make your legs look like a million dollars. God, I'm going to have to get some of them," Nancy blurted excitedly.

"Well, as far as I can tell, these particular excellent quality ultra high heels are only available through SHAFERLINES, but I'll check into that," Linda responded.

"I'm surprised that bra doesn't rip through that sweater, but it sure puts any of those Fifties Sweater Girls to shame. And how did you get that hourglass figure so quickly?" Nancy exclaimed, still amazed at her roommate's complete personality reversal.

Linda responded and said, "I substituted this super tight white sweater rather than the company's standard front buttoning blouse to demonstrate what an extreme look can be achieved with this cone bra. As far as your question about my figure, I'm wearing a corset that took two inches off my waist down to 25 inches and lifted my butt more than an inch so that with this bra I measure a perfect 36-1/8, 25, 36-1/8. I didn't mention that part of my figure training involves wearing corsets and I'm starting an extreme lacing program that could get my waist measurement much further down since I'm going to be modeling this new line of bras as well as being New World's project manager for Fit and Form."

"My God you're into corsets as well; I still can't get over how much you have changed in just a few days. Those heels, corsets, and clothes must have had a dramatic effect on you. It's as if all those things suddenly awakened some sort of hidden sexy fetish fantasies." Nancy proclaimed excitedly.

"Yes, you may be right. I've never felt sexier than I did this weekend while wearing heels and corsets not to mention all the fetish clothing that apparently New World has in mind for me to wear in their advertising campaign for Fit and Form. Also, I think my boss really likes me and he's really a hunk. His name is Mark and he's going to be my personal manager for this new assignment," Linda replied confidently.

"You mean he likes you in a professional or personal way?" Nancy questioned.

"Both, he wants me to personally model my new outfit and heels for him early tomorrow morning at work. He also wants me to wear a really tight sweater rather that the company required blouse. I thought this one would be perfect for the job. Don't you?" Linda excitedly asked.

"I don't know how it could be any tighter, so it really should do the job," Nancy replied in a slightly sarcastic manner with a hint of jealously; thinking to herself that it didn't take Linda long to find a potential boyfriend with her new attitude and lifestyle change.

Finally, Linda told Nancy about the other main aspect of her figure training program that involved her ongoing nipple and areola enhancements. Linda noted that between vacuum cupping, rubber O-rings, abdominal muscle exercises, and tightly laced cone bras as well as taking additional supplements, she would elongate her nipples and puff up her areolas to insure they fully filled out the cone bras she was going to model for the new advertising campaign.

Again, Nancy was stunned with this news. She knew that Linda was well endowed with perky firm breasts and long nipples, but this nipple training program seemed a bit extreme to her. She didn't want to discourage Linda with any negative comments, but was less enthusiastic in her reply to her about this last training goal.

"Are you sure that is a good thing to do?" Nancy questioned.

"I had access to a computer at SHAFERLINES, so I went on line in my spare time and looked up the subject and found that it's something that is very safe if done over a period of time which is what they have planned for me. Also, most all the women who went through this elongation process reported an increased level of libido and more intense orgasms, "Linda eagerly explained

Nancy was astonished at her last statement, but acted as though it was enough of an explanation to satisfy her initial concerns. She didn't want to rain on Linda's parade since Linda was so excited with the entire concept of her training plan as well as her new job at New World Marketing and Advertising.

After a few minutes of conversation about what Linda had experienced over the last few days, both women got ready for bed and Nancy applied her nipple O-rings for her first night at home from the kit she had brought back from SHAFERLINES.

Chapter 6

The next morning Linda performed her daily chores by removing her O-rings, taking her supplements, and dressing in accordance with the company dress code as modified by Mark's specific instructions. She started with white bikini panties, black seamed thigh-high nylons and a black garter belt. The seamed nylons had been added to the dress code at SHAFERLINES by instructions from New World, at the request from Fit and Form Lingerie. She tightly laced the cone bra down to where the seams just met producing a 36-1/8 inch bust line and then stepped into her white corset and began the process of lacing it to achieve a 25 inch waist and a 36-1/8 inch hip measurement.

She pulled the white short sleeved sweater over her head, stepped into the black pencil skirt and pulled it up around her waist, tucked in the sweater, and zipped the side zipper so that the sweater was stretched tight over the tips of her cone bra. She then cinched a new 5 inch wide black suede belt down so that it showed off her narrow waist. Finally, Linda slipped on the black suede 5-5/8 inch stiletto heeled pumps with needle toes and low cut throats. With her success in wearing ultra high heels over the weekend, she had decided to skip the 5-1/4 inch height for her permanent work shoe and go directly to the next higher one for her 6-1/2 shoe size.

For the moment, Linda didn't put on the suit jacket until she finished her hair and makeup like the darker bitchier look that they had taught her at the training facility. Finally, she looked at herself in the mirror and marveled at the extreme sweater girl look that she presented. She knew Mark would like the tight sweater over her cone bra since he seemed to favor that look when she had dressed that way this past Friday when Fit and Form Lingerie was in the office. The tight sweater only intensified that look over the blouse that she had worn then.

Linda put on the suit jacket and headed for work in her well-worn car. A newer car was high on her priority list when she started receiving the salary from her new job. She arrived about fifteen minutes early so that could meet Mark and give him a preview of her sweater girl look without her suit jacket. He had specifically requested her to wear a tight white sweater that day to kick off the first day after her visit to SHAFERLINES. As he told her the previous Friday afternoon, she would have to work part time as the receptionist/scheduler while they organized for her new job and found someone else to take over her old position, at least while she was working on the bra advertising project.

1...456789