Unusual Conditions for Employment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Wilson,

You will find in the accompanying envelope, a gift certificate for a very entertaining weekend. It includes the cost of some new office attire as well as a total make-over and a plan to start your figure training program as well as the start of your ultra high heel training program. You must take advantage of this opportunity starting tonight as the enclosed instructions indicate. Please make arrangements to stay over two nights at the SHAFERLINES facility at our cost and return home Sunday evening. A driver will be by to pick you up at 7:00 PM tonight. Again, please read and follow the detailed instructions carefully.

Enjoy,

New World Marketing & Advertising

Her heart was pounding as if she were running in a race. The thoughts of a makeover and new office clothes were still exciting her even though Mark had already told her that she had definitely more earned them. She opened the additional envelope and began reading the detailed instructions that she was to expressly follow. They basically indicated that she was to be picked up at 7:00 PM tonight and to bring along very little personal belongings. Only a small purse with her employee identification, driver's license, and a small amount of cash for incidentals would be needed along with the box with her cone bra.

There was an envelope with ten, fifty dollar bills that was to be used to make a series of tips. The first fifty dollar bill was to be used to tip the driver after the trip to SHAFERLINES facility. The remaining fifty dollar tips would be used to tip the attendants as required at SHAFERLINES. Linda was to stay dressed in the outfit she had worn to work that day except that she should change her bra back to the Company bullet bra style that she worn Monday through Thursday, and she was not to pack any other clothes for the trip other than the cone bra in the original box. An emergency telephone number was given if Linda had to be reached while she was away. She would leave this number and a note for Nancy, who was to be home later that evening, in case there was a need to reach her.

Since Linda didn't have to pack, the only thing she had to do was to change bras and wear the bullet style that she had worn the previous four days. Also, Linda was to wear the pointed toe flat heeled pumps. Linda couldn't wait for the driver to arrive at 7:00 PM, but she did leave a short note for Nancy indicating she would not be home this weekend and if there was an emergency to contact her at the given telephone number. Linda then started pacing the floor as she eagerly waited for the driver even though it was only 6:30 PM.

It was probably the longest half hour in her life before the doorbell rang and an older uniformed driver appeared at her doorstep.

"Are you ready Madam," he politely asked.

"Yes," was the only answer she could come up with in the time that she thought was allotted.

"Good, come with me," he responded as Linda followed without question to the small white limousine parked at the curb in the apartment parking lot.

Chapter 3

The interior of the limousine was very well appointed with various controls and compartments. The window to the driver's compartment was dark smoked glass as was the exterior side windows. Therefore, the landscape was blocked from Linda's view. Having been totally consumed with the events of the last hour, she had forgotten that she had not eaten since lunch. Shortly after starting the journey, the driver lowered the inside window between them and told her to help herself to the meal prepared in the refrigerated compartment directly in front of where she was setting. He indicated that it was a light meal but would suffice till they reached their destination.

Linda removed the box lunch from the compartment finding a very tasty turkey sandwich with all the accoutrements, potato salad, side salad, and chips. She ate the entire meal and disposed of paper container in the sealed trash container. Linda was very comfortable when the driver again lowered the window and indicated there was champagne available from the dispenser near her. Again, she found the glasses and filled one about two thirds full. It was a very good quality champagne and she enjoyed sipping the beverage as they sped along in what she knew was darkness because of the time that had elapsed since leaving her apartment.

After about hour, the vehicle came to a stop and the driver came around and opened the door for her to exit. She slid over the leather seat and stood up with the small purse in her hand. A quick glance revealed that she was standing in front of a large four story brick house, apparently in a country setting. She remembered the note and quickly tipped the gentlemen with the first fifty dollar bill. He thanked her as a woman arrived to greet her at the limousine.

"Welcome to SHAFERLINESS, Ms. Wilson. I'm Jill Anderson, your assigned hostess for the week end. I hope you will enjoy your stay," the tall, well dressed women exclaimed.

"Oh, thank you," Linda responded as she took in the women's outfit.

It consisted of a tightly belted business suit similar to what the women wore at the office. The dark plumb jacket and skirt was delicately tailored with the hem about two inches above the knee. Matching plumb suede, needle toe pumps, with stiletto heels that appeared to be over five and a half inches high, was the most striking element to her ensemble!

"Follow me and let's get you settled in," Jill instructed as she turned and led the way from the massive front door of the huge four story mansion.

Linda followed her hostess inside and gazed at the large, two story, vaulted ceiling of the main entrance. A wide circular stairway led to the second level with a hallway leading to the rear of the house. Jill said that she was escorting Linda to her room which was on the second level and that they would take the elevator at the rear of the hallway rather than use the stairs. When they arrived at her room, Jill opened the door and they both entered the huge bedroom with a vanity, walk in closet, and a large adjoining bathroom.

Jill invited Linda to set down in one of the two arm chairs in the room as an impeccably dressed woman, in a French Maid's outfit, followed them into the room and sat a silver tray and bucket with champagne iced to the neck on a small table between the two chairs. Two fluted glasses accompanied the champagne on the tray. No words were spoken to the maid before she left the room. Linda did observe the maid's outfit that consisted of a tight black mini skirt hemmed to about mid-thigh with a simulated white apron embroidered onto the front of it, a black deep V cut blouse with white frill trimming and exposing much of her ample cleavage, a black six inch wide suede belt tightly cinched around her tiny waist acting as a mini-corset, black seamed fishnet nylons, and needle toed black suede opera pumps with five and a quarter inch stiletto heels similar to the black calf ones that she was only permitted to wear while setting at her reception desk. The pretty maid was impeccably made up and carried out her chores in an expressionless, but professional manner.

Jill poured the champagne in the two glasses, handed one to Linda, keeping one for herself as she set down in the other chair.

"I thought we would relax a minute and talk before we start your makeover," the hostess began.

"Your company indicated that you have only been with them about a week, but that you seemed to have great potential for them, so they wanted to treat you to a makeover and a new wardrobe for work. They are investing a lot in you since they think you will be a long term employee and they just informed me that you will be a model and spokesperson with the Fit and Form Lingerie Company that specializes in cone bras. Also, they say that you are well aware of the company dress code and said that it wouldn't necessary to explain it to you, except that they want you to learn to wear even higher heels than 5-1/4 inch height that you have seen at work in the event of special occasions, promotions, photo sessions, or conventions," Jill continued as Linda listened carefully and thought she was talking about cone bra promotions that she was going to be involved in.

"What heel height are you used to wearing?" the hostess abruptly asked Linda.

"Ah...Well, not very high at all," she responded remembering the heels the girls at work wore and that she had sat in at the office as well as those of Jill's and the maid.

She avoided saying that the highest heels she had ever worn were the kitten heels in her so called formative years and the 3 inch spikes in college.

"I was planning on going out this weekend and finding some higher heels and better clothes, but then I got the invitation to be here instead," Linda added, not answering the question directly.

"How high of heels have ever worn," Jill probed further.

"Actually, I learned to wear 2-1/4 inch heels back when I was sixteen, but I didn't wear them much after that time although I did buy a pair of 3 inch spikes in college, but I only wore them for special occasions," Linda honestly recalled.

"Good, then you haven't developed any bad habits since you have not stood and walked in anything but flats recently. We want to start you out on the right foot, so as to speak. You won't mind, then, if I design a training plan for you to quickly wear the lowest of ultra-high heels?" Jill questioned.

"Oh, course not; I was just admiring the pumps you have on and how easily you move in them. I've wanted to dress more fashionably and wear higher heels, but with school and all I didn't take time to follow through," Linda explained, trying to erase any doubt that she wanted to wear more fashionable clothes and higher heels.

She also decided not to mention her "heel raise" training she had done the last few nights as it may have been the wrong thing to say.

"It may take some long term practice to wear the higher ranges of ultra-high heels properly, but we will start you off immediately with 5-1/4 inch stilettos which you will wear to work Monday. By the end of the evening I'm sure you can master these heels. There is nothing to be gained by starting off with any less of a heel height. By the end of the weekend, you may be surprised at the heel height you can wear, at least for limited times. In the long term, after your intensive training program, I'm sure you will be able to wear ultra high heels continually for those special business occasions. You need to know that 5-1/4 inch heels will probably be the lowest heel height that you will normally wear at work or company business. Are you up for the challenge?" Jill further questioned.

Linda wanted to succeed so quickly that it didn't make any difference what heel height Jill was talking about, and she simply blurted, "I'd love to be able to wear ultra high heels of any height."

This new found exotic challenge appealed to her basic instincts since she had lead somewhat of a non-eventful life as a teenager as well as in her early adulthood years, mostly due to her mother's very conservative upbringing throughout the years.

"To be honest, I was really intrigued by the whole notion of the high fashion atmosphere at the office this past week. The tightly belted outfits and ultra high heels reminded me of things I've read about that took place in the late Fifties and early Sixties which I've always admired. That's why I enjoyed wearing the bullet and cone bras at work this week," Linda reflected.

"That's a good attitude since some other training will also be a part of your long term plan that I'll go over with you later in detail. Your company has instructed us to start you on a long term figure training program as a part of your new responsibilities leading the marketing effort with Fit and Form Lingerie Company," Jill explained.

"Yes, my boss said to me this afternoon that since I'm going to be the lead person promoting the cone bra project, I would need addition figure training to meet what he termed my new specialized job requirements. So, I'm excited about the whole training concept," Linda exclaimed.

Jill continued, "Good then let's get started. Kick off your shoes so I can measure you for your shoe size."

Without hesitation, Linda reached down and removed the flats that she had been instructed to wear this evening, exposing her nylon covered feet. Jill removed an old fashioned type of shoe size measuring tool from the drawer of the table between the two chairs and knelt in front her. The measuring tool was much more complicated than those of the standard tool found in old fashion shoe stores. It held the front part of the foot much like a variable sized, open toed sandal, in that it could be adjusted for width and length at the ball of the foot.

In addition, the heel portion of the device could be adjusted to obtain the correct heel width and heel seat length. The stainless steel bar connecting the two portions of the measuring device was uniquely designed to also be adjustable in length as well as to three different angles. Both the arch and heels angles as well as "toe down" positions could be set to obtain exact dimensions of each foot for various angles, simulating a variety of extreme heel heights!

Jill carefully measured each of Linda's feet obtaining a variety of dimensional data for both of her feet from flat to extremely high pitched arched positions, all with several toe down positions. She carefully recorded all the measurements on a preprinted form that was also in the table drawer.

"It looks as though you are a perfect size 6-1/2 B. We have some stock heels in your size, so we can get you started right away," Jill noted out loud.

"My guess is that you are a perfect candidate for ultra high heel training since you seem to have very flexible arches and insteps that naturally flex forward as required when wearing such heel heights. With the proper exercises and other training it should be a breeze for you master the art of wearing the highest possible heels," Jill further noted in an enthusiastic and upbeat tone.

"Since we didn't know your other sizes other than the bust line data that was forwarded to us from the HR Department of your Company, we need to measure you for your new outfits as soon as possible. If you would remove your clothes and put on the robe you'll find in the closet, our seamstress will be here in a few minutes. Just put all your work clothes and shoes in a bag that's also in the closet," the hostess explained.

Jill quickly left the room and Linda hurriedly set about the task of getting ready for the seamstress to arrive. She went to the closet and found the lone robe hanging on the rack. Without hesitation, she quickly disrobed and put all of her clothes in the bag that she wore to work that day, as well as the bullet bra that she had changed into, including her panties, and pointed toed flat shoes as instructed, after putting on the robe. Jill had also instructed her to put her small purse and box with the cone bra on the shelf as well.

In just a few minutes the seamstress arrived to measure for her new wardrobe. Linda couldn't believe the detail data that was recorded since she measured every conceivable part of her physical anatomy except for breast and nipple measurements. It took almost a half hour for the entire process to be completed. The seamstress said that there was a staff of custom dressmakers on site and indicated it would only be less than an hour before her first outfit would be ready. Linda remembered to tip the seamstress fifty dollars for her very concentrated effort in obtaining all the necessary data for her new outfits.

Chapter 4

Linda passed the time in her room by beginning to read the booklet that was left in the room for "suggested reading". It was a fascinating summary of SHAFERLINES, including its business plan, as well as many other interesting and pertinent facts concerning their business. The booklet explained how SHAFERLINES was involved in, at least, three areas of female figure enhancement in conjunction with fashions that emphasized those same augmentations.

In addition, the booklet included an extensive section on high heels, both from a physiological and technical standpoint. It referenced several books and papers on the subject and generally quoted one that was compiled and written by one of the founders of SHAFERLINES. It was fascinating to Linda how much research had been done on the subject. Specifically, she noted the various ranges of heel heights that were described in this section and how it they related to shoes sizes. The booklet had a chart, or spreadsheet, that displayed the heel height ranges relative to specific women's shoe sizes.

She noted for her shoe size of 6-1/2, which was at the lower end of the average or medium size range for women, that heels were defined as ultra high if they were 5-1/4 to 6-5/16 inches in height. Also, "past-the-vertical-arch" heel height of 6-9/16 inches and "ballet" heel heights, up to over ten and a half inches, were also examined and detailed in this absolute marvelous mini-treatise of ultra high, and ultra high-plus heels! The past the vertical arch pumps that were shown on the invitation card she had received earlier that evening, reminded Linda of the exquisite beauty of such a heel height.

In a few minutes, Jill returned to the room as Linda finished the high heel section of the booklet.

Jill realized that Linda was reading the material left in the room and said, "Oh, I'm happy to see that you found our SHAFERLINES overview. I hope it gives you an idea of what we do?"

"I was amazed at the technical information, particularly in the ultra high heel section of the booklet which is all that I had time to read in detail," Linda responded enthusiastically.

Jill responded by noting, "When you have time you should read about all our other services since you're also going to be involved in most all aspects of our training over the next few weeks, both here on weekends as well as in your home."

"Yes, as I previously said, I know that I'll be involved in some additional figure training since I'll be interacting with Fit and Form Lingerie Company and other customers, so my boss indicated that those details would be gone over here this weekend," Linda pleasantly agreed.

Jill continued and said, "Yes, they will but after you read the entire overview; right now while your outfit is being put together, we'll get you going on your makeover."

Jill led Jane out her room door to the hallway and then to an elevator located at the far end. She explained to Jane after they entered the elevator that the beauty and hair salon was located on the third floor along with other specialized training rooms. Jill said that there was a partial staff on duty 24 hours a day and some were permanent with living quarters located in a separate quarters behind the main residence. She did not indicate what was located on the fourth floor of the SHAFERLINES mansion.

Linda continued to follow Jill out of the elevator and on to the salon room down the hall. Jill had Linda set in a beauty parlor type of chair still dressed in the robe; where there was a woman standing in an outfit similar to the one the maid had worn earlier in her room. Actually, it was an identical ensemble complete with the tight black mini skirt hemmed to about mid-thigh with the simulated white apron embroidered onto the front of it, a black deep V cut blouse with white frill trimming and exposing much of her ample cleavage. The black six inch wide suede belt, black seamed fishnet nylons, and matching black suede opera pumps with five and a quarter inch stiletto heels completed, what apparently was the standard maid uniform at the training facility.

Jill said the beautician would give her a complete facial and then take her to another room for another phase of her training plan. The woman spent about forty five minutes doing the full makeover but Linda did not see what she looked like until after the women completed the process.

123456...9