Unusual Conditions for Employment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was in front of Mark who stood up and tightened and bow tied the four lacing cords on each terrycloth bra cup such that in squeezed the breast base, mid length, outer diameter of the areola, and the nipple base to his satisfaction. It was another method to be used on the treadmill in her overall nipple and areola training plan in addition to vacuum cupping, hormones, and nipple O-rings.

Mark then helped her up on the treadmill and set the speed to two miles an hour to start. Linda walked in those 6 inch heels and found the proper cadence and balance for that speed before he turned the speed up to about four miles an hour. She was to maintain that speed for ten minutes before he would reduce the speed to less than one mile an hour which was a slow walk gate, but set the treadmill on a ten degree decline which would stretch her ankles and insteps to even high angles since her toes would be forced down thereby increasing the effective height of her heels to more than the next level of her high heel training goals. He set the treadmill for two minutes.

After her trek on the treadmill, Mark helped Linda do her nipple and areola vacuum cup training which she liked when he performed the procedure since it was much more pleasurable than when she did it at SHAFERLINES during her training period. After her physical training time, she took a shower and he had her change back into the outfit she had worn over including the cone bra, but less the destroyed panties, and sent her home to do her nipple O-ring training. They French kissed passionately and Linda rubbed her taught nipples against his chest while at the same time massaged his swollen penis through her skirt and his pants with her groin.

When they came up for air, Linda breathed, "When am I'm going to get some benefits from what I am feeling down below?"

"You'll get your chance Wednesday when you come back here for your training session, but in the meantime I want you to go to your gynecologist and get on the pill so that I can really service you properly. On Wednesday you can look forward to the best tit fuck of your life when we both cum at the same time!" Mark forcefully responded to her leading question.

"Oh my God; is that a promise?" she cooed as she was surprised and at his quick change of language which further aroused her.

"Yes, and I want you to let me know what type of bondage you want to be in when that happens. It will be before you work out and will be on the St. Andrews Cross or some other type of bondage of my choice. You'll have till tomorrow night when I text you at home for anything you may prefer including if you have any 'Damsel in Distress' fantasies that you may want to act out; I can accommodate that as well. Now I want you to go home and do your nipple exercises and I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning and be sure to wear your cone bra," Mark instructed Linda authoritatively.

All she could think about on the way home was what type on bondage he had in mind for her on Wednesday evening. Her mind raced thinking about the potential fantasies she could suggest for that night. When Linda got home, the first thing she did was get on line and investigate the BDSM world including dominate and submissive roles and typical relationships between the two personalities. There was a wealth of information on the subject, a lot of which she could definitely relate to.

Linda performer her O-ring nipple procedure and went to bed with her mind still thinking about all that had happened that day at lunch when she learned that she was definitely sexually submissive to Mark. Those thoughts as well as the information and images she also seen on the internet caused her to feel a wave of excitement and arousal before drifting off to sleep.

Linda arrived at work the next day a little early, dressed in another company supplied suit and accessories, including the cone bra, so she could quickly model it for Mark before starting her receptionist and scheduling functions. She took off her coat and modeled the tight blouse for him with the pointed bra poking out sensuously for his viewing pleasure.

"You look fabulous as usual and I hope you come up with an exotic bondage fantasy by early this evening so that if I need to pick up anything I can get it later this evening or before you come over tomorrow night. Otherwise, I can figure out one that I know you'll enjoy; your choice, just text me at home later this evening," Mark directed.

"Yes sir," Linda answered before she went back to the receptionist desk.

She would be training someone to take over her duties before becoming fully involved with the "Fit and Form Lingerie Company's" cone bra marketing program. Since it was Tuesday, the day was pretty busy in general and since Linda was training a new girl to take over her job as the receptionist/scheduler, it was very time consuming for her and the next thing she knew it was five o'clock.

Linda left and quickly drove home and thought about what she would text Mark about her bondage role play fantasy for tomorrow evening. Some of the same fantasies that she had thought about when she left Mark's place last night did come to mind, but the two that seemed to excite her the most was that of being a captive of white slave traders and a spy that was tortured to confess her motives.

On the other hand, since Mark wouldn't have much time to prepare for any scenario that she could come up with, Linda decided that because of such short notice, he should be the one to pick the bondage situation of his choice. So before she started her daily training routine at the apartment that evening, she texted him that he should surprise her with his own bondage scenario. He quickly replied and indicated that was a good idea and that he had a perfect one in mind for her situation.

To be continued

1...456789