Unusual First Meeting Ch. 05

Story Info
Group sex at our housewarming party.
1.4k words
4.47
9.2k
9
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 03/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you are enjoying this completely fictional saga. If you are, then likes and comments would be appreciated. I hope there is some life left in these characters and I hope you enjoy their adventures.

After our first foursome with Liam and Cara we rapidly reached the point where we rarely spent a night apart and having two homes was pointless. Neither of us was really happy about either place so we found somewhere we both liked and got rid of our old places and settled in together. Once we had moved in to our new home, we, of course, had to have a housewarming party. Evan, Mike and Chris from our first encounter were invited and Evan brought a girl, Gina, that he was seeing at the time. Cara and Liam were there and they brought another couple, Cliff and Andrea that were part of a crowd that Angie knew.

Numerous other friends heard through the grapevine and showed up but this was the core group that stayed for the really fun part of the party. There was a fair bit of sexual tension all evening as people danced on the small patio outside and there were couples on chairs and couches making out. From about ten pm people started taking their make out sessions home until by about eleven thirty there was only our core group left. At that point I was making out with Angie, ably helped by Chris. Cara, Liam and Mike were getting into it on the big armchair. Cliff, Andrea, Evan and Gina were all getting hot and heavy on the other couch. A litter of clothes was rapidly appearing on the floor and the air was filled with moans, gasps and grunts of appreciation along with a strong scent of sexual arousal.

Angie and Chris were sharing a tongue duelling kiss and Chris had his hands up Angie's shirt fondling her ample tits. I was behind her with my right hand up her skirt playing with her bare, and decidedly wet pussy. I moved my hand from her skirt and used both hands to lift her shirt off over her head. Angie took Chris's shirt off and I removed my own. Angie turned to me and we started the kissing and tit fondling routine while Chris unzipped Angie's skirt and, with a bit of help from her, pulled it off. He dropped his jeans and boxers and sat down behind her with his erection pressed up against her bum. Angie, meanwhile, was undoing my jeans and made me stand so she could get them off. As I had freed up the space at that end of the couch, she laid herself back with her head on the arm and pulled me by my cock so she could suck it.

At the same time, she spread her legs and Chris took the hint to slip between them and start running his tongue up and down her wet slit. He was soon delving his tongue right into her hole as far as he could and Angie was starting to hump her hips up to meet his probes. At the same time she was alternately licking around the head of my cock and then taking it deep into her mouth with plenty of suction. Suddenly she pulled off my cock and hissed at Chris,

"Suck my clit!" He promptly complied and she clamped his head between her thighs as she came hard. He kept gently licking her cunt lips as she came down from her cum until she said,

"Now fuck me please." He brought his cock to her cunt lips and she was so wet from her cum he just slipped his whole length inside in one steady push.

"Oooooh yes! Nice and slow for now." he started a steady pumping in and out and you could hear her cunt squishing as she was so wet. There were nice noises coming from her other end too as she was back to working my cock with her mouth, taking almost all of it at each stroke while gently fondling my balls at the same time. After a short while she pulled off and said,

"Don't cum in my mouth. I want you in me when he's done. Harder Chris. Make me cum again while you give me your spunk."

Chris started to pound his cock into her and work her clit with his thumb. Angie was bucking and writhing under him and giving muffled squeals around my cock in her mouth. She pulled off my cock and screamed,

"Fuuuuck yes! Cumming ooooooh!"

"Me too! Yeaaaaaagh!" yelled Chris slamming his cock right up her cunt as he blasted his spunk into her. They just lay there for a while, getting their breath back, then as Chris slowly pulled his deflating cock out of Angie it was followed by a steady trickle of their combined cum. Chris stood up and moved back. Angie pulled me round between her legs and tugged my cock straight to her sloppy cunt. I slid in without any resistance and we kissed as I fucked her with steady strokes. No rush to cum for either of us. Just loving each other.

Gina came over and pulled Chris away to join her and Evan on the other couch. It seemed everybody was swapping around for round two. Slippery cocks were being pushed into sloppy cunts all-round the room and the air was heavy with the aroma of male and female cum.

Cliff and Andrea appeared alongside us enquiring if they could join in. A quick non-verbal check with Angie that it was ok and I pulled out of her. We rearranged ourselves on the couch so that the girls were in the middle and us guys on the ends. We soon got into it and I was kissing Andrea while playing with her tits with one hand and fingering her obviously well fucked cunt with the other. Looking over her shoulder I could see that Cliff and Angie were similarly engaged. Cliff then slid to the floor and pulled Angie to the edge of the cushion. Despite the fact that she had just been fucked he soon had his tongue deep in her cunt and she was whimpering and squirming with enjoyment. I decided that, maybe, that would be interesting and put Andrea in the same position. Her cunt glistened as I slid my hands up her thighs and parted her lips. The fluid inside was heavily flecked with white and it was starting to ooze out. I brought my tongue to the bottom of her slit and licked up to the top, flicking it around her clit when I got there.

It was obviously a mixture of her cum and whoever she had been fucking before she started playing with me. It wasn't gross and I moved my tongue back to her hole and inserted it as far as it would go. Her hands came to the back of my head to encourage me in my efforts and her hips pushed her cunt up to meet my tongue thrusts. I could feel that she was getting ready to cum so I moved up and sucked her clit into my mouth while flicking my tongue around it. I brought a hand up and inserted two fingers in her cunt searching for her g-spot. Guess I must have found it because she nearly bucked me off as she came hard with a gush of fluid around my thrusting fingers.

The party started to wind down after that and people were heading off home until eventually Angie and I were on our own. By mutual consent we decided to leave clean up until the morning and headed to bed.

Angie pushed me onto my back on the bed and slipped her mouth over my soft cock cleaning all the accumulated cum off it and managed to get me hard one last time. She rolled on her side and pulled me behind her and I slid into her sloppy cunt in the spoon position. We enjoyed a slow fuck with lots of kissing and fondling until we both managed to cum one last time and drifted off to sleep with my cock still sheathed in her warm wet cunt.

We had a lot of fun and love in that first flat and we were quite sad to leave when we were finally able to get a house.

Keep watching if you enjoyed this episode as there will be more tales to tell.