Unusual First Meeting Ch. 04

Story Info
A foursome with friends.
2.1k words
4.36
7.4k
4
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 03/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to work on Monday the other guys were soon asking about the fact that I had vanished on Sunday morning and so had Angie. They were a bit peeved that I had taken her away as they were hoping to have some more fun with her. They were sceptical about her being a steam railway enthusiast and I got a lot of banter about what we had really done. After I showed them the photos from the previous day, they got even worse, especially after seeing the flashing shots.

When the work day finally dragged to an end, I headed home. After showering and having a ready-made curry from the freezer I thought about whether to phone Angie but wondered if It was too soon. Didn't want to seem pushy but in the end I did.

"Hey you!" she answered, "I was hoping you would ring. I really enjoyed myself yesterday. The day and the evening. Please say we can see each other again soon."

"There was me worrying I might seem pushy ringing so soon but it seems I needn't have."

"Absolutely not. Was a great day out. I need to get some housework and washing done the next couple of evenings but how about you come to mine Wednesday evening and I'll cook?"

"That sounds brilliant!" I exclaimed. "What time?"

"Any time after work." she replied. "Tell you what. Take some clean clothes to work and come straight here. You can shower here. I know you said you get sweaty and dusty in that warehouse." With visions of Angie, maybe, joining me in the shower I readily agreed.

I got to Angie's place about half past five. Her flat was the top floor of an old terraced house. She had a nice size living room that had once been a master bedroom. Her bedroom was a bit smaller but still big enough for a double bed, wardrobe, etc. The bathroom had been left intact and the back bedroom converted to a kitchen. It was nicer than my place which was rather cramped.

Angie ushered me off to the bathroom as food would not be too long but my hopes of us showering together were dashed as she headed back to the kitchen. As the weather was still really hot, I had just brought a t-shirt and gym shorts to wear after my shower. Angie was wearing another spaghetti strap shirt and a tennis skirt Neither of which covered very much.

"I hope you like chicken supreme?" Angie asked.

"Oh yes! Love it." I replied and as I said it her doorbell rang.

"Wonder who that is." queried Angie as she went to the door. She opened it to reveal a lovely looking girl about our age dressed in shorts and a scoop necked t-shirt that showed off her cleavage and legs very nicely.

"Ooops!" the girl exclaimed, "Sorry, didn't know you had company."

"It's ok." said Angie. "This is Ian. Ian, this is Cara from downstairs."

After the introductions Cara explained that she was going to invite Angie down for a drink later. Angie said we were about to eat so, if it was ok to bring me along as well, she would love to. When that was agreed Cara left and Angie explained that they hung out together quite a bit. I was fine with having a drink with them so Angie served up our food which was delicious.

"I'm not really dressed for socialising." I said. Angie assured me I was fine and she would be going just as she was. We cleared up after our meal and headed downstairs. As we were going down Angie explained that Cara and Liam had the use of the garden as their flat was ground floor so we would almost certainly be out there in this weather. Sure enough, Cara ushered us straight out into the garden where there was a patio set up with table and chairs. They also had a fridge out there and Angie explained that as they hung out together a lot it was a joint effort between them to keep it stocked with drinks. As we were settling into chairs Liam appeared and went straight to Angie, pulling her up and wrapping his arms around her in a bear hug and kissing her soundly. After a minute or so of tongue lashing, he eased back a bit and brought his hands round from behind Angie's back to squeeze both of her tits while saying,

"Hi there gorgeous. How's you this evening"

"I'm fine thanks." replied Angie. "Meet my new friend Ian." i don't think Liam had really registered my presence until then but he turned and offered his hand and we shook.

"Pleased to meet you." he said, "Any friend of Angie's is welcome here."

"Thank you." I replied, "I can see you are obviously good friends." Angie giggled,

"The three of us have been very close for quite a while now." Liam got beers for all of us from the fridge and handed them out.

"To close friends." he toasted.

"So where did you find this lovely looking fella?" asked Cara. I was wondering how Angie was going to answer that considering the circumstances of our first meeting.

"Oh, I was chatting to Evan at Circles and Liam was in the group of workmates he was with. We rather hit it off during the evening and we had a really great day out on Sunday so here we are." We had to explain how we finished up at a steam railway. Our hosts were amazed that Angie would have been interested. She said that she would never have thought of going before but having enjoyed it so much she was hoping I would take her again. I mentioned about a gala coming up at the Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland Railway and perhaps we could have a weekend away. When I told them about the stunning scenery Cara and Liam said they might be up for it too. With that Cara jumped up and came over and sat on my lap.

"We better make sure we're compatible before we go away for a weekend." she said before starting to kiss me, darting her tongue into my mouth. Pulling back, she said,

"I know those two are fine but let's see how we get on." as she slid her hand up the leg of my shorts and grabbed my cock.

I glanced over at Angie to see her move onto Liam's lap and start making out with him. My cock was rapidly growing in Cara's hand as she stood up.

"Let's take this inside." she said, "These chairs are not the most comfortable to play on." She let go of my cock, took her hand out of my shorts and grabbed my hand to lead me inside. We went straight through to the bedroom with Angie and Liam close behind. Cara pulled me round to the far side of the bed, turned to face me and immediately pulled my shirt off over my head. I followed her lead and did the same to her. She put her arms round me and pulled me close, mashing her tits against my chest.

"Mmmmmm!" she moaned as she slipped her tongue between my lips and started a tongue-lashing kiss while sliding her hands down to the waistband of my shorts and pushing them down to pool at my feet. I kicked them off and quickly unbuttoned her shorts and did the same to her. Glancing across the bed I could see Angie and Liam were doing the same things we were. I moved my mouth off Cara's and dragged my tongue around to her ear and after a brief tease there worked my way down the side of her neck, making my way towards her right tit.

This caused some appreciative moans and squeaks form Cara and I was hearing similar from the other side of the bed. Cara groaned again as I got my lips around her nipple and flicked my tongue over it. My left hand, meanwhile, was busy on her left tit. I moved my mouth to her left nipple and slid my hand down to slip between her thighs. She parted her legs slightly so I could slip my fingers down over her smooth pussy. As my middle finger got to the bottom of her slit, I applied some pressure and as I moved my hand back up it slipped between her lips producing a gasp from Cara. I turned her so her back was too the bed and gently lowered her down.

As she went down my tongue travelled from her nipple down to her smooth pussy. I lifted her legs so as to get full access for me to lick up and down her slit, pausing at the top each time to swirl my tongue around her clit. After doing this for a while I inserted my tongue all the way into her cunt and started to search for her g-spot. A lurch of her hips and a squeal from her mouth told me that I found it. Working her nipples with my hand, her g-spot with my tongue and her clit with my nose soon had her humping her hips up to me and She started to squeal as she came hard. I could feel her cum trickling passed my tongue as she thrashed through her climax. As I slowed down and started to back off her cunt, I could hear Angie squealing her way through a massive cum from the tongue lashing that Liam was giving her.

Cara pushed away and stood up,

"Your turn now." she said, pushing me down on my back on the bed. She slid on top of me, mashing her tits on my chest and kissing me to taste herself on my lips and tongue. Then she slid back down dragging those hard nipples over my chest and onto my thighs. Her mouth followed behind, licking and nibbling until she got to my cock where she licked from base to tip. She swirled her tongue around the head and then looked up at me,

"Nice cock." she said before sliding the head into her mouth and continuing the tongue swirling. She looked up into my eyes and slowly took nearly all of my cock into her mouth. It felt awesome. I became aware of noises to my right and saw that Liam and Angie had gone for a 69 with Angie on top. They were both busy working on each other with lots of squelching and slurping and they were both making very appreciative grunts and moans. I looked back at Cara to see her bobbing her head up and down on my cock and thought,

"I'm not gonna last too long if she keeps doing that." She must have sensed this and pulled off my cock with a pop. Keeping a grip on my cock with one hand she moved up and aimed at her snatch. She sank down on it with a groan and grinned at me.

"That feels soooo good." she cooed.

"Feels awesome from this end too." I panted as she rocked her hips to rub her clit on my pubes. She continued the rocking motion but getting faster and faster as she worked towards cumming. I reached out and started rolling and squeezing her nipples.

"Keep doing that." she wailed, her face screwing up with her fast-approaching orgasm.

My attention was caught by the action next to us as Angie and Liam had switched to missionary position. Liam had Angie's knees up to her ears and was pounding into her. Angie was doing her best to pound right back and they were obviously well on the way to cumming. Watching them and feeling Cara's cunt clamping on my cock brought me to the edge too.

"Awwwwww yeeeeess!" Cara Wailed.

"Arghhhh!" I howled as I blasted jets of spunk into her clasping cunt. Similar sound were emanating from alongside as Liam was obviously emptying his balls into Angie. We all rested for a minute or two getting our breath back the Cara climbed off me saying,

"We need to reconnect before you go soft." She pulled me off the bed and took my place, lying on her back and spreading her legs as Liam got off Angie to slip into her sloppy cunt.

"C'mere!" exclaimed Angie still lying as Liam had left her. Her pussy was still gaping and a trickle of spunk was starting to run out.

"Get in me!" she demanded and I sank my cock into her sloppy hole. She pulled me down on top of her and wrapped her arms and legs around me.

"Welcome home." she breathed in my ear. I thought to myself,

"Thats absolutely right. I am home."

Angie has been welcoming me home like that for over twenty years now. There have been many more adventures along the way so watch this space.