Unusual First Meeting Ch. 10

Story Info
We holiday in Devon and make new friends.
2.3k words
4.71
851
1
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 03/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke next morning to another hot, sunny day. After a light breakfast of toast and marmalade we took our coffees and went to sit in the sun.

"I feel like being a bit lazy today and just getting some tanning time." Angie said as she relaxed in a chair outside.

"How about Budleigh beach?" I replied.

"Oh yeah!" Naked in the sun sounds good to me." Angie concurred.

We finished our coffee and were about to go inside to sort out stuff for the day when Jo and Adrian appeared from next door.

"Got any plans for today" Jo asked.

We explained and they looked at eachother and nodded.

"Can we tag along." Jo queried.

"No problem." I replied, knowing that Angie would be ok with it.

"Want to all go in the same car?" Adrian asked.

"I thought to just walk along the coast path, if everyone is ok with that?" I said.

Everyone was fine with that so we set off for the camp shop to stock up on supplies for the day. Making sure that included plenty of high factor sun cream.

It was a pleasant walk along the coast path to the beach and when we got there it wasn't too crowded. We found ourselves a spot to set up and Angie and I were stripped in seconds.

"We havn't done this before." jo said as she looked around at the various naked people on display. They ranged from 20's people like us to two couples, obviously together, who looked in their 60's.

"It feels great once you do it." Angie replied, "Come on, let us help."

She started to remove Adrians shirt so I got to work on stripping Jo. They didn't put up any resistance but I heard Jo gasp and mutter,

"Oh my god!" as I removed her bikini bottoms.

I saw Angie grab one of the tubes of sunscreen from our bag and start to cover Adrian so I grabbed another and put a dab on Jo's forehead. I worked all the way to her feet, making sure the white areas where the sun had not tanned her tits and pussy area got special attention.

After we had all got a layer of suncream on we settled on our towels to get some sun. The girls stretched out alongside each other so they could chat. They both adopted the same pose, lying on their fronts with their legs spread a bit to tan the inside of their thighs.

Adrian and I sat either side of them to watch the scenery go by. There were several singles and couples strolling along the water line. Most of the guys took a good look at our girls as they went by. Some just tried to peer through their shades and not make it obvious. Others had a blatant stare. I would grin and nod to show I wasn't bothered.

After a while a group of four young guys came along with one carrying a football. They ambled past doing the blatant stare so they got a grin and nod from me.

They went a little further along the beach obviously discussing something, then turned and came back. They stopped in front of us and the guy with the ball said,

"We haven't got enough for five a side but if you guys fancy joining, we could do four a side?"

Jo demurred a bit but after a bit of coaxing, she decided to join in. The four guys split up so two were with Jo and Adrian and two with us. We set up bags and towels as "goals" and kicked off.

We were soon all having fun chasing the ball but Jo wasn't used to this sort of activity and she stumbled and fell over. One of the lads was close and soon helped her up but he then gave her an extended hug while checking she was alright. He put his arms around her and pulled her against him. When he let her go, she was a bit flushed but grinned at Adrian as play restarted.

None of us were very good but the four lads managed to score and it was obvious that they were enjoying watchong Angie and Jo running around and bending to pick up the ball.

After about an hour we were ready to stop and get some lunch. We had brought quite a bit but not enough for eight. The lads said they had left their stuff back up the beach a bit, so Angie said for them to go and get it and join us.

We had a quick dip in the sea to cool off while we waited and then we all settled down, sharing the food and drink we had brought.

We did the getting to know you routine and the lads were amazed to learn this was Jo and Adrian's first time at a nude beach and the fact that they were so comfortable with everyone watching as they played football.

"I think I was having so much fun I didn't even think about it." Jo said.

Craig spoke up for the lads, "Well you and Angie have made our day."

"What?" Jo answered, "Looking at these?" She surprised us all by cupping her tits with her hand and bouncing them.

"I'm sure they enjoyed looking at these too." declared Angie, spreading her legs to display her shaved cunt to everyone.

"I'm sure they would love to know what they would feel like too." I piped up.

" I'm sure they would." Angie agreed, "What do you think Jo? Should we take them back with us and let them find out?"

Jo looked at Adrian and asked, "What do you think Babe?"

Adrian looked straight back at her, "If you fancy it I think it could be a lot of fun." he said.

We all scrambled to collect up our stuff and set off along the coast path.

After stopping at the camp shop again to stock up on beer and snacks we we all went to the lads place. Theyu had hired a lodge so they could have four rooms. That meant there was a larger space for us all to play in.

There were two showers and as we all needed to get rid of the sand from the beach they were soon in use. It was no surprise to me that Angie took one of the lads with her but I think it was a bit of a shock for Adrian when Jo did the same.

"No fucking in there." I said as they disappeared, "Save that for afterwards so we can all watch."

Angie and Jo giggled and gave us a thumbs up. To be fair, they were quick but, no doubt, they would have had a good groping session while removing the sand. The rest of us guys sorted out the drinks and snack before taking our turns in the showers. Nobody bothered with clothes when we all congregated in the main room afterwards.

"Lets grab a beer and settle down to watch the show." I said to Adrian.

"Really?" he replied, "Just watch?"

"Yeah!" I affirmed, "We'll watch the girls take on the lads and them we can have our turn. Lovely sloppy seconds for both of us. Those young lads will have a pretty quick recovery time so by the time we have finished with the girls they'll be ready for round two. Those two are going to be thoroughly fucked today"

Angie gave Jo a hug and said,

"Just follow my lead and we'll really have some fun."

She grabbed two of the lads by their cocks and sat on one of the couches. She beckoned Jo and patted the space alongside her.

"Bring those two over here." she said

Jo moved over beside her,followed by the other two lads. Angie still had her two cocks in her hands and started blowing both of the. Jo quickly got that idea and followed suit with her two. The room filled with slurping sounds and groans from the lads.

After a few minutes of this Angie stood up and got one of the lads to sit where she had been. She turned her back to him and impaled herself on his rock hard cock.

"Fuck, that feels good!" she groaned before leaning forward and taking the other lad's cock back into her mouth. Jo seemed to like that idea too, so we were treated to the sight of the two girls bouncing on a hard cock while slurping on another one.

Angie pulled her mouth off the cock she was sucking and looked towards Jo whe was working her mouth enthusiastically on the cock in front of her,

"Slow down a bit on that sucking." she advised, "Make him save his spunk for your pussy."

"That sounds great to me." the lad getting sucked gasped.

"You won't have to wait long." The guy fucking Jo groaned, "I'm about to cum."

"Me too!" gasped the guy fucking Angie. They both stiffened almost simultaneously and yelled as they filled the girls with ropes of hot cum.

Angie lifted herself off the cock she had been fucking and, as she did, dribbles of cum dripped out of her cunt. She spun herself around to kneel on the couch, presenting her delightful arse to the guy she had been sucking.

"Your turn." she grinned. He hesitated for a second, looking at her slick cunt lips, but he obviously decided to go for it and shoved his cock up Angie's cunt all the way to the balls with one thrust.

"Oh, fuck, yesssss!" she yelped as he started thrusting his cock in and out, hard and fast.

Jo and her second lad had done the same thing and the sound of skin slapping on skin was competing with the sloshing sound as sloppy cunts were taking a hammering from hard cocks.

"I'm cumming!" Jo screamed.

"Me too!" yelled the lad ramming his cock into her and spraying another load of spunk into her already sloppy cunt.

As the second lad pulled his cock out of Jo Adrian stood her up and kissed her. He slipped a couple of fingers into her sloppy cunt and said,

" That was so fucking hot. I want this pussy now."

"Oh god yes!" Jo answered, "Those two gave me a great fucking, now I need you to make love to me."

Adrian laid her back on the couch and got between her legs. His rock-hard cock slid into her well used cunt without any effort at all. They kissed, softly as his cock started a gentle movement in her well lubricated pussy.

I hung back, watching Angie get well fucked by the lad hammering her from behind. They were both moaning and gasping until he yelled,

"Oh fuck! Cuming, ahhhhhh!"

"Yeah! Fill me up!" Angie screamed as he pumped his spunk into her already overflowing cunt.

As he stepped back and his cock slid out I could see large dribbles of cum running down Angie's thighs. I grabbed her and spun her around. Laying her down on the couch acrooss the room from Jo and Adrian, I rammed my cock into her incredibly sloppy cunt.

"That feels awesome!" I said as I bottomed out with my cockhead up against her cervix.

"You always feel awesome to me." Angie said and kissed me. "Now give me one more load and then I need a break and something to eat and drink."

After Adrian and I had finished reclaiming our girls sloppy cunts we decided that pizza was required to refuel us all.

The girls sloped off to shower together while us guys sorted out the pizza order and then took turns showering as well.

After pizza and a few more drinks we started to play again with the girls swapping lads so they could each fuck the two they hadn't done the first time. We all emptied our balls into the girls again and then the four of us headed back to our vans for some much-needed sleep.

The next morning we were, once again, enjoying our morning coffee.

"I reckon you really enjoyed last night?" I said.

" Oooooh yeah!" Angie replied, All those cocks, so much fun."

She suddenly looked worried and put her hand on my arm,

"You do know that the only cock I want all the time is yours don't you?" she asked.

I answered without even thinking about it,

"Perhaps we should make it official then?"

Angie's eyebrows tried to merge into her hairline and her eyes bugged out, "Are you asking me to fucking marry you?" she squeaked.

"I guess I am." I said.

" There was a split second hesitation as that sank in,

"Yes, yes, fucking absolutely yes!" she screamed and launched herself at me. Her lips hit mine so hard it hurt while her arms went around me so tight it was hard to breath. Suddenly, my face was wet and I pulled back as much as I could to see tears pouring down her cheeks, I brought a hand up to wipe them away but she stopped me,

"Don't," she whispered, "I'm just so fucking happy. How long have you been thinking about this?"

"For about one second before I said it." I replied, "Have you been thinking about it?"

"For about one second after you said it." she answered.

"Well I think we better go out and see if we can find a ring before you change your mind." I joked. This provoked another flood of tears,

"I would absolutely love that." she spluttered through the tears.

Please vote and comment if you like what you have read so far.

More to come soon I hope.