Unusual Hostesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During this show no-one from the audience had joined the girls, but when it was over Sarah invited them with a gesture to come over. Just like Bella earlier she assumed the wide stance position and then remained motionless, her intentions were obvious and the sister did not need to be invited twice; Alex stepped aside to get a better view of his wife. Just like Gigi did earlier, both sisters placed their palms at Sarah's calves and began to caress her long slender legs moving upwards; her skin was soft and smooth, her muscles toned by delicate, it was obvious to the girls that the woman took great care of her assets. The Hadid sisters were slow and methodical, they fondled, massaged and sometimes even groped Sarah's body, especially her firm round thighs. The entire spectacle lasted even longer than the one the girls did by themselves.

"I could spend my whole days just being touched by you, ladies," commented Sarah in a lustful voice,"and I don't only mean your hands and my legs," she added with a wink.

"We've got a pretty tight schedule," replied Gigi, "but we'll see what can be done".

The whole company laughed and a naughty small talk commenced before once again being interrupted by Jacqueline. More people needed to be entertained.

The Hadid sisters were once again asked to kiss; they performed as steamy a spectacle as earlier, only this time it was Gigi who wrapped her long leg around the other girl's waist. But when their lips parted and both sisters were breathing heavily Jacqueline joined them and asked to maintain the pose and continue the kiss in a more relaxed manner; they obeyed intrigued by her intentions. The hostess squatted down by their sides and moved her hands between their legs, she made sure that the entire audience could see as her fingers pushed the plugs through the fabric. She continued to play with the toys for the entire duration of the kiss. When Gigi and Bella finally stepped away from each other they felt even hotter than before.

The party continued for a few more hours, there were a lot more similar 'shows' and the overall atmosphere remained equally touchy and shameless, but it never evolved into anything more. This was an eccentric party for open minded people, not a perverted orgy, although a certain level of perversion had been achieved, it was not necessarily something that the sisters would be ashamed of for the rest of their lives.

During the farewell there was obviously a lot of kissing, not always on the cheeks, and a lot of groping; such behaviour was considered friendly in this particular company. When the guests left, the Hadid sisters said goodbye to their employers; that farewell was even warmer and more touchy. The girls obviously received the clothes and toys as presents, they decided to just wear their light dresses on top of the bodystockings and take the plugs out only when they reached home. During the ride in the limousine they performed a spectacle for the chauffeur as well; he kept driving slowly to remain safe on the road and to prolong the passionate kiss that was taking place on the back seat. When they reached their destination the chauffeur opened the door for the girls, they got out and both kissed him on his cheeks, they also guided his palms to their buttocks; the man deserved that little tip.

Bella and Gigi went directly to the bathroom to take off their clothes, take out the toys and... let off some steam. They both felt incredibly horny after the crazy party and had no-one else to help with that but themselves. The sisters stripped and got under the shower, the water was not too hot, raising the temperature even more was unnecessary. As soon as they entered the cabin they once again locked their lips in a passionate kiss, but this time their palms went directly between the other one's legs. It was almost like uncorking a bottle of champagne after shaking it energetically for a while; within moments both girls climaxed. They collapsed together on the wall, their lips parted, but they continued to finger one another until they could not take it anymore.

Gigi and Bella stood under the running water for an indefinite amount of time until they eventually regained enough composure to finally wash themselves. They soaped and washed each other and then dried one another with towels. The Hadid sisters went to one bed together, but did not fall asleep; for a long time they simply lied next to each other, staring at the ceiling and re-enacting the events of the day in their heads.

Jacqueline and Ben did not say anything about another such party, but from the conversations Bella and Gigi realised that it was a regular event. They were sure that the hosts would invite them once again and both hoped that the day would come soon.

12