Unusual Inheritance Pt. 05 - End

Story Info
Steve discovers many startling things.
10.2k words
4.25
3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,722 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of cruelty, incest, lesbian and non-consensual sex. All persons in this story are over the age of 18.

****

This is the 5th and final chapter of this story.

If you have been following from the beginning, then you know about the story has drifted in and out. The MC, Steve (or Tink/Donkey Boy) has drifted in and out of a very intense dream/coma It appears that he has an over active imagination. Why is this occurring? Was Steve in an accident? Has he been drugged? Well you are about to find out.

As the story continues...

I could have sworn that I heard a melody playing and then it vanished and was replaced with a beeping noise.

"Come on Donkey Boy! What will it be? Kira is ready to do the honors." Renea whined.

Beep...

"Hey, I'm all for it if you can bring new life into my dick." I told my randy sister.

Beep....beep...

Kira got down and began to stroke my dick with both hands.

Beep....beep...beep

"What the hell was going on with the beeping noise?" I wondered and closed my eyes.

Beep....beep...beep!

I opened my eyes again to see Kira as she worked on my dick, but I could no longer see her face.

Beep....beep...beep!

"What was that noise?" I mused and closed my eyes again.

I opened my eyes and my vision was wonky. Kira's body was fading, so I closed my eyes even tighter.

Beep!...beep!...beep!

I opened my eyes. The edges of my vision were cloudy and my eyesight felt strange.

BEEP!...BEEP!...BEEP!

I opened my eyes and couldn't see anything. I strained my ears but all I could hear was that damn beeping noise!

BEEP!...BEEP!...BEEP!

I opened my eyes and my vision began to clear. Things were still extremely fuzzy. It was like I was looking through a blizzard.

BEEP!...BEEP!...BEEP!

My vision continued to clear and I saw shapes.

BEEP!...BEEP!...BEEP!

Those shapes got clearer and clearer.

BEEP!...BEEP!...BEEP!

There were people in the room with me.

BEEP!...BEEP!...BEEP!

There were three people in the corner of the room.

BEEP!...BEEP!...BEEP!

None of people looked my way.

BEEP!...BEEP!...BEEP!

I closed my eyes and drifted off again.

****

I opened my eyes and everything was black so I closed them again.

God, I was horny.

The beeping was gone, but in its place I heard a nice melody playing. I also heard a voice. It was very light, but it was there none the less.

Kira was stroking my dick. I felt her warm hands around my shaft. I didn't actually see her doing it. But I did hear her talking to it. Or at least I thought I did or was that behind the melody.

"It's just so god damn big!...so thick and the veins are pulsing...come on big boy! Grow. Come on, you can do it...no, no, no, don't grow soft...don't you know how badly I need this?" She groaned.

(I need it too Kira. Keep at it you fucking tease! I willed in my mind.)

"Maybe I should put it in my mouth this time. No I can't. What if someone walks in and sees me?...Jesus Steve!...all this dick is just going to waste...such huge balls filled with such life giving sperm...sperm that I would so enjoy tasting...that's it big boy!" She encouraged.

(Come on Kira! What are you waiting for? You fucking slut! You god damned tease!)

"It's thickening! It's actually doing it! Oh shit, are those footsteps I hear coming down the hall?" She stated sourly.

She let go of my dick.

(No! Fuck! I yelled in my mind.)

I went to sleep again.

****

I opened my eyes and everything was black so I closed them again.

I heard that melody again only this time I heard the words being spoken behind it. ("You need this. It feels so good. You want it so you take it. Incest is what fuels your lust. You can't cum unless you are having sex with a member of the family. You take liberties whenever you can, with whomever you want.") It repeated on a loop.

I wondered if it was the same melody from yesterday.

"It's so strange. His eyes are open and yet nobody is home. I wonder what he would say if he saw me here stroking his big dick." A woman whispered.

(My eyes are fucking closed you fucking slut!)

"I can still remember the first time I saw Steve with an erection. The sheet was tented and I felt a tingling sensation between my legs. My clit actually throbbed.

I remember grasping his erection through the sheet and began to stroke his massive cock.

It was so much different than my husband's tiny little dick." She told me.

(Husband's dick? What the hell was Kira talking about? She wasn't married.)

I went to sleep again.

****

I awoke with a start. I opened my eyes, but everything was still black. It must have been night time still.

I heard the subliminal messages being played. The melody was almost non-existent. ("You take what you want. Incest is what excites you. You deserve this. Incest fuels your lust. Just the thought of doing it with a family member makes you wet. You hold nothing back. Incest feels so right.")

The odd thing was that I heard the subliminal messages in a man's voice.

I heard my sister talking to my dick again.

"Oh yes! His dick is hard finally. That must be some dream he's having." She groaned.

I felt her hands grasp my dick. Weird how I didn't feel her hands before.

"I really want to pull the sheet down and look at his cock." She replied.

(Yes Kira. Pull off the sheet. I mused in my mind.)

"I have Steve all to myself this morning. I wonder what he would say if he knew that every day for the last 7 years, I have been coming in here and talking to his dick." She told me.

(What? 7 years? Where was I? Was I dreaming this? I thought to myself.)

"God Steve! This dick!" She chuckled.

(Suck it Kira! Take it in your mouth. I begged with my mind.)

"I know that I shouldn't, but I feel drawn to remove the sheet and take Steve's dick in my mouth." Kira said with great lust.

(Yes! Kira! Take it into your mouth!)

I felt the sheet being pulled off of my stomach. I then felt Kira's warm hands wrap around my dick.

"I remember his older sister Alex giving him a sponge bath. She delicately lifted his meaty dick and then thinking that nobody was watching her she began to stroke it.

I watched as she slid a hand in her shorts and diddled herself while she held Steve's dick.

I've replayed that video so many times.

I have others too.

Not even a year ago, Dana was in here. She was in tears as she replayed the accident to my sweet boy." The woman I assumed was Kira got choked up.

The only problem was that it didn't sound like Kira. It sounded like...

I nodded off to sleep again.

****

I awoke again and heard the subliminal messages being played in the background. ("Incest is what excites me. Incest feels right. Incest is so good and makes me so very horny. I love incest. I love my family. I love having sex with my family.")

I then heard voices.

"He'll never be able to speak again?" A female asked.

"No, I'm afraid not." A male voice replied.

I recognized that voice.

"Oh my poor boy! He won't be able to communicate!" The same female said sadly.

"Oh, he'll be able to communicate." The male voice stated.

"What! But you just said that he won't be able to speak!" The female said excitedly.

"No, you said that he wouldn't be able to speak. He will be able to communicate just not in the way that we expect him to. With all the experimental drugs that we have been pumping into him, into his brain that is, Steve will have incredible powers if he ever wakes up again." The male voice said.

The male voice! It was the same one playing behind the melody!

"His eyes are open, but nobody is home. It is so weird dad! It's eerie!" A new female spoke.

"Some coma's are like that Kira." Dad told her.

(The subliminal messages were being spoken by my dad!)

(A coma? I was in a coma! No wonder everything was dark.)

"Gwen, turn Angela on and let's turn in for the night." Dad told mom.

"I'll be up in a little while Steve. You all can go up to bed. I need time with my son before we pull the plug." Mom told everyone as she wept.

"It's okay mommy." One of my sisters replied.

I felt several people kiss my cheeks and then the door closed and they left.

I felt someone grasp my hand.

I opened my eyes, but all I saw was darkness.

The melody and subliminal messages changed again. ("I get so wet when I see another woman's breasts. I love incest and thinking about it. I love watching my daughter's in the shower. How I desire to feel them up and join them. I love incest. Incest is what turns me on.")

"Strange how my husband designed this robot to turn on by grasping her erect nipples. Thank God it's not my nipples that are being squeezed like this, but it certainly would make me wet. Damn! I'm getting moist touching it like I am. It does have some terrific breasts." My mom mused to herself.

"But why am I getting so aroused? I'm not even into women or am I?

I remember when I caught Alex and Sara together last spring. They were out by the pool and both were sunbathing topless. Sara was applying coconut oil to Alex's breasts. It would have been alright if that's all she was doing, but then she began to pluck her sister's nipples. Alex's breasts look so similar to this robot's breasts. Even the nipples are similar.

I should have stopped Sara from what she was doing to her sister. She looked up and saw me staring and smiled. I got so moist when she caught me. And then she began to suck on Alex's nipples.

I wonder if they were fingering each other as well." Mom said out loud.

I heard a low hum as the robot came online.

"Angela, empty the catheter bag and then remove the catheter from the patient." Mom told it.

I felt a strange sensation in my dick. I guess it was the catheter being removed.

"Oh my! Steve has another erection. I wonder how that came about. It feels so good in my hands." She stated.

I felt her hands on my shaft. Her warm hands felt incredible!

The melody and subliminal messages changed again. ("It feels so right to fondle my son's big dick. I love incest with my son. I such a strong desire to have sex with my son. I must give in to my feelings and have sex with my son. I love incest with my family. I get so wet when I have sex with my family.")

My own mom was stroking my dick.

But then she removed her hands and I felt something else grip my dick. Could it be the robot? I had no idea since I couldn't see anything. Everything was darkness!

"That's it you sexy robot, stroke my son's prick. Now, how do I get it to take his penis into her mouth?" Mom said out loud.

"Angela, give the patient fellatio." Mom told the robot.

The feeling changed and I felt something go down over my dick. It was wet and warm. I guess it was the robot's mouth.

"Oh shit! Steve is losing his erection." Mom said.

"Angela, remove your mouth from the patient's penis." Mom told the robot.

The robot's mouth was removed from my dick.

"Shit! Now what do I do?" Mom said.

(Suck it mom! Take my dick into your mouth. I begged her with my mind.)

"I feel compelled to suck on my son's dick. I know that I shouldn't, but maybe I should. This might be the last chance I get to do it. Damn! The feeling is so strong to comply. What makes this moment so different from the other thousand times?" Mom asked.

(Suck it you fucking tease! Take the head in your mouth! I told her with my mind.)

"Oh my god! The feeling is intensifying! Why am I having this internal struggle? I can see the veins pulsing along my son's meaty shaft." Mom said.

(You are horny for my dick mom. You need to satisfy this urge! I told her in my head.)

"Oh damn! My nipples just got hard! What has come over me? No, I can't do this, it's wrong but his dick feels so right in my hands!" Mom replied.

(Do it! Do it now you slut! I told her urgently.)

"I just felt my clit twitch. I'm dripping wet. Please forgive me son for what I am about to do! I guess it's now or never." Mom said.

I felt something moist kiss the head of my dick and then my glans was surrounded with the most incredible feeling.

It was at that time that my vision changed. The darkness opened up into light. It was a pin prick of light that expanded until everything came into focus. And seated on the bed was my mom, Gwen Smith.

She had both hands wrapped around the thick shaft of my 10 inch cock. Her lips surrounded the bulbous head of my dick. The thing barely fit into her mouth.

"Oh this wonderful dick! The head barely fits in my mouth. It is so much bigger than my husband's little dinky." She said.

I was hearing her in my thoughts? How was this even possible?

I looked to my left and saw the robot nurse standing there. It's blouse was open and her tits were exposed. They were lovely looking breasts with long thick erect nipples.

I looked to my right and saw the tube of the IV. There was a green solution going into my arm.

Mom removed her mouth and eyed my cock ravenously.

Precum spilled from the tip and she slurped it up greedily.

"There is so much precum! The taste is exquisite! I must feel this beast going further in my mouth!" Mom told me in her mind.

I looked back at her as her mouth descended down over my cock. The hotness of her mouth was incredible.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on my dick before removing her mouth along with a long strand of saliva.

"Oh I love this fucking dick!" Mom said out loud.

She slurped up the copious precum that continued and went down on it again.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on my dick before removing her mouth along with another long strand of saliva.

"Jesus Christ this dick is good! Why did I wait so long to suck it!" Mom blurted and laughed.

She slurped up the saliva and went down on it again.

I looked at the robot and saw that it was looking at me. I wish I could control it and tell it to get behind mom and remove her skirt and panties.

The robot gave me a brief smile and then turned and walked over to the side of the bed where mom was. It helped her out of her skirt and pulled off her panties.

(That's it Angela. Kneel before mom and slide your tongue into her pussy. I told the robot.)

The robot looked at me. I entered it's mind and saw what it saw. It descended before mom and did as I instructed it.

Mom removed her mouth and looked at me with glassy eyes.

"Oh Jesus Angela! Yes there! Suck on my fat clit! And drive your fingers inside my wet pussy! Ungh! Oh Christ!!!...I'M FUCKING CUMMIINNNGGGG!!!" Mom cried out in orgasm.

She slumped against me. My hard dick rested against her face as she took in deep gulps of breath.

"I had no idea this robot had this kind of capability." She thought to herself.

(You now need to fuck your son's prick. You know you want to. Just slide up his body and position his dick against your pussy. Then slide down and feel his length fill you up! I told her mind.)

"I know I shouldn't, but I have such a growing desire to straddle my son's big dick. Question is, will it fit!" She thought idly.

(Do it! Do it now! I demanded in my thoughts.)

Mom slid her hand between her legs and then removed it and looked at the wetness on her fingers.

(You know you want it! Do it mommy! Commit incest with me! I begged her.)

Mom was on autopilot as she followed my commands.

Her tits were in my face as her pussy slowly slid down my impossibly thick dick.

"Fucking Christ this dick is massive!" Mom groaned out loud.

She went all the way down until her meaty pussy lips hugged the base of my cock before rising back up and then coming down a little harder and faster.

Mom fucked my dick and after a few minutes was literally slamming her pussy down on my hard cock.

(That's it mom! Fuck me! Fuck the cock that you have been stroking and dreaming about for the last 7 years. Fuck it hard and fast! Harder!...Harder! I commanded her with my mind.)

"Yes son! Yes! This fucking dick is amazing! I'm going to cum all over your fucking prick! I'm almost there!" Mom cried out loud.

(Not yet mom. You won't cum until I am ready to cum also. Harder mom!...Harder! I begged her.)

Mom was perspiring as she slammed her pussy down on my dick again and again.

"I'm gonna fucking gush on this mighty prick! Yes god damn it! Yes!" Mom cried out.

I kept her there for 20 minutes. She was on the brink of a mighty orgasm.

(CUM NOW YOU FUCKING SLUT! CUM NOW! I demanded.)

Mom slammed her pussy down on my dick one last time. And as she did, my teeth caught her hard right nipple and chewed it roughly. This sent her whole body into overdrive.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMMIIINNNGGGG!!! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!" Mom screamed out.

She collapsed on my chest. Her nipple stretched taut and still in my mouth and caught between my teeth. Her whole body wracked in tiny tremors. Sweat dripped from her brow and perspiration covered her entire body.

(I'm not done with you yet slut! Come on! Move your hips and continue to massage my dick with your slippery twat. I told her mind.)

Mom worked her hips and I felt her juices slobber all over my balls.

"I-I can't continue! I'm just too spent. Oh Jesus!" Mom moaned.

I caused her clit to grow to twice its normal size and it rubbed deliciously against my pubic area. Her nipples were hard as rocks and she could feel my teeth biting into the sensitive nub.

(Fuck me mom! Just like before! Hard and fast! You will cum when you feel my semen flood into your hot cunt! Hurry now! I'm close! I told her min.)

Mom fucked me.

"Yes! Oh Jesus! Yes!" She cried out.

I entered the robot's mind and saw something interesting. I tapped a switch and Angela removed her skirt and panties. The robot had a very plump looking pussy with a large clit and thick pink pussy lips. I watched as an opening appeared and a long thick cock grew above her clit. It was curved up like a banana.

The robot climbed on the bed and pressed its dick into mom's asshole.

Mom turned to stare at the robot.

"What! No! Remove that thing at once from my butt hole!" Mom demanded.

I had the robot press its weight against mom to keep her from shrugging Angela off of her.

The robot shoved its phallus deeper into mom's asshole.

"No! It hurts damn you! This is not what I want!" Mom whined in protest.

(Harder! Fuck her harder! I demanded the robot.)

I was getting off on the cruelty of it all. I felt my dick lurch and knew that my orgasm was almost upon me.

"Oh Jesus! This is insane!" Mom shouted.

I drove my dick in deep and timed it perfectly.

Only then did my dick erupt and began to spurt huge globs of sperm deep into her cunt.

The robot also started to spurt in mom's anus and the climax that was upon mom was almost too incredible for words.

"YESSSSSS YESSSSS YESSSSS!!! OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Mom cried out in orgasm.

Her whole body began to shake. She then collapsed against me.

The robot removed itself from her body, got dressed and stood in the corner of the room.

****

The subliminal melody changed again. ("You love your son. You love having sex with your son. You need to taste his semen. You must comply. You love the taste of your son's ejaculate. You must comply. You want your son all to yourself. You love engaging in incest with your son.")

Mom laid on top of me for a long time.

I released her nipple from my teeth and when I did, her head jerked up.

"Stevie? Is my boy back among the living?" She asked as her lower lip trembled and tears began to flow from her eyes.

She looked at me and I smiled.

"Oh my son! Oh Jesus!" Mom hugged me and cried into my neck.

Huge sobs wracked her body as she hugged me fiercely to her.

It was then that I made my dick lurch inside of her pussy which was still wrapped around my cock.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,722 Followers