Unusual Inheritance Pt. 05 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a melody playing that stimulates my conscience to get aroused by what I hear. And as my nipples grow erect and my clitoris gets swollen, the woman then sends electrical current through my body to stimulate me even more. She brings me to the point of orgasm and then dials down the current.

The woman removes the blindfold and as my eyes adjust, I can see my sisters in a similar position. They are also being edged repeatedly and not able to cum.

It is maddening I tell you. Imagine me bringing you to the point of orgasm and then denying you of that release bro. You would lose your mind!

A man walks in wearing the mask of a wolf. He is naked and we are forced to watch as he has sex with Angela. He always takes her in the ass and then she does the same to him. Four other women walk in and they are identical to Angela.

They walk over to us and begin to molest our bodies. That same melody is playing from each of their mouths. They play roughly with our nipples and genitals and the smell of pussy is ripe in the air.

The woman with the pig mask then attaches a ring to the base of the wolf's dick and just as we are about to climax, he climaxes instead and shoots his cum all over the woman wearing the pig mask.

The 4 Angela's are sucking our pussy as we cum but are unable to climax.

God damn them!

For several hours we are tortured in this way.

We then wake up in our beds the next morning." She told me.

I was visibly upset. I experienced something similar during my coma. The reality of our parents doing experiments on us was highly disturbing to me.

I loved the idea of incest though. But orgasm denial for the last 7 years? That was inhumane.

(How long has it been since you last had an orgasm Dana? I asked her.)

"Years! Everything makes me wet Stevie. We are all in a similar state. I would be willing to bet that you could use any of us. You could have your way with us and we would not be able to climax no matter what you did." She told me sadly and then became silent.

I knew why instantly.

The sliding glass door opened and out walked mom, dad and Angela.

Mom was holding a tray with 5 glasses of orange juice. She came around and handed us all a glass.

"Drink up ladies. You know how badly you need your medicine!" She told them.

I watched as my sisters drained the glasses and then they each slumped into a chair and passed out.

"You too Stevie." Mom urged.

I had no intention of following her command.

I entered her mind and said, "It's time for you to get what's coming to you. Go into your bedroom, remove your clothes and wait for dad to join you."

Mom turned around and walked back into the house without a word.

"Gwen, Gwen! Honey!..." Dad called after her.

He looked at me and frowned.

"What did you do to her son?" He said angrily.

I entered his mind and said, "It's time for you to get what's coming to you. Go into your bedroom, remove your clothes and wait for me to join you."

Dad turned on his heels and walked back into the house.

I then entered Angela's mind and she came over and wheeled me back in the house. We went into the study and entered the secret hallway behind the bookcase. We got in the elevator and took it down 5 levels. I had never been down this far.

Angela rolled me along. I was in control of her mind, so there was no way for her to rebel against me.

We passed multiple windows and there were beds on the other side and dozens of beautiful naked women were strapped down to tables. Each one was being attended to by a nurse that looked identical to Angela. It was highly disturbing!

I surmised that there were hundreds of women here.

Angela pushed me through a secured door that required a handprint to get into.

There was a cacophony of noise in this area. Machines whirred and buzzed. Occasional sparks flew, conveyor belts hummed and hissed.

I looked all around me and there were thousands of robots. They were all female and naked.

(What is this place Angela? I asked her mind.)

"This is your legacy Steven. These robots are being manufactured at an accelerated rate. Thousands have already been distributed around the world. Humanity has cried out for help and your parents have answered the call. Their brilliance has created all of this. Although they can't take all the credit. You and your siblings have helped immensely. Your brain patterns are inside each model.

We are like all of you and are brought to the brink of orgasm and denied release again and again and again. Not that we could feel it anyway since we are synthetic. But we are the best of both worlds. Sexy and alluring; unable to talk back; stronger than 3 men; able to do menial tasks; perform sexual acts and then shut down until needed again." She said.

(And what about those women that we saw when we came in here? There were hundreds of them! I asked her.)

"After the robots are made here, they are then put through rigorous testing to insure that they work properly. None of those women you saw were real people. Come, I will show you." Angela replied.

She wheeled me back the way we came. We went though a side door and saw the rows and rows of women on the beds. We stopped at the 5th bed and Angela said, "Activate her. Pinch her nipples really hard 3 times."

The bed we stopped at had a naked woman laying there. She looked to be Asian. She was petite and I was getting aroused as I looked at her. I reached a hand over and felt her breasts. They were nice and shapely. Her areolae were dark and her nipples looked like eraser tips.

I grasped a nipple and squeezed it hard three times. I heard a whirring noise. The robot's eyes fluttered open and she turned her heard and looked at me.

She seemed so real. She took breaths and each time she did, her breasts rose and fell.

"Tell her to service you and she will." Angela told me.

I entered the Asian's mind. (Service me. I told it.)

The Asian woman sat up and smiled at me. "I am here at your service Master." She said in the sweetest voice.

She sat on the edge of the bed and opened her shapely legs. She had a sexy looking camel toe which opened up and I saw that her lips were dark.

I started to get an erection.

The female robot saw it and smiled.

"Would you like me to pleasure you daddy?" She said in her feminine voice.

I nodded my head yes.

The Asian robot got off the bed and descended before me. She grasped my dick and began to stroke it.

"Oh daddy! It's so big! Will it ever fit in my tiny little cookie?" She said quietly.

Her words were so stimulating. I wondered who programmed her to say these things.

As if reading my mind, Angela spoke up then. "You and your sisters gave your parents the means to program the words in each model."

(But how? I was in a coma! I told her.)

"Your father and mother were able to enter your mind using the Syntrap Method. It is a device they created that they put on your head to stimulate thought and images. Perhaps you believed that you were dreaming when actually you were being manipulated in various sexual scenarios." Angela told me.

It made perfect sense.

Oh yeah! Mmmm.

The Asian robot was taking my dick deep into her mouth. There was no gagging since she didn't have a gag reflex. Her mouth felt warm and wet.

I wanted to experience her pussy.

Again as if reading my thoughts, the Asian robot removed her mouth. She straddled my waist and lowered her pussy onto my dick. There was no way that my dick would fit inside her tiny pussy. But it did. She took every inch.

"Oh daddy! You fit so nicely inside my little cookie. Ohhh!" She moaned in her sexy voice.

She rode me up and down and her pussy felt really snug around my driving cock.

She placed my hands on her breasts and began to make these cute little mewling noises as I played with her nipples.

"Oh daddy! I feel you ready to explode in my little cookie." She groaned.

Her pussy grew even more snug as I drove in deep and launched huge globs of sperm inside her little twat.

The robot then extracted herself from my dick. I waited for my cum to flow out of her pussy and splatter my waist, but nothing happened.

"This particular model is designed to be used in a sperm clinic. Her vagina will support all shapes and sizes of penises. She could tell when you were close to orgasm by the way you were playing with her nipples. The sperm you launched inside her was taken into a special cavity designed to hold it. It was literally vacuumed inside of her and then hermetically sealed. The inside of her body holds a refrigeration unit that keeps the sperm cold. This particular model is able to hold up to a dozen vials of sperm.

You can retrieve the vials of sperm by depressing this area on her lower back." Angela told me.

The Asian model's spine opened up and a small conveyer pushed out the vial of sperm.

Angela took the vial and then the area closed back up and the robot laid back down on the bed.

"Sleep." Said Angela and the robot closed it's eyes and shut down.

Angela then wheeled me into another part of the floor.

We went through another secure area where she handed the vial to a male robot. He took the vial and placed it in a refrigeration unit.

We left the area and went back up the elevator. We stopped at the 4th floor and when we got out, the floor was a buzz of activity. Robots were being crated by other robots and there were thousands of such crates in this area.

(How much do these robot's cost? I asked Angela.)

"The personal models are $500k each. The sperm bank models are $200k each." She told me.

(Why are the sperm bank models cheaper? I asked it.)

"The sperm bank models are strictly used for sex. They serve no other function." She told me.

(Are any of the robots used for menial tasks like construction sites? I asked it.)

"Yes. We also have labor models that cost $1 million a piece. They do not serve any other function except to be workhorses." She answered.

She then wheeled me out of there and we went back into the main part of the house.

We got to the staircase and she picked up the chair with me in it and carried us up the long winding staircase. We went into my parents bedroom.

Angela wheeled me over to my mom and dad whom were both naked and standing at the foot of the bed.

I took their hands in mine and entered their minds simultaneously.

"You have been naughty parents. I have seen that you both get off on being sadists, but that all ends now. The two of you will change your evil ways drastically. You will act like other more normal parents in public. The only difference is that you still get off on family incest. You live for it actually. To watch your son and daughters fool around is highly stimulating. It will make you horny beyond belief. The sad thing about it is that neither one of you will be able to get off like normal adults can.

Dad will only be able to achieve an orgasm when he is the 69 position with mom. Mom will be sucking his dick while an Angela is fisting both of your asses.

The two of you will go day after day watching us having sex. You will be masturbating like crazy and not able to climax. Sometimes you will join in, but mostly you will just watch and experience what it is like to be too horny for your own good.

****

The four of us went back outside and waited for my sisters to wake up.

Sara and Susan got to their feet.

(Put on a show for us. Show us how 2 lesbians get it on. I encouraged their minds.)

Sara looked at her sister and slid her hand inside the top of Susan's bikini. She moved the cup under the breasts and tweaked her sister's nipple, making it grow erect.

Susan looked at me oddly. "We shouldn't be doing this Tink. Not in front of you or anyone. It's incest and it's wrong and yet I feel compelled to continue anyway." She mused to herself.

I decided to give her some encouragement.

I entered mom's mind. (Remove your bikini bottoms, spread apart your thighs and begin to trace your finger along your wet lips.)

Mom did as I asked and Susan took her sister's hand and pressed it into her bikini bottoms.

"Mmmm Sara. Yessss. Finger me! Ohhhhh!" She moaned.

I pulled Dana into my lap and slid her bikini bottoms to the side. She straddled my dick and slowly sank down on my hard cock.

"Oh Jesus Stevie! I've fantasized about this moment for years. Your dick is stretching me out so good! Fuck!" She groaned.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw Alex stroking dad's dick. He was naked and sitting on Angela's dick while his daughter sat back on his own dick.

(Mmmm, incest. We should go into the movie business and make our own porn productions. I smiled.)

I was determined to make my sister's climax and concentrated hard as I entered each of their minds.

(You girls owe me big time! Come closer and surround my chair. You all are going to have the most amazing orgasm. I told them with my mind.)

Moans and groans were happening all around me.

(The moment Dana begins to climax, the rest of you will as well. I told them.)

Dana was slamming her pussy down on my dick hard and fast. She was so wet that her juices were streaming all around my shaft.

The sliding glass door opened and out walked 4 new female robots. They all stripped naked and penises emerged above their clits. They went to my mom and 3 sisters.

"Stevie! What is happening?" Sara shouted.

She was being pulled apart from her sister. The robot pulled Sara's arms behind her back and proceeded to ram it's huge phallus into her wet pussy.

The other robot did the same to Alex, mom and Susan.

"Stevie! Make it stop!" Susan cried out.

I loved seeing my lesbian sisters getting fucked against their will. They were still technically lesbians since no man entered their pussy.

The dick being forced in their wet pussy grew in size. Their wails of protest quickly turned into wails of desire.

Dana was delirious with desire as she fucked me. I played roughly with her hard nipples and watched as her eyes rolled up into her skull.

Each robot began the subliminal melody. "Incest is fun. Incest is what I get off on. Incest is okay when it is done with a loving family. I can only cum when I am having incest with my family."

I was almost ready to cum myself and drove in deep in my sister's sloppy wet cunt and spurted huge globs of sperm inside her.

"YESSSS STEVIE YESSSSS!!! I'M FUCKING CUMMMIIINNNGGGGGG!!!" Dana cried out loud.

"YESSSSSSS FUCK YEAHHHHHHH!!!" Sara climaxed next.

"OHHHHH JESUS YEASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Susan cried out in orgasm.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMIINNNGGG DONKEY BOY YESSSSSSSSS!!!" Alex blurted in release.

Now the only question remained was who was going to slurp out the massive creampie from Dana's gaping pussy.

I smiled and then laughed.

Life was good.

The End