Unusual Inheritance Pt. 05 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom rose her head and smiled. She slowly slid off of my dick and when it cleared the entrance of her twat a huge gush of our combined juices came out and spread over my stomach.

"Oh my word Steve!" Mom groaned.

She looked between our bodies and saw the mess of juices. She looked at me and a wicked grin formed on her face.

"I must lick up the mess on your stomach. I have never enjoyed the taste of sperm, but I must slurp up these thick globs. Oh the smell is disgusting, but I must comply. I must clean up this mess with my mouth and tongue." She mused in her mind.

Mom turned around and began to slurp up the puddle that formed on the bedding.

"Oh Jesus is this good. I love my son's sperm so much. I wonder how good it would taste from Alex or Sara's pussy. I shouldn't be thinking this way. What on earth is happening to me?" Mom mused silently.

(Yeah, that's it mom. Lick it up! You just committed incest with your adult son and you might as well include your hot daughters now. Just think of the fun we could have together. I told her mind.)

Mom turned back around to face me.

"I guess I have some explaining to do." She laughed.

I entered her mind again.

(Mom, you don't have anything to explain. What we shared just now, was so incredible. I know that you stayed by my side this whole time. I needed this release as much as you did. I told her.)

"Steven said that you might have another way of communicating with us since your vocal chords were severed during the explosion." She told me out loud.

(Explosion! What explosion? I thought it was a car accident. I communicated anxiously.)

I heard the subliminal melody change again. ("Sleep...You are so very tired. You must sleep and forget.")

Mom looked over at the IV drip and did something that I wasn't aware of. She then bent down to my ear and said, "Sleep son. Sleep and forget."

****

I was disoriented when I awoke. My vision was wonky and I watched as my sisters, mom and dad walked into the room.

The subliminal melody was playing a new tune. ("Incest is okay when it is done among family. You can't help yourself to feel Steven's big dick. Just a little touch makes you so horny. His dick will be yours one day soon. Incest is what excites you and makes you dripping with desire.")

"So, you're back! You're actually back! Remarkable son!" Dad exclaimed and tears flowed down his cheeks.

He walked over and hugged me and I felt his hand graze my leg. I was positive that he did that on purpose. I knew it for certain when his fingers traced along the shaft of my dick. He winked at me when he rose back up. It made me wonder if my dad was bisexual.

"I prayed this moment would happen Stevie." Dana sobbed and hugged and kissed me.

She too traced the length of my dick with her fingers.

Alex hugged me too and so did Sara and Susan. And they all traced my dick under the sheet.

Mom hugged me last.

Dad left the room first.

The subliminal melody changed again. ("Incest is good. Incest is what turns you on. Incest is what makes you wet. You love having incest with your family. Nothing is better than incest among a loving family.")

Mom then gathered my sisters in a circle near the door before speaking in hushed tones to them.

"Your brother is in a very vulnerable state so you need to be careful how you act around him. Keep your thoughts pure and don't tease him with your bodies either. I've seen the way you look at him girls. This is not a joke. Your father and I will be watching you so keep it clean." She said and they all left the room together.

I knew mom said that because she wanted me all to herself.

****

It took quite awhile for my body to adjust to being among the living again.

My sisters took turns caring for me and rehabbing my body. Sponge baths, physical therapy and daily company helped me tremendously.

Dana was the first one to give in to me.

It was just after my sponge bath.

(Go on and stroke it sis! I told her mind.)

I said the same thing to each sister and mom several times a day.

Dana glanced at my face and saw that my eyes were closed. She then took my dick into her hands until it hardened.

She stroked it with both hands.

"Oh my god! This dick! It feels so warm in my hands. I can't believe that I am finally touching my brother's huge penis. Who knew that it would feel this good? Maybe being a lesbian has been the wrong direction for my life. I know it's my brother's schlong and I have learned that incest is wrong, but why does this feel so right?" She thought idly.

(It's because incest is right sis. You've had feelings for me for years so you might as well give in to them. I told her with my mind.)

Dana worked her hands up and down and fluid began to trickle from the top.

Dana looked sick.

"Oh shit! His dick is leaking something fierce. It looks gross. I wish I had a towel to wipe it up with." She thought bitterly.

(That's precum sis. You should bend your neck and lick it up. It will be sweet to taste. I encouraged her with my mind.)

"It just keeps leaking from the tip and is now dripping down my hands. It feels slippery like pussy juice. I can't believe that I am even entertaining this. What has come over me. Mom did say that Tink could now communicate with his mind but I don't believe in ESP. None of us do. That's just science fiction if you ask me and yet I am drawn to it. It's like something is pulling me toward Tink's dick to taste it. Maybe just a little taste won't hurt." Dana chided herself.

She giggled.

She leaned in and extended her tongue and caught a small bead on the head. She drew the drop into her mouth and moaned, "Mmmm."

"It tastes better than I thought it would. I wonder what Sara would think if she saw me now." Dana mused cheerfully.

She leaned in and sucked the tip and then licked the shaft and continued doing that for a few more minutes.

(Go on sis. Take the head in your mouth. It will make you horny. I willed her.)

"Fuck! This is making me horny. Odd that I am feeling this way. I wonder if Tink will mind if I suck it some." Dana smiled as she continued to stroke my dick.

She lowered her head and took my dick in her mouth.

(That's it sis. Take it into your throat and choke on it. I said in my mind.)

Dana took it in further.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked and withdrew it and slurped her saliva from the head and shaft.

(Yeah sis, I'm gonna blow my wad! Lean in close and see it erupt! I told her mind.)

Dana moved in closer. Her mouth was open when it went off and several ejaculations went inside before she closed it. My dick went off and spurted huge thick globs on her face, neck and even stained her t-shirt.

She looked at me and smiled wickedly. Huge globs of sperm clung to her cheeks and it was in her hair and on her forehead too.

(Eat it from your fingers. You'll love it! I told her mind.)

Dana followed my command and smiled.

"Oh my god! If Sara could see me now. I'm quite surprised myself at how good Tink's creamy load tastes. I could get used to this bro. I better clean him up before he wakes up or someone comes in and catches me." She giggled.

****

I was with Alex 2 days later. She was helping me into the wheelchair when my hand caught on her blouse and several buttons went flying. She wasn't wearing a bra and her right breast popped out of her shirt.

She didn't notice at first. She got me situated in the chair and leaned in close and her erect nipple connected with my cheek. I lowered my chin and her nipple entered my mouth. I sucked it and lightly chewed on the nipple before releasing it.

She stood back up and as she did, my teeth chaffed her hard nipple making her wince in pain.

Alex looked down at me. She saw that her breast was hanging out of her blouse. Her nipple was red and swollen and wet with my recent saliva.

"How did that happen? And why didn't I notice sooner? I must be hornier than I thought. Fuck. Just having him here again is making me wet. And now feeling his teeth chaff my hard nipple, my panties are soaked. I remember the first time I saw Donkey Boy's erection when he was laying in bed. Seeing his magnificent cock fueled many fantasies and drove me to start watching family porn. It's wrong I know, but I can't help wondering what if. What if I dropped to my knees and took my brother's huge dick in my mouth, right now. What if I impaled my pussy on that stiff package? What if I begged my brother to fuck my virgin asshole? Would mom or dad see me?" Alex thought to herself.

I knew that the subliminal music was having an effect on my sister.

(You know you want it sis. Now is your opportunity to take my cock and have your way with it. I teased her mind.)

"It took every ounce of willpower to keep from stroking Donkey boy's dick during his sponge bath. I know that mom is watching our every move. And yet, I wonder if she just said that to make us behave around him. It's clear to me that Donkey Boy wants to fool around so why now give in and do it. What's the harm? We are family and incest is okay amongst family right?" She mused absently.

Alex grabbed my dick and looked at me.

"I figured that since you took liberties with me and sucked on my nipple that it's only fair if I return the favor Donkey Boy." Alex said to me.

I swallowed and just looked at her.

"Go on and feel my breasts Donkey Boy. Wrap your hands around my big tits and tug on my swollen nipples." Alex dared.

"Uh, you really think it's okay Alex?" I asked her with my mind.

"So you can speak with your mind. Part of me thinks it's wrong Donkey Boy. I mean we are family, but since you started it you might as well continue." She said sternly.

When I didn't do anything she leaned in and whispered, "I just gave you permission to fondle my tits Donkey Boy. So do it already and maybe I will take it up a notch."

I still didn't do anything so she squatted down and looked at me.

"Look, I'll be honest with you. I have strong feelings for you Stevie. I know that I shouldn't, but I do. You have a huge fucking dick. It's really impressive and I can't stop thinking about it. I've been watching a lot of porn over the years and I have become obsessed with this one series called Family Pies. It's about family members who have sex together and ever since I saw your huge Donkey dick, I've fantasized about having sex with you Stevie.

I know what you're thinking. It's just a movie and the characters aren't even real. It's just actors having sex right? Well, I thought that too until one day I saw mom getting dressed in her room.

I've seen our sisters and mom naked hundreds of times so it's no big thing. But not on this day. I felt something inside me change. My nipples grew taut, my clit got swollen and I grew more than a little moist Stevie. Imagine that for a second.

I turned and went back to my room and agonized over what happened. I stopped watching the Family Pies videos and figured that I was just obsessing about the incest stuff.

A couple of days later, I had a date with Marie Dobbins. I was itching to get laid and we got together. We kissed and petted, but I just couldn't get in the mood with her. She is porn star gorgeous and like me, she loves to 69. But sadly, I just couldn't get wet for her so we parted and I came back home.

I walked upstairs and heard familiar noises coming from Sara's room. I thought that she had gotten a hold of my Family Pies video and decided to bust her on it. I opened her door and saw her standing at her vanity. She was wearing an open button down shirt and nothing else.

She was watching herself in the mirror as she played with her nipples and plunged a long thin vibrator in and out of her pussy. And you know what happened?

I got turned on. My nipples ached and my pussy grew damp.

I closed her door, rushed to my room, stripped naked and masturbated furiously. I achieved multiple orgasms Stevie. Multiple fucking orgasms! Over my fucking sister! What the hell is wrong with me?" She told me and laughed.

She was stroking my hard cock the whole time she spoke to me. She worked her hands up and down and fluid began to trickle from the top.

Similar to Dana, Alex looked sick.

"Oh shit! His dick is leaking something fierce. It looks gross. I wish I had a towel to wipe it up with." She thought bitterly.

"You don't know this about me Stevie, but I am bisexual. I've been with more women than I can count and a few choice guys as well. I've done it all you could say.

I love to get fucked, but what I don't much care for is cum. I actually loathe it Stevie. It's just so nasty. The taste is so bitter and it makes such a mess when you guys have an orgasm.

I'm sorry that my words have caused your erection to subside. I want you to know though that for reasons I can't explain, I am drawn to your dick. Your size seems other worldly. Your cock is so thick and meaty that I want to eat it up. So if you will let me, I want to continue to stroke it until you blow." She said.

I smirked and her hands continued to stroke my dick hard.

(That's precum sis. You should bend your head down and lick it up. It will be sweet to taste. I encouraged her with my mind.)

"It just keeps leaking from the tip and is now dripping down my hands. It feels slippery like pussy juice. I can't believe that I am even entertaining this. What has come over me. Maybe just a little taste won't hurt." Alex ruminated.

She leaned in and extended her tongue and caught a small bead of precum on the head. She drew the drop into her mouth and moaned, "Mmmm."

"It tastes better than I thought it would." She thought kindly.

She leaned in and sucked the tip and then licked the shaft and continued doing that for a few more minutes.

"I can't believe I just did that Stevie. I must really be losing my shit. I just committed incest with you by taking your dick into my mouth. Funny thing is, I liked it. I liked it a lot. Here, let me show you." She told me out loud.

Alex got to her feet, opened her shorts and pulled them off along with her panties. She then came closer and straddled the arms of the wheelchair. She opened the meaty lips of her pussy and showed me the wetness inside.

"Just look at how inflamed my pussy is. My clit is easily 3 times it's normal size and look at how my milky juices are running down my inner thighs." She said excitedly.

I pressed my dick against her leaking vagina and rose my hips up quickly. My quick movement caused my dick to spear up into her pussy a good 4 inches.

"ACHHHH OHHHHHH!!" Alex moaned.

Her tight little pussy was suddenly filled with my cock. It stretched her wide open.

"You naughty boy! You actually fucked me just now! You took it there!" She looked at me with her lower lip trembling.

"I wasn't actually suggesting that we fuck, damn you! I just wanted to show you how turned on I was." She blurted angrily.

The fucking tease!

Alex attempted to get up from her awkward position and I took that opportunity to slide the arms of the wheelchair down. This caused my sister to lose her balance and without trying to, she impaled herself down on my long thick cock.

"JESUS CHRIST!!!" She screamed.

All 10 inches of my dick were now wedged deep inside her pussy. The pain from the thrust took her breath away and that's when I moved in and kissed her on the mouth.

Alex kissed me back. She was helpless to resist.

(You will fuck me repeatedly. Even if you cum you will continue to thrust your pelvis down on my dick sis. You will fuck me until you feel me spurt my sperm in your cunt. I told her mind.)

Alex broke the kiss and proceeded to fuck me with her stretched out pussy.

"Such a big fucking dick Donkey Boy!" She groaned every time she slammed her hips down over my horse cock.

I placed my hands on her tits and played roughly with her erect nipples.

(Dirty little slut! Teasing me all these years. You probably want me to impregnate you! I told her mind.)

"YES, OHHH, MMMMM, OHHHHH. I LOVE THIS HUGE FUCKING COCK!!!" Alex shouted as she was kept on the peak of orgasm but couldn't quite go over the edge.

Up and down, my sister rose and fell on my big dick. And just minutes later she was cumming again.

"YESSSSSS FUCK YESSSSSS!!!" She cried out but again no orgasm happened.

(You ready to feel me cum in you sis? I asked her mind.)

"Yes Stevie! Cum in me. Flood my pussy with your sperm and breed me!" She begged out loud.

I climaxed at that exact moment. I grunted and spurted huge globs of sperm inside her cunt.

My sister wrapped her arms around my head and kissed me repeatedly.

****

After calming down, I gave her some further instructions.

(Slide off of my dick and take the cup on the table and capture the semen that I just flooded your pussy with. Tip the cup to your lips and drink it down. You will love the way it tastes sis. I told her mind.)

Alex followed my instructions to the letter. She then descended before me and wrapped her lips around my wet cock. She bathed my dick with her tongue and cleaned her juices off of it before helping to get ourselves cleaned up.

We wheeled out of the examination room and went down a long hallway. There were several other rooms on this floor. We came to an elevator and after we got in it, we went up to the 1st floor. The doors opened and she pushed me out and we entered a study, just as I suspected.

The hallway was hidden behind a bookshelf.

Alex wheeled me out to the pool where her sisters were sunbathing.

Dana saw us first and got up and sauntered over. She was wearing a lime green bikini that left little to the imagination. She bent down and gave me a kiss on the lips and rested her hand on the bulge in my shorts. She then looked up at Alex.

"Hmm, Alex seems really frustrated. I wonder if Stevie had sex with her. Oh brother, if only you could see how swollen my clit is. The way it rubs against my bikini makes me juice something fierce. My bottoms are soaked." She mused to herself.

My dick lurched against her fingers.

Dana's eyes were drawn to my face and I smiled sheepishly.

(If you were to go down on me now sis, you would taste Alex's pussy on my dick. I know you want a taste. I told her with my mind.)

"Oh Stevie, you naughty boy! I do want to see if you are telling me the truth, but we can't. It would be blatant incest and we can't reveal our secret to Susan and Sara or Alex. They just wouldn't understand. Trust me on this Stevie." Dana replied in her mind.

(You think huh. I wonder why? I asked her mind.)

"I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but I feel compelled to for some odd reason.

You have no idea what it has been like for us these last 7 years.

After you got hurt and were in a coma, weird things began to take place. Alex and I were both in relationships with men that we had been sexual with for 3-4 years and engaged to be married. And then for reasons we can't explain, those relationships ended.

I would often find myself so horny that I could barely stand it. Alex, Sara and Susan also experienced the same. Masturbation did nothing for us. It was hell!

We all experienced the most bizarre dreams. They seemed so real, but we would wake up in our beds as if nothing happened." She told me in my mind and I watched as tears flowed down her cheeks.

(Tell me about your dreams Dana. I commanded her.)

"I've been forbidden to talk about it with anyone, but for some odd reason I will tell you and hope that I am not punished for doing so." Dana whined.

(No one will know what you tell me sis since this is all taking place in your mind. I comforted her.)

"Okay, thank you for the reassurance. I needed that.

Every 9 days, nurse Angela comes into my room. She rouses me from sleep, blind folds me and carries me into another part of the mansion. I am strapped to a table like an X. I am totally naked. There is a woman there wearing the mask of a pig. She too is naked and places clips on my nipples and clit that are connected to electrodes.