All Comments on 'Unveiled Ch. 02'

by robin35

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Bret_HarteBret_Harteover 9 years ago
You Had to Go and Ruin the Story

Capter 01 showed great promise, but in Chapter 02 you fell off the staright and narrow, and took the story to the darkside. Shame on you.

It was bad enough that Cath was planning to exclude the hubby from some of the fantasies involving her sex life, ["However there a few codicils to that. I have fantasies of my own and if you are allowed to fulfil your fantasies then I must be allowed to fulfil mine. If I do fulfil one I will tell you and you do not have to worry most of them involve you."] Only most? Then posting his "en femme" photo on her cell phone, where it could be seen by others certainly violates his "right to privacy." In adition, his singular fantasy, to dress as a woman does not equate to "Scot free" limitless fantasies for the wife. Inspiring the pair to greater sexual performanace for themselves by dressing alike is one thing, but turning their lives over to the evil Madame Fantasy, is quite another, and definitely wrong.

However, by placing the pair of innocents into the clutches of the evil Madame Fantasy, "you have gone beyond the pale."

I must say it again: Shame on you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous