Unwelcome Thoughts Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He, for his part, just watched her. Watched as each tissue was gently dropped into the wastepaper basket, knowing it was intentionally a repetition of what he had done all those years ago. Indeed, back at his office still did. The casual discarding of 'wasted' cum. He had now, for the first time, seen the place it would go and not be wasted. Had seen so lewdly displayed, her hooking her knees over the arms of her chair and opening her sex like a flower to him was lewd in the extreme. Wonderful, erotic, desirable but so lewd. He knew even that night he would be thinking of that place, and of emptying himself deep into her body and not 'wasting' his cum.

The two old friends dressed without inhibition, neither rushing nor delaying. Lou took one long look at Candi as she buttoned the dress, bringing the two Prussian blue leaves closed over her breasts and covering the sight he had been so generously offered. They left the office descended in the elevator and walked out in to the night air toward their cars. Lou gave a brief, cordial hug, as an uncle would give to a beloved niece, a mentor to his most favored protégé.

"Lou," She said as she got into her car. He turned his head to hear her clearly. "Let's not let so much time go by before we see each other again. Promise?"

"I promise. Meanwhile, I'll be thinking of you fondly as ever. As I always do and have."