All Comments on 'Unwilling Ch. 11'

by metajinx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AkshunLoveAkshunLovealmost 8 years ago
You can't leave it here, not on this cliff hanger!

What a good read :) great story :) i really love the focus on characterisation and the rich backstory. It's well-rounded, pacy and it hooks you pretty good. Needs some editing here and there but overall, great job :)

AkshunLoveAkshunLovealmost 8 years ago
On an added note...

I just started one of your other stories and learned that English is not your first language. I'm now ten times more impressed. Hugely impressed :) i would never have guessed that you weren't born speaking English. It makes sense now though. I noticed some parts that didn't quite read as a smoothly as other parts of your story, hardly a big difference however. Man, you are talented!

metajinxmetajinxalmost 8 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your kind words! :) I'm planning to go over the first few chapters to get them up to date English-wise - I've been working on this story for so long, I can actually see my own progress throughout it. It does deserve some love and attention here and there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love this story

Like one of your other public commentators, I have to agree that as English is not your first language you are doing very well. Really impressed with this story and look forward to seeing the conclusion.

Keep up the good work, you are a very good writer.

I am now just about to read your other stories in English.

Thank you in advance, and I do not wish to remain anonymous

simonjessex@hotmail.com

MezmeraldMezmeraldabout 7 years ago
Please update!!!!

Desperate for the next parts of this story!!

metajinxmetajinxabout 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much!

I'm having a hard time getting myself to finish this; it's always sad when a story comes to an end and it makes me procrastinate. I'm doing my best to finish Unwilling and I will definitely post all parts here for your reading pleasure - just add me to your favorites and you'll be notified as soon as I'm done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Simply fabulous story series. I don't know if you are around on this site enough to ever see this. But this is truly excellent so far. It will make me sad when I come to the end of the story as well. I'm just glad that I didn't have to wait a half a year between chapters. LOL! But that might be why they are so good. You took your time with it and came up with amazing three dimensional characters around the theme of werewolves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous