All Comments on 'Unwilling Ch. 12'

by metajinx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LeannimalLeannimalalmost 7 years ago
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Finally!! Hopefully the next installment won't take a year to come out!! This one was awesome, loved the fight scene between Jared & Carl, how you didn't make it an easy fight for the younger wolf. And what the hell is up with Darla? Hopefully that will be explained in the last installment...I'm wondering if the pack will go back to the school, to the old packs lands? Since Darwin was the one to kill the alpha can Jared still take over his lands? Cause Jared WILL live.. we didn't go through all of this for Darwin not to get his HEA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Thanks for another great chapter. Your story is different from other werewolf stories and I am really hooked. I hope you continue with your inspiration for writing this story. Don't make us wait too long please

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 6 years ago
Oh no!!!!

I was so excited to see more chapters so I began reading. I love the story but...it's not done! What the heck???? You can't leave us hanging!!! Please, please tell me you're working on the next or final chapter??? Omg. .....please???? I need to know what happens to Jared, Darwin, George, Carmen, Darla and Rayne!!!!!!!

sm1982sm1982over 6 years ago
Oh em gee

You were about to get the most tortorous hex against your life and afterlife..could've sworn you wrote in that Jarre died and I didn't wait for rhus story to conclude since 2012 to have him dead! But that's not what was written and I have calmed all the way down..felt like Darwin at the end of this chapter! I am just relieved to know that Carl was put out of his misery and Darwin was the one to kill him!

An interesting inquiry was made in this chapter that piqued my interest: Why is Darla so angry, especially at Darwin? I didn't believe it back when he bit her and I still don't now that it was his fault she got bitten. She was a nosey busy body who had to be involved in everything..I wonder if that's part of the reason she's so angry. She's so used be being the know-it-all and after she was bitten, she can't remember much of her old life and feels out of the loop in this new one.

Please don't make us wait too long for Darwin and Jared's HEA!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seriously?

You can't leave us hanging like this! Please! Finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PLEASE FINISH!!!

This is the first comment I've every left on this website.....so please finish. I gotta know how this ends. I so hope Jared pulls through, and was it Margo's pack or the all Alpha pack that was helping Darwin. I love that he got to see his Dad and his Dad knows what he has gone through. I kind hope Graham is okay and Darla stays to work with her pack & Darwin. Great story.

metajinxmetajinxover 6 years agoAuthor

Hi! Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate it!

I'm still working at the resolution chapter and I will definitely finish this story! I'm trying my best to do so this year, there's not that much left to do. If you'd like to keep up to date, I invite you to look at my blog (and my mailing list), I usually do a shout-out when a new chapter has been published with links to Lit and all the works :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous