All Comments on 'Unwitting Porn Star Wife'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 3 years ago

I figured of course that Lissa had to know, but I like the way you revealed that she did. Great story, Simon! 5* ~~ JBE

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 3 years ago

I saw it coming and loved every bit of it anyway. Knowing it was going to happen probably made it even hotter. This is a top effort! Thanks for the terrific story.

63luckyman63luckymanalmost 3 years ago

As TonyMA70 said Outstanding! Enough said!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

brilliantly written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Even though she's okay with at the end, can't really ignore the fact those pictures should have never been posted online without her okay of it up front.

Warren13Warren13almost 3 years ago

Great Story, I cum twice while reading it. More please

Jarobaum123Jarobaum123almost 3 years ago

What a superb story…arousing is putting it mildly!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunalmost 3 years ago

Terrific! First story of yours I've read. You write so well, it was a joy to read.

photokenphotokenalmost 3 years ago

great story thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

well written i can almost see her pussy

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 3 years ago

I do recall you saying you were interested in photography, but what I want to know is, what f-stop? These finer details, they're so important!

Cudos, you pervert ;).

BilboMerkinBilboMerkinalmost 3 years ago

You tell a great, sexy story! There's nothing like having some down and dirty fun with your sexy partner.

justine_1692justine_1692almost 3 years ago

Really like it. I was afraid it would turn out to be another "husband watches wife have sex with another man" story. So glad it didn't.

toobytoobyalmost 3 years ago

Great surprise! I thoroughly enjoyed the story and it got 5 stars and a favorite. The only question I have is, MissAngela has a tattoo on her belly. Wouldn't the hubby know about his wife's tattoo?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

too long and dawn out, could have been told in two pages, ii kept losing interest andjumping forward

SimonDoomSimonDoomalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Tooby -- Good catch. I meant to resolve this at the end by having Matt ask about it and Lissa tell him that when she posed and took photos as MissAngela she covered over her birth mark with makeup and applied a temporary tattoo with a stamp, but I forgot! Oh well.

BarbBudBarbBudalmost 3 years ago

I like the respect he has for his wife & the honest struggle w/ guilt. It's a little hard to swallow Lissa's full acceptance & disregard for what anybody thought about knowing she was naked on the web. But well written for sure!

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 3 years ago

Well thought out and presented with what I think to be good pacing. Not a "slam, bam," etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wanted her to get fucked by another man while trying to resist. Someone who figured out who she was, but oh well. Almost 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very, very close to the truth for me, even her name was just about right and Lissa’s age and description near-identical! I could even tell you the website that Matt was posting photos to, so I can certainly appreciate the turn-on.

Only difference was I was posting my wife’s photos as if I was her - now that seemed to encourage the lewd comments, messages and requests flowing from all ages!

I remember a fellow from Canada who’d sent a video of himself as he literally fucked a life-sized photo of my wife as she knelt with her butt in the air - his cock sliding in and out of the hole in the image where her beautiful pussy was splayed out! He wasn’t the only one. Such a turn-on!

Quite addictive when you have a very sexy, mature-aged wife who is not only happy to pose for erotic photos, but to dress provocatively and flirt in public - just to “please” her husband.

Pleasant memories.

Thanks for the story.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 2 years ago

I know I am in the minority, but this story hits the spot. So many of these devolve into either the husband turning into a cuckold or the wife being an indiscriminate sex fiend. You had me worried for a while with MissAngela, but that is a great play on words. Having the wife all turned on and ready for more what I appreciate most about this story. 5 stars!

R_PetersonR_Petersonover 2 years ago

It has been a long time since I read a story this good on Literotica.com. I have been looking hard for a story like this, and here it is! This is a very erotic story which I plan on sharing with Molly in the coming week during our next love play.

What makes it so erotic for me was I felt like I was reading my own life story. It follows exactly what I have been doing with Molly. What started out as one or two pictures posted of Molly became much more. Molly calls it my ‘hobby.’

Though we have talked about the pictures in depth, especially about the comments she has gotten. I believe she knows (without asking) that the nude modeling she does for me, shortly shows up on the WEB for many others to enjoy along with me.

Please write some more stories like this one. It is so exotic and well written!

r/ Rusty

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very similar to our lives, this one. I didn't start to actually post pic's of my wife until I stumbled on a site a good coworker friend was posting pictures of his wife.

Putting my own wife's photos was one of my ways of letting him know that I was a fan of his posts of his wife without freaking him out.

My increase in photo session requests of my wife tipped her off. Her mention of this concern to a friend got the friend's husband searching the sites.

So my wife finally found out when her friend forwarded the link from her husband.

Like Lissa, my wife made a fake account shared by her friend. The photos she posted were of her and her friend. Most photos were taken by her friend's husband.

I didn't find out about her knowing and adding her own for almost three years.

VanessaStaggVanessaStaggover 2 years ago

Fantastic…I like it just as it is.

I did want someone to recognise her though….but , hey, it is your story. Great pace, brilliant descriptive narrative. 5 stars from me.

I’m tempted to post some of my naughty photos online somewhere now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you have touched a nerve with thousands of men who show their wives online without telling them and would like to tell them so they can show them how much they love them and want them. Your story is so real and erotic. I think I will try to get my wife to read it and hope she gets as aroused as I was. Wish me luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thoroughly erotic and amazingly well written. My wife was on Lit for some time, and I was so proud of the comments she got (and the numbers she wracked up!). It really is a turn-on if you care about someone and understand the comments - even the very crude stuff - are compliments to her beauty.

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 2 years ago

Happy Nude 😊 Day, Congratulations. 5 stars.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it, we never won but he ,and I, loved publishing our pics on porn sites.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story but a little uneasy about him posting her online without her knowledge. However, all’s well at ends well. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All of your stories have been very very good. Good plots and characters. You held my interest from the start on every one of them.....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

NSCPLNSCPLover 1 year ago

Without a doubt one of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful!

This does prove all it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

Most inspirational and motivational for all men to encourage their wife / gf not to be shy.

Every lady would joyfully pose naked for nude pics to be posted by their partner and "safely” show their beauty & enjoy completely as a basic first step.

The whole world can then admire & not be hidden like a  prudish silly Victorian taboo / sin.

All women must understand nearly all women 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

Important - This discussion is started early in a relationship

LaurieF83LaurieF83over 1 year ago

Wonderful story and 5 big stars.

I did a little of this at a younger age, face hidden on voyeur web and will always remember the responses - even the vulgar ones.

borock44borock44over 1 year ago

interesting concept i will admit that i thought Ms Angela was your wife pretty quick going in however you did a great job.

KelvinBlackKelvinBlackover 1 year ago

Lovely stuff... an easy 5 stars...

Sluggo11Sluggo11over 1 year ago

Excellent offering... Gotta say I suspected the Lissa/Miss Angela identity once I spotted the "Jester tattoo" reference, and made the connection to the earlier mentioned birthmark, but still as well crafted a tale as I've seen on the site. A real pleasure to read... 5 stars, of course.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 1 year ago

Okay, I admit I haven't read this story.

The 1st few paragraphs seemed well written.

But I'm also a member of an online photo/video sharing site where people, couples and singles share pics and vids.

I've encountered the occasional hubby who shares his wife’s pics, vids, without her knowledge.

And I've always been turned off by that. Personally.

I may read sine of your other stories, as some sound pretty good.

But sharing private stuff behind the wife’s back just doesn't do it for me ;->

BunnymasterBunnymasterover 1 year ago

Great writing, congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The best! And very sexy. We've tried swinging, MFM 3 sums and they were sexy but this is special!

wasagadavewasagadave2 months ago

Love it! The tension builds as he exposes her on the internet. Full of guilt, but unable to stop. There were a few hints about the ending, but hidden well enough to hold the surprise.

Great writing! Great read! 5 well deserved STARS.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1231 day ago

"Unwittting Porn Star Wife:" Having read this particular story is way off base for me! I'm an incest (blood-kin related, XY - XX) male/female incest glutton fan from the gitgo.....AND I'm very appreciative when anticipated or actual pregnancies occur! Of course as particular as i am, I greatly anticipate and appreciate good writing quality, with congeal characterizations.

Something brought me to read this story. I'm certainly glad that I did read it, pleasantly surprised I might add. The writing is very good; and the theme, character's well played roles, and fabulous dialogue are in abundance! I doubt that I've read a porn story (that's NOT incest/taboo), that I liked so well. This story is awesome, having a very unique theme and quality of writing!! I'll check out this writer/author's listings, and maybe additional porn with great text, them and writing that'll consider reading One thing for damned sure, "SimonDoom" would make an excellent incest/taboo writer--if he/she hasn't yet written any yet!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.