Unwrapping a Heavenly Body

Story Info
Her throw is overthrown and new pleasures learned.
835 words
4.17
1.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay on top of the bed, freshly showered, towelled dry, and covered with a fluffy purple fleece blanket that usually lived by the couch in the lounge. The afternoon sunlight crept around the sides of the heavy curtains, and she tingled in anticipation. He was due back soon: 5, maybe 10 minutes? Under the light throw her fingers spread her own lips, and her other hand teased with the tip of the violet vibe she'd brought with her.

She heard the front door shut, and locks and bolts were sealed. Fast footsteps followed, light feet springing over the carpeting. The bedroom door opened, and he took a deep breath in, and slowly let it out. The light from the window caught his bare chest; defined, not broad but full, graced with a shield, not carpet of fur. His shirt hung loose, and his trousers looked like they were straining when her eyes fell to his groin.

Locking his eyes on her, he unfastened the waistband and removed the pants. He folded them and placed them on the bedroom chair. Perching light, he took off his socks. She admired the trim legs, the powerful thighs, and as he turned to put his shirt across the back, his tight buttocks. She couldn't bear this any more, and switched the purple pleasure probe to it's lowest setting, hoping he wouldn't hear as she grazed her clit and penetrated herself shallowly. She was very experienced with her own needs, and knew just how much to tease and how much to relieve to keep her motor running very hot.

When he turned back, his boxers were a tent for the stiff pole she'd caused him to grow. He approached the bed and knelt, kissing her softly but intentionally. She moaned as his tongue danced with hers, and her hand waved a wand below, clicking up the speed and pushing it slightly further into herself. He unwrapped the gift she was presenting him, smiled and half-laughed has he saw what she was doing, and decided to let her keep going. He kissed her freckled shoulders, then mound of her petite and sensitive tits, took each nipple between his teeth and flickered over their shockingly intense shafts, and worked down her flat belly to the dips over her hipbones.

Going lower, each station he paused at brought her more shivers of want. Each shock through her tits was accompanied by her thrusting the vibe inside. The tortuous path of kissed across her lower belly forced her to place the vibe directly on her agonized pearl and brought a firestorm of flaring orgasm across her body as he watched, an inch from the centre of the action.

He groaned, pushed her limp hand aside, and placed his mouth where the plastic had been, clambering to straddle her with is knees above her shoulders. Both her hands tore at his underwear, freeing, then capturing, his rock hard cock and bringing it to her lips. They echoed each other in moans, licks, sucking hard and rocking with their wants. A second powerful wave was building fast in her, and soon she could only hold him in her mouth as she cried out around his manhood, engulfed again in pleasure.

A pillow was taken from the top of the bed and slid beneath her arse as he moved 180 degrees, abandoning the boxers as he went. She held herself aloft, pulling back her knees and giving him the best view she could as he placed himself over her soaking, throbbing honey pot, watching as he took complete control of the situation, thrusting all the way into her core with a single stroke. Powerful, crushing thrusts, pounded her cunt, sending the tingles and squeals through every part of her. She wanted more though, and he knew it.

He angled her a little further up, and cock dripping with her creamy lust, he slowly pressed into her tight arsehole. She gasped with each part of him filling her again. She'd endured anal with a couple of previous partners, but this was so different. He had the perfect sized cock for her; he filled her, stretched her, but didn't break her. His movements were caring and wanting, not forceful and needy. The burn and ache heightened each touch of his body, and when his thumb found her nubbin and circled her, she was ready to cum hard again. And she did. The pulsing, undulated contractions of her climax magnified against the rock hard cock in her butt, making it ten-fold stronger, and loosing her ability to do anything but cry out in delight. As she arrived back on earth she was spent, utterly amazed by the pleasure they had shared, and confounded almost as much by the way he withdrew from her and lay by her side, holding, caressing and kissing her as she grounded again in the afternoon light.

--

AUTHORS NOTE: The inspiration came from Sapho's Fragment 54: "Come from heaven, wrapped in a purple cloak..."