All Comments on 'Unwrapping Orlo'

by rosenglass

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wrong category. Gives us a break.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love it and the slow burn. Getting his interior thoughts are great! He's too wrapped up in consent though. Let go and the fun goes wild.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

An odd but intriguing story! The careless attitude of the protagonist was a bit annoying in the beginning, but the banter worked I think. And the erotic parts were pretty hot, even though relatively little happened. Is this the first part of a longer narrative, or a standalone?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was an incredible little story! Soo excited to see what it goes next!

rosenglassrosenglass8 months agoAuthor

It's a multi-parter! I have another chapter, covering until the end of this scene/day/whatever, planned out solidly enough that I'll probably have to publish it even if this chapter didn't get the broader love I was hoping for. But it'll be a few months because I'm a big fan of letting a piece age and coming back later.

I'm glad it found some fans! I know this story is polarizing, but I'll take that over mediocrity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrosenglass@rosenglass
Just someone testing out the waters of erotic fiction. Credit to Kimberly Glyder for the basis of the profile picture.

SIMILAR Stories