Unwrapping Orlo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitch, is that what I asked? No. Do you want to be touched?" Natalie asked, giving me my first true choice of the evening.

It's stupid, but that one got me. Natalie was forcing me to imagine being touched by them and that was quickly pushing me over the edge into full arousal. I couldn't just pretend I was modeling anymore. Now I was picturing Aaron's hands on my ass; Yana softly stroking up and down my cock; and I didn't even want to know how Natalie would touch me in her current humiliation streak.

I looked down again and the situation was fraught. At this point the very tip was peeking out. I tried to adjust once again but it would not lay to the side any longer and just bumping it with my hand brought a surge of sensation and elongation. Luckily, none of them were far enough to my side to see anything, but my only hope to stay covered was to keep my back turned until I cooled down.

I didn't know how to respond to Natalie's question. In truth, the things I was picturing would feel great. But I wasn't going to admit that to Natalie or the other two. Nonetheless, outright lying to Natalie also seemed ill-advised because I knew she would see straight through it and I didn't know how she would try to punish me for dishonesty.

"Uhh, touch me how, exactly?"

"Ahahaha, I knew it. Okay turn back around," she said, never intending to answer my question.

So, now I clearly had a problem. My mind flashed back to middle school math class, when I was called up to the board in the middle of a boner-filled daydream. Without a probable excuse, I did what every boy has probably had to do: I scurried up to the board and wrote the answer about as fast as possible and hurried back to my seat. In that case I made it out just fine, so I assumed I could get out of this situation with the same casual denial.

I built up some confidence, clutched my hands modestly over the top of my panties, and turned back around. Moving my legs made everything looser, so at this point I could feel the hemline of the panties about a centimeter down from the crown. If I moved my hands at this point everyone would get quite the look. Of course, what was different about this situation was that it was anything but discreet. The room had already seen my panties -- from both sides no less -- so my sudden modesty seemed out-of-place.

Natalie started teasing, "Oh, are we modest all the sudden? We've already seen everything so why don't you drop those hands?"

"Nat I--"

"Orlo, drop your hands," Natalie said sternly.

Fuck. I couldn't know for sure, but it definitely seemed like Natalie knew exactly what position I was in. However, it was clear that everyone here was onboard and I had to admit I was liking it more and more. I was really beginning to trust them too. None of them had said anything derogatory or been grossed out by my gender-bending like I had been afraid of.

Natalie could be pretty convincing and I was already drunk on the attention they had given me. Really, I would have done almost anything she said.

So, I followed Natalie's command, shyly pulling my hands away from my cock. Here I was, in my bedroom with my roommate, my classmate, and some boy I had just met, wearing panties with my cock shooting straight out of them. The panties still held my dick tight against my abdomen, so the view they got was of it standing pretty much straight up, the top few centimeters of engorged, red-brown, sensitive skin clearly visible.

I clasped my hands behind my back in order to stop me from fidgeting as I fought against the instinct to cover myself. I felt fear, definitely, but I also felt a wave of arousal so strong that it surprised even me. I started imagining what would happen if they really liked what I was showing.

"Oh my god," Yana said under her breath.

The room was dead silent for what felt like forever. I second-guessed myself. Obviously erections are largely uncontrollable and it was Natalie who told me to expose myself, but I still felt so ashamed at displaying my arousal to all of them. Now we had taken this too far and I should just apologize and--

"Hot. Hot-hot-hot-hot. Alright, might as well get those off because it's not like they're hiding much anymore," Natalie said.

She wanted this to continue? And she wanted me to take off my panties? I looked at her, flabbergasted, and then I looked down at my cock. She was right -- there wasn't anything much more shameful than this presentation -- but actually forfeiting my underwear felt like such a vulnerable thing to do.

I strung my finger into my panties and quickly pulled them down, trying not to think too much of it. Any more arousal would just further my embarrassment, but the feeling of the soft, light cloth floating down my thighs was unmistakably suggestive.

As I arose again, Natalie was ready for me with an outstretched hand. She wanted to hold my worn panties, still a little warm from my body heat? That felt weirder than anything so far. My hesitation was met with an impatient gesture from her, so I handed them over. She idly inspected them as if critiquing my choice while I was made to stand and awkwardly present.

The first feeling that hit me was cold. Even when I changed normally I was rarely out of my clothing for more than a minute. I could feel every draft straight on my hairless pouch, and even the substantial amount of blood coursing through my dick wasn't enough to offset it.

I looked back down at what was newly exposed. My cock was hanging a little up from horizontal in its semi-erect state, pointing almost directly at my friends as if inviting their stares directly at the tip. If anything, to me it looked silly, hanging off at an odd angle, so sensitive and vulnerable and visibly reactive. My full length and my pouch were now exposed, so I guess they did have something new to look at, and they clearly wanted to take their time with it as a measure of silence passed.

And I thought about my bush, which I always tried to keep tidy. I had a small strip of thick-but-short brunette hairs leading a few inches up from my cock in a near-triangle. I thought it looked cute, though at this point I was regretting how the tightly-manicured style made it look like I wanted to show off.

"Hey Orlo, can I take your bra off?" Yana asked.

I looked over at her and she had an inviting smile on her face. I hadn't ever seen her as anything but a classmate with a simple-but-charming air, but in this moment she seemed something else entirely. I got lost in her eyes for a second. They were a very pretty blue and contrasted nicely with both her pale skin and brunette, medium-length hair. But what was striking about them now was that they betrayed a quiet, playful hunger.

"Uhh, if you want?"

She moved to walk around behind me. I realized that this would make her the first of the three to see my ass in full, and I wondered how she would like it. There wasn't much room between me and the desk by my side, so she lightly grabbed my arm to stabilize herself as she passed, autonomically raising my excitement a bit. She stayed close, her body almost pressed up against mine and I did feel a hand, but not where I expected. She had given my ass a light tap that made it jiggle a bit without giving off any sound, keeping her play between us.

I hadn't told her she could touch me like that, and I felt a little infringed upon, but that was overridden by how her touch turned me on. Now I really felt like a toy: made to jiggle for her viewing and tactile pleasure.

Apparently she was finished toying with my ass because I felt her hand trace its way up to my bra. As she hooked her fingers into it I realized she had never even needed to get behind me because there was no clasp. She pulled it up over my head and I assisted by bringing my arms up.

"Mhhh, femboy nipples are special, aren't they?" Yana asked. Between this and her playing with my ass, clearly there was more to her than met the eye.

Boy nipples aren't supposed to be sexual, but you wouldn't know that from the stares I was getting. I would go to the beach topless without a second thought, but unveiling them here felt so sexually charged. Perhaps it was because they had just been in a bra and thus felt more feminine and explicit, or perhaps it was just because everyone in the room was oversexed.

Once my bra was completely off, Yana traced her hand up my side to my nipple. My nipples are small but firm and a rosy, eye-catching pink. She gently squeezed one of them and rolled it between her thumb and forefinger, which sent electricity straight through my abdomen and down to my penis. But she was being much more forward than I had anticipated, and I looked at her questioningly.

"Oh, sorry. I got carried away," she apologized as she backed up to her previous position.

"Tell her it's okay, Orlo. You know you want to be touched," Natalie said.

Unfortunately, she was right. "Uh, yeah, no big deal I guess," I said, simultaneously trying to make it sound genuine while hiding how much I enjoyed it. Yana elected not to go in for another squeeze, though.

They all carved out some time to take in my fully nude body, which of course also involved me turning around a few times. Aaron seemed especially partial to that part of me. I still didn't know what exactly to make of him. He had a sharp, angular face but soft skin; a discerning, quizzical eye but a reassuring demeanor. Mostly, I knew that I liked the attention he was giving me.

I had fantasized a million times about exposing myself like this, but I never imagined I would actually get to experience it, nor that my audience would be so eager to witness. My cock was stubbornly erect and aching for me to touch it, but I resisted the urge. At this point none of them could be that offended by it, but I knew Natalie would mock me about it. I didn't need that much humiliation.

I had caught Aaron adjusting his pants once and it appeared that everyone was pretty excited, but the tension in the room calmed a bit as it was clear there was nowhere else for this spectacle to go. And I was becoming more comfortable. There was still a clear difference in status and vulnerability between the clothed and unclothed, but the shame was starting to melt away. It was finally crystalizing in my brain that everyone was enjoying themselves. Of course, Natalie couldn't let that peace live.

"Alright, I guess we've seen what we're going to see. Do you guys want to go in the living room and watch something? 'Course, we can take our toy too," she said.

"Noooo, no way. What if Cody or somebody comes back?" I asked.

"So what if he does? We'll just tell him we're having some fun and I'm sure he'll be fine with it," she responded. "This place is half ours and, I don't know if you know this, but being nude in your own house is not illegal."

"Ugh."

"You guys up for it?" she asked the guests.

Both of them answered in the affirmative and it didn't look like I was going to get a vote. Maybe I was clouded by arousal or maybe just plain confused about this situation that was so far from anything I'd been in before. Whatever the case, I soon found myself enthusiastically led by all of them into the living room and through a new set of tribulations.

12