Up and Down

Story Info
Daddy works his girl up, up, up and then brings her down.
1.3k words
3.88
6.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt ready, wrapped in a layer of bliss that comes from the perfect combination of smoking and desperate horny neediness. It should be embarrassing, how easy it was for him to get her here - a couple puffs and a few gentle caresses was about all it took.

-

He had left no question, letting her work herself up with some stories, with a surprise stroke or a quick pinch to gauge her. He loved the way she reacted when she was like this, the smallest gesture made her eyes glaze over, her lips curl into a loose smile, and a shiver run through her body.

He didn't think she could spot it, not like he could, the telltale signs of her descent. The way her muscles relaxed, leaving her loose and soft, eyes heavy, knees drifting apart; the way she couldn't contain it and her pleasure spilled out in twitches or shakes; the way she stared so intently at the screen, sneaking glances at him to see if he knew her secret.

He moved her to the bedroom, once the sign became unavoidable -or when his cock grew hard in his pants and he wouldn't wait any longer. Another sign: she'd stumble to the bedroom, feet heavy, concentration shot, and collapse onto the mattress. No matter his next course of action, he knew, it was inevitable it would begin with sliding his fingertips gently across her pussy - eliciting an involuntary movement arching her back into the air and leaving his fingers damp.

He took action. His hand dipped across her pussy, brushing against the soaked panties before moving over her stomach to tease her aching tits, nipples already tightening into to hard eraser points.

He left her wanting, tits following his hand as he pulled away.

He proceeded into the next phase of the process - bombarding her lazy mind and body until she went from loose to limp and from soft to moldable playdoh. He slid in next to her, encircling her body and pushing his cock against her thigh, pressing their bodies together into one long seam. His left hand drifted up while his right drifted down to burrow under her thong. He started playing with her, quick teasing patterns that left her hazy and needy. All the while, his voice was in her ear, telling her anything and nothing, misdirecting and confusing her so that her mind ran in circles, always returning to him and the pleasure he gifted her.

She loses herself, overtaken in every way by him. His attentions shift to the wand, pressing it against her clit while it hummed in its wavy pattern. His voice joined in, a faint echo of the buzz whispering "up,up,up, up, up..... down, down, down, down, dowwwnnn"

He directed her though a few cycles before adding "deeper and deeper" steering her from entranced to an intentional trance. Guiding her further and further, she lay limp against the bed, toes wiggling and a faint smile resting on her face.

"Look at you so beautiful and brainless for me. So passive and receptive for me. You want to be a good girl for me right?"

His next sentence overpowered her sleepy hum, "Do you know what good girls do? They keep their eyes focused on Daddy, nice and wide, never letting their passive eyelids sink down over their sleepy, sleepy eyes. They stop their gaze from drifting away from Daddy, no matter how much his touch makes them sigh and squirm. Because if their eyes get heavy and blank, their mind gets heavy and blank, and if their mind gets heavy and blank it's so so easy for their mind to get filled with someone else's thoughts. So if their eyes close, anything thing they hear writes over their blank receptive mind. Good thing you're a good girl and you're going to keep your tired, tired eyes wide wide open. You're going to focus on me and avoid thinking about the pleasure coursing through your body leaving pliable and weak. You're not going to let your eyes go fuzzy and unfocused, not going to sinking into the mindless bliss my voice is wrapping you in.

And how are those eyes? Drifting lower and lower I see, it's too late to resist now, any moment now your eyes are going slip shut. It was too late for you when I pushed you onto the bed, I already had you so loose and weak.

I knew better than you, you see, I knew what was going to happen. I knew you were going to DROP, drop deep down down down for me.

It's not the only thing I know.

I know that you get hot so easy, don't you? So hot that it heats up that little pussy and leaves you hot all over. I know that when you get that hot you need to do something about it, you need to take something off. Because when you take off a piece of clothing, the heat subsides. It's still there bubbling under the surface, but it's manageable. When it's hot, you want to remove clothing. When you remove clothing, the heat becomes manageable.

I told you I know a lot, like how I knew you would let those eyes close and your mind become pliant and blank. I know something else. I know when the temperature is about to rise. I know moments before it gets hot. Moments before you get hot, because when it gets hot, you get hot. I know you don't want to get too hot, so I know you'll want to know when it gets hot. You'll want me to tell you when it gets hot so you can remove some clothing and keep your smoldering pussy under control.

You'll want to me to tell you it's hot so you can remove some clothing. You'll want to remove some clothing when I tell you it's hot.

When you remove clothing you'll feel bliss, because the heat will be manageable. You'll remove your clothing because I told you to, you'll feel bliss when you remove your clothing. The bliss you feel will be because of me, because of me telling you "hot".

When I say "hot", you feel bliss. When I say "hot", you remove your clothes and feel bliss.

I'm going to pay attention to the temperature for you, which means you don't have to. Which means that you don't need to think about the temperature at all. You don't pay attention to any of the details, just react when I say "hot". When I say "hot" you don't need to think about this conversation, you just need to react, and remove a piece of clothing and feel bliss. You don't need to really notice that I even said the word "hot", you can just let it flow along with the rest of my words, without thinking, just remove clothing when I say "hot". You can bypass your brain entirely, just let your muscles listen to me say "hot" and remove something.

You've done such a good job, listening to Daddy, such a good job that when you wake up you don't need to worry about this conversation, just let the details stay down here, deep, deep here for a while after. The fuzzy memory will stay down here after you wake, making it hard for you to find it, it will take hours to find it. Unless I tell you to remember, it will stay deep down and take hours to piece together. When I tell you to remember, you will remember all the details of our conversation.

In a few moments I am going to pull you up, up, up, and your eyes will open up and you will be awake for Daddy. You will find it easier to think and focus on me.

So, my love, come up, up, UP and join me. Gently drift up up up, feeling your eyes getting lighter and lighter, your blinks getting quicker and quicker, until you are completely up up up with me."