Up for Air Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take him back into my mouth as his answer, sucking as I stroke him. He starts thrusting to match me. He knows that I said yes. That I want him in this moment as badly as he wants me. He groans out one more time. This time I see him seize up. I look up, as that first jet sprays into my mouth. He's biting his lip and his eyes are looking down at me fluttering ever so gently, as if he's dreaming of this moment. After that first swallow of cum, I know that I need more, and he's happy to provide. Seeing that look in his eyes, is enough to get me to cum as well. I don't consume anymore details lost in our mutual orgasm. Continuing to suck him, I feel the last of his load dribble out onto my tongue. Even then, I keep going. I need to be sure I have it all. He starts trying to pull away, laughing.

"Hey, I've shot it all. There's nothing left," he chuckles as he reaches down, pulling me up, and kissing me. Normally after anything sexual, I want to be left alone, but with Mitchell, it's something else. I don't want to be left alone by him. He cleans me up with a damp cloth from his closet.

"That better not be a stale cumrag," I manage to snark.

"It's not. It's from my 'darkroom'. I have nothing to process right now, or the light would be off. I keep some spare washcloths in there for many reasons," he explains happily. After he's finished wiping me down, he throws the cloth into the laundry basket. "Hey, if it's not weird, our assignment this month, do you think you could help with it?"

"Uhh, what do you mean?" I say as I tuck myself away, and do up my pants.

"Let me do a photoshoot with you. Wear some cute underwear. We can go to my uncle's studio, and just get some real nice shots," Mitchell says, almost with no commitment, "maybe next Friday?" His bits are still hanging free.

"Oh shit! Is it Friday? Sorry, I have a thing tonight with people and I am supposed to be on in like five minutes and-" I pause and collect my things, "- Yes. I'll help you with your photoshoot." I grab the pen off his desk and write my number down on a notepad. "This is my phone number. Call me or text if you want to talk about the details of your shoot."

"I'll definitely want to see some underwear shots from you before I decide which pairs you should wear for the shoot," he smirks and I blush once more. Quickly I depart, heading out of his room, feeling him watch me go down the stairs.

Moving as quickly as I can, I see Aaron out of the corner of my eye with a look of anger in his eyes. I shoot out the door, and to my car. Start, drive. On my way up the stairs, I call for delivery and text Jamie to let her know I found Magic Touch Man. I unlock my door, whip my bag off my shoulder, onto the couch. I sit in my rolly chair, sliding into place, joining the group call. "Hello, Adventurers! I hope you're ready for-", my phone dings and I reach into my pocket to pull it out, seeing a message from an unknown number. I quickly open it and see a lewd selfie of Mitchell. Attached to the selfie is a text letting me know how happy he was that I stopped by. "For the next chapter of Drowned in the Abyss."

12