Up From Ashes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You greedy Gus, you keep me from my prize!" She panted, looking hungrily down into my eyes. "Give me what I desire, I wish to taste your peach!"

What decent person could refuse such a kindly request?

Afterall, I am a gentlewoman, "Your slightest wish is my command."

I do not think she anticipated my response, for she screamed then laughed as I flipped her with the ease of a circus strong woman, such a delicate thing. Her surprise was such that her thighs enveloped my head, thus opening her peach to my voracious appetites. I, being ever ready to fulfill her desire, widened my stance to allow her the access she demanded.

"Bend down you giant, my prize eludes me!" Slapping my bottom, she smacked to emphasize her point. I lowered her a little but kept her peach near my still ravenous mouth.

"No prize unworked for is worthy of the having." Was my only response, but I tipped myself to ease her access. No fool am I!

'Twas enough, for I soon felt her efforts on my behalf, and nearly to my knees did she drive me, but I stood tall like the oak.

I now knew her nectar would elude me thus I tended to nibbling the most delicate of fruits and focused on the results of her efforts. A sensation of joy and rapture was soon to be mine if I did not distract her, so I chose to latch as a babe upon her nub to buy my respite, to compose myself. So forceful was my attention that with a moan into my sex she reached her own release and I was provided that nectar as she could give in that arrangement.

The advantage in the game was mine thus far, and she was not happy for it.

Having free use of her hands, she put them to good use, first playing with, then opening my petals, and in turn pinching and pulling that tender bud. My knees nearly failed me for that sensation, but still I stood tall and began my assault on her sex. I intended to best her by driving her again to climax, but she would have none of it. She drew upon greater experience in these arts and the advantage of her unfettered hands to do what had not been done before.

My love had touched my center, of course, even so far as to plumb its depths, thus reducing my maidenhead to shreds and by the result I was glad to be done with it. But this imp chose this moment to launch an assault on my core that none, not even my beloved, had attempted. She used my weakness and defenseless position to drive home that tiniest of hands! First her digits one then another found their mark. My juices eased her way, and her efforts drew more, a titanic spring I felt loosed with her touch. Now encouraged, she drove yet another and another till it took my breath as all her hand dove into the recesses of my soul. My pour assaulted knees held their ground only by the nearest margins, but I would not be bested so easily.

Freeing my hands just a little, I chose to open a new front on our little battle of lust. I held her aloft while working my hands to those finest and most pleasing of globes, parting them to the night air, which drew yet another gasp in response, and I knew my efforts might yet turn the battle in my favor. I played my last card; I shifted her peach to my throat and dove into the place of deepest of the dark desires.

"You beast! You cheat, you..." My lover screamed her passion yet again, and I knew I had scored another point in the game.

But two can play at such, and within a moment of her recovery her free hand found my delicate rose, yet she, being she, and more daring, upped the bet, and using my flow of lust, one single digit dove in me as she had my peach and the game was lost.

My roar would have deafened a hundred men. Shaking the pillars of creation itself. I know not when my legs gave way or how I found myself upon the ground, my body betrayed me and would not be still, and I passed from memory into darkness.

Consciousness again found me. I held my sweet Pixie as we lay embracing beneath my blanket before the dying fire. She is sleeping gently breathing, her head pillowed on my arm, my breasts nestled against her back, her bottom firmly placed against my sex. I drifted back to sleep to await the dawn.

"You did well my love," My love stood over us, dressed in purest light of the white moon, and the silver light of the stars glimmering in her silverite mail. She had no need of arms or armor, but still she wore them as she had in life. Perhaps that my mortal mind might recognize the one I loved so dearly?

"You know she belongs to another." She whom I love regarded me with loving eyes filled with compassion.

"Yes, I know my love, she awaits in Val Royeaux." I regarded the sweetest of women, now murmuring in her dreams. "I must release her to her love tomorrow. It is not a simple thing my dearest, but it must be."

"She cares for you my love, but the one who loves her best, needs her more." She smiled and before she turned to go, "I will wait for you there."

We must have been a sight entering the city gates, a human woman whose bosom was too ample for her armor, a dark-haired elf child before her on the saddle both astride a magnificent Elven mare dripping with sweat, clearly exhausted from a long ride, yet proud and strong.

We had not time to consider our visage. We no sooner were challenged by the city guard than Chantry Templars arrived, took charge of us, and escorted us to the White Spire. It was less than an hour before the newly chosen Divine presented her acceptance speech and set the course of the Chantry and hence the course for the known world for the next age.

We raced through the streets of Val Royeaux, heedless of the obstacles. Up to The Long Stair to the outer portico. We then ran up the Winding Stair to the top of the tower itself, to the platform from which the Divine would give her speech. Pixie's first sight of her love took my breath away; the love she poured into that look melted my dead heart; I knew why I had been spared, at least for a moment.

Of course, fairy tales are not that simple; the Divine saw her Pixie and turned to those in her entourage, who had sought to block her path. She tore the speech they had prepared from top to bottom and cast it off the railing.

Those who sought to spread darkness were not so easily cowed. Daggers appeared as Templar was set upon by Templar. Meek little me, the woman who lay for days by the ashes of her love, I the one who begged for death. I would allow no ill to befall the Divine, for Pixie's sake, if nothing else.

Sorrow and Regret began their dance.

The attempted coup ended with the coup leaders either dead or dying, and their Templar stooges' corpses upon the ground. Both Pixie and the Divine held each other for all the world to see. They even kissed, to the applause of the smiling Empress and the rest of the court applauding, drown by the cheers of the people of Val Royeaux.

But as fate would have it, the forces of darkness had one more card to play. As an archer, I may have sensed more than heard the twang of bowstring; I may have seen or perhaps felt the glint of light off a point across the gulf between the archer and the platform. I do not know, nor will I ever know.

I leapt between the archer, the Divine, and Pixie, only to fly with my love, her arms wrapped tight around me. The shaft of an arrow buried deep between my breasts as I fell to the flagstones below. I am content.

I am with my love at last, my joy unbounded, and she smiled as we flew.

"You did well, my dearest." She kissed me, her raven hair flowing in the wind.

I am blessed.


12