Up In Smoke, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE DAWN

- - -

Then Light hit me in the face.

Through my tear-strewn eyes I looked up and saw a golden fireball peaking out from the horizon between the buildings of Hanoi's cityscape. The Fire threw beams of blazing whites, yellows, and reds across the sky, setting the cumulus clouds alight which was then reflected in the perfectly still waters of the lake below. Right at the heart of where the Sun rose, silhouetted against its brilliance, stood an ancient pagoda in middle of the lake, a flock of birds gliding away from it. It was a magnificent sunrise on a perfectly clear morning in Hanoi.

I started to cry.

I don't know how long I stood there just watching the sunrise, watching the city wake up to another day, but I knew it was long enough to lessen my pain. The heat of the sun dried my eyes. I knew I would be alright.

I sat down on a bench behind me and realized I was tightly clutching the bag of Desire Cici had given me the night before. I opened my hand and looked at the bag. I wanted to smoke it, but I had no way to. I really need to go out and get a pipe or something. My thoughts drifted to the bamboo pipes I saw older men around town smoking dirty tobacco out of, I could easily get one of those, or at least some rolling papers. I opened the bag to at least take another whiff of the weed. It smelled just as good as it had before. I shook the bag a bit to stir the odor and saw something peaking out from the bottom. I picked it out and saw that it was a small pack of rolling papers I had not noticed the night before, probably due to the sheer chaos that had been happening at the time, not to mention all the sex and alcohol. Man! Cici had thought of everything. I really liked that girl.

I picked out a bud and started to pluck apart the flower, and once it was as close to a fine powder as I could produce in my palm, I placed it on a piece of paper. I was never good at rolling joints, but I was here for function, not to impress anyone. Once it was as good as I could get it, I got a lighter out of my pocket and lit the end.

God! It was very good weed. My previous puff of the stuff had been good, but I had been distracted by a hundred different things at the time - foremost of all Amber - to pay much attention to the weed itself. Not only that, but we had smoked it out of a used hookah which had been, in turn, filtered through dirty bong water. Now, smoking it straight out of a joint, it was heavenly. It tasted like if a horny angel and bag of cotton candy had fucked and they had made a baby; as if an orgasm had the best orgasm of its life; or if love could be melted down and injected straight into the taste buds. It was good.

- - -

THE TRUTH

- - -

I just sat there for a few minutes taking hits at my leisure until I heard a sound behind me. I looked and saw Thuy standing there, watching me. I don't know how long she had been watching and I didn't care. I turned back to the sunrise and took another hit. After a moment, I sensed her move. She came over and quietly sat down next to me on the bench.

We just sat there together in silence looking out over the lake.

Then she reached over and took the half-smoked joint out from between my fingers and took her own hit. I didn't say anything. I didn't warn her. I just watched her. Cici had called it magic, in fact she had said a lot of things about it, most of which I was too drunk on whiskey and lust to remember. Something about women melting in my hands or something, I think she even said it made orgasms better and addictive, maybe? I don't know if I believed any of it.

I mean, Amber had seemed to be into me since we had met at the beginning of the night, long before we had even smoked it together. Sure, she liked to tease me; in fact, her job was to tease me, but I think even without the weed I could have sealed that deal. After the booze and the dancing we were both already pretty horny. The weed had just been the final stroke that broke the camels back, if you will. And sure, the sex had been incredible, but again we had both been drunk and high. I'm not saying that I am some sort of sex god or anything, but hey, even a guy like me can be good sometimes. And with Cici, I don't think she had ever been eaten out before; the novelty of that alone might have been exciting enough to create her orgasm. But magic weed, seriously? Maybe very good weed, no doubt about that - I was already blazed from just half a joint - but in my experience, life was too shitty to believe that magic could actually exist, and certainly not for me.

Regardless, I did not warn Thuy about any of this. Actually, come to think of it, I don't think Thuy had ever even smoked weed before, or at least not during our time together and certainly not before. But apparently fucking wasn't all that she had been doing during her travels.

She didn't even cough. She just took a hit. Looked at the joint with her eyebrows raised in surprise, gave me the same look, and then took another hit. She held the last puff for a good ten seconds with her eyes closed before releasing a cloud of smoke out in front of us, and handed it back to me. We finished off the joint passing it back and forth until it reached its end. Then we just sat there, continuing our silence, before she broke it with a quiet question.

"Who was she?"

"Who?"

"The girl you were with last night?"

"Which one?" I raised one eyebrow.

Her head snapped over to me and she let out a bark of a laugh followed by a series of giggles before seeing that I hadn't joined in on the laughing. Realizing I might be serious, her laughs stopped and she looked at me hard, searching my eyes for a glimmer of the joke. I just gave her a neutral look in return.

"Really?" She asked.

Was that interest in her voice? I nodded.

"Wow...well done." She paused for a moment before trying again, "Ok, who were they?"

I wasn't going to answer but then I decided to anyway, "A couple of girls I met at a bar with Minh last night."

"You just met them last night?!?"

"Yea, it was a fun time."

"Sounds like it." She paused again. "Are you going to see them again?" A hint of sadness coming through even though she was trying to hide it.

"I hope so, but I just realized this morning or yesterday morning, whichever, that I never got either of their numbers...how long was I even asleep for?"

"I'm not sure really, all day. Like, 16 hours, maybe? You were really out of it."

"Fuck. Yea, I was. Weird dreams too."

"Want to tell me about them?"

"Maybe someday." I sighed vaguely, that dream image coming back to me in focus. Man, what a dream. Drunk dreams are always weird, and weed dreams are even weirder; but this post-coital, drunken, weed dream was at the top of the list in my own personal Weird-O'-Meter scale. All those women looking at me, wanting me. How many? 5? 10? 20? More? I don't think I could handle anything even close to that many women. It would be fun though...

"What did you do all day?" I asked instead.

"I tried to call some friends, but most of them wouldn't answer. They are mad at me. But I talked to two who said they might be able to help me. Then I borrowed your motorbike and went shopping. I bought some sexy clothes I thought you might like to see. Then I came home and went through your computer and masturbated a bit until I got sleepy, so I got into bed with you but I fell asleep before you woke up."

Thuy and I fell back into silence. I was stunned, that was...a pretty honest answer, weird, but honest. I noticed she seemed anxious. Her legs were rubbing together like they were kindling and she was trying to start a fire. I don't think she was cold. She took the opportunity during our silence and slid closer to me on the bench, reaching a hand out to touch my leg.

"Thuy, stop." I barked.

She stopped. In fact, her hand froze in air, halfway to my leg. That was weird too.

"Why did you come here, Thuy?" I asked, she had never given me a real answer and I figured, what with her being high now, maybe I'd get a straight answer.

"I don't have many friends left in Hanoi, so I wanted to seduce you into letting me stay here. I missed having sex with you, but I was going to use you until I found someone better."

I just stared at her shocked. Well, that certainly was a straight answer.

She went on, "You were always nice to me, so I knew it would be easy to convince you to let me stay, but you're a teacher and you don't make enough money for me. The men I was with in France bought me clothes, jewelry, and one man even bought me a car, but I had to sell it just to get back here because I couldn't afford to ship it back." She said all of this nonchalantly, like she was just talking about her normal day. I noticed her hand was still hovering above my leg.

My anger flared at her words. "Then why even bother leaving France? Its sounds like you were having a great time." I whispered as venomously as I could.

"I had to leave. I was fucking my boss, the dad I was working for, and his girlfriend found out. She called the Immigration Department and got my visa canceled. She also started telling everyone in town that I was a whore and a prostitute and that I had chlamydia, so none of my other boyfriends wanted to help me either."

I looked at her with disgust on my face, but had to ask, "Do you have chlamydia, or any other STDs, I should know about?"

"No. I get checked every couple of weeks, she was just angry that her boyfriend liked fucking me more than her." Her hand was now shaking, still hanging in the air.

"Put your hand down, Thuy." She did, right on my leg. I slid away on the bench getting myself out of her reach.

"How many?" I asked between clenched teeth, surprised that she was telling me all of this.

"How many what?"

"Men, Thuy. How many men did you fuck in France?" I asked without wanting to know the answer.

"Twelve." She said with no hesitation.

I just sat there, my anger boiling back over. Twelve?!?

"And who is Nico?" Why did I keep asking these questions? I couldn't stop myself with her being so honest.

"He was my boyfriend for the last 7 months until he heard about me fucking my boss. He knew about you, and he liked the excitement of stealing me from you, but he was angry that I would fuck someone else while I was with him. And then my boss' girlfriend found his number in my diary and told him about every other man she had found out about me fucking. He broke up with me and he stole my box of jewelry. He told me I owed it to him."

"Why are you telling me all of this?" I was defeated, my anger had burnt out into numbness.

"Because you asked me." She said blandly.

It finally clicked. I really am a moron. It was the Desire, Cici had said something about women doing what I told them, well she said my voice was music or something...fuck, what had she said? I really need to find her and ask her to tell me again while I was sober enough to remember.

Wait! It actually worked. The weed fucking works! It IS fucking magic. HOLY SHIT!

Wait, slow down, maybe she is just high. How do I make sure?

"Thuy?" I started, what should I try. "Stand up."

She stood up.

"Sit down."

She sat down.

"Quack like a duck."

She quacked.

Ummm. "Slap yourself."

She slapped herself hard, letting out a whimper when she did, tears forming in her eyes.

My dick got hard again. Ho...Ly...Shit.

I just sat there stunned in utter disbelief for a moment more before thinking of something else I could try.

"Come stand in front of me." I told her.

She stood up and stepped in front of me looking at me expectantly.

"Get on your knees."

She knelt at my feet. An image from my dream popped into my head, of her doing exactly this. Oh boy.

"What are you feeling right now?" I asked her.

"I am horny and excited, but my cheek hurts and now so do my knees."

I laughed. "Are you scared?"

"A little, I think I told you too much and now you will make me leave before I can find another boyfriend to stay with."

My smile vanished. "Another boyfriend? Is that who you were calling earlier?"

"Yes, men I hoped I could convince to take me, men who are rich enough."

I realized earlier I had only asked her about France, so I asked a follow up, "How many boyfriends did you have in Vietnam before you left?"

"Only you."

I sighed, but then I realized my mistake. "How many men did you fuck in Vietnam while we were together?"

"Twenty."

My blood turned to ice. She fucked twenty guys while we were dating and I never knew. How could I be so clueless.

"Why?" I whispered.

"I wanted to prove I was better than other girls, so I stole their boyfriends from them. That is one reason I left. Women around Hanoi started finding out that I was fucking their boyfriends and some of them have dangerous friends."

Pieces started falling into place now. What? Don't give me that look, I have already admitted I am slow.

"Do you know a woman named Mai who owns some bars in Hanoi?" I asked, knowing I already knew the answer.

"Yes, I fucked her fiancé a year and a half ago, the night before their wedding. He left her at the alter, their families all waiting, so he could be with me. But he had no money, Mai was the rich one. So I told him to 'fuck off' when he came to me wanting to be with me. He tried to get back with Mai, but she had been humiliated in front of everyone she knew. A week later he was dead, they found his body in the river. The police said it was suicide, but there were rumors she had him killed. She is the one I was scared of, she is connected with the Vietnamese Mafia, I think she is one of their bosses' daughters. That is where she got her money to open her bars. Soon after I heard about her fiancé, I made plans to leave the country. I hope she doesn't know I am back now."

Oh, I think she does. The night before Thuy comes back - the girl who stole her fiancé and humiliated her in front of friends and family - Mai finds her Ex-boyfriend and gives him a mind controlling weed that gives him sexual control over women. Yea, I doubt that was a coincidence. If Mai was even half as dangerous as Thuy thinks, maybe she even had something to do with Thuy getting kicked out of France, so that she would have to come back. She had set up this whole situation for her revenge.

Fuuuuck. Minh had been right. Mai was most definitely not a woman to fuck with. I wonder how much he knew, or at least, suspected. I thought he was my friend, but after all the bombshells falling on me tonight, I don't know if there was anyone I could trust any more. Granted, on one hand, if he knew, he was instrumental in getting me this magical weed; but on the other, he did just put me into bed - figuratively, at least for now - with a crime lord's daughter, and I've seen enough movies to know how that usually ends...so...I guess, we are even?

I returned my attention to Thuy, who was still kneeling directly in front of me, boy had she shit the bed. I almost felt sorry for her. But then I remembered about the - what, thirty-two? - men she had fucked while we had been together. About all the lying she must have done. About the lives she had ruined for her selfishness. About how even today she had still been planning on seducing me and then betraying me again, and for what? Greed? Pride? Envy? Gluttony? Lust?

Jesus. I guess they don't call them the Seven Deadly Sins for nothing. She was hitting Five out of Seven so far, and I bet the only reason she missed the sixth was because she had been to busy fucking half the city to be slothful.

I guess it would be rather poetic for me to be the seventh then. Wrath.

- - -

TWO

- - -

I didn't know how long the effects of Desire would last, would it only work as long as she was high? Or was there a permanent change? I'm pretty sure Cici had said my cum would be addictive - or my seed would be, at least - so that seemed to imply a lasting effect, but what about the thing with my voice. Something about it being musical and women having to do what I said, how long would that last? Thuy seemed to be following my commands at the moment, but how long would that last? Could I try and give her long-term orders, maybe even change the way she thinks or behaves? Huh...

Only one way to find out...

"Thuy." I said with a snarl, "things are going to change around here. We are going to make some new rules, and you will follow them not just to the letter of the law, but also to the spirit of the law, as well. I know you are a lawyer, but you wont try to manipulate or 'loop-hole' your way out of these rules. Your manipulative days are done, unless I otherwise want you to. From now on, you are mine, and only mine, what I Desire is what you will live for. Your only guiding factor in life will now be if your actions will please me or not. I will be the only man you ever fuck again. You will obey me at all times and do whatever I want you to do. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes." Some emotion I couldn't place flashed in her eyes, but she didn't move, she didn't get up. However, her body was shaking like a horse before a race.

"How does that make you feel?" I was curious how all this was playing in her mind.

"Angry, Nervous, Excited, Horny, and Happy."

"Explain."

"I am angry because I don't want to be controlled, I like being the controller. I am nervous because I don't know what you are going to make me do, but at the same time this excites me. No one has ever controlled me before. This excitement makes me horny and I have not had sex in a week and my pussy is throbbing. I can feel my wetness spreading down my legs. But most of all I am happy because you have decided to keep me and not throw me away like everyone else has."

A small twinge of sympathy spiked in me at that.

"But you were going to leave me." I said. "Why do you care that I want to keep you now?"

"Because me leaving was how I controlled you, I always knew you would take me back whenever I wanted."

Well, she was right about that, I did take her back even after everything she had done. Realizing that she used my love against me hurt, but now I was in charge. No, I wouldn't let her go, but I was going to make her pay for coming back and I was going to have fun making her pay.

"Are you scared of me, Thuy?"

"No."

"Why not? Aren't you scared of what I can make you do?"

"No, because I know you love me and I know you would never hurt me."

Anger spiked in me at that. Was she still trying to manipulate me? Playing off my love to protect her? But she was wrong there. I was going to have fun hurting her, just a little.

"Bend lower, Thuy. Kiss my feet." I commanded her.

She lowered her head, her ass sticking up in the air as she did, and kissed the top of my grimy feet that hadn't been cleaned in days and which have now been running around barefoot on the roof.

I reached over and slapped her bent ass as hard as I could from this angle. She cried out in pain but did not move any more than that.

"What about now?" I asked "Scared yet?"

"No. You are just using pain to play with. As long as you never leave me you will never really hurt me."

I didn't know how long this would last, but I didn't want to waste it. Cici claimed my seed would be addictive, so better try and get Thuy hooked now. I reached into pants and pulled out my dick which had been begging for attention since I had woken up. I pulled down the hem of my pajama pants to my thighs, bringing my raging hard-on out into the warm Hanoi morning air in view of half the city.