Up In Smoke, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MINH (07:47): I said respond YES.

BEN (07:48): YES!

MINH (07:50): Good! I will tell Hong, and you better write to Amber now. Tell her I gave you the message and make SURE to tell her NOT to have Hong cut my dick off.

BEN (07:51): Will do man, thanks!

I just laughed. That was pretty much Minh, once he knew I was ok, his main concern always turned to his dick.

I clicked over to write Amber a new message and instead saw a message from an unknown number in my alerts section. I guess they aren't always all worthless.

UNKNOWN: Hi! Is this Ben? This is Amber.

Well, I guess I owe an apology to my phone's alert system. I wrote a message back to her:

BEN (07:54): Hi Amber! Yes, this is Ben, I am sorry I didn't write to you sooner, I slept all day yesterday and I realized when I got home that I didn't have your number. I only just got it now from Minh. I had a great time the other night, I'm glad we met! I would love to see you soon!

While I waited to see if she was awake or even if she would respond right away, I added her Info to my contacts list, I didn't want to risk losing it again. After that was done, I reflexively switched apps to my Facepagegram and saw another alert for a 'friend request' waiting for me from someone called 'Nguyen Tu Amber' and right next to it was a little picture with her beautiful face set in profile.

OK! I GET IT! I am sorry, phone! My phone always knows what's best for me!

Laughing, I quickly accepted the 'friend request' and opened her profile and started peaking around at what she wanted people to know about her, places she worked at, her hobbies, etc. Then I went to look at her pictures, most of which were of her with friends at cute little cafes or fancy looking restaurants, always wearing beautiful dresses; or there were pictures of her looking good standing in front of some landmark in Hanoi taking the usual 'look where I got to go' picture. After looking at these picture for a while longer than I probably should have, I realized I was just wasting time sitting on the toilet. If she hadn't written yet, she probably is still sleeping.

I stood up and shook my legs trying to get blood back into them. Once I knew I wouldn't fall over, I wobbled over to the shower and turned on the water.

- - -

THE HOTBOX

- - -

Ok, here is a fun fact about Vietnamese home design. They don't have showers or baths like we do back home. There is no glass door or shower curtain, no tub or lip in the floor to catch the water, there is just the shower-head pointed down at the bare tile floor. Therefore, when you take a shower, water sprays everywhere and you get the entire bathroom wet. Water then flows to a drain in a corner of the room, and if you are really lucky, the floor might even be slanted a bit to offer a direction for the water to go. My bathroom did not have a slanted floor, so some water would find its way to the drain, but most would just hang around on the floor, counters, and toilet and just wait to be wiped up with a towel, or evaporate, whichever comes first. This is not really important right now, just a fun fact.

Anyway, I took my shower, reveling in the hot water washing the sweat and grim and juices from the last couple of days off of me. It felt great, the room filling with steam, but this story is long enough without me having to describe how my fucking shower felt, so lets just say I used all the usual shampoos and soaps, I shaved probably more vigorously now that I was more likely to see some action in the next of days, I did all the usual stuff. And then we can move on.

Afterwards I grabbed a towel and dried off, I just wrapped the towel around my waist and I took the opportunity to check on my phone again, it was covered in water from the spray of the shower, but no messages. Granted, it had only been an hour or so, and it was still early on a Sunday morning, she was probably still sleeping; or maybe even giving me a little, well deserved payback for making her wait as well. I dried off my phone with the end of my towel, collected my stuff, and opened the bathroom door. The hot steam from the bathroom air swirled into the bedroom, mixing with a fog of weed smoke lazily floating through the bedroom's cooler air. The steam and smoke danced together in fascinating cylindrical shapes right in front of me. Thuy had been hot-boxing the room, and apparently I had gotten a contact high as well; that, or the shapes were just really cool.

What I walked into was a completely different room. When I had asked Thuy to 'straighten things out a bit' I had meant, you know, maybe make the bed, pick up dirty clothes, put her suitcases in an orderly pile somewhere out of the way but easily accessible at the same time, you know...'guy clean'. But what I saw now was something that could have been presented on the cover of a Home Design magazine, or maybe even a Christmas Card. She had fucking CLEANED the room. For starters, the bed hadn't just been made, she had changed the sheets to clean ones and made it look good, with sharp points and everything. A drill instructor would have been impressed. Well, probably not of the haze of smoke still lingering in the air.

Her suitcases were also nowhere to be found, until I found them at the top of my closet when I opened it for clothes, all of hers were folded neatly in a small section on my shelves or otherwise hanging up on hangers, all pushed to one side, leaving plenty of space for my clothes. Which, by the way, she had also folded or hung up, and apparently arranged them in some weird order I didn't understand at the time (later she would tell me that it was in order of what she thought was the sexiest on me down to the least). I just grabbed the first shirt I saw (which just happened to be her favorite, so I guess her system works). Outside of my closet, there was not a single piece of clothing anywhere else in the room, as opposed to my usual casual t-shits or socks cast anywhere around the room in my haste, the floor, a shelf, my bed, on top of the TV, anywhere. Shit, even my hamper full of dirty clothes was gone, and I could hear the washing machine above my head going. Had she even started a load of laundry?

I saw a broom and one of those wet-sweeper-swifter things that, I might have had tucked away in the back of my closet, but I had certainly never used before, now stood in a corner by the door, obviously having just been used. She had even cleaned the floor, they looked wet.

My bookshelves with all my favorite books had been dusted and organized, by height, just the way I liked it. My TV dresser, also dusted, which usually was just a jumbled pile of workbooks and piles upon piles of old worksheets, discarded pens and markers, a random broken calculator, etc., and my book bag thrown up on top for good measure, had all also been hidden away and neatly organized in a drawer.

Likewise, my desk had also been dusted and organized, everything finding a neat little spot perfect if you wanted to find it. On the table top, I saw my lighter next to remaining butt of a joint.

And next to the joint, standing on top of my desk was Thuy with her back to me standing on the tips of her toes, arms stretched above her head, trying to reach a top bookshelf in order to dust it. Her ass was level with my face still wearing those same cute-as-fuck boyshorts. Tasty. It was adorable trying to see her try and stretch to reach something she obviously was too short to reach, but still trying anyway.

She must have heard me come out of the bathroom, cause she turned her head towards me, her body still stretched trying to reach the top.

"Hi! Sorry I'm not done yet. I wanted to be ready and waiting when you came out and see your face, but I'm still high. Get it. I'm still high." She said, motioning to where she was standing, and then she started giggling.

I just stared her in the ass, reading the word 'Tasty' and agreeing and it jiggled with her giggles. "Umm, did I pass out in the bathroom for another day?"

She gave another cute, little giggle in response. "No, silly. Its not too hard to clean if you actually set your mind to it. Hey! Could you come here for a moment, I just need a little help with one last thing."

I smirked at her obvious predicament. I walked over to her chuckling, "I thought you said it was easy if you set your mind to it?" I asked her, teasing.

"It is, I'm just not tall enough to reach this last spot. Can you give me a lift?"

"Sure, I'll get your higher." I said now with a full on evil smile on my face, which she did not see. I came up behind her, put both my hands on her ass cheeks and pushed her up.

"Oooooohh!" she exclaimed excitedly. She leaned over balancing on my arms, and wiped the final part of the shelf. She threw the rag into the corner where the hamper usually was, realized her mistake at once, and let out a small little "oh pooey."

"Ok, thanks. You can set me down now." She said.

Instead, I kind of bounced her up and let her fall down into my arms. Her giving out a short little scream as she did. I caught her legs in one arm and her shoulders in the other and spun her away from the desk.

"Hey! Not nice!" She laughed through a tangle of hair around her face, softly smacking my arm with her free one.

"No, this is not nice." I said, right before I threw her onto the bed.

She screamed again and landed with a "Oof."

She lay on her back of what had been, just two seconds before, the perfectly tucked covers folded over my bed. Her hair fanned out in all directions around her head, covering half of her face. One arm was held across her chest while the other was off away from her body bent at the elbow. Her legs, open and 'spread eagle', knees bent in different. She looked gorgeous in her dishevelment.

I put a knee in between her legs and crawled up towards her body, my towel falling away in the process. She watched me move towards her through the web of hair across her face, our eyes locked together. She tried to blow the hair out of her face without moving her arms, but it barely moved.

When my head reached hers I hovered over her, my arms locked holding me up about a foot over her head, my naked penis touching her crotch still covered by those silk, pink boyshorts I was beginning to love. And then I stopped.

I shifted my balance to one arm as I lifted the other to brush the hair out of her face, and then quickly brought it back down to the spot it had just been, re-balancing myself above her, then I just stared into her eyes, searching.

She looked up at me lovingly and lifted her hand under me, placing a finger in the center of my bare chest. Our eyes met again, and she quietly asked in a child-like whisper "Thuy do good?"

"Thuy do good." I praised her back as her fingers started walking around my chest up to my shoulders.

"Thuy get reward?" Her voice rising to a higher pitch at the end. Her eyes opening wide in an attempt to look innocent.

"Thuy get reward." I agreed and bent my elbows down to kiss her as her arms wrapped around my neck.

There we just kissed for a long while, our lips sealed and our tongues dancing.

- - -

THE CLAIMING

- - -

I started moving my hips up and down rubbing my dick along the outside of her silky pants getting harder by the second. Her legs wrapped around me too, locking at her ankles above my ass, trapping me pressed up against her covered snatch. My now hard cock started to try to punch through the fabric of her pants but couldn't. I could feel her wetness through those pants, however.

Is it still considered 'dry humping' if both parties are dripping wet?

Regardless, she was moaning under me while I was grunting with every thrust failing to gain entry into her. We both were getting frustrated at the barrier until I shifted my weight to my knees, moved my hands down her side to her hips and grabbed the first end of fabric I could find. It was the bottom of my old shirt she had been wearing. I pulled at it and lifted it up her body, but it got stuck under her chin due to her arms still being wrapped around my neck. She released her arms, lifting them over her head, allowing me to move the shirt passed her head. I leaned down again and kissed her while her arms still lay above her with the shirt now around her arms. She clumsily tried to shake the shirt off, but it got tangled and she was trapped.

I lifted my head up and saw her predicament. I looked her in the eyes and gave her my most devious smile. I leaned my body up to reach her arms, my dick pressing into the front of her pants even harder. Her face was now under my chest and she started kissing and licking it. I took a hold of the shirt and wrapped it tighter around her wrists, tying her hands together, then I took a corner of the shirt and hooked the end to the metal design on my headrest. I pressed the fabric down through a metal protrusion punching a whole through the shirt and tied it to the headrest.

Her arms now tied above her head, locked into place. I lowered my body again and looked into her eyes which were now wild with lust. After another quick kiss, I continued lowering my body kissing her neck. I gave her a swift bite, not lightly, at her throat, just to show her who was in charge, then continued my procession down her body.

My tongue trailed down her neck and around her shoulders to her right armpit. This had always been an extremely ticklish spot of her body, and I knew she could not tolerate the slightest touch. I licked circles around her shaved armpit nonetheless, forcing her into a squirm trying to shake me off. She couldn't, however, with her arms tied tight above her head and my pelvis' pressure holding her down, she was powerless to move away much from me. I lifted my right arm up to her left armpit, forcing her to flinch back into my tongue at her other side. She started to scream out in frustration, her whole body shaking and flailing. I leaned forward and sunk my teeth into the underside of her arm. Her scream turned into a squeal. My bite didn't draw blood, but it did leave a deep impression of my bite mark in the soft, pale skin of her underarm. I hoped the mark would last.

After one final squeeze of pressure, I released my jaw, and continued my trip down her body until I reached her nipple. She never had large breasts, and in this position they were practically nonexistent, but that didn't mean they weren't sensitive. I first licked one erect nipple, then shifted my head to her other and give it a lick as well. She was back to her moaning. I looked up at her face which was filled with pure bliss, her eyes were closed, but I could see movement behind her eyelids. She was freaking out. I chose that moment to bite hard onto this nipple. She let out a short, piercing squeak. I released my bite immediately only to suck up as much of her nipple and breast into my mouth as I could get, pulling her glands into my mouth as if I was trying to suckle milk from an empty container. As soon as I got a mouthful of her flesh in between my teeth, I bit down again trying to recreate the same mark I had at her underarm. This time she did not scream but let out a guttural, animalistic growl, almost a roar. I increased the pressure of my bite, hoping the mark would stay for a few days at least. When I thought she had had enough, I let her go and moved my head over to her other nipple. This time when I licked the nub on her chest, she gave a small worried whine. I lowered my mouth around her areola, and she shuttered in trepidation. This time, however, I only left a soft kiss before moving down further.

I brought my tongue over her tummy to her bellybutton and left a wet trail along its rim. She was an outtie. I then pushed the tip of my tongue down like it really was a button which opened the door below.

Lowering just a final bit more, I had finally come face to face with the pants that had been driving my nuts crazy all day. Up this close, I could see the fine grains in the pink fabric, it was shinny and smooth, but I don't think it was actually silk. My tongue didn't give a fuck however. The texture felt fucking fantastic whatever it was, as I slid my tongue along the front of Thuy's Mons down in between her wide open legs. I was welcomed by the aroma emanating from her deep inter-self. My tongue found her wet patch. Well, to be fair it wasn't hard, her pants were fucking soaked. I buried my face in her wetness and just inhaled. I heard her moaning again somewhere above me. My fingers had followed me down, and I ran them along the front of her pants as well, but then slid them up to the elastic rim, and it one smooth movement, I pulled her pants all the way down her legs and threw them off her feet, leaving Thuy completely naked in front of me since she had left.

It was then that I discovered something else new about Thuy. When I had last seen her naked she had a coarse patch of black public hair just above her snatch, but she was now completely shaven. I don't know if she had shaved for her fuckboys in France or if she had done it for me, but at the moment I didn't want to know either way. I reached over to feel her naked skin with the tips of my fingers. I saw goosebumps appear where my fingers moved. By the feel of it, she wasn't just shaven, she had gone in for a full wax, and it had been done very recently. I could not feel a single bristle of hair no matter how short, and apart from the now forming goosebumps, she was completely smooth. I looked up to her face and saw nervousness in her features for the first time, but was she nervous about me getting angry or about what I would think about what she had done? I gave her a comforting smile, and lower my mouth down to where she was now bare, and planted a few gentle kisses on her Mons, creating even more goosebumps, her smooth skin feeling wondrous on my lips. Her hips gave a shimmer as I got lower. But instead of burying my face in her vagina, my mouth bypassed it completely and went to the gap between her left inner thigh and her vulva and planted a kiss there too.

I then brushed my tongue all over the entire area mixing my saliva with her juices and getting it nice and wet. I felt her shiver. And then I bit down hard again. This time she had a response to my attack. Her legs snapped shut around my head squeezing me tight. This worked to my benefit, however, because instead of knocking me off, her movement only clenched my jaws tighter together. Even through her legs I could hear her muffled scream. I tasted blood. Her legs flew open and I released my bite. I looked down and saw blood welling in small droplets in the places where my teeth had broken the skin, leaving an angry bite mark - already bruising - in her inner-leg. This mark would stand for a long while proclaiming to the world that this was Mine. Beware of Owner.

I looked up to Thuy's face again, and saw a pained look in her stricken eyes.

I held her gaze for a long moment, then simply told her, "Mine."

She nodded. A soft smile forming on her lips. Water welling in her eyes. She blinked and I saw a single tear fall down her cheek. Her arms still tied to the headrest.

I dove back down and attacked her twat with as much ferocity as I could. I was done with causing her pain for the moment, now I just wanted to devour her. I used every technique I knew how to bring her pleasure, her pleasure was my pleasure. Her flowing juices, my nectar of life. Her moans, music to my ears. Her thrumming legs, my heartbeat. Her orgasm, my reason for existing.

When she came, the walls shook. Literally, the walls shook. A painting on my wall fell off its hook.