All Comments on 'Up In the Air'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a mile high club member, I found this more accurate than most other stories about it on this site. Loved the backstory between the two main characters, it helped to make their big moment together more special. I'm glad this got Sean to finally dump his bitch wife, I hope this brings him and Emily together now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to remember to come back to this story for pointers if I ever get a chance to do this.

Good sexy story, thanks for sharing. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was OK with the first mistake ("come one" instead of "come on"), outside of the fact that the mistake spelled another word...

But the first mention of his anatomy is a plural?! Do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this one. You really knew how to describe sex in those cramped spaces and still make it sound hot.

I also loved how Sean stood up to his bitch wife at the end, hopefully this would lead him to being with Emily.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Believable.

My experiences didn’t involve the nasty bathroom. They took place in the seats of a DC10 to London in the ‘90s. On the night flight over, my girlfriend and I had the center section of four seats to ourselves. In the wee hours of the morning, I had her blouse unbuttoned. She pulled her bra off. She never wore panties under a skirt. I was in the aisle seat. After playing with her nice size tits for a while and finger fucking her pussy, she laid down with her head in my lap as if sleeping, but gave me an awesome blow job until I shot it all down her throat.

On the return flight back to the states, we were again in the center section but had a pax on the other aisle with one empty seat between the girl friend and another woman of about 40 years old.

It was a daytime flight but we still felt a little randy. I had a hand either up her skirt fingering her wet pussy, or up her blouse playing with her tits. We spread a blanket over our laps and tried to be discrete but I’m pretty sure the other woman on our row figure out what was going on as my girlfriend opened my pants and began to jack me off. The pumping movement under the blanket was pretty obvious to anyone who might be looking—Like our seat neighbor. She was enthralled and not offended. She just watched. I don’t know if she was turned on by it or though at one time, the blanket had slipped down and there was no hiding her hand wrapped around my hard dick.

I quickly recovered my lap and shortly afterward shot my wad onto her hand and the airline blanket.

It was a nice flight. Then she went home to her husband. The End

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jet engines don't ice up, wings do. But that doesn't happen at LAX.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Too many typos, bad grammar and just plain errors.

Good story line though.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story.

Thank you for the excellent "how to" for the "Mike Hotel Charlie" using radio alphabet

PS: It was good that Sean broke off the marriage right after the flight, given Sean apparently had Emily's note in his pocket.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous